All Comments on 'The Choices We Make'

by deborahsue

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
amadeuseroticamadeuseroticover 2 years ago

Oh Deborah,

You are right about not caring about denigrating comments. But I hope that you do care about my supportive comment.

I think I understand what you are trying to say: You love your husband in your own unique way that only you and he can understand, and you allow others to love in their unique ways. It doesn't matter whether you understand them or not.

The only thing that matters is that we love and we let love exist and florish in whatever form it may take. Not try to kill it by saying "this is not the right way".

Because, by definition, love is always the right way.

deborahsuedeborahsueover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the kind comment and for actually getting it.

Deborah

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You desperately want to justify your lifestyle don't you. If you're so content and happy, why bother even writing about it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If you truly didn’t care then why waste time writing this? Why waste time even telling us how awesome your relationship is? Why not just enjoy you life? Sounds like a lot of justification over something that you don’t care about.

I believe your lifestyle stems from your husband just not caring enough to rock the boat. Who doesn’t love a live sex show?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved reading this. Beautifully written and very refreshing. Agree it doesn't matter what other people say, love comes in all forms and finds ot's own way.

TnicollTnicollover 2 years ago

I have to confess that I have the same niggling thoughts that others have expressed here. If you are so content with your life, and you don’t care if others agree or disagree why write about it. Even more so, why open it up for comments?

All that being said, I still can’t fathom why just because your marriage and lifestyle is different from others they feel the need to denigrate yours. Maybe it’s because they are jealous of your happiness?Sometimes I fear for the future of civilization.

deborahsuedeborahsueover 2 years agoAuthor

To Tnicoll,

You answered your own question: "All that being said, I still can’t fathom why just because your marriage and lifestyle is different from others they feel the need to denigrate yours."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why write this? It comes across as attention-seeking nonsense. Your subconscious continues to eat at you, Deborah. I always get a good laugh reading your attempts to justify your lifestyle. Someone who truly doesn’t care about the opinions of others has no need to tell others “I don’t care.”

I’ll speak for my fellow haters: thankfully you don’t have children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

deborahsue to start with I have come across your work in the past and found it not my cup of tea and so moved on. If I were to make a comment on your works it would not be on the subject matter, rather they read like a report like so many authors here. I also apologise that this comment come from anon I have no account here never feeling the need. While I do write, I do not write erotica and it doesn't qualify me as a critic. I believe that you should continue writing, honing your craft and ignore as much as possible the haters that are anon they come here to bully.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hello to Deb,, I honestly thought that you would be telling us more about what makes your relationship different. Perhaps in the future we will see this.

I admit I only stumbled on this section and was hoping it would be interesting reading.

Hope to hear more of this Lifestyle you speak of.

deborahsuedeborahsueover 2 years agoAuthor

Anon,

I have written of that subject. Check out my other essays.

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

Where can I find the book/books you are selling? I have no luck finding them ....... I need a clue!

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198over 1 year ago

Read your "words" and it all sounds like someone trying to justify her whorish behaviour. If you husband "mark" found a younger, tighter ass to ream out, what would you do? From what you have writen is sounds like you would divorce rape him in a New York minute. So fucking other men is good for you but him fucking other women is bad for him. What would you say to him if he asked to? Would you scream at him? Ask if your not enough? I also have another question for you, Are you aware that men in cuckold relationships have a suicide rate 4-6 times higher than the national average than men of the same age? You say that would stop for "mark" if he asked, would you? Your meal ticket was punched years ago by him, do you think it's possible that to afraid to ask you to stop because he is to weak too be alone now?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You can justify your lifestyle as much as you want. Reality is that you’re a narcissistic whore that has a controlling influence over a weak husband that you exploit for your own gain. If the tables were turned I’m sure you would struggle to give your husband what he gives you now. The constant pursuit of sexual gratification at the expense of everything else really does highlight how shallow and vacuous this lifestyle really is, unless of course you find a shadow of a man who you can manipulate and offer second helpings to that actually enjoys it. For that you are truly blessed, but only in your own eyes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeborahsue@deborahsue
Female, age 57. I am a nurse by trade and have been married to my husband for 26 years. I enjoy writing non-fiction stories about my sex life and sharing those stories with friends who enjoy erotica.