The Chosen Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tapered tip found the opening to Matt's penis by following his cum and began to crawl up inside his cock.

"What the fuck!" Matt suddenly yelled and tried to buck Maggie off of him, but her Nanobot enhanced strength held him down. Something wiggled inside his cock and kept moving further up into his body.

"It's my turn to cum in you..." Maggie told him and held him down firmly no matter how hard he struggled, "You have been chosen."

She smiled down at him, and her eyes reflected golden lights like an animal caught in the headlights on a dark road.

"What are you doing" He yelled again, as the Nanobot worm squirmed up inside his dick. Then began to dissipate in his balls and bladder. The tiny cellular alien tech machines then began to flow through his blood veins to be carried to every part of his body.

It was like a nuclear bomb went off in Matt's head as the millions of Nanobots began to surge through his bloodstream. Heat and electrical pulses in his nervous system made him cum again and have an orgasm so intense that the world turned white, and he passed out. It didn't matter because the alien machines had already infected him.

Panting hard as her orgasm receded, Maggie leaned forward and kissed Matt's lips one last time. She got off him and got dressed. Already she could feel her body becoming stronger with the components of Matts DNA being added to her own. Maggie was but a host to the machine intelligence from the stars. She had been chosen, and now Matt would join her and help complete their mission.

***

After getting dressed, Maggie scribbled a quick note and left it on the bed for Matt before she went.

Once dressed, Maggie took a cab to the airport and caught the redeye flight back to Florida. Her body felt stronger as Matt's DNA was incorporated into her own. At the airport, men couldn't stop staring at her beauty; it was the same everywhere she went. Maggie could have any man she wanted, and sometimes she did when the urge struck her, but her mission was to find the other Chosen and bring them into the fold.

Onboard, the jet Maggie reclined the airline seat in the darkened cabin as they flew towards her home in Florida. She'd come a long way from the frumpy 35-year-old Science Professor who the aliens had abducted three years ago on that dark, lonely road in the Florida woods.

Now that she had "Ascended," those memories were just a flicker left in her conditioned mind. Only a trace she remembered from time to time like this.

Back to that night when Maggie had found herself floating naked in some type of stasis field that held her perfectly still aboard a spacecraft. Unable to even scream or move as the almost human-looking aliens with golden skin had run some scans of her body with strange-looking instruments.

When they had been satisfied, she would serve their purposes they had raped her. Three giant golden-skinned aliens with huge penises had roughly fucked her and deposited their seed in her pussy, ass, and mouth before they put her back in her car asleep. From that day on, her life had taken on a new purpose.

She had tried to scream, but nothing had come out as the Phage and racked her body with the most intense orgasms she'd ever experienced. She'd lost count as many more aliens had fucked her over and over again. The Aliens taking turns Cumming in her and making her one of the Chosen. They hadn't seemed to enjoy it. They just did what the mission told them to do.

Today Maggie looked 25 and was carrying out their plans whatever they were. She had been chosen to be a tool of the tiny alien machines in her body. The nanobots in her body carried out their programming regardless of what she thought or wanted. Her mission was to find the chosen and bring them into the fold.

*****

Matt woke up in his room the next morning and almost jumped out of bed. He looked around the room and realized Maggie was gone. Picking up the note on the bed, he didn't even realize that he was standing up straight.

"Fear not. We will meet again when it's time."

The note was signed with one word. "Chosen."

Matt shook his head, "Maggie was obviously a nut job but had been a damn good fuck!" he thought.

Matt headed for the shower and was drying off with a towel before he realized the pain in his side was gone. Getting out, he looked in the mirror at the round white bullet hole scar. It seemed to be a tiny bit smaller and not so white and ugly as it had been. He shrugged it off and got dressed in his dirty clothes.

All night long, the alien Nanobots had been busy in their new host's body. The billions of them were following their programming, beginning to repair and change his DNA to whatever grand scheme the aliens had programmed into them. Nobody knew what that was but them.

Matt had no answer to what had happened to him. The more he tried to understand it, the more the Nanobots now infesting his brain manipulated him into forgetting about it. On the drive home, Matt whistled a song as he coaxed the old Dodge truck home. Wondering why he didn't have a massive hangover, but glad that he didn't.

***

Over the next month, Matt began to change. He'd started working out again, and he was leaning down. He thought it was from working out, but 90% of it was the nanobots coursing through his blood veins, devouring fat cells for energy. His DNA was slowly being overwritten and modified by alien technology. Both physically and mentally, he was slowly ascending. He didn't even realize it. He didn't know that he had been chosen.

One night on the way home from the gym, Matt decided to stop and see his sister. She'd been so worried about his drinking and pain, that she had been continuously prodding him to do something about it. In a drunken fit, he'd told her to leave him alone... and she had done just that.

"It's time to fix what I did wrong." He thought as he pulled up into her driveway. Julie had been through a lot as well, with just having gone through a divorce right before he was shot. Feeling guilty, he headed for her front door and hoped she wouldn't hate him for having been such a jerk.

Matt rang the doorbell and waited. Julie opened the door, and it took a second or two before she recognized him, "Matt?"

"It's me in the flesh."

"OH, MATT!" She cried and grabbed him with a big hug.

Matt put his arms around her, and strangely, his ears rang, some kind of a small buzzing in his head.

Julie pulled back, "Look at you! You look great, come on in."

Matt followed her in, and she was beside herself, "I just can't believe the change in you...you are standing up straight again."

Matt grinned at her and pulled up his T-Shirt, "Look at my scar."

Julie came closer and noticed that the once ugly round scar was almost completely gone.

"What...HOW?"

"Some new experimental treatment from China the Doctor gave me...works, huh?

"Fantastic!" Julie marveled and ran the tip of her finger over it.

Her touch on his skin made the buzz in his head get worse like a tiny gnat was trying to fly into his ear.

You see, the nanobots had sensed Julies' DNA was a match, and it excited them. But Matt didn't know that yet, this was all new, and he was just glad the pain was gone.

Julie had felt something too. She found it hard to pull her hand away from his lean stomach, and she had a moment of embarrassment.

"Do you want a beer, or did you quit altogether?" She asked, backing away.

"Sure, but just one, I've cut down quite a lot."

Julie hurried to the kitchen to grab two beer bottles. She shook her head to clear the awkward moment of when she'd touched her brother's bare skin.

"I need to get a boyfriend," She thought to herself, "It been too long since I felt a man's touch."

Matt had felt it too, the attraction to his older sister. She was a good looking woman for 40. Mott loved Julie's trim figure, dark hair, and eyes. Pleasing to look at with her big smile, even though she was probably considered to be average looking by most men, Matt had always thought she was incredibly sexy.

Julie sat next to him on the couch and gave him a beer. She hadn't planned to sit right next to him, but she seemed to be drawn to him like steel to a magnet. She blushed it away and wondered what the hell was wrong with her.

"So, how's work?"

"Same old thing, catching teenagers stealing stuff, but it's a lot safer gig."

"Don't you dare get shot again," She told him, "I couldn't stand going through that one more time.

Julie began to cry, "I thought you were going to die, Matt! I can't lose you too!"

Come here, "I'm fine. I'm not going anywhere, sis."

Matt put his arm around her shoulders as she cuddled next to him. Matt felt her wet tears on his neck. They tingled his skin as he squeezed her tighter as his balls began to feel like a hardball in his pants.

Julie sniffled and looked up at him, "You promise?"

Matt wiped a tear from under her eye as his left hand gently held the back of her neck. She closed her eyes to hold back more tears. Her lips were quivering and pinched tightly together. For some reason, Matt didn't understand; he kissed her on the lips.

Subject to the weak euphoria field being produced from the millions of nanobots working together, Julie opened her lips to her brother's. Nanobots moved to the surface of Matts skin, and into his saliva, which was passed to Julie's tongue in the kiss.

The kiss was more than a brother and sister kiss. Julie felt safe and happy in his arms, and the tingle on the back of her neck, and her lips and tongue made her passion rise. Her nipples suddenly hardened and her pussy began to get moist as her labia swelled in anticipation of sex.

The only thing that broke the spell was when Matt filled his hand with her nice round boob and began to squeeze it gently. That shocked Julie out of her spell, and she pulled his hand from her boob and quickly got up.

"What was that about?" She asked him with a red face.

"I love you and wanted to make you feel better," Matt answered honestly.

Away from his field of influence, Julie came back to her senses.

"I love you, too, but that was a bit too much."

"I'm sorry, I guess...I mean, I don't know what happened, Sis."

Julie softened because it wasn't just him; she'd felt it too.

"I forgive you, but please don't ever do that again."

"I won't," Matt told her, "I don't know what came over me."

"Me either, but maybe I better sit over here."

After Matt left for home, Julie wondered what was going on with them. She'd never considered her brother in that way before. How could she have kissed him like that and even worse liked it? What if one of her daughters had come home and found them kissing like that?

"OH MY GOD!" Julie shuddered, glad that her kids hadn't witnessed her kissing her brother like she was a tramp!

Julie knew that her hormones had been wild lately, and the Doctor had told her that she was probably going into early menopause. Julie justified what had happened with that, and tried to forget the whole thing had ever happened. She made a mental note to ask her doctor about wild hormone swings.

Unknown to both of them, thousands of nanobots had been transferred to Julie by way of mouth, and their programming was unaffected by human morals. She was a match to the chosen DNA, and they swarmed through her bloodstream, some collecting in her womb to begin replicating, others collecting in areas of her brain to make her enter the fold. Their collective intelligence started working together to complete their mission, but they needed more...many more of the tiny alien machines to do the work.

Matt was troubled as well. He tried to make sense of what had happened but had no answer for it. He took a shower, and the next shock he got was when all of his body hair ended up in the shower drain. He got out of the shower and dried off, wondering what the hell was happening to him. He looked in the mirror at his body. It was lean and hard, with no sign of body fat.

All of Matt's body hair from the neck down had washed off in the shower, his armpits, chest, legs, and crotch. He also noticed for the first time that his penis and balls seemed to be much larger than they used to be. His cock and balls felt heavy in his crotch as he looked at them. Before he could worry about it, the nanobots in his brain erased his questions. They wouldn't let anything stop them from their mission. Matt soon shrugged his head and put on his boxers and went to bed without one more thought about it.

*****

By the second month of his ascension, Matt was starting to become desirable to women. His face was changing into some mix of Asian, and who knows what else. His muscles were bulging, and his strength had almost doubled. His skin tone was becoming a golden hue, and against his dark hair, women suddenly started to notice him. He caught them from time to time in the food court at the mall. Some ladies were looking at him with hungry eyes. All Matt knew was that he felt better than ever.

For the first time in years, he felt alive again, and with that came the desire for women. He found himself yearning for them as he had when he was a teen. Fantasizing about fucking every good looking woman he saw at the mall.

Another strange thing happened to Matt. When he used the bathroom one night, he never even turned on the light. It seemed he could see in the dark as well as a cat as he padded through his apartment. He caught a reflection of himself in the bathroom mirror. Golden sparkles swirled around in both of his dark irises. He shrugged and went back to bed without another thought except for a small voice in his head, whispering. "I am Chosen."

***

The alien tech followed a blueprint programmed into them that only the masters knew. Together they formed an artificial intelligence. Each tiny one possessed a minimal amount of computing power, but as their numbers increased, their collective knowledge grew stronger. When the nanite numbers reached the saturation point of the host, the host was fully ascended to the new order. The host would seek out others to propagate and create the clan.

***

At work the next day, just a week before Christmas, Matt noticed that the store was full of people. He watched the monitors intently for signs of shoplifting. His improved vision took in even the minutest details from the dozen monitors on the wall. He now seemed to be able to watch all the monitors at once without dwelling on any particular one unless something was amiss.

Matt had been watching for hours and had been satisfied that everyone was behaving themselves as they bought last-minute gifts for Christmas. He suddenly noticed one monitor that showed the jewelry counter where an employee was swamped with customers.

The older lady was doing the best she could to help the customers, but what caught his eye was a teenage looking blonde girl wearing a high school letter jacket. She kept looking around like she was impatient. There were some rotating display racks of jewelry on top of the counter in front of her. She would spin it, pick off a card with a neckless or earrings and then put it back nervously.

Matt kept watching, and eventually, the young girl palmed a few things and dropped them in a large purse over her shoulder.

"Got ya!" He said and grabbed his coat.

Matt took the stairs up that led to the stores' exit into the mall. Then he waited in the outer lobby and pretended to be in a conversation on his cell phone. He couldn't arrest someone until they walked out of the store or crossed the threshold of the lobby.

Michele stopped at the round rack of dresses by the front door on her way out. Slowly walking around, like she was still doing some last-minute shopping. She kept looking around, and the only one she saw was a man talking on his cell phone and waving his hand around like he was arguing.

Michele took a deep breath and quickly headed for the open doors. She thought she was free, but then a man stepped in front of her and opened his coat showing his badge clipped to his belt.

"Ma'am, you need to come with me."

Her first instinct was to run, and Matt told her, "Don't even think about it, I have you on the video cameras."

Michele's face turned white as the blood drained from it. "Busted," She thought and went to the stairs the way he pointed. She went down the stairs with the cop right behind her to his basement dungeon.

"How could I be so stupid!" She kept thinking, "Mom & Dad are going to ground me forever!"

They stopped at a big metal grey door, and Matt unlocked it with his key. He motioned for her to go inside, and she walked into his work office. There was a long table, some chairs, and rows of monitors on the wall. In the back, she noticed some holding cells with bars behind a propped open door.

"Have a seat and let me see your ID," Matt told her.

"There must be some mistake," Michele tried to tell him.

"You want me to playback the video?" He asked, "Why don't you just dump your purse out on the table, and let's see what you have."

Michele was shaking as she dumped the contents of her purse on the hard table. Besides girl things and her wallet, lots of store merchandise made up the pile.

"Have a seat. You're going to be here a while," Matt told her.

Matt picked through her things and separated the store items from hers.

"This would be quite a haul if you'd gotten away with it."

Michele just looked at the floor. Matt handed her the wallet.

"I need to see some ID."

Michele dug her driver's license out of her wallet and handed it to him, "What's going to happen to me?"

"Depends." He told her and started entering her information into a computer. It popped up that she had no previous record and a few speeding tickets from almost a year ago. Matt told her what he was reading, and she sat there, holding her forehead in one hand and looking at the floor.

Then Matt sat back and looked at her. She was an attractive girl, short blonde hair cut in an athletic style. Maybe a little over a hundred pounds with big blue eyes that looked about to burst into tears.

Matt told her, "Since you're 18, you will be charged as an adult, and you will have a permanent record."

The tears started, "I'm sorry...I won't do it again, can't you give me a warning?"

"Afraid not, the store loses too much money this way, and I need to stop it."

All Michele could think about was how her parents were going to react.

"I'll fill out some paperwork and then have you transported to the main precinct. They will take your fingerprints and then put you in a cell until your parents come and bail you out. You might have to spend one night in the lockup."

The ramifications of reality hit home, and Matt handed her a box of tissues while she cried. He began to fill out the arrest sheet and log the items stolen on to it.

Even though there was no buzz in his ear, he felt the need to have sex. His libido had increased along with his new and improving body. It had been a long time since the night with Maggie, and his testicles felt full and heavy between his legs.

Matt then suddenly did something he would never have done before; he offered her a way out. It was against the rules, but his desires over road his integrity.

Matt looked at the young girl, "Do you want all this to go away?"

Michele perked up and looked at him, "Yes, are you going to let me go with a warning?"

"I might if you agree to a deal with me."

"What kind of deal?"

"You give me something I want, and I'll let you go. Otherwise, I pick up the phone and have the cops come and haul you downtown."

It suddenly seemed creepy to Michele the way he was running his eyes over her body.

"What is it you want?"

"You."

"Uhm, what are you saying?"

"I'm saying if you have sex with me right now, I'll let you go free after I'm satisfied."