The Chosen Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the beer and wine disappeared, the conversation became irrelevant to Julie. She looked at her younger brother with big doe eyes as she squirmed on her chair. Her pussy was moist and wanted attention. She excused herself after explaining to her dad he could take the room in the basement, and Matt could stay on the main floor of her Condo. "We can figure it out." Her dad told her and produced a half-pint of whiskey from his pocket that Matt and he began to take hits off.

Julie said goodnight to both of them and went to the third floor to take a shower and go to bed before she did something she shouldn't. It was all she could do not to masturbate in the shower, but she held off. Putting on her big T-shirt and panties for bed.

***

Across town, Emma had gone to bed also. She laid in bed as her boyfriend got frisky, and she let him have his way with her. When he'd finished cumming in her, she was left wanting, wanting to feel the phage. The sex had been good by usual standards but not even close to what she had with Matt.

Emma knew she had to break it off with him, but Christmas didn't seem like the time to do it. She fell asleep at last, thinking about Matt. She felt sorry that she would have to hurt Tom, but she felt she had no choice.

"I don't love him." She realized, and went to sleep at last, after pulling his arms from her body as he spooned her, and then moving away to the far side of his bed.