The Chosen Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One and the same, but it is what it is."

"That's horrible."

Claire scrambled to come up with something else, "Maybe I could help out with your finances if you let this drop...something extra in your Christmas stocking?"

Matt laughed out loud, "This must be important if you're trying to bribe a nobody rent-a-cop."

"It was just an idea, I was just trying to help both of us get out of this mess I'm in."

Matt tapped the pencil eraser on the table next to him several times as he thought about her. She really did look good, and his hormones were still racing. The sex with his niece was still fresh in his mind.

"Is there nothing I can do to convince you to let us go?"

"Oh, there is something I've been thinking, but I don't think somebody like you would go for it."

"Try me," Claire replied.

Matt tapped his pencil a few more times as he looked up and down her body. She really was well put together and might be a good fuck.

The nanobots in Matt's body were not tyrants. They had learned through the millennia that the host should be granted the ability to mate with others than the chosen. The tiny machines had no compassion for their host, but they learned from experience the best ways to control them. They would be allowed to do as they pleased as long as it did not endanger the final goal. They learned from what the host did, and they would not waste more nanobots on those not chosen. The host would mate but not pass nanobots reserved for the chosen anymore.

"I think you're a very attractive woman," Matt told her, "I might be able to forget this whole thing and let you take your son home if you..."

"If I what?" Claire asked, already suspecting what he wanted.

"If you take off those clothes and fuck me." Matt told her, "Is that clear enough for you?"

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me the first time. If you want me to risk my job, you have to give me something that puts you at risk too."

"You fuck me, and when we are done, we all go home happy."

"Wow!" Claire replied and sat back in her chair to think about it.

Things raced through her mind. "It wouldn't be the first time she'd used her body to get what she wanted. She could save her husband's election campaign, and the cop really was good looking in some strange way. Then there was the commissioner's mansion on the lake as well."

"You want me to meet you somewhere?" She asked, looking up at him, having made up her mind. "Nope, right here and right now or forget it," Matt told her, and started to loosen his tie.

He took it off and threw it on the counter and unbuttoned the collar of his shirt. He stood up, and so did Claire. He went over to her and began to unbutton her expensive blouse.

Claire didn't stop him and looked down at his fingers as he undid her buttons, "What about my son?" She asked, looking at the closed door to the little cell block.

"It's soundproof, and sitting in that cell will make him think about his life choices."

"No one can ever know about this," Claire said, as her buttons were opened down to her waist. "Nobody will unless you tell them." Matt replied, "We'll fuck, and then we go our separate ways."

Matt pulled her blouse open and unhooked the front of her bra, her bare tits looked great, and he began to fondle them. They were beautiful and soft with big pinkish nipples.

"Nice tits, are they real?" He asked her. Claire frowned at him and replied, "You're a real Casanova."

"I just want to fuck you, not meet your parents." He replied, "Take off the rest."

Claire removed the blouse and bra, as she kicked off her expensive flats, and then slid her dress pants down and stood there in nothing but her silk panties.

At the same time, Matt had taken off his shirt, then kicked off his shoes, and pulled his pants down as Claire undressed across from him.

"She has great tits, and the rest is fine too!" Matt thought, glancing at her as they got undressed.

Claire stood off a bit in just in her black panties as Matt pulled off his boxers and sat down on a folding chair in front of her.

"Come here," Matt told her, and Claire moved over in front of him, already knowing what he wanted as she sank to her knees between his wide-open legs.

Claire was surprised by his lack of body hair and golden skin that seemed to be uniform with no tan lines, not to mention his huge cock and balls.

Claire was no amateur and picked up his big heavy cock. "Nice dick, is it real?" She asked, with a snarky tone.

"You're going to find out pretty soon." Matt grinned.

Claire knew what she had to do as Matt leaned back and admired her lovely tits and pointed nipples as she began to suck his cock like she meant business. Claire had sucked a lot of dicks in her 36 years, but this time she was fighting to save her husband and son. She pulled out every trick she knew. Licking and sucking the biggest fucking dick she had ever heard of. Teasing his big balls with her hand as his cock grew to enormous proportions.

Claire couldn't help getting turned on as she sucked his cock. She began to wonder if she could take it all. Claire was also surprised at his control; "My husband would have cum by now." She thought as Matt asked her to stand up and take off her panties.

When Claire stood in front of him completely naked, Matt admired her neatly trimmed landing strip of pubic hair. Her labia were shaved bare, he noticed as he fondled her pussy mound. Claire's pussy was wet as he slid his fingers upwards into it.

"OH, GOD!" Claire gasped, as he began to finger fuck her.

Matt rubbed her clit at the same time, which made her breath come quicker. Matt pulled his wet fingers from her vagina and told her to turn around.

Claire did it, as he sat on the folding chair behind her. "Move back and sit on my dick."

Claire spread her legs apart and moved back to straddle his crotch. Matt tilted his dick forward and upwards, aiming for her opening. When the big tip touched her, she pushed down, and it slipped inside her pussy.

"Oh my GOD!" She groaned as she sank down half of his length, holding on to his knees with both hands.

Claire had never felt so filled before as she took the huge stiff cock into her body. And soon, Claire began to pump her pussy up and down on it, stuffing her pussy with stiff hard cock. Matt enjoyed watching his cock disappear into her twat. On each upstroke, her pussy lips gripped his dick and stretched out along his dick. Then she'd come back down, her wet vagina swallowing his shaft slowly.

After a while, Matt made her lean back against his bare chest and started to hump upwards into her. He held onto her left boob tightly as he began to thrust upwards into her hot wet cunt. His right hand moved down to her crotch, and he began to rub her clit, and she groaned and began to hump him back. Her crotch was seeming to have a mind of its own as she started actually to enjoy fucking the perverted cop.

"OH MY GOD.........OH, JESUS!" She panted loudly on each thrust.

Two minutes later, she was having an orgasm from the big dick thrusting inside her and the constant rubbing of her clit. Matt then told her to get up and turn around to face him. Claire did, and she took his big stiff dick back inside her soaking wet cunt.

Matt spread his legs wide and held her ass, "All the way down."

"OH, FUCK!" Claire groaned as she slid all the way down until her ass was touching his balls.

Matt held both of her big tits and sucked the nipples on both as she began to pump up and down on his dick. Lifting herself with her legs, feet flat on the floor on each side of his lap. She was spread wide and speared her own pussy while holding on to his shoulders with both hands and rode his huge cock.

Matt reached behind her and grabbed her hair at the back of her head. He pulled her head back by the hair, which made her thrust her chest out. He sucked hard on each nipple with his right hand squeezing her ass cheek hard. Claire couldn't help but groan as he ground his dick in her pussy that had become dripping wet.

Claire began to pump him harder, and she soon ended up having another orgasm. Matt could feel her hot wet pussy pulsing around his cock when she came. Still holding the back of her head by the hair, he pulled her face down to his lips, kissing her hard. Unable to stop herself, Claire returned it as her orgasm started to wind down.

Matt grabbed her by both butt cheeks and stood up. His nanobot enhanced body, and muscles finding her light as a feather. Claire wrapped her legs around his waist and locked her ankles together with her arms around his neck.

With both of his hands holding her up by the ass cheeks, he began to thrust upwards into her.

Claire had never had anyone fuck her standing up before, and gravity made her take his full measure as she slid down all the way to the base of his cock. He slowly walked them both to the wall and pushed her back against it. Once there, he began thrusting hard and fast upwards and deep into her. Claire began to groan and yell as she clung on tightly with her arms around his neck.

Claire's boobs were bouncing up and down, her nipples rubbing Matt's chest. When she looked into his eyes, she had to close her own because the little golden sparkles in his eyes unnerved her.

Matt's tongue went into her mouth as he began to hump her even harder.

"OH MY GOD!" Claire groaned loudly as she was sandwiched against the wall by his body, the stiff dick pounding up into her pussy even faster.

Claire came again, but Matt wasn't finished with her. He dropped to his knees still inside her and then put her on her back on the carpeted floor. He put the backs of her calves over his shoulders and started to pump her again hard, going balls deep in her sloppy wet pussy. Claire was screaming loudly now, enjoying his stiff hard dick inside her pussy. Matt was getting close and got faster.

"Oh, Jesus...OH GOD....OH, SHIT...AH AH OOohhhhhh fuck!" Claire howled as he fucked her.

Matt dropped her legs, and Claire wrapped them around his waist as he kept fucking her hard and fast just before she felt his cock begin to throb and spurt inside her.

Huge spurts of cum bounced off Claire's cervix, warm hot semen filling her vagina, and she came so hard that her thighs, legs, and feet began to shake.

"OH MY GOD!" She mumbled at first as the big dick in her throbbed, "Oh UNH AH AH OH FUCK ME!"

"YES, YES, YES, OH, FUCK ME!" Claire screamed out with both of her hands clutching his hard butt cheeks...holding him all the way inside her and grinding her pussy against his body as his dick kept spurting hot cum at the top of her vagina.

Satisfied, at last, Matt pulled out of her, and a trickle of cum followed running down to her anus. He crawled up over her and put his cock in her mouth, and Claire sucked it for him with no remorse after the orgasms he'd given her.

It took a while for Claire to come back to reality, but eventually, she rose and started putting her clothes back on. Matt was already dressed and watched as she pulled her panties back up.

"Can I take my son home now?" She looked over and grabbed her bra.

"As soon as you're ready," Matt replied.

When she was satisfied with her looks, they both went to let Chad out of his cell. He had been crying, and Matt hoped he'd learned a lesson.

The kid actually wanted the stuff he'd pilfered and threw a fit. It ended when Claire slapped him on the back of the head and marched him towards the door.

Matt held the door and let them out, Claire turned to him as she passed the threshold, "Thank you for letting us go."

"Go raise your son, and stop spoiling him."

"I will." She gave him a quick smile and went out.

Matt watched them leave with the boy in front. Claire turned her head and looked at him one last time before he let the big metal door slam shut. Matt turned back to the monitors, wondering how many thieves had gotten away while he was busy fucking Claire.

"Nobody's perfect." He mumbled and got back to work.

***

Matt had to work early on the morning of Christmas Eve. Most of the mall shops were going to close at 3:00 PM so their employees could get an early start to the Holiday. For Matt, it had been a hectic morning, and by 11:00 AM, he'd arrested a woman and two separate men for shoplifting. He'd sent them to jail to enjoy their Christmas.

His boss had stopped by and told him what a great job he'd been doing and gave him an envelope full of Christmas cheer...a nice fat cash bonus of $500.

The problem with working inside a closed room inside the mall was that Matt had no idea what the weather was doing. Matt walked out to his truck as old man winter was just beginning to send the snow mixed with a cold north wind blowing down from Lake Superior. Matt wasn't surprised because Minneapolis managed to get an average of 55 inches of snow per year.

He fired up his truck and headed home. He was thankful the old Dodge had the 4-wheel drive because, by the time he passed the Holiday Inn, it was getting worse and difficult to see. By the time he came out of the liquor store with a bottle of wine and a 12-pack, the wind seemed to be getting worse. It was still, but it was hard to tell because the sky was dark grey when you could actually see it through the snow.

Having grown up in the gales of winter, he was well versed in winter driving. Even so, this storm would have made any Minnesotan question driving in it. Matt didn't seem to mind, his vision seemed to be perfect and able to discern things that before he ascended wouldn't have been possible.

When things had decreased to almost zero visibility, his eyes suddenly could see heat signatures. Cars and trucks were showing red around their engine compartments, that faded to yellow down the body. The street lamps looked like miniature suns and gave him more than ample light to drive through the blizzard at speeds that made people cuss him after being surprised as his speeding truck flew by them.

This was just the beginning of what the nanites brought to the host. Not because they wanted to give them powers above mortal humans, but to protect them from harm. They were the chosen, the host was the vessel that allowed them to live and carry out their planned programming.

Matt pulled into the driveway of his sister's house instead of his own. He noticed a large truck out front parked in the street with snowdrifts building at its sides. He hadn't intended to go to his sisters, but there he was.

He got out in his thin coat, but the blowing snow didn't seem to bother him at all. He trudged up to the door carrying his booze and rang the bell.

Julie opened the door with a surprised look on her face, "Matt?" She almost yelled against the blowing snow. Matt grinned at her and lifted both hands, the left holding the wine bottle and the right with the beer.

"Get in here before you freeze to death!" She told him.

Julie pushed the door shut against the wind and looked at him. "Have you lost your mind driving in this?"

"I was on my way home and must have taken a wrong turn." He grinned at her.

"You're such a liar!" She laughed,

"Don't think I'm going to let you leave tonight."

"That's why I brought this," He said, holding up the gifts.

"Well, if it's not frozen solid by now."

"You should be frozen solid."

"It's not that bad."

"Come on, dad's here."

Julie took the booze, and Matt took off his coat and shook the snowflakes from it before hanging it up on the coat tree. Then he walked into the living room to find his dad smoking a pipe and reading the paper.

"Hey, Dad!" Matt said, "Did you come out of the woods for Christmas?" Stephen lowered his paper and gave his son the once overlook.

"You don't miss a thing, do you?"

"It's hard to miss that ugly truck out front." Matt grinned, "How are you doing, pop?"

Stephen put his pipe in the ashtray and stood up. He was a good 6 feet tall, black hair that had turned more salt and pepper to match his beard.

Stephen was 62 years old and looked like he was made out of brown leather. A tough old coot in Matt's opinion that preferred sled dogs to people since he'd taken early retirement as a chief engineer at NASA so he could run some sled dog tours up north on his 300 acres of wilderness.

They shook hands, "Good to see you, upright, son." Stephen told him, "Even if you look like some kind of surfer dude now."

Matt laughed, "Good to see you too, dad. How's them dogs doing?"

That had been a mistake Matt realized as the next hour his dad talked about his dogs down to the last detail. The good part is that they shared the beer as Julie drank the wine and listened to her dad's stories of running dogs.

Julie went to throw a pizza into the oven as the men continued to talk dogs. When she came back, Matt asked her where Emma was.

"She promised to spend Christmas Eve with her boyfriend." Julie told them, "She'll be back in the morning, and so will Jenny and Scott."

"Good deal!" Stephen replied, "Haven't seen my granddaughters for a long time."

"Maybe you should show up more often?" Julie told him.

"Mmmm," Stephen said, "If I ever get some help with my dogs, I might just do that."

Stephen tapped his pipe on the ashtray and reloaded it with tobacco. Then he went back to reading the paper.

"Can you help me with the salad and set the table?" Julie asked Matt.

"Sure."

Matt was tearing lettuce, cutting tomatoes, and making the salad while Julie set the table. She came back laughing.

"What?" Matt asked.

"Christmas Eve dinner of pizza and salad."

"Hey, food is food," Matt replied as he cut his finger instead of a tomato.

Julie was filling her wine glass with her back turned and didn't even notice. Matt didn't even yell out because it really didn't hurt except for a brief moment. Matt used the sink to wash off the cut. It had bled not near enough compared to the slice in his finger.

He washed it in the sink as Julie took the salad bowl out to the table. When he dried his finger with a paper towel, he looked at the cut and was amazed. It had already sealed up, and he could hardly see where he had cut himself.

The nanites had stopped the bleeding and repaired his wound in a matter of seconds.

Julie came back in with a wine glass in her hand. "What's the matter?" She asked when she saw her brother examining his finger.

"I cut myself."

"Bad?"

"No, it's fine now."

Julie came over to him to look. "I don't see anything?" Holding his hand and gazing at his finger.

"I guess it wasn't as bad as it felt like."

"You'll live." Julie chuckled.

Matt put his arm around her back and pulled her to him...pressing her body against his. She looked surprised, with big eyes as he kissed her lips hard.

"Stop!" She whispered, pulling his hand off her butt, and danced away to get the pizza out of the oven.

The taste of her excited Matt, and he wanted her. Julie had felt the same surge of desire but fought it because their dad was in the next room.

Julie made it through dinner with another glass of wine. But she kept thinking about her little brother's touch and how he kissed her. As she sipped her wine and listened to her dad and brother talking, she had naughty thoughts of what would have happened if her dad had not been there.

The nanites in Julie's body had achieved enough numbers to erase her fears. The alcohol had helped, and as the nanites tried to clear it from her bloodstream, they vibrated and pulsed electrical energy into her nerves. The result being Julies' nipples turning into hard points like she was standing outside in the cold air, the space between her legs being filled with her swelling labia, and a hot clit that wanted attention.

Matt noticed her nipples trying to poke holes through her blouse. It would have been hard for anyone not to see. Stephen also saw and quickly looked away. Tapping his pipe as his two children talked about the storm.