The Chosen Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you out of your MIND!" Michele almost yelled, "There is no way I'm going to do that!"

Matt looked at her, "Okay, the choice is yours; come on."

"Where?"

"I'm going to put you in a holding cell until your ride to jail gets here."

Michele was torn as she followed him to the holding cells. She had a chance to get out of this with the corrupt cop. But what kind of choice was that?

"He's not bad looking, but...oh my GOD, what have I gotten myself into?" She thought until the sound of the cell door sliding open startled her.

"In you go." Matt pointed at the small cot.

Michele's mind had been racing the whole walk to the back row of cells.

She then remembered fucking a strange guy at a party one night, and it hadn't been that bad.

"Maybe she should just do it and get out of here?" She thought, looking in the cell.

"Wait?" She looked over to him.

"Change your mind?" Matt asked.

"You aren't going to do anything weird to me, are you?"

"Nope, just straight sex, and then you can leave."

Michele decided to take a chance on her best option. Going to jail and dealing with her parents would be far worse than letting this cop fuck her.

"You really will let me go?"

"I promise a deal is a deal."

"Okay, let's get this over with."

Back in the main office, Matt began by taking off his tie and began to unbutton his dress shirt.

"Get undressed." He told her.

Michele took her letter jacket off and then her sweatshirt looking over at the cop as he kicked off his shoes and undid his belt.

"Keep going." He told her, and she unhooked her bra and put it on the back of the chair over her coat.

She pulled down her work out sweats after kicking off her tennis shoes. Then looked at Matt standing up in just his boxer shorts and socks. He had one hard body, and she decided that maybe this wouldn't be as bad as she thought.

Matt looked at her and said, "Panties off."

Michele wasn't used to be ordered around by boys, but she slid them down to her feet and stepped out of them. It was then realized the cop was actually going to fuck her and that she'd agreed to it!

"There you satisfied?" She asked, standing in front of him with nothing on but her socks.

"This is what you want, isn't it?" She asked, letting him see her completely naked and not trying to cover her privates or boobs.

"Yeah, that's what I want." Matt walked up to her and began to rub her beautiful tits.

They were not huge but beautiful and firm teenage tits with pinkish nipples.

Michele kept her head turned to the side, looking at the wall with her arms down at her sides. The cop groped her tits and then started sucking on each of her nipples. As hard as she tried to stop it, her body began to respond. Her breath got quicker, and she could feel her pussy becoming aroused and moist.

"Sit down," Matt told her.

Michele sat down in an empty folding chair facing him as he took off his shorts. She was surprised at his hairless body, not to mention his huge penis and balls.

He walked up to her and told her to suck his dick. Michele picked up the giant penis and licked the big mushroom-shaped tip. She felt his shaft start to harden in her hand, but she wasn't going to give him anything special.

"Suck it like you mean it, or we will be here all day." Matt told her, "The sooner you get me off, the sooner you can leave."

Michele wondered what other girls would do facing jail or fucking a cop to get out of trouble?

She knew what she had to do and went with it.

What the cop said had made sense to Michele, so she started to suck his dick with more enthusiasm. Thinking that if she could get him off quick, she could leave without actually fucking him.

"That's more like it," Matt told her as she began to suck harder and pump his shaft.

Matt was as surprised as Michele when his nanobot enhanced cock grew thick and long. To Matt, it seemed as though it was a couple longer than it used to be. It was also bigger around, and she'd sucked him to a rock-solid hard-on.

Michele wondered what she had gotten herself into when she had to stretch her mouth wide open to suck the big swollen tip. Matt told her to stop and sit on the table. Michele wiped her mouth and sat on the long desk. Matt then pushed her flat on her back with her legs hanging over the edge.

Matt pushed her legs apart and began to rub her beautiful little pussy under the small triangle of golden pubic hair. Michele fought getting turned on, but it didn't work for long. When she felt him start to kiss her pussy and his wet tongue found her clit, she sucked in her breath and fought back a moan.

The nanobots ignored her DNA and remained silent as Matt licked her little pussy. Like most fresh young teen pussy, she started lubricating, and soon his chin was wet with her juices. At first, she let out little moans, which were getting louder and longer as he worked his tongue on her clit. Flicking it and sucking on it, but when he slid his index finger inside her tight little vagina and began to finger fuck her. Then she really started moaning.

Matt put two fingers in her hot wet twat and with his tongue on her clit brought her to orgasm in just a few minutes. She shook slightly, groaning as her little pussy pulsed around his fingers. He stood up and pulled his fingers from her and touched them to her lips.

"Suck them." He told her, and she opened her mouth and started to suck her pussy juice from his fingers like it was a cock.

Matt pulled her back off the table and onto her feet. Turning her around and bending her over the table until she was resting on her forearms. He got behind her feeling her nice round ass with one hand as he guided the huge tip of his penis to her wet pussy. He rubbed it between her slit until it was damp and slippery and then slowly pushed it into her vagina.

Michele gripped the edge of the table with both hands, her fingers grasping the edge as the cop's penis began to push up inside her.

"Ah, AHHhh OOohhhh GOD!" She groaned as she was slowly stuffed.

Matt held her hips and pushed even deeper, enjoying how tight and wet she was.

"OOohhh FUCK!" Michele groaned and put her forehead on the cold table as the cop began to fuck her.

Deeper and deeper, his dick went, and she thought it would rip through her. The strange pain mixed with pleasure filling her pelvis.

After five minutes of constant fucking, she had another orgasm, this one even stronger than the first. Matt just pulled out, turning her around to face him and pushed her down to her back on the table. Laying her down on it and spreading her legs wide apart, he put his cock back into her.

Matt's stamina kept him going longer than he ever had in his life. He grabbed one of her tits and squeezed it as he pumped her tight little cunt. It was so hot and wet inside, making his dick slide in and out quickly as he fucked her.

To Michele, it seemed like he would never stop. Time stood still as he pounded her pussy and caused her to have another orgasm before he finally came in her.

Matt felt his testicles tighten up into a hard mound just before he unleashed two months of load into the teen. Burying his dick to the hilt as he began to spurt huge hard blast of cum into the moaning girl.

Michele began to moan and squirm, but Matt held her tight by the waist until his cock finally stopped throbbing and spurting. When he pulled out of her little pussy, a flow of cum followed before her small vagina closed back up.

There was no phage effect because she wasn't chosen. Instead, the nanobots just shut off and had quickly died inside her vagina.

Michele sat up at last and out of breath and exhausted, "Can I leave now?" She asked.

Matt was getting dressed, "Sure, a deal is a deal."

Michele got off the table and stood up, cupping her leaking pussy, "Got a restroom?"

"Over there." Matt pointed and started buttoning up his shirt.

Michele sat on the stool to pee, and a flood of cum leaked out of her into the water.

"Jesus!" She thought as it kept leaking out, "Nobody has ever fucked me like this before!"

Michele got dressed as Matt watched the monitors as nothing had happened. When she was dressed, she asked for her things.

"Leave the merchandise." Then he pointed at the other table where her purse and things were stacked.

She headed for the door as he looked up, "Don't steal anymore." Matt told her.

"I won't!" Michele said as she let the big metal door clang shut behind her.

Matt felt relieved; he'd needed that release. As he looked at the clock, his nanobots were already hard at work replicating to replace the ones he'd ejaculated.

*****

Julie had done her best to forget about what had happened with her brother. But as the nanobots in her body multiplied, she found herself thinking about him more and more. Reliving the kiss and his touch until she thought she would lose her mind.

The craving for him was getting worse. The nanobots didn't care what Julie thought and kept replicating and affecting her mind. They needed more of their kind to complete their programming. They kept changing her mind and wanting her to fuck her brother and take his load of nanobots they required to complete their mission.

*****

A couple of days later, Matt was home drinking a beer and watching a movie on TV. He'd called his sister about coming over for Christmas dinner. She had told him that she wasn't feeling well and might have to cancel it if she didn't get better. Matt didn't believe her, and his body screamed out to see her anyway. The nanobots would have their way, and the pressure was relentless in his head to bring the chosen into the fold.

While Matt had been on the phone with his sister and her mom, Matt's niece Emma who was one of Julies' daughters, had been at a party in the woods with her high school friends.

Drinking was something quite familiar for the area, kids drinking beer, and enjoying their final days of high school. Emma was pissed that her boyfriend hadn't shown up as he had promised. After an hour of waiting on him, Emma headed home with a couple of beers in her tummy.

Singing along with the radio, she realized her Uncle Matt's apartment was on the way. Being bored and still pissed off at her boyfriend, she decided to stop by and say hello to him. Her mom had told her how much he'd changed and was doing great. Emma decided to see for herself as she sang along with the radio and turned down his street to say hello.

Matt answered the door in just his boxer shorts, regardless of the cold air and snow. Emma had not been expecting that, and she laughed.

"Uncle Matt, do you always answer the door like this?"

Matt looked at his niece, holding a 6-pack of beer in one hand.

"I do if its strangers bearing gifts."

Emma gaped at her uncle, and he didn't even look like the same old, broken-down man she remembered.

"You going to let me come in, or show off to the neighbors?" She asked at last.

"Come on in."

Emma passed by him, and he closed the door behind them. She plopped down on the couch and put the beer on the coffee table as Matt sat down next to her.

"You look buff as hell!" Emma said, appreciating his lean hard body, I thought you were about to croak."

Matt laughed at her honesty, "I ain't dead yet girl, give me a beer."

Emma sipped on her beer as Matt kicked back on the sofa next to her and opened his own.

"Does your mom know about your bad habits?" Matt asked as he drank a slug of semi-cold beer.

"What she doesn't know won't hurt her." Emma smiled, "Besides, she's all freaked out about early menopause or something."

Emma and Matt had been close, even before the divorce. He'd always treated her like an adult, and that was something Emma had loved about him. She felt she could be herself around him, and Matt had never judged her...he was cool. Then he'd gotten shot, and he'd declined to the point she had worried he would drink himself to death. To see him like this was a dream come true.

Emma noticed that something had changed in him, he was so buff now, and Emma kept having these strange desires to kiss him. There was some kind of energy around him that made her want to just crawl over in his lap. She shook off the strange feelings, but they kept nagging at her.

Matt sat back and flipped a few channels, but there was nothing on, so he turned on the music channel and turned the sound down.

"So, what's new in your world, girl?" Matt asked, "Did your boyfriend knock you up yet?"

Emma almost spit out her beer but held it back, then she laughed out loud.

"He keeps trying, but his swimmers can't get through my birth control."

"Maybe you need a new boyfriend then," Matt laughed and drained the beer.

"Nope, he's functional, but I doubt I'll be having his kids."

It was Matt's turn to laugh out loud, "That's what I love about you, pure honesty."

"Yeah... well, mom doesn't like it too much."

Matt got another beer opened and appraised his niece. She was maybe 100 pounds, thin with dark brown hair and eyes. A star athlete and honor roll student. If anything was a fault, it was her small boobs but then what the hell, he bet she had a beautiful little pussy.

The nanobot field was now active, with Matt being 80% ascended. It was affecting both Matt and his niece, working hard at drawing the chosen together.

Emma was also appraising Matt's new looks. He had a hard body and golden skin like he lived in a tanning booth. Sitting just a few feet from him, she felt his magnetism, drawing her to him like a moth to a flame.

"If he weren't her uncle, she'd consider seeing what was under that huge bulge in his boxers." She thought, and giggled at her dirty thoughts as her teenage hormones, lit by beer surfaced.

Emma had always been a bit of a wild child. Especially since the divorce and loss of her dad. She seemed to be searching for a replacement to the hole he'd left behind in her life. One that Matt would be pleased to fill for her many times over as he had his own dirty thoughts about his niece.

The buzzing in Matt's ear grew stronger with the beer. It seemed that the nanobots in his system didn't like alcohol. They buzzed as they destroyed it, but the effects of that made his nerves tingle and desire for sex get stronger.

"So, your mom doesn't know you are out drinking and driving," Matt asked again.

"Hell no, she'd be pissed, and you know that...I mean, she's your sister, right?"

"Yeah, she would be pissed."

"You won't tell her, will you?" Emma asked.

"Not me, but I think you ought to stay here and not drive home. Take it from someone who has done their share of drinking and driving."

Emma didn't understand the sudden attraction to her uncle, but she couldn't help herself when she answered.

"Mom thinks I'm staying all night with my boyfriend, she won't know if I stay with you."

Matt moved closer to her and put a hand on her left shoulder, "So stay here with me."

Emma looked up at him in time to receive a kiss on the lips. She couldn't seem to resist and melted into it. Tongues exchanging fluids as a sudden mutual passion arose. Her mouth felt all tingly inside, and that was something she'd never even heard of.

When the kiss ended, she looked up at him, "I wondered if you would ever make a pass at me...Uncle." "You're free to go anytime you want," Matt told her, and then kissed her lips again as he ran his hand up the right side of her rib cage.

Emma shivered from his touch, she couldn't understand what the hell she was doing. Or why she suddenly felt the way she did. There was something about Matt she couldn't resist.

"I'll stay if you answer a question for me."

Matt kept hearing the little buzz in his ear or brain, and the closeness to his niece was intoxicating him more than the booze.

"Sure, and he brushed his lips against hers, and that quickly ended up in another long kiss. When Emma came up for air, she pushed his bare chest away with the palm of her hand.

"Okay, what's your question?" Matt asked and grabbed his beer.

"I want the truth from you."

"Of course."

"If I stay, are you going to try and fuck me?"

"Probably."

"What about my boyfriend?"

Matt ran his hand up under her shirt and cupped her small boob.

"After tonight, you won't want him anymore."

"You sure about that?" she laughed, as she shivered from his electrical touch on her skin.

"When I get done with you, you'll throw rocks at him."

Emma laughed, "Okay...I'll stay."

And then she felt a moment of panic as to why she'd agreed.

Matt picked her up, and she wrapped her legs around his waist, never breaking the kiss between them as he carried her to his bedroom and began to strip her clothes off.

Amused, Emma let him remove her shirt and then her bra. She was getting excited by the wrongness of doing her uncle. Next, he slid her jeans and panties off and tossed them on the floor.

Matt removed his boxers and laid down beside her, and they began kissing again, and it was magic to both of them.

"How long have you wanted to fuck me?" Emma whispered in his ear.

"As long as I can remember."

"You should have told me."

"Better late than never," Matt told her.

Matt began to kiss his way down to her small boobs, licking each nipple and sucking on it. His saliva soaking into them and the nanobots sending their little electrical charges into her skin that made Emma sigh and rub the back of Matt's head.

Matt licked his index and middle fingers, covering them with nanobot laced saliva. Slipping his hand between her legs to her little-shaved pussy mound, he rubbed them on her clit as he sucked a tiny nipple.

The nanobots made her clit tingle as they soaked into her skin, tingling like she'd never felt before. In a while, Matt pushed her legs apart and went down on her. His saliva was flowing freely down her slit. It tingled and made her clit feel hot.

Matt began sucking and licking her clit and made her cum in a few minutes. Emma held his head with both of her hands, groaning and bucking her pussy against his mouth.

Matt's dick was so hard it hurt. He held it tight and rubbed the big mushroom tip up and down her slit until it was wet. His cock felt huge and heavy in his hand as he pushed the big head into his niece's tiny teen pussy.

"OH MY GOD!" Emma croaked, as the biggest cock she'd ever had slowly pushed up inside of her little pussy.

She held her palms out against his hip bones, trying to stop it from going so deep. But her hands gave up and ended up clutching at his back tightly as he kissed her lips, and stuffed her with his huge hard dick. Matt kept pushing until his big dick was all the way to the top of her vagina. He left it there so she could get used to his size.

Emma was passionately kissing him and squirming under him, so he began to fuck her long and slow.

"OHHH, GOD!" She moaned, "Your dick feels so good inside me!"

"I'm going to fuck you stupid," Matt told her and began to thrust harder.

"Oh My God, just shut up and fuck me."

With nanobot enhanced stamina, he fucked his niece for 15 minutes straight. Pumping her little pussy hard regardless of her screaming and scratching his back with her nails. She came over and over again, her legs shaking, but Matt continued to keep up the pace. Pumping her pussy hard and deep until he came at last.

Matt's orgasm was monumental to him. His enhanced body power-washed the insides of her vagina with cum. When he'd finished, he put his cock in her mouth and let Emma suck out the last of his nanobot laced semen as he milked his wilting dick a few strokes.

Soon the phage began in Emma's vagina. The boiling rolling waves of billions of excited nanobots generating heat and electrical impulses as they began to soak through Emma's vaginal tissues.