The Chosen Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt pulled his cock out of her mouth when she started to groan and tense up. Her breath was coming in hard rasp as her body began to cramp up. She couldn't stop the Phage, all she could do was accept it.

Emma cupped both hands over her little pussy and groaned louder, Then she rolled up into a ball as her vagina and anus began to pulsate and feel hot. As the heatwave spread inside her, she rolled onto her back. With feet flat on the bed, Emma began to hump the air. Lifting her crotch and humping the air like she had an invisible dick in her. She screamed one last time, and a squirt shot out from between her legs and onto the floor.

When it was over, Emma collapsed, her little body quivering from the massive phage orgasm. She fell asleep as Matts nanobots streamed through her blood. Forever linking her and Matt together as one. One of the Chosen. Their DNA would become one and would never be denied again.

The nanobots were happy with their new host and began their work. Spreading out to every part of Emma's body. They would change almost everything about her in time.

Matt covered her with a blanket and held her close. He was satisfied, but thoughts of his sister teased the back of his mind.

Sometime during the night, Matt had a dream that seemed real. Maggie was looking at him and smiling, "You did well, Matt, we are the chosen, and I look forward to seeing you again."

Then she vanished into golden-colored smoke.

Emma woke up in the early morning before the sun was up. She untangled herself from Matt and headed for the bathroom. Stretching in front of the bathroom mirror after a much-needed pee. Emma liked the looks of her athletic body except for her small boobs.

"Nobody gets everything they want." She thought, but she didn't mind, Matt hadn't seemed to care about the size of her boobs.

Emma felt...strange in some way. She tried to make sense of what had happened. Why had she let him convince her to stay...why she had wanted to fuck him so badly?

"It had been amazing," She thought, and wondered why she had waited so long?"

The nanobots in her brain had already begun adjusting her thinking. Making what was wrong into right and working on completing their programming. They needed more of their kind in her little body, and they adjusted the host to provide what they needed.

Emma's last orgasm was still fresh in her mind. That incredible heat building inside her after her Uncle Matt had cum in her. It was something she had never felt before, and it drove her to feel it again like a drug addict wanting a fix.

Emma padded back to Matt's bed and crawled in next to him. Her little nipples were erect and hard as she had dirty thoughts about him.

Matt was sleeping on his back, and Emma took a few minutes to look at him. His body looked like a hand-carved stone. 6 pack abs and below his stomach that huge penis and balls rested between his legs. The craving for him took over again, and she lightly touched his big thick cock.

It felt warm in her hand, and she marveled at it as she lightly teased it with the tip of her finger. It moved and began to grow.

"So much joy in that marvel of a man's anatomy... or not so much depending on the man." She thought.

Her Uncle Matt didn't have a hair on his body, and Emma smiled and wondered if he shaved his whole body as she lightly stroked his cock and watched it slowly grow.

"He had been right last night when he told her she would never want her boyfriend again." Emma decided, "There was no way that she'd ever be satisfied with Tom again."

She didn't want Tom or anyone else, at least not permanently. She knew she loved Matt, and felt she always had.

"It had just taken some time for them to come together at last," She reasoned.

She stroked his penis a little more firmly, and it grew longer and taller. Lifting off his flat stomach, the big mushroom-shaped tip expanding.

"God, it was beautiful!" She thought, I just want to eat him alive, crawl inside his body, and live forever!"

Matt woke up to a warm hand stroking his dick.

"What's this?"

Emma moved upon his chest, rubbing her hard nipples against his golden skin. He smiled at her, "That feels good."

Emma licked Matt's nipple, and he groaned. His dick in her hand got harder, and she could feel his pulse throbbing in his long thick penis.

"Do you love me?" Emma asked him, "I want to know the truth."

"I've always loved you, Emma," Matt told her, "I was afraid you wouldn't feel the same about me."

The hope of the missing piece of Emma's life was being dangled in front of her. The loss of her dad had led her down the path of many boys she'd let fuck her in hopes of finding it. She had never found it, and the thought that maybe she finally had done so scared her almost as much.

"Do you really love me or just want a fuck buddy?" Emma asked, "I need to know, so you don't break my heart...I can't take that anymore."

"Oh, baby come here," Matt said, pulling her close to his head, "We are now one. We are chosen and will always be together."

"What does that mean?"

"It means that we will never be parted, we will be together even if we are not."

"That makes no fucking sense." Emma replied, "Did I made a mistake with you?"

"Trust me... it will in time. I can't explain it myself any more than that."

"Do you love me?" She asked him again.

"Yes, and I won't let you down."

"If you do... I'll cut your dick off."

"Come here."

Emma cuddled up to him, and they began kissing again. Instantly she was hot for him, the tiny machines in her body demanding more of their own kind so they could complete their programming sooner.

"I need you so much!" Emma told him and spun around, straddling him and putting her pussy to his face as she held his cock and started to suck it. Matt began to lick her pussy as she sucked his dick in the 69 positions. Something she'd learned to enjoy in her journey to be a woman.

It made her hot that her Uncle actually knew how to lick a pussy instead of guessing.

Matt loved Emma's tiny little pussy, it was so hot and juicy as he licked it. He couldn't see what she was doing, but her mouth sucked the fuck out of his dick, and he loved it. Her right hand cupping his balls as her left hand held his shaft while she slurped and sucked on the swollen tip.

Matt knew what she needed, or the nanobots in his head did. It wasn't long before he groaned and shot his load down her throat. Giving her more nanobots in huge spurts down her throat as he came.

Emma had felt Matt's cock start throbbing in her mouth just before he came. Thick spurts of cum began running down the back of her throat. Emma had to swallow over and over again. Her hot clit was starting a grand orgasm in her body.

Matt sucked Emma's hot clit as hard as he could as he shot his load into her mouth. Feeling Emma cum while she swallowed his load. The seven or eight blasts of cum she swallowed tingled down Emma's throat.

Then the phage started again. Making Emma grind her pussy on his face as the wave of heat spread from her stomach to her chest. Radiating outwards in waves that made all her nerve endings scream.

The electrical impulses from the nanobots connecting together made her nipples feel like they would burst. Another wave moved slowly down her stomach to her crotch, and she cried out loud as she began to buck her pussy against Matt's face. She held his big stiff cock against her cheek as it leaked the last of his cum in a smear on her skin, but she didn't care anymore.

Emma's pussy and anus began to pulse with the hot waves of her orgasm spreading through her body, and she groaned loudly and then began bucking hard as her little body began to shake.

Matt held Emma's crotch tight against his face. No longer able to control herself, Emma lost it...squirting three times into Matt's mouth. Matt swallowed her squirts that tingled down his throat. Already she was giving him her DNA, and soon they would be complete.

When it was over, Emma kissed Matt's lips and wet face, with a passion he had never experienced before. Emma licked her own juices from his lips and chin. Loving him entirely, body and soul.

Emma suddenly realized that they would be forever intertwined, love, sex, and family. It was a feeling she would never give up without a fight.

"He makes me whole!" Emma thought as a few tears ran down her cheeks.

Emma sniffled and kissed Matt on the lips, wanting to crawl inside his body and live there.

"Why the tears?" He asked, running his hand up and down the bare skin of her back that made her shiver.

"Because I'm totally in love with you right now." She sniffed back a sob.

"It will be okay, don't worry about a thing...I love you too!"

"They won't let us be together," Emma said with pain in her eyes,

"I'll lose you too, just like my dad."

"No, you won't."

"You promise?"

"I promise with all my heart, baby," Matt told her and hugged her close.

They fell back asleep in each other's arms until sunup.

When they got up, Matt made breakfast, it wasn't pretty, but they were ravenous and ate it all.

"I need to get to work, babe," Matt told her.

Emma didn't want to let him go and held on to him in a hug, "Can't you call in sick?"

"Got to pay the bills."

"I understand, and I guess I should go home before mom freaks out."

"Good idea," Matt told her, and they shared a gentle kiss.

"What are we going to do about mom?" Emma asked him.

"What do you mean?"

"If she finds out about us... she'll lose it...like totally."

"Don't worry, I'll take care of it."

"How?" "Let me worry about that."

Matt got to work about the time the store was going to open. He felt refreshed even though he'd had a long night and morning with Emma.

Matt's body was almost completely saturated with nanobots. At 97%, he was practically fully ascended. The bots continued to work on him according to their programs. Matt was still getting stronger, faster, and his features would continue to change for the next year. The bots also destroyed any harmful bacteria before it could harm him. His immune system was now entirely protected from any diseases on the Earth and several other planets that no one had ever heard of.

Matt had gained some DNA from Emma, and even though he shared DNA with Emma, her father's DNA had something the bots wanted. They began to imprint... picking the desirable DNA from Emma and incorporating it into Matts Matrix. This would happen with all "Chosen." When a host carried the unique DNA of the Chosen, it would all eventually be incorporated through mating to complete than the grand plan of the aliens. No chosen female would be allowed to become pregnant until it was required. All sperm was destroyed by the nanobots and used as fuel. The Chosen sperm cells were devoured as well, but the DNA was sampled and used to help map the new matrix.

*** Emma got home that morning feeling better than she ever had in her life. She found her mom in the kitchen baking pies for the Christmas dinner.

"Hey mom," Emma said, walking into the kitchen.

"Oh, Hi honey, did you have a nice evening?"

"Oh, yes, it was wonderful!" "Really, what did you do?"

Emma had to think fast; she didn't think her mom would want to hear about the wonderful sex she'd had with her mom's brother Uncle Matt.

"Uh, we saw a movie, had a late dinner, and did some shopping at the mall.

"That sounds fun, Tom is such a nice young man."

"Yes, he is, and I need to take a shower."

"Okay, and then you can help me with the pies."

"Sure mom."

Emma raced upstairs, wondering what she was going to do about her boyfriend, Tom. She didn't want to hurt him, but she knew that a breakup was going to happen now that she'd found Matt. All along, she had thought she loved Tom, but soon realized he had been just another boy she really didn't care about. Going to bed with Matt had proven just how much she really didn't care about Tom.

***

Matt finished his 12-inch meatball subway sandwich and still felt hungry. It had been a busy day so far catching last-minute shoppers trying to steal gifts. Already he had sent two teenage boys to Juvenile detention and one woman to jail.

"The day is still young!" He thought and went back to watching the monitors on the wall in front of him.

He noticed that he seemed to be able to watch all of them at once and detect when something seemed out of sorts. Some new power he didn't dwell on because it was overridden by the bots in his mind.

Matt caught a glimpse out of the corner of his eye...or maybe it was intuition that he glanced at monitor 12 in the electronics department. He grabbed a controller and zoomed in on a teenage boy, maybe 14 or 15. The kid stuffed some things into the inside pockets of his big parka and moved on.

Matt grabbed his jacket and ran for the stairs, "Time to catch a thief!" he thought as he raced up the stairs.

Patiently Matt waited at the front doors for the culprit. Soon enough, the boy showed up, being followed by whom Matt supposed was his mother. The mother reeked of money with her designer, parka, clothes, and jewelry. It was all topped off by a perfect pageboy haircut. She was quite attractive and looked to be mid thirtyish.

"Never mind that," Matt thought, and went to stop them.

"Excuse me, ma'am, I need you and your son to come with me."

"Why? Who the hell are you?" She snapped.

Matt pulled his coat open and showed his badge, "Store detective and your son has been stealing." "What you must be crazy!" She replied, "My son wouldn't do that."

"I have it on video please come with me so we can figure this out."

"Whatever! Come on, son, this man is about to lose his job."

Matt led them to the office, and he could tell the kid was guilty by his body language. The thief's mom seemed to believe he walked on water. When they got in the office, he had them sit on the folding chairs in front of him.

"This is ridiculous," the woman said.

"Son, would you empty your pockets for me," Matt asked.

The boy stood up and pulled the pockets out of his trousers, and they were empty.

"See, I told you so!" The woman said and tossed her hair from side to side.

"I want you to clean out the pockets inside your coat," Matt told the kid.

The kid looked like he didn't want to, but pulled out two DVD movies, some earbuds, and a pocket knife. All of the items were still in the store packaging and not opened.

"Put them on the table." The boy did, and he sat back down, not looking at his mom.

"Did you steal those things?" Matt asked.

The boy shook his head, yes.

His Mom blew up, "How could you steal! We have money, we don't need to steal!"

"You said I couldn't have them... and I wanted them!"

"Nobody gets everything they want! Wait till your father hears about this!"

"All right, let's settle down. Nobody died here, and we need to fill out some paperwork."

Ms. Uppity settled down, but she was red-faced and embarrassed. "What kind of paperwork?"

"Arrest record for the Juvenile court."

"Oh my GOD!" Mom said, looking more upset and giving the kid a look that meant great harm was about to happen to him.

"Son, follow me, and I'm going to put you back in this room so your mom and I can have a private conversation."

The boy seemed happy to get away from his mom as Matt led him to the backroom, holding cells. The boy looked wild-eyed but went in the cell without a fuss.

"You're going to lock him up?" The mom asked incredulously.

"Standard procedure, he will be fine while we work this out."

The boy looked bewildered and sat on the cot as Matt slide the bars shut. They locked with a loud click. They walked out, leaving him there to contemplate his fate as Matt shut the outer door.

"The cell block is soundproof so we can work this out," Matt told her, and she sat back down at the table after removing her parka.

Matt noticed she had on an expensive-looking blouse, and a delicate necklace around her neck made of gold. He also saw her figure, and it looked very nice.

"She might have fake boobs, but whoever did the work got it right." Matt thought as he sat down and tapped a pencil on the table.

"So, what happens now?" The woman asked, having settled down to a more reasonable mood.

Matt took five or six minutes to explain the process to her. The court appearances, the fine, the probation, and community service her son would be subjected to. Each element seemed to distress her as it did most parents.

"Do you know who I am?" She finally asked him.

"No."

"I'm Claire Brown." Like it should mean something to him.

Matt shook his head, "Sorry, should I know you?"

She looked at him, funny, "Don't you watch the news?"

"Not really, and I don't see how this matters as far as your son breaking the law."

Claire's last hope vanished with her name. The cop had no idea she was the wife of Sam Brown, who was currently running for police commissioner in the special election. The predecessor had pleaded guilty to embezzlement charges.

"Is this going to be in the papers?" She asked.

"In the back, but I don't think its front-page news," Matt told her.

During their conversation, Matt became somewhat interested in Claire. She looked like she had a well-maintained body under those expensive clothes, and her face was lovely as well. She had dark red auburn hair, very straight hair that tapered down around her neck. It was down to her shoulders in the back, and her bangs came down to her eyebrows. She would glance up at him occasionally with beautiful hazel eyes.

Matt put a form on a clipboard and handed it to her.

"What's this?" "Induction form, you need to fill it out so we can get this moving along."

Claire crossed her legs and began to fill it out with the clipboard on her lap. Matt just admired her nice shaped thighs and breast that looked full and round under her blouse. If he had to guess, he bet she spent as much time at the health club as she did the beauty spas.

Claire kept thinking about the election as she filled out the form. Some newspaper people would see Chad's name in the paper and link it to her husband. If it came out that the man running for police commissioner's own son was arrested for shoplifting, he'd lose for sure.

Matt had been watching the monitors and ignoring her for the most part as she filled out the 4-page document concerning medical, emotional, drug use, etc. for the intake officers to be aware of. It was quite invasive to avoid lawsuits against the city.

Claire wasn't sure what to do, but the possibility that her son had just ruined her husband's election campaign demanded that she pull out all the stops.

"I have to do something!" She thought.

Claire tossed the clipboard on the table with a loud clatter, it slid across the table and almost fell off the far side.

Matt raised his eyebrows and looked over, "All done?"

"Can we talk?"

"I thought we were."

"For reasons of my own, I don't want this to go public."

"And?"

"I was hoping I might be able to reason with you to forget all this ever happened, and let me and his dad handle the discipline. I guarantee you he will be punished like never before."

Matt just looked at her for a few seconds tapping his pencil on the desk.

"You know, since I was shot in the line of duty, and the department medically discharged me with barely enough money to live on. I now have this nice place to work, and if I start letting shoplifters go...eventually, I'll be fired, and then what do I do?"

"They really did that to you?"

"I'm living proof, look up Matt Hammond hero of the city from about three years ago."

"Oh, I remember now, that was you in the hold up when all those people were killed?" She asked with a trace of compassion in her hazel eyes.