All Comments on 'The Christmas Exchange'

by Kirsenne99

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ElectricBadgerElectricBadgerover 13 years ago
Thanks for sharing!

Was a great story, but the end felt sudden and rushed, a real let down when it was just getting very good. Hope to see continuations!

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
taking a monster drangen cock deep inside her cunt.

brilliant story love it such a real turn on. so very hot horny and erotic.

reading tis was like watching you tie unable to move as you where being fuck by two kinky males you love the things done to you. brilliant writing awsome story. more would be good.

AmitdankevinAmitdankevinover 13 years ago

That was a good story. But, it went a bit fast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not bad...

I liked the foreplay, whereas other stories go from cold to hot in a second. However, I was a bit put off by the fact that it seemed controversial. I don't like stories about rape, and this came (pardon the pun) a bit close, because it seemed like she was unaware of what was going on at times, like she wouldn't have consented. Aside from that, it was good.

littleblackdress50littleblackdress50over 13 years ago
good story

good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

the foreplay section was really good, a proper turn on. but the ending felt almost rape-ish :/

Kirsenne99Kirsenne99over 13 years agoAuthor
rape?

Hey, just addressing some comments.

About the rape concerns I wanted to let everyone know that wasn't my intention. Its a personal fetish that I like to walk the line with in my stories. But the Kira character was free to say 'no' at any time and she was thankful for the restraint.

Also I agree about the ending. I'm a bit virginal at this so I get off on writing really hot and steamy scenes and coming up with foreplay ideas too. But my endings are a bit lacking.

Thanks for the comments! Keep em commin!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous