Church Ladies Cunning Club Ch. 05 - Teaching the Preacher

Story Info
Simon records Alice's huband's comeuppance.
2.4k words
4.66
10.5k
4

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/12/2022
Created 08/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LargoKitt
LargoKitt
354 Followers

Backstory: Simon has been "recruited" to provide oral enlightenment to a group of women who have been deprived of this particular superlative form of recreation. His co-conspirators Melissa and Janine now have a pretty good waiting list of women who wish to take advantage of Simon's special talents. In the last chapter we chronicled the awakening of the assistant pastor's wife Alice, who had been shamed by her husband Stephen since their recent wedding night because of her large and impressive 'love features'. In this chapter we witness Alice's plot to "wake up" her staid husband.

It took a pretty complex ruse to get Stephen to agree to a surprise birthday party. Alice had to cajole him into wearing a secure blindfold. But instead of taking him to the parish hall for cake and ice cream, he was bundled off to Janine's little cottage on the outskirts of town.

Stephen probably expected the blindfold to be whipped off as he was led in the door, and a crew of parishioners yelling out "Happy Birthday." This didn't happen. The blindfold stayed on... tight. And he was led silently through rooms he could not see.

Soft, warm, haunting music was playing.

"Come right in here, hon, and I'm going to make you a lot more comfortable. Here, let me get this off." She tugged his jacket off his arms and then unbuttoned his shirt. Under it he was wearing a pale blue singlet, which she left on.

"Alice? Alice... what are you doing?"

"Oh, don't be concerned, Stephen dear. I just want to help you into your new robe."

She slipped a heavy terry robe over his arms, but didn't tie it up.

"Come on in here and sit down."

He was led into the bedroom over to something and pushed down on the bed.

"You just make yourself nice and comfortable. Yeah, that's good. Now scoot over some. Lean back against this...."

"Alice? Alice, this is all very strange. If this is a party, well...?"

"Oh yes, Stephen, this is indeed a party, but somewhat different from any party you have ever had. But I am sure you will remember it for a long, long time. And it is sort of a party for me, too..."

"For you?"

"Oh, yes. A gift I truly deserve. Okay, now lift your arms and put them on the bedstead behind you...."

"The bedstead...?"

"Yes, please. That's a good boy."

As Stephen lifted his arms he felt his wrists grasped on both sides and velvety cuffs placed around them. In a moment he couldn't move either arm more than a few inches.

"Alice? Alice, this is crazy. You must take this blindfold off and untie me this very minute. Have you gone mad? What is this?"

"Oh, this is your gift, Stephen dear. And I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise. Now let's get you a little more comfortable."

Stephen could hear stifled giggles, and with horror he realized there were other people in the room.

"Alice? Who is here? What are you doing?"

"Oh, don't worry sweetie. Only close friends of mine. And trust me, this is all for your benefit. And mine, of course. Can you lift up you hips?"

"What? Why...?"

Someone was fooling with the buckle on his pants. Undoing the snap! Pulling down the zipper!

"Oh my God, Alice!"

"Well, really, this isn't his house. But you should find my gift quite heavenly."

The shoes were coming off his feet and two sets of hands were tugging at his pants legs while a third seemed to be dragging his trousers off his bottom. The pants disappeared.

"I've never liked tighty-whiteys," Alice giggled.

His undershorts were dragged down his legs. He probably could have kicked someone, but it was too late. A cushion or two was stuffed under his ass and those same soft cuffs wrapped around his ankles and then they seemed to be secured to something down below. A pause. Breathing.

At the foot of the bed Alice stood and looked at her captive husband. Her accomplices, Melissa and Janine stood on either side waiting for Alice's orders. In the corner Simon stood behind a camera on a tripod. They had agreed that he would not record the trussing up. That could be evidence of foul play. He would only begin the video when Stephen was clearly enjoying himself. Right now that seemed dubious; but Alice was pretty confident he would rise to the occasion.

"I'm going to suck your cock now, Stephen. That is the very first part of your gift. You do want your sweet wife to suck you off, don't you sweetie?"

Stephen pulled against his restraints to no avail.

"Alice? Alice, stop this. You know this is a sin. I won't have it!"

"Oh, you'll have it, alright, and you will give it up, too. I'm going to suck you Stephen."

"No, I..."

She signaled to Melissa, and the large, curvy bartender bent to her task. A firm hand on Stephen's balls, which she gave a little squeeze. Without ceremony, Melissa swallowed his whole limp cock and began sucking on it with practiced rhythm. She knew she could get a man from semi-stiff to squirt in a couple of minutes.

Stephen's body jerked.

"Oh Alice, you mustn't! You shouldn't... you... OH... oh my god!"

Melissa popped the cock from her mouth and squeezed it firmly. She could feel that the balls in her other palm were getting ready to unload.

"Wait, please wait, Stephen. I'm not ready for it yet." Alice pleaded in a baby voice.

Janine handed Melissa an ice cube, which the big bartender quickly applied to Stephen's tight sack. He screamed and his erection half wilted.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Stephen. I didn't know that would be such a surprise. Let me kiss it and make it all better." Alice signaled to Janine.

This time it was the wiry assistant bartender's turn to do the work. Janine engulfed the assistant pastor's balls with her big mouth and rolled them with her tongue. Melissa still had a firm grasp on Stephen's dick, but now she took his swollen mushroom in her plump lips, sucking quite firmly. Stephen's whole body jerked. His hands tried to guard his well-used privates, but they were firmly attached to the bedstead.

Alice signaled to Simon to begin recording the scene. They had decided that, as much as possible, Simon would keep the shots in closeup so only Stephen and Alice could be identified for sure. Melissa and Janine were wearing mardi-gras masks as a precaution.

Stephen was beginning to pant and his hips were lifting with each new suck. It wouldn't be long now.

"Stephen? Stephen, honey, are you enjoying your gift?"

Stephen was on fire and despite his skills at giving inspirational talks, he couldn't utter a word. But he wasn't fighting the restraints and his hips were rocking with the feeling. It was rising.

"Wait, Stephen."

"Please. Please, no more ice. I can hold.... Really I can."

"Good...that's so good, Stevie. And I need to reward you with a big, wet kiss."

Alice walked around the bed and stepped up on it.

"Alice, what are you...? How can you...?" Melissa and Janine were now planting gentle kisses on his cock and balls.

"Oh, I have many talents you haven't discovered yet, honey. And now I am going to kiss you like you have never been kissed before."

Alice straddled Stephen's torso and tucked her pretty pleated skirt into her belt. She was wearing nothing underneath.

"Pucker up, honey. That's right. Push out those sweet lips of yours. That's right. Now here is your reward... and mine too, a kiss like only I can give."

Taking firm hold of the headboard, she pressed her very wet pussy lips hard against her husband's face. Stephen's mouth came away dripping.

"Oh Alice, that was.... What was that? What are you...? Was that...?"

"Shhh...shhh, darling. Just kiss, okay? Maybe this time a little French...you know what that is, right? Let's see that pretty tongue. Oh, yes! Now I'm going to really kiss you again...."

She pressed in again, engulfing her man's whole mouth. And she couldn't help but push and twist some. For quite a while. Until Stephen was gasping for breath.

Simon wasn't trying to shoot a professional porno. But he got some good views of Alice's firm pink ass squeezing and squeezing, and between her legs Stephen's drenched mouth and chin. A cutaway of Alice's face, eyes closed in ecstasy, her right hand now clutching her chest. Now her left hand hauling Stephen's head tight to her pussy. Some frantic churning of her clit. A long pan down Stephen's undulating body to the shadowy image of two mysterious creatures enthusiastically eating his cock and balls.

Simon had clipped a small mic to the bedstead and the sound quality was not great, but it was enough to pick up Stephen's stifled moans as Alice buried his face in her very large wet sex. It was noisy too, very liquid, and from farther down the bed there was enthusiastic slurping and growling as the two accomplices really got into their oral hijinks.

Perhaps it was a miracle that Stephen hadn't loosed his load yet. Perhaps it was the overwhelming presence of his wife's formidable quim almost smothering him. And the strangeness of those phantom mouths on his oh so private privates.

But the smells, the tastes, the sounds, the feel of hidden hands stroking his legs and belly; the eagerness which these wonderfully diabolical women were pleasuring his body; all this was melting the prude out of his brain and replacing it with a hungry animal. Oh, he tried to fight it, but the pure pleasure mounting up in his body was too great. He soon wished he had his hands free so that he could grasp his wife by her shapely hips. Still, he couldn't very well ask... And there was something freeing about being totally out of control.

"More tongue, please Stephen. Stick it way out. Yes, that's it. Make it fatter and flatter. Oh, yeah. I'm going to kiss you a lot now."

She was true to her word.

Grasping the bedstead on either side of her husband's head, she was able to position herself, and him, so she could get the exact feeling she needed on her large, swollen clit. And Stephen, that ignorant innocent, somehow figured out how to get his lips around her swollen organ, and press his tongue just there, as Alice scrubbed it and scrubbed it.

She didn't give a shit. She just kept going and going, and the feeling was rising higher and higher. And she wanted to tip over the edge, and she wanted it to go on and on and on. But finally she reached the total crest, pressing tight against her captive husband's mouth. So hot, so wet.

"Oh Stephen, I can't... I can't wait! Oh no! Here it is. Oh yes! Take it, Stephen. Take all of it! NOW!"

Simon caught her explosion in the camera. Her tight buns were clenching again and again as she ground into her husband's face, and her hot juice was spurting and drooling all over her man, and she couldn't stop, shudder after shudder, squeezing out every last drop of feeling, until she could only hang over her man's head panting for breath, as he himself came gasping up for air.

She dropped down into his lap, kissing him, this time with her mouth, all over his face, strangely relishing the funky taste of her own wild honey. And he could do nothing but take it; as she ripped off her blouse and squeezed her aching tits against his mouth, pushing her nipples between his pussy-bruised lips; making him lick and suck.

"Lick them, Stephen, that's right. Lick all over it. Flick it! Yeah! Flick my nipple with your tongue! Oh I have so yearned for you to do that! Now the other one. Oh, yes. Just bathe it with your tongue. Now kiss all over my titty. That's right. Get under it now. The other one too. Oh see how good you are at this. Now. Now suck it. Suck it deep in your mouth. Yes! It's okay to suck it hard. Oh, like that. More. Now the other one. Yes! Punish it with your tongue."

Simon had great closeups of the young pastor's blindfolded face buried in his wife's bosom, her tight aureolas and nipples pulled deep into that strong young mouth.

And Alice was in heaven; her flushed face turned to the sky, fine blonde hair, soaked at the temples thrashing around her head and sticking to her face.

If her tender lower lips had been sensitive after her massive orgasm, she was warming up again. As she rocked against her man, her slick hips squirmed down his body. His young cock was now fully erect, Melissa and Janine respectfully watching as Alice's slick ass and swollen lips slid back over it. She had never been in this position before, but somehow, with grace, one stiff organ slid readily into a soft wet one and a natural rhythm began.

Alice was in her element, riding her own wild pony. But Stephen was not the victim here, His hips easily matched those of his bride and soon it was as though they were one beast.

The sounds were deep and raw and hungry...and very wet.

Simon faded the camera to black and quietly left the room. Melissa and Janine discreetly removed the cuffs from Stephen's arms and legs. His hands naturally found Alice's waist and pulled her churning hips even tighter to his own, pumping hard into her.

Simon closed the door and returned to the kitchen to swill Janine's hard grog. No one said anything. In the bedroom the bed shook and creaked and two young voices cried out together for divine assistance. Their lust filled the house for quite some time.

Simon knew that he could ask either or both women to 'relieve him'. But somehow he wanted to wait. And the women seemed to be of the same spirit.

Much later the young couple emerged from their strange tryst. Stephen was dressed but still blindfolded.

Simon handed Alice the video disk and she put it in Stephen's hand.

"Honey, this is a part of your birthday gift. It's a video of what happened here tonight. It will be a reminder to be nice to me and appreciate all of me, exactly the way I am. And I promise to do the same. But now this party is over and I want to go eat a nice juicy hamburger at Sam & Ed's Grill. And then I want to go home, and maybe, just maybe the party won't really be over until tomorrow morning. Okay?"

Stephen held her hand tight; and he smiled a big silly grin.

"Whatever you say, Alice. Whatever you say."

LargoKitt
LargoKitt
354 Followers