The cinema

Story Info
I go to the cinema alone and get used.
1k words
4.44
17.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hotelroom
Hotelroom
779 Followers

Everyone in this story is over the age of 18.

Hello my name is Emma. I worked as a hotel reviewer and I loved my job. It allowed me to travel the country and see some amazing places. It also took me to some very boring places. This week I found myself in one of those. I checked in kinda late and quickly checked my room out. I was crazy bored and wanted to do something, so I looked online at the best things to do in town. My options was cinema or a walk around the town. As it was raining I decided I might as well go see a film.

I booked a ticket for the next film which was some random action film. I looked in the mirror before I left. I was young, only 25, with dirty blonde hair which I had tied in a ponytail. My blue eyes checked out my outfit. Jumper and leggings, so basic. I put a rain coat on over the top and left. Before long I was sat back row in the middle of a mostly empty cinema. There was only like 10 other people here and I had the back to myself.

As the film started an older guy say about 6 seats away from me. The film started and I was pretty bored already. My eyes started to wonder around the room. I noticed some movement to my right and I looked at the older guy. I was shocked to find that he had pulled his cock out and was stroking it. I was frozen in place and could not look away. He noticed and looked over at me. I panicked and quickly looked back at the film.

I saw movement again but was too scared to look. After a minute I quickly looked to my side and saw that he had moved seats, he was now only 3 seats away from me. I quickly looked back at the screen again. After another minute he moved again. I jumped a little when he sat down next to me. I was too scared to move and just tried to watch the film.

I could not help myself and I looked back to my right. He was slowly stroking a very large cock right next to me. My eyes became fixed on it. I felt myself become wet as I watched.

"Like what you see?" He whispered in my ear.

I said nothing but I continued to look. His hand spare hand reached out and grabbed mine. He slowly moved it till it was touching his thick hard cock.

"Be a good girl and take over." He said.

Without realising I did as he asked. I was slowly stroking his cock. My hand looked small compared to it. His hand moved to my thigh and quickly worked its way to my legging covered pussy. He rubbed it firmly and I'm sure he could feel the wetness. For a few minutes we mutually stroked each other.

His hand moved off my pussy and I felt it reach around my back and he grabbed hold of my head. He slowly, but forcefully, moved my head down to his cock. I knew what he wanted and was surprised that I also wanted it. I opened my mouth and aimed his cock towards it as he pushed my head down. The tip pushed its way into my mouth and I moaned as it did. He left his hand there as I began to suck his cock. Once his hand left the back of my head I soon found it working its way inside my bra. I moaned again as he pinched my nipple.

I could not believe that I was sucking a complete strangers cock in the back of a cinema. I felt like a whore yet I only found myself getting more turned on. I worked half his cock in and out of my mouth as my other hand stroked the bottom half using my spit as it dripped down.

My jaw started to hurt so I lifted up and let his cock fall from my mouth. As I looked up I froze in horror as a young couple was now sat a few seats away watching me. They were around my age and they did not hide the fact they were watching. They had both turned more so could get a better view.

"Don't be shy now." The stranger said as he used his free hand to push my head back down. I went back too the work of sucking his cock. I should have felt ashamed but I only felt more turned on knowing I was being watched. I risked a glance up and I could see that the girl was stroking her man's cock as they watched me.

This made me work the cock even harder. The stranger kept his hand on the back of my head and even applied pressure as I went down. It was only a few minutes before I felt his cock tense and he pushed down more firmly on my head as his cock erupted. I swallowed as quick as I could as shot after shot hit the back of my throat. I kept sucking until I felt his hand leave my head.

As I left his cock my eyes went straight for the watching couple. With my work finished I was happy to see that she was now sucking his cock. With our roles reversed I was getting even more turned on watching the blowjob happening in front of me. Unfortunately the guy did not last long as he was soon grunting as he filled his girlfriend's mouth with cum.

Once everyone's cock were tucked away, my stranger got up and left without a word. He smiled at the other couple as he squeezed past them and left the cinema. I waited for a few minutes before I left down the opposite isle too them. I walked straight for the nearest toilet and found an empty cubicle. I did not care if anyone else was in here and quickly pulled my legging and panties down. I leaned back on the door and my fingers brought me to a very quick orgasm. I tired to stay quiet and failed.

As I left I ignored the looks I got from the 2 older ladies washing their hands. In my walk back to the hotel I decided I was very happy with my choice of entertainment for the night.

Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed.

Hotelroom
Hotelroom
779 Followers