The Citadel Ch. 07: Shackled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shackled and chained like this she was unable to stand up or move away from her sitting place. She had to stay confined to the middle of the room, barely able to change the position of her body and limbs. Her legs had to stay tucked up and bent at the knees for the chain reaching out to her feet shackles from her collar was too short to let them stretch out. Lying down was also impossible. She was forced to sit half upright in this provoking position until released.

"You can't leave me like this! Please ... Oh, Please don't go away," she pleaded desperately.

Mathilde shot her a malicious glance out of the corner of eyes, while she entered the passage behind Bethany. A mocking wave of her hands as to say goodbye followed, before she left without further words.

"Please, ... please, at least leave me the light!", Annie groaned, as the footfall of the guards slowly dwindled away until utter silence filled the room.


12