The Citadel of Hate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pleasure building in his cock, Aranthir suddenly stopped, released Tamia and pulled out his cock. Suddenly freed from his grasp, the djinn half fell into the river again, her bare legs splashing into the water until she came to rest, sitting up to her hips in the water.

"Nystra's tits," Aranthir swore, "I've gotta stop before I cum."

"That's the whole point, isn't it?" Tamia asked. She stood up; her naked thighs slathered in the soft brown mud of the riverbed.

"Eventually, yes," Aranthir replied, taking a seat on the rock and panting heavily. "Here, get on top of me, girl."

"Girl? I am older than the rocks we fuck on," Tamia replied, but straddled his cock all the same.

"Figure of speech," Aranthir said apologetically. He settled her onto his cock and grabbed two handfuls of her delicious ass. Tamia lay her arounds around his shoulders and kissed him on the mouth.

"I've waited a thousand years for this," she whispered, bouncing her hips on his cock. Aranthir clutched her close and kissed her mouth. Tamia moaned through his lips, her own fingers digging lines into his back. Aranthir kept her rhythm, thrusting into her in time with the rising and falling of her hips. He grabbed at her breasts, pushing her away from him so that he could watch them bounce on her chest.

She looked into his eyes, seeing the lust in him.

"You're going to cum," she said. "Cum on my face. Shower me in it."

Aranthir kept fucking until he could contain himself no longer. He shoved her off his cock, she went splashing into the river again and rose to her knees. Pinching his cock closed until she was set, he clenched his muscles to hold on. As soon as Tamia knelt in the river, he let loose over her pretty face. Thick white ropes of cum fell across her face, dripping into the contours and her open mouth.

Tamia grabbed his cock when he had finished and pulled it close. With a deft, pink tongue, she licked his cockhead clean.

"That was worth the wait," she whispered, looking up at him with her brown and white eyes. "You let me know when you're ready to go again."

Aranthir just laughed.

"Well, well, well," a voice from behind them said. Aranthir turned to see Lutharis standing over them, with Aigon behind him. "Where in the names of the gods did you find a woman like that?" the big man inquired.

"This is Tamia, our djinn savior," Aranthir answered.

"Tamia you say," Lutharis said, "The one you promised to take to the sea?"

"That one, yes."

"Well then, djinn. We had better get moving if you want to make it to sea. It's a long way."