The Claiming of Aimee and Patricia Ch. 03

Story Info
Their training starts, and Pat gets her coming out...
15.1k words
4.83
3.7k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dongabe57
dongabe57
20 Followers

Decision Time

Chris pulled up to the gate at five minutes to three. Pat had texted him the address, which he already knew, and the gate code. He entered the numbers into the keypad, and the gate opened. He crept up the private drive taking notice of the high fence that encircled the property. The driveway had two turns in it, so the house was not visible until last 100 feet. When the house came into view, he saw it was a post and beam style. There were two distinct halves to the house, each had a large 2 car garage, with a single door, and at least a ten-foot span between them.

As he pulled up to the house, the left garage door starting opening. He saw the SUV Pat had driven earlier on the right side. He slipped his Escalade on the left side of the SUV. As he shut off the engine, he heard the garage door closing behind him. He got out of the car, leaving the two large duffel bags behind, on the back seat.

The man door to the house was open with Pat standing in the doorway. "This way Sir," she said.

He walked past her into an entrance foyer. There was a large coat closet on one side and a row of eight coat hooks on the opposite wall. They hooks were all empty.

"Just to your right is the living room Sir," Pat said and followed him in.

He entered the living room and immediately saw Aimee, in the stand position, wearing the black dress and heels. The room was full of comfortable eclectic furniture. A large easy chair sat prominently in the corner, in a leadership position, with all the other furniture facing it. This had to be Aimee's father's chair. Chris walked over to it and sat down. He motioned the girls to come towards him, pointed in front of the chair and said "Sit."

By the time Chris sat down in the chair, the girls were sitting in front of his feet. He settled into the chair and said, "By the way you two are acting, I'm assuming you're both wanting to start the program. Am I correct?" They both nodded their heads affirmatively and each said, "Yes Sir." Chris's cock twitched at their responses.

He continued, "Once I start this program with you, it won't stop until you've each reached one of the three possible outcomes. You need to understand that no matter how hard it gets, there is no backing out. Do you fully understand what this means?" He looked at both young women as they each answered affirmatively.

He looked at Pat and asked a question that had already been answered by Brad Ryan. He asked "Pat, I understand Rachel is away; how long before she returns?"

"Her camp is over in three weeks," she replied.

"Good, then we can run the program from here, and we don't have to move you into my clinic. Will that cause any problems Pat? Do you have grounds keepers or other folks who would be coming around?"

"No Sir," she replied "We've always done the grounds work ourselves. It's part of our chores."

"So, no one comes to the property unannounced?" he asked

"Never Sir," Pat replied

"Very good," he said, "So now we start."

Program Start

"Stand. Now!" he said in a loud voice, making sure to catch them off guard.

As soon as they were standing, he continued. "Clothes and shoes off. Now!"

The surprised young women scrambled to remove their clothes.

"Place them all on the coffee table, and get back into stand," he barked.

Chris saw the girls were visibly trembling at his new demeanor. He gotten them off guard.

"Listen carefully to some more rules you need to follow. Your hands will not touch your own body anywhere between your navel and knees. Your hands will not touch your own breasts. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir," they both chimed.

He continued "Nothing will go into or come out of your body without my permission. Understood?"

"Yes Sir," they said.

"In the absence of any other instructions from me, if you find yourself not knowing what you should be doing, or where you should be, you will immediately return to this room, kneel in front of this chair, and wait. Understood?"

Again, they replied "Yes Sir."

"Pat, in the back seat of my car there are two duffel bags. Bring them here and put them on the floor. They're heavy, be careful not to bump them around. Go."

As Pat scurried off, he turned to Aimee and said, "Follow me."

Chris walked around the house, Aimee in tow, looking through the rooms. There were four bedrooms, the master with a large walk-in closet, and ensuite with bidet, Aimee's room, Rachel's room, and a spare. The spare room had a queen bed while Rachel and Aimee's rooms were singles. The main bath was spacious with double sinks, a large soaker tub, and tiled shower. The kitchen was open with a large island as well as a table that could seat eight. All the rooms were in their originally built state, no renovations had been completed, and the house looked dated at just over 25 years old.

Chris asked Aimee, "When you and Pat are speaking about your different sides of the house, what do you call them?"

Aimee replied, "This side is the south, and Pats' is the north. That's what we've always called them, Sir."

They returned to the living room to find both duffle bags on the floor, and Pat kneeling in front of the chair.

"Pat, come with me, Aimee, you wait here. Sit," he said.

Pat got up off her knees, and Aimee went to sit.

"Show me the common room," he said and followed Pat out of the living room. Pat walked towards the garage door he had come through, turned left in the hall, and at the end gestured to the door on the right and said, "in here Sir."

He opened the door and walked in. It was a long room, the length of the four-car garage, but only about twelve feet wide. It certainly did not look like a room built for entertaining. There were 2 chairs, a sofa, two small loveseats, and a few tables, haphazardly place around the room. The room wasn't what Chris had expected. It didn't fit what he saw on the Google Maps satellite picture. In the centre there was a double door into the garage, with a built-out wall for the remaining length of the room, just past the garage door. At the far end was another door, which Chris assumed lead to Pat's parents' side of the house. He walked to the far end, with Pat in tow, opened the door and entered the other home.

He turned right into the hallway, and then left through a door into the living room. It seemed to be a mirror image of the other side. The living room was decorated in a darker theme than Aimee's side. The furniture was heavier and bulkier. He continued through the kitchen and into the master suite. It also was a larger suite than the south side, with a large wooden fourposter king bed. The posts went at least seven feet in the air, with large planks, on edge, running between the tops of posts, connecting them. There were smaller boards connecting the two sides, every sixteen inches or so. The wooden sideboards, and the foot board, had large three-to-four-inch metal rings attached every foot or so, as did the posts. Definitely a bespoke bed built for play. The other furniture in the room was two large night tables, two dressers and a highboy in the corner, the rest of the floor was open space.

When Chris entered the walk-in closet, he was taken back by the amount of clothing stuffed into it. He looked back at Pat, who had taken up stand position just inside the bedroom door, and said, "Come here Pat." And as she got closer said, "What's going on here?"

Without looking up from the floor she replied, "I moved all of my aunt's clothes in here when I moved to the south side."

Chris took a closer look at overstuffed hangers and got a better idea of what was there. Much of it was not clothing a married woman would wear in public. From skimpy sun dresses to micro mini skirts, baby dolls, see through blouses, it was all there. There were at least four dozen pairs of heels of various heights, as well as several leather boots of various lengths, and at least two pair that were thigh high.

Chris looked at Pat, who's eyes were glued to the floor, and said, "My, your mom and aunt liked it short and skimpy, didn't they?"

Without looking up Pat replied, "Yes Sir."

Next, he went into the ensuite, which was also larger than the south side. Instead of a soaker tub there was a four-person jacuzzi. Chris saw something odd and walked over to beside the bidet. Between the bidet and the toilet was an Asian style squat toilet, complete with a rinse wand mounted on the wall behind it.

He looked over at Pat stood just inside the doorway and asked, "Have you ever used the squat toilet Pat?"

"No Sir." She replied, then continued "I saw it the first time I was in here was after the funeral. I didn't know what that was until I looked it up on Google."

He went out through the bedroom into the hall. There were only two other bedrooms, a guest bedroom, and Pat's room. The guest room had a twin bed. Pat's room had furniture matching the master bedroom. Hers was a single four poster bed, with shorter posts, about three tall, topped with round finials. The sides and foot of the bed had the same rings as her parents' bed had. The bed had a small headboard, which was covered by a white sheet. Chris walked over and pulled the sheet off, revealing a pillory. The holes were positioned such that laying on the bed allowed the persons neck and hands to be captured.

Chris took a moment to reflect on all he'd seen on this side of the house. Pat's parents were definitely kinky, like himself. What he hadn't discovered yet was just how far was Pat involved.

Looking at Pat he said, "How often did you use these?"

Her hesitant reply came, "When I was bad and Dad punished me, he put me in there for the night."

"How did he punish you?" he asked

"Once my neck and hands were I that thing, he would spank me with his belt. Usually not to hard, but I had to spend the night in the stocks, as he called them."

He's seen enough and had formulated a plan.

"Follow me Pat," he said as he left the room and made his way back to the south living room.

Settling In

When they entered the living room Aimee in front of the chair in sit position. He pointed down beside her while looking at Pat and said, "Sit."

He then said, "Aimee, get something to write on, a notepad, and a pen or pencil." And then sat down in the large chair.

Aimee returned and kneeled in front of him holding a notepad and pen out for him. "You'll take the notes Aimee. Now sit."

Aimee sat down beside Pat and was ready to take notes.

"First," he said, "we'll be moving to the north side for the two week program. There are many things that need to get done today, so you'll both be busy. Aimee, start taking notes."

He shifted in his seat and continued, "Pat, you'll move all your fathers' clothes from the walk-in, and the dressers, into the north spare bedroom, then spread out your aunts and mothers' clothes in the walk-in so they are sorted and manageable. Aimee, you strip the king bed in the north master, and put on clean sheets. When you're done that, you can help Pat with the clothes. I'm going to take apart Pat's bed, and then you two can move it into the master."

He paused to let Aimee catchup writing. Continuing, "I saw that the perishables and fridge have been cleaned out, so restock the fridge and kitchen for breakfast, from the south side. Got it all Aimee?" To which Aimee nodded affirmatively.

"I didn't hear you, Aimee!" he barked, startling the young woman, who quickly responded "Yes Sir."

"Good," he said. "Before you start, we'll going implement the plug rule. For the next two weeks each of you will always have one of your three holes plugged -- mouth, ass, or pussy. Turn around now and go into display."

Both women turned around on their knees, slid down into display, spreading their legs and parted their cheeks and labia's.

Chris went to one of the duffle bags and retrieved a metal box. From it he retrieved a bottle of lube and cotton towel. He went to Aimee first, and using his finger lubed her butthole up in preparation. He did the same to Pat. Next, he pulled a medium sized black butt plug from the box. It had a very narrow, almost thin shank at the bottom, ensuring it would stay in place. Chris spread some lube onto the plug, and then started pressing it into Pat's ass. It was bigger than his two fingers, and he had some difficulty working it into her ass. But after several back-and-forth strokes, he passed the widest part into her ass, which then caused her sphincter to close around the narrow end and pull the plug deep into her. He heard an audible gasp from her when the plug seated itself.

With Aimee's previous anal experience, and having taken his cock only hours earlier, he chose a large plug from the box. It took him several minutes working the plug before he was able to fully insert it into her ass. When it did go in, Aimee not only gasped but cried out "oh god".

He quicky asked, "Aimee, is it too much?"

"Big... its just so big... feels so good..." she squeaked out between breaths.

He sat back in the chair, wiping his hands with the towel, looking at his work. Aimee's plug had a pink crystal end, and Pat's was red.

"Now, both of you get up and get to work. Don't doddle or waste time. If I think your not pulling your weight, I'll add more to your punishments tonight."

They both stood up and Pat head for the north side, Aimee stopped and in a fearful tone asked "Mr. Decker, what are the punishments for tonight?"

"From this morning Aimee. You didn't stay in position while in the corner, Pat didn't teach you positions very well -- If you don't get to work, I can think of more reasons, and it will be an even harder first punishment. Now go," he commanded." To which she quickly scurried away.

Aimee caught up to Patricia in the north side living room called "Wait Patricia".

Pat turned around and said, "Aimee, just call me Pat. Neither of us is good at being in charge and Patricia seems much too formal now."

Aimee reached out and started giving Pat a hug. Pat leaned in and their bodies pressed together. Pat reached around Aimee and drew her in tighter, thinking of their kiss earlier this morning, when they had shared Mr. Decker's cum - Pat shivered. Aimee kept her grip on Pat while pulling her head back, she was looking directly at Pat when Pat opened her eyes. Pat saw Aimee's lips part. It was too much for her - the plug in her butt, the warm body in her embrace. Pat slid her hand up behind Aimee's head and pulled her in, their lips met open mouthed. Pat's tongue found Aimee's open mouth and kissed her deeply, and Aimee reciprocated.

When Chris walked in the room, he saw the two young women standing in a deep embrace, mouths locked on one other. Both of Aimee's hands were gripping Pat's ass checks, and Pat had one hand on Aimee's butt, and the other pulling Aimee's head in tight to her mouth. Neither noticed his presence.

Chris watched a bit longer and then startled the girls with, "Now you've each gained more punishment. Stand!"

They quickly shifted around to give each other sufficient room to stand.

"Bend over, display" Chris commanded. Both girls bent at the waist and parted their cheeks.

"Aimee, get that pussy hole displayed properly" he said. She readjusted her fingers ensuring her vaginal entrance was pulled opened.

Chris walked up behind them and started to insert his index finger into Pat's vagina, moving it up slowly till he felt some resistance -her hymen was mostly intact. He drew small circles with his finger and Pat moaned. He withdrew his finger; it was covered in pussy cream. He walked around in front of them and tapped his index finger on Aimee's lips, which she parted. All he said was "Clean", and Aimee hungrily sucked and licked his finger, until it was clean.

Chris walked behind them again and did the same to Aimee. Her vagina was tighter, as was her hymen. As he pushed lightly against it, Aimee moaned. He spent a little more time exploring Aimee's vagina with his finger, which had her breathing heavily when he pulled his finger out. When he walked in front of Pat, her mouth was already open, waiting to clean his finger. She carefully cleaned his finger, not missing a drop of cream, and shudder slightly as she swallowed.

Taking a step back he started speaking, "Listen carefully, there is no touching and no idle chatter without explicit permission. Tonight, I'll go through these rules in detail, but for now, both of you, fours." He pointed to either side of him for direction. Pat was on his left, and Aimee on his right, down on all fours, legs spread.

As he removed the belt from his pants he said, "You're each getting ten strokes with the belt. Don't move out of position and count each stroke out loud."

He moved to the side of Pat, doubled the belt in his hands, and delivered a very firm stroke to her ass. Pat squealed and went flat on the floor. She quickly got back on all fours holding back her tears.

"That stroke doesn't count. You moved out of position, and you also didn't count it out loud. We'll start again." He said flatly.

Pat sucked in a breath at his words. This time she'd be ready.

Chris delivered another very firm blow, raising another red stripe on Pat's ass. Pat flinched but stayed up on all fours and said, "One Sir."

Chris delivered three more very firm strokes, which had Pat crying. He then delivered the fifth stroke vertically, right onto Pat's pussy. Pat bucked up and cried out but didn't lose position, nor did she forget to count.

"We'll do the other five tonight" he said, and moved over behind Aimee, who was visibly shaking.

"Why so scared Aimee? Never had a good spanking before?" he said flexing the belt in his hands.

"No Mr. Decker, never." She stuttered out.

"You know what to do Aimee," he said, "Don't move and don't forget to count."

He brought the belt down onto her ass, a bit lighter than Pat's strokes, but still firm. Aimee cried out loudly, but kept both her hands on the floor, and quickly said, "One Sir."

He gave her three more strokes and the tears were flowing. When he turned to deliver the fifth stroke to her pussy, she momentarily closed her legs. She quickly opened them wide again and said, "I'm sorry Sir, I'm sorry!"

He delivered his hardest stroke to her pussy. She wailed loudly but didn't move. It was a few seconds before she said, "Five Sir."

"Both of you up, get on opposite sides of the couch and bend over the arms, in display." He said as he walked towards the main bathroom.

When he returned to the living room each girl was bent over an arm of sofa, with their cheeks spread. Must hurt spreading cheeks like that when they've just been spanked, he thought. He opened the bottle of lotion he had retrieved from the main bath. He walked up behind Pat and rubbed her reddened vulva with lotion, soothing the pain. He told her to put her hands in front, on the couch, and did the same to her ass cheeks. He then went to Aimee and rubbed lotion on her sore parts, taking his time rubbing her cream-soaked pussy.

"Now get up and get to work!" he said loudly.

They both jumped up and started to scurry out the room. Before she realized what she'd done, Pat reached back and started to rub her bum.

"Stop." Chris said. Both girls stopped.

Immediately Pat said, "I'm sorry Sir, I forgot."

"We'll deal with that later Pat, now get to work."

Chris went to garage and retrieved the tools he needed to disassemble Pat's bed frame. The centre of the garage was a well-equipped shop. It was broken on to two sections, one related to woodworking, and the other to automotive. Most of the tools were hung from large pegboard frames on dedicated hangars. The rest in two large rollaway toolboxes in the centre section of the floor.

Once he had Pat's bed apart, he had the girls carry the frame pieces and the mattress into the master. He reassembled the frame and positioned if lengthwise about three feet from the foot of the king bed. There was also a small extension at the head of the bed that he reattached. It supported the head when someone was in the stocks from the bedside and could be removed to use the stocks from the floor side.

dongabe57
dongabe57
20 Followers