The Claiming of Aimee and Patricia Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He went to the walk-in closet to check on their progress. The clothes had been spread out and now were manageable. Time was getting on and he said, "Listen up, the master bathroom needs to be totally cleaned and stocked. Every fixture should be gleaming and the floor clean enough to eat from. Understood?" to which both girls answered, "Yes Sir." "Also, make up the small bed and find more pillows for the king, then vacuum and dust the master bedroom. You may speak to one another regarding any of the work, but no chit chat, and no touching! Understood?" Again, they both answered, "Yes Sir."

He could see that Aimee wanted to say something but didn't know how to start. A good teaching moment.

"From now on, if you have a question to ask, you keep your eyes lowered to the floor and say, 'Excuse me Sir, may I speak?' Is that understood?"

Both girls answered, "Yes Sir." and then Aimee quickly said, "Excuse me Sir, may I speak?"

"Go ahead Aimee," Chris responded

"I have to pee Sir." she said.

"Very good Aimee for asking properly. Now both of you into the master bathroom," he said.

Both girls scurried into the master bath with Chris following slowly behind. When he entered the bathroom, they were both stood in the stand position in the middle of the room.

"Aimee, squat over top of the squat toilet." He spoke

Aimee hesitated and he could see she didn't know what he was referring to. "Between the toilet and bidet" he said, "there," pointing to the squat toilet. "Squat over that."

Aimee quickly moved over and squatted down over the toilet, a foot on either side of it. She was positioned over the middle, and Chris corrected her with "Move you ass over to the top of it -- the wider spot." Aimee moved back until her ass was situated over wider part of the toilet.

"This is the only toilet either of you will be using. You will always ask permission before using it. You will never use it alone. Understood?" he said looking back and forth between them waiting for a response.

"Yes Sir." they both replied.

"Go ahead and pee now Aimee," Chris said.

It took a few seconds for Aimee to start, but when she did, she had to readjust her stance to keep the stream inside the squat toilet. She managed to splash pee around the sides of the toilet.

When Aimee stopped peeing, he instructed "Stand, bend over, and display" which Aimee quickly did.

As Chris pulled the rinse wand from its holder he said, "Both of you pay attention to what I do now, you'll be doing this for each other from now on."

He set the temperature a bit cool and opened the spray valve until a brisk stream was coming from the rinse wand's jets. He rinsed Aimee from behind, butthole down to her feet, ensuring no area was missed.

"Stand" he commanded as he moved in front of Aimee. He now rinsed her from clit to feet from the front. He spent a few moments running the stream of water against her clit, which made her twitch, the cool water and pulsating pressure making her clitoris give off small shocks.

"Hold still," he said in a strong tone.

When he had thoroughly rinsed her from clit and ass to the floor, and sprayed the missed pee into the toilet, he turned off the rinse wand and returned it to its holder. He pulled a small towel from the rack and proceeded to roughly towel off all the wet areas making sure to push the towel firmly into her slit and ass crack, which made her emit a few small gasps as the towel swept by her clit.

"All done Aimee, go stand by Pat," he said

"Pat, your turn, squat and take a pee now."

Pat quickly squatted over the toilet and proceed to empty her bladder. She too missed the toilet initially and had to readjust her stance. When Pat stopped peeing, he said to Aimee, "Clean her up now like I did to you, and don't leave any wet spots, make certain she is dry. Pat, stand, bend over, display."

It took Aimee a few seconds to get the water pressure to where she thought it should be, and she rinsed Pat from the back as Mr. Decker had done to her.

"Aimee, when your finished with her backside say 'next'. Pat, when you hear 'next' you move to the stand position until you hear 'finished'."

"Next," Aimee said in a weak voice. Pat stood up, keeping her legs spread widely for Aimee to spray down.

Chris watched Aimee spraying down Pat. She was being careful to complete the task as he'd done to her. She even hesitated a few seconds on Aimee's clit with the spray. "When you're done hosing her off, put the sprayer away, get a towel, and make she's dry when you're done," he said.

Aimee worked the towel through Pat's ass and slit, making sure every bit was dry. Pat had closed her eyes as the towel ran back and forth over her clit, making her cream more -- defeating the purpose.

"Excuse me Sir, may I speak?" Aimee said

"Yes," was Chris's curt response.

"Sir, the more I rub between her legs the wetter it gets. I can't get it dry." Aimee reported.

"She can't help it, Aimee. She's a slut. Any rubbing near her pussy gets her aroused and she starts creaming. You're no different." He stated

Both girls cringed at being described as sluts, but both were wet, and they knew he was right.

Chris saw the defeated and cringed looks on the girls faces.

"That's enough Aimee, you can stop. Put the towel in the hamper."

Aimee went to the far side of the bathroom and placed the towel in the hamper, turned back and took up the stand position in front of Mr. Decker. Pat was still standing above the squat toilet, her legs spread wide.

Chris looked back and forth between the girls and said "And that's how you pee and clean up. Any questions?"

"No Sir." was the response from both.

"You both know what you have for work, now get back to it. Now!" He spoke the last word sharply which made both girls scurry out of the room and back to their tasks.

Pat went directly to the master bath and started cleaning. She had found the supplies as expected under the sink. Aimee made three trips to the southside kitchen and restocked the north side kitchen for breakfast. When she was done in the kitchen, she went to the master bath and started helping Pat with the cleaning.

Chris walked back to the south side kitchen to see what was there for dinner. He wanted to eat in and not have any delivery. As he passed through the common room, he thought he heard a very low beeping sound, like the low battery warning from a smoke detector. He stopped for a few moments, but couldn't identify where the sound was coming form, and then it seemed to stop. He continued to the kitchen.

As he rummaged through kitchen, he found the pantry was well stocked with dry and canned goods. There were even fresh potatoes and onions. There were two Sub Zero units, one a large freezer, and the other a large refrigerator. He pulled a two pack of New York steaks from the freezer and placed it in the sink with cold water to thaw. He placed 2 large potatoes on the counter.

Chris heard the girls enter the south living room. He quietly went to the doorway of the living room to see them both kneeling in front of the chair. They had listened well. From the doorway he said, "Fours, and display," and walked over to stand in behind them. He kneeled behind Pat and placed his hand on her ass check. Then he started to slowly extract the butt plug from her ass. "Push out gently Pat," he said. The plug popped out and he had it in his hand. Her ass muscles were twitching making it look like her butt hole was winking at him. He put the head of the plug against her hole and slowly pushed it back in. He could tell by the way the plug came out and went back in that she would be able to tolerate his cock in.

He then moved over beside Aimee and gently pulled at her butt plug, which came out easily.

"Excuse me Sir, may I speak?" Aimee asked

"Go ahead"

"Sir, it's difficult to hold the plug in, it almost fell out a couple of times."

Chris looked at the plug and responded, "Well let's see what we can do about that," and went over to the duffels bags and retrieved the metal box. He removed an extra-large metal plug that had a very blunt taper at the base, making it more difficult to remove, but it would stay in place.

"Pat, stand," he said and when Pat had stood up, he handed her the large but plug he had retrieved from Aimee's ass and said, "Go to the bathroom, use soap and clean and dry this. Now hurry." Pat took the plug and left.

He turned back to Aimee and started massaging more lube into her butt hole. He then spread lube on the extra-large plug, and when it was well coated, he positioned its tip on Aimee's butthole, and started working it in. The plug was about the same diameter as his cock, so he knew eventually he would be able to work it into her ass.

Pat walked back into the living room to see Mr. Decker working a very large metal plug in Aimee's ass. He was moving the first few inches in and out of her ass while twisting it around. She watched as he worked more and more of its length into ass.

"I see you like to watch," he said to Pat as she stared at the plug he was working into Aimee's ass, "Kneel down beside me here and watch closely,"

Pat knelt and watched as Mr. Decker worked more and more of the plug into Aimee's ass. She was amazed at how wide Aimee's ass was stretched to accommodate the plug. When he got to the widest part of the plug, he held it right at Aimee's sphincter, and slowly worked it in and out. Aimee let out a few gasps as the widest part of the plug went in an out of her ass. Mr. Decker pushed the wide part of the plug through Aimee's sphincter, and it quickly closed around the plug and sucked it in tight to her butthole, leaving the bright blue crystal flush with her ass. Pat could see Aimee's ass and pussy muscles rhythmically tensing and releasing.

Aimee held her cheeks apart as Mr. Decker worked the large plug back and forth in her ass. It felt so much bigger that the one he'd just removed she wasn't certain it would fit. The more he worked the plug back and forth the more she felt her pussy tingle. When he pushed the widest part of the plug through her sphincter, she rocked back, tightened her sphincter, and pulled the plug in all the way. She was now uncontrollably squeezing and releasing her muscles around the plug, it felt so good. She felt her pussy getting wetter, and her hips starting to move. Then whap!

She felt a stinging blow to her ass cheeks and heard Mr. Decker say, "That's enough Aimee. Stop!" to which she froze in position, realizing what she had been doing.

"Sorry Sir," she squeaked out, "It just feels so good."

"No cumming without permission. I'll go through this with both of you tonight during reflection time -- and I'll go through what reflection is... Now sit Aimee."

"Pat, hand me the plug -- fours and display," he said. Pat handed him the plug and got into display.

Chris reached down and pulled the medium plug from Pat's ass, and handed it to Aimee saying, "Clean and dry this in the bathroom sink and bring it back to me."

Aimee took the plug and started for the bathroom. She stood in front of the sink looking at the steel butt plug. Other than some streaks of lube it looked clean. Before she could help herself, the plug was in her mouth. She took it all in, running her tongue around the warm steel, cleaning it. All at the same time she felt disgust, revulsion, and excitement. Her pussy was quivering, and she was again rocking her hips to feel her own plug, deep in her ass. She had to stop. She pulled the plug from her mouth and washed it in the sink, and then dried it with a towel. As she walked back to the living room, she could feel fresh wetness between her thighs.

As Aimee left the room Chris squeezed some fresh lube on the large butt plug. It didn't take long for him to work it into Pat's ass. Once in all the way he said, "There you go Pat. A couple of hours with that and you'll be ready for my cock."

Pat shivered at his words and said, "Thank you Sir."

Just as Aimee walked back in the room he said "Stand Pat."

He reached his hand out and took the plug from Aimee, and said, "Stand"

He put the plug back into the box and returned the box to the duffel bag. He looked at the two girls and asked, "Who does the cooking here?"

Pat answered, "I do most of it Sir, but Aimee does help."

"You'll find two nice steaks thawed in the sink and a couple of potatoes on the counter. In ninety minutes, I want to see those steaks plated and ready to eat. Both of you share in this task, but Pat, you're in charge. Aimee, do as Pat tells you. Any questions Pat?"

"Yes Sir, I do," Pat said. "How would you like the steaks prepared?"

"I want the most delicious steak you can make me Pat. Cook them medium rare. Anything else?"

"No Sir. Thank you," Pat said as she started walking towards the kitchen, Aimee in tow.

Chris watched the girls walk away, their asses stuffed with butt plugs, and both wet to the knees with pussy juice.

Chris looked at his watch -- just coming on six pm. A lot had transpired in the past three hours. Dinner would be at seven thirty. He headed back to the north side to inspect the work the girls had completed earlier. On his way through the common room, he again heard the faint beeping, but couldn't tell from where it came. He wandered through the north side taking in what the girls had done. The master bedroom and bath were spotless. The walk-in closet was well organized, and only had the girls' mothers' clothes in it. All of Pat's fathers' things had been moved into the spare room. The fridge and pantry had been stocked with coffee, tea, milk, bread, and three bananas were on the counter.

In the master bedroom he had gone though the dressers, two were empty and in the others he found only women's garments; panties, thongs, baby dolls, crotchless panties, garter belt, stockings. Nothing was plain jane; they were all either overly revealing or kink wear. He looked in the matching night tables and found the right-side drawer was full of vibrators, anal plugs, Ben Wa balls, nipple clamps and other such sundries. The left-hand nightstand had a variety of ankle, wrist, thigh, and waist cuffs in the drawer, and several leather belts and other connecting gear in the cabinet below. Pat's parents had a pretty good collection of toys handy.

He headed back to the south side but stopped in the common room, looking around. Something just didn't fit.

The Discovery

Chris kept looking around the room. He opened the double door that led to the garage and looked at the garage side of the build out in the common room. There was nothing -- the wall on the garage side wall flat and straight. What was the build out for? The build out went from ceiling to floor, the bottom half shiplap and the top half was panel moulded. He moved closer to inspect the walls of it. He tapped along the length of the long wall and could determine there were studs every sixteen inches, so common framing. Along the short side of the buildout, which was about 4 feet, he tapped along the centre but found no studs, it seemed to be solid along its length. Just then he started hearing a very quiet beeping from the other side of the buildout wall. There was something on the other side of the wall. He was certain of it.

He started pushing on the side wall and there was a bit of give to it. He continued pushing at various places on the sidewall, and when he pushed on the lower right-hand piece of panel moulding, the wall sprang back a bit at the left side. It was a door! He pushed harder on the panel and the door opened at the left side. He pulled on the left side, and it opened. It was indeed a hidden door.

Chris pulled the door fully open and saw a staircase leading down. There was a light switch on left side, just inside the door, he flipped it up and several overhead lights came on, illuminating the staircase going downwards. Chris started down the carpeted stairs, which were the full width of the doorway, about four feet, and had deep treads. He saw the source of the beeping, a smoke detector mounted on the ceiling of the stairway. The stairs continued down for what seemed almost a full flight, to a large square landing, where they continued to the right and further downward. At the bottom they flared a foot wider on each side, into newel posts that went from floor to ceiling with the handrail terminating into them. The staircase was immaculately finished in dark wood paneling, giving it a rich luxurious feeling.

The right newel post had a vertical stack of six rotary dimmer switches. Chris started turning them on one by one, and each one lit up a different area ahead of him. The room was huge! The basement appeared to extend below both sides of the house and underneath the garage. He walked into the room a few steps and took in the sight. Behind the staircase was a large office which extended well beyond both sides of the staircase. The front wall of the office facing the room was all glass. Inside the office he could see two server racks with blinking status lights, and at least eight large computer monitors.

The area in front of him, the size of the garage above, was about forty-five feet wide and thirty feet deep, was a full fledge dungeon. The ceiling was ten or twelve feet high, accounting for the long staircase. At the far end was a stage area, about ten by fifteen feet wide, with stage lights overhead. In front of the stage there were two rows of wide overstuffed leather armchairs, set staggered five in each row. A bondage table was placed centre stage. On either side of the stage there were numerous other devices, St. Andrews Cross, bondage bench, spanking bench, bondage horse, pillory and stocks, cages, etc. He marveled at how well equipped it was.

Chris looked at the stage floor, which was made up of 4X6 beams placed flat on the floor and screwed together, proving a surface to which restraints and devices could easily be secured to. It looked familiar. Then he recognized it. This stage was the one that appeared in the series porn video series, "TYs" - Training Your sub. He had watched most of the series online, and this was definitely where the videos had been filmed. He started recognizing more of the devices at the sides of the stage from what he'd previously seen. This was a hard-core series that used humiliation and pain, as well as sexual rewards to train females in submission.

He walked to his right towards the corner. There he saw a large, tiled shower stall with two rain heads above, and a hand wand attached to the wall. It was built into the corner and could easily accommodate five to six people. There were no doors or curtains, and the floor sloped to the corner to a large wide European style drain.

Chris looked at his watch -- seven pm, he only had another thirty minutes before he needed to be back upstairs. He continued along the wall to where a door led to what would be the basement of the south house. The door was in the style of an old dungeon door, heavy wood with a rounded top. It had a small opening to see through at the top half, that had three meatal bars running vertically through it. Chris pulled on the door, but it was locked. On the wall beside the door was a ring of about 20 keys, modern ones. He took the ring, and tried the first key on the ring, which unlocked the door. The had thought the keys might be in order of usage.

He pulled the door open but couldn't see inside. There was another rotary light switch beside the keyring, and he slowly turned the knob up to full brightness. He stared down the illuminated hallway and could see it ran the length of the house above. There were five doors down each side, similar to the entrance door he had just opened, except that the upper opening was shuttered by a metal slider. His heart sank. These were holding cells.

It had been at least three months since anyone had been down here. If anyone had been left down here, they'd be dead by now from starvation. Chris's hands began shaking slightly. He knew he'd have to check each room. Each door had a rotary light switch, and water valve beside it. He went to the first door and slid the shutter open, turned on the light, and saw no one inside. He took the second key on the ring, unlocked, and opened the door. The room consisted of a single bed, on a heavy metal frame, bolted to the floor in the centre of the room. In one corner was a squat toilet and a small sink beside it. Above the sink was an open cabinet with a single hand towel and two facecloths.