The Claiming of Aimee and Patricia Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pat started sobbing. Deep guttural sobs. Between sobs she spoke brokenly, "P-Please d... d-don't leave me in two weeks. W-W-e j-j..ust... found you. I- I... love you- S-Sir."

He was surprised at Pat's sobbing, outburst, and declaration. This wasn't going as he had anticipated. He looked at Aimee and could see that she too was sobbing, albeit quietly. What a mess. What he really wanted to do was hug both of them, but that's not what they needed right now. Right now, he had to be in charge.

Sternly he said, "Quiet! Both of you. There are two weeks in the program. When we get to the end, you may be very different. If you're still sluts, then you'll still be my sluts. Now stop your whining."

Pat slowed her sobbing quietened down. She was trying to think of what just happened. When Mr. Decker said he might be gone in two weeks her emotions overtook her. Had she actually said, 'I love you?' Her head was swimming with fear and anxiety. When he said if they were still sluts at the end of the two weeks, they'd still be his sluts, it gave her some comfort.

When Pat began to sob, Aimee got scared. She didn't want Mr. Decker to leave either, but if Pat was this upset Aimee thought she'd missed something. Hearing his firm words brought her back into the present. She'd be a good girl for Mr. Decker, and he'd want to keep her.

Chris gave them a few moments to collect themselves. Once they seemed to be back in the moment, he started, "Normally I would have one of you start with a reflection back on the day, but today I'll start.

You both did well in your assessments. As I told you earlier you are both very dependant and have difficulty making decision, especially Aimee. Pat, anytime your making decisions your second guessing yourself, and it does create stress.

Aimee, you turned while in the corner, and also didn't pay enough attention when Pat was trying to teach you the basic positions. Five strokes for each of those, so ten on each cheek. Pat, you touched your ass, and you didn't provide good instruction to Aimee for position training. Ten strokes on each cheek for you. Now, anything you wanted to add, or ask about today? Aimee, you go first."

Aimee hesitated and then started, "I'm so sorry Sir. I rubbed my bum when Pat and I were working in the closet, and again when I was making the beds. I'm so sorry Sir," her voice crackling.

"Pat, how about you?" he said.

"I rubbed my bum too. I was in the closet alone and it was so sore. I'm sorry Sir."

"Anything else Pat?"

She hesitated, looking down at the floor, "I spoke to Aimee and it had nothing to do with our chores."

"Did she answer you?"

"Yes Sir, we spoke for a few minutes," she said

"Chris looked at Aimee, her head hung low, "You didn't tell me this when you had the chance, Aimee. Why?"

"I forgot. I'm really... really sorry Sir. I.. I didn't mean to speak, but I forgot," Aimee said quietly.

"So, Aimee," he said, "You rubbed your ass twice, and spoke with Pat. That's three infractions at five strokes each, with the ten before, a total of twenty-five per ass cheek. You will be hurting. Pat, two infractions on top of the ten strokes, so twenty per cheek." He could see both girls trembling, thinking about their punishments. Their small emotional breakdown already forgotten.

He retrieved a small paddle from the duffel bag, and said, "Look at this paddle girls," to which they both look at the small leather paddle he was holding, "This many strokes will be hard on my hand, so this is what I'll use. Unlike the belt, this paddle, like my hand, only does one cheek at a time -- so no halving of the strokes. Tonight, we'll use the coffee table. Aimee, you are first. Kneel at the long end of the table, and then lay onto it. Pat, you go to the other end, and hold her arms."

Aimee shuffled into position, laying on the table, her stuck out and her legs spread wide. Chris could see the pussy was again wet in anticipation.

"Twenty-five strokes, and I'll do them in sets of five. Count each one Aimee, if you miss it doesn't count. I won't wait for you to count, so say the number as soon as you get the stroke. The first five on each cheek will come in fairly rapid succession."

He raised the paddle and brought it down firmly on her left cheek with a loud thwap! Aimee said "one" right away. He followed with four more in rapid succession, and she managed to get the count in correctly. He then moved to her right cheek and planted five more, which she counted correctly. He delivered another three sets of five to each cheek, which had her wailing in tears.

"Turn over onto your back Aimee. You'll get the last five on the front," he said. "Pat, stand over her head, straddling the table, and grab her ankles." he said.

Aimee didn't realize what was going to happen until she looked up and saw Mr. Decker, at the end of the table, paddle in hand.

"Pat, spread her legs further apart," he said, "Aimee, you hold your ass on the table and keep your legs spread. If you close your legs, you'll get ten rather than five strokes. Understand?"

Tears were running down her face, she was sobbing, and the cream was coming out of her pussy continuously. "Yes Sir." She sobbed.

As he raised the paddle he said, "Don't forget to count," and brought the paddle down sharply on her pussy. Aimee cried out but held her position and counted. He delivered the remaining four strokes as soon as she counted the previous one, in rapid succession. Aimee was calming herself down, and her sobs became intermittent.

"Is there anything you'd like to say to me Aimee?" Chris asked.

Aimee didn't know what to say. All she could get out was a hesitant, "Thank you Sir."

Chris looked at her and said, "Not sufficient Aimee. Let me help you out as this is your first punishment. You should thank me for taking the time to make you a better slut though training. A good response would be, 'Thank you Sir for correcting this slut's behavior, even though this slut is not deserving of your time.' Go ahead, give that a try Aimee."

Aimee repeated the line word for word, feeling her pussy twitch as she did.

"Aimee, get up and go to the far side of the table. Pat, down in front here, bend over the table," he said.

"Excuse me Sir. May I speak?" Pat blurted out.

"First Pat, there is no more 'I'. It's now 'excuse me Sir, may this slut speak.'"

"Excuse me Sir. May this slut speak?" Pat corrected

Go ahead Pat. I'm interested to hear what is so important that you are interrupting your punishment."

"Sir, I don't think I can take forty strokes on my bum. Can I get just twenty on the front?"

Chris had never had a girl volunteer to take strokes on her pussy. Maybe Pat didn't know what this was going to feel like, but it certainly would be interesting seeing how she took it.

"It's day one, so I'll grant you this request. But there is no changing your mind once we start. Understood?" he said

"Yes Sir. Thank you, Sir," she replied.

"You'll get four sets of five strokes. Any interruption in a set, and the set will be given again. Understood Pat?"

"Yes Sir."

"The strokes will be close together, so don't get behind in your counting, or the set won't count. Understood Pat?"

"Yes Sir," Pat said again.

"Aimee, hold Pat's legs, spread, like she did to you," he said and watched Aimee take her position over Pat's head, firmly griping Pat's ankles.

Chris raised the paddle and delivered a firm blow to Pat's pussy. The base of the paddle landed on her clit, and then the end rolled down with the tip contacting her vaginal opening. Pat shrieked, but quickly counted off. He quickly continued with the remaining four strokes, Pat counting each one. After the last stroke, Pat was sobbing and breathing erratically.

After the first set of five, Pat knew she'd made a mistake. Her pussy was on fire and aroused at the same time. She didn't know how she'd make it though another fifteen strokes.

Chris looked at her pussy, it was red and swollen after the first five strokes. The swelling was mostly from arousal, not his administrations. Pat's pussy lips and clit were engorged with blood, and the paddle was soaked from her drippings. He delivered the next set of five, and again Pat was breathing erratically and sobbing, but he could see her arousal. Her vagina was dispensing a copious amount of fluid, soaking the paddle and leaving a puddle on coffee table below.

After the eighth stroke Pat was trying to catch her breath, and she couldn't. She felt her orgasm building, but the tenth stroke landed before she could crest. She said, "Excuse me Sir, may this slut speak?"

"You're trying my patience Pat. What is it now?"

"Sir, may I have an orgasm?"

"No slut Pat. You may not. Now get ready for another five."

He delivered a set of five strokes, harder than that first ten. After he delivered the last stroke in the set, number fifteen in total, he could see Pat twitching on the table. Her butthole and vagina were rhythmically contracting and releasing -- she was on the edge of cumming. "Don't you dare cum, slut!" he said harshly.

Pat was laying on the table, doing all she could to supress her orgasm, but was losing. Her hips were rocking, and her pelvic muscles started contracting on their own -- until his harsh tone brought her back, and she got herself under control. She knew she could not survive another five strokes without release.

Chris looked down at Pat and knew she couldn't take another five strokes without cumming. "Get up slut Pat. Since you can't control yourself, I'll finish the last five later."

Pat stood up, a bit wobblily. Her pussy and thighs were soaked. She was a bit lightheaded, and perplexed. How could so much pain make her so horny? She could have cum from the spanking. Her thoughts were interrupted when Mr. Decker said, "Get down and clean up the mess you left on the table."

When Pat got down on her knees beside the coffee table, she could see the large puddle she had left. There was enough of a puddle she could suck most of it up. Once she'd done that, she used her tongue to clean the rest of it. She turned and positioned back into kneel, in front of Mr. Decker, who had sat back in the chair.

"Anything you'd like to say slut Pat?" he asked.

Pat had made certain to memorize what he had taught Aimee. She began in a contrite voice, "Thank you Sir for correcting this slut's behavior, even though this slut is not deserving of your time."

Chris smiled broadly, which neither girl would see. They were both indeed learning quickly. As he rose from the chair, he said, "Each of you grab a duffle bag and follow me," and headed to the north master bedroom, still carrying the paddle.

Pat's Coming Out

When he entered the bedroom, he told them to drop the duffle bags beside the night table. He then went to the front of Pat's bed, the smaller one, and pointed to the floor saying, "Fours Pat." He then pointed to the side of the king bed and said, "Stand there Aimee."

He walked over to the front of the smaller bed and opened the stocks. "Head and wrists in," he motioned to Pat. Once she had her neck and wrists in, he carefully brought the top half of the down, closed the latch, and Pat was securely held in place. "Spread those legs, slut Pat," he said. Pat quickly complied and spread her legs further.

He then went to Aimee and using the cuffs he'd laid out on the bed, strapped cuffs on her ankles, wrists, and thighs. He also attached a thick collar around her neck, complete with a leash. He led Aimee and had her stand behind, and a bit off the side of Pat's ass. "Kneel," he said. His cock had grown stiff watching Pat's pussy still dripping cream. He wanted to have a long slow ass fuck and needed to get one load away so he wouldn't cum too fast in Pat. He walked behind the kneeling Aimee and clipped her wrist cuffs together. She wouldn't need her hands for the blow job she was about to give him.

"Open your mouth Aimee," he said as he dropped his pants and threw them off to the side. He stripped naked, walked over to Aimee, and pushed his cock into her mouth. Aimee greedily sucked him in and stated bouncing her head up and down on his hard cock. "One tooth scrape slut and you'll be very sorry," he said. Aimee slowed her movements to ensure she didn't make a mistake. It took only a few minutes of Aimee servicing his cock to feel the tell-tale tingling in his balls. His release would soon be there. Keeping his hand tightly grasping the hair on the back of her head, he said, "It's close Aimee, don't spill a drop. Swallow it all." As he was about to cum, he puller her head back slightly to make room in her mouth for his cum, but she descended fully onto his cock, taking it deep into her throat, and only stopped when her lips were firmly pressed against his skin. He could feel her swallowing continuously around his cock, waiting for her reward.

When Aimee felt him pulling her head up on his cock, she knew what was coming. She wanted it all inside her. She pushed against his hand and forced her mouth down on his cock, not stopping until her lips were mashed against his groin. She could feel a slight gag reflex starting so she started swallowing to overcome it. She felt his hands on the back of her head, firmly holding it against him. She felt him start to spasm and swallowed faster and harder. He started grunting and pistoning his hips, trying to drive his cock deeper into her throat. She could feel him pumping his load deep into her throat, right into her belly. He came for a long time, holding her head in place. She was running short of breath and pulled her head back slightly, he released her head and pulled himself out of her throat. Aimee drew in three large breaths and immediately felt better. She thought to herself, "I need to work on holding my breath longer."

Chris held her petite head in his hands. Aimee hadn't spilled a drop; it had all gone down her throat. He looked down on her pretty face and imagined the fun he would have with her in the days to come. Chris tugged her cuffed hands around to her side and unclipped them. He brought her wrists to the front and clipped them back together, and pushed her down and said, "Fours."

He took Aimee by the leash and led her behind Pat. Aimee watched as he slowly pulled the butt plug out of Pats ass. As he placed the plug on the night table, he said to Aimee, "Clean her, from clit to ass."

Without hesitation, Aimee almost lunged towards Pat's backside. She opened her mouth and took long laps, taking in Pat's creamy residues, savouring the pungent taste. Pat's hips started rocking, responding to Aimee's licking. Chris's half erect cock started twitching at the sight before him. It quickly came back to full erectness.

Chris picked up the small paddle, still wet from Pat's discipline. He took Aimee's leash and started tugging her backwards, saying, "Backup Aimee, backup." Once Aimee was far enough back to allow him a good swing at Pat's pussy, he stopped pulling on the leash, and Aimee stopped moving.

"Pat," he said, "You're getting the remaining five strokes now. No need to count. They'll be swift and hard -- You move your legs, and you'll get another set of five."

He heard a meek, "Yes Sir," from Pat.

He moved around to get a good aim, lined up, and delivered five very hard blows to Pat's pussy. This time, with Pat on her knees, the base of the paddle landed on her butthole, with the tip snapping over onto her clit. When each stroke landed, Pat let out an "Argh!" When he delivered the last stroke, Pat's hips were rocking back and forth -- she was close to cumming again.

Chris knelt beside the bed and placed his face close to Pat's. "Look at me," he said to her. Pat opened her eyes and looked at him. Chris continued, "This is your coming slut Pat. I'm going to fuck your ass, long and slow. You may cum with out asking permission, but, you must keep saying 'Thank you,' as long as you are cumming. Understood slut Pat?"

Her ass was still twitching as she responded, "Yes Sir, I understand."

Chris stood up and taking Aimee's leash, moved her to Pat's side, her face close to Pat's ass, so she could watch his cock as he fucked Pat's ass. His cock wet from Aimee's sucking, and Pat's ass well lubed from the plug, there was no need for any more lube. He kneeled behind Pat, tapping the inside of her right knee, which she spread wider, and he positioned the head of his cock on her butthole, and grabbed both of her hips with his hands.

With her neck and wrists captured on the stocks, there was nowhere for Pat to move. She felt him tap the inside of her knee, to which she quickly spread her legs wider. She felt his cock pressing lightly on her butthole, and his strong hands firmly taking hold of her hips. She felt the pressure of his cock, slowly increasing against her butthole. She exhaled and pushed out slightly, and the head of the cock was inside her. She started shaking slightly, and her hips, with a mind of their own, started rocking back and forth. After a few moments, with just the head of his cock inside her, she felt him suddenly pull on her hips, and push his cock balls deep into her, and he held her there.

It was as if fireworks went off inside her head. Pat saw bright white lights repeatedly exploding in her mind. Her body was out of her control. She could feel the rupturing spasms running through her, and she could hear the guttural sounds she was making, but it was from afar. She was floating in a cloud of ecstasy, with waves of pleasure, and love, washing over her.

Chris pushed his cock into her, as deep as he could go, and held her by the hips. Her body stated shaking and went into spasms. She made low grunting noises, from deep within. She got louder and the intensity of her spasms grew stronger and stronger. He held her hips tightly, keeping himself buried to the hilt, her muscle contractions and spasms milking his cock.

As she started coming down from her orgasm, he drew his cock out, almost all the way. She pushed back, trying to keep it inside her. When he was almost out, he drove it back in to the hilt, hard - she let out another guttural moan. He kept pistoning in and out, relentlessly.

Just when her spasms started to come under control, she felt him starting to pull his cock out. She mercilessly squeezed it, trying to keep it in place. When it was almost out of her, he drove it back in, hard. It felt so good. She felt him taking long strokes in and out of her ass, pounding hard on the in stroke. She felt herself responding almost immediately. Her sphincters squeezing his cock, her hips twitching back and forth. Again, she was losing control of her body. Through her haze, she felt him thrust harder, and he stayed buried in her. When she felt his cock erupting inside her, she started cumming again. This time she remembered she was to say, 'Thank you,' as she was cumming, but when she went to speak, the words that came out were, "I love you! I love you!"

He was there, one last push deep into Pat's ass, and he was cumming. He held her tight as she started bucking with her own orgasm. Without him moving, her muscles were milking his cock. For the fourth time today, he was coming. He heard her cry out, "I love you! I love you!" He leaned over and placed his torso on her back, thinking, 'I love you too.'

When Pat's spasms finally stopped, he was spent. He pulled himself back and out of her ass. He let himself fall slowly backwards, until he was lying flat on his back, behind Pat. Before his head touched the floor, he felt Aimee's mouth take in his still erect cock. She took it all the way in, down her throat. He shuddered a few times, and spurted what he had left for cum, down Aimee's throat. He was done. He didn't even have the strength to push Aimee off his sensitive cock. He laid there, Aimee gently sucking and cleaning his cock as it went soft.