The Claiming of Aimee and Patricia Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't know if he had slept for a few minutes, or a few hours. Aimee was still gently sucking his flaccid cock. He pushed himself up on his elbows and saw poor Pat, still hanging in the stocks.

"Aimee, go clean Pat," he said softly.

Aimee released his well cleaned cock, moved behind Pat, and started lapping at her. He could see Pat twitch as Aimee's tongue passed over her clit. Chris stood up, gave a stretch, and went over and released the latch on the stocks. He pushed Aimee's head out from between Pat's butt cheeks and lifted Pats head and arms out of the stocks. Pat collapsed onto him, her head resting on his shoulder, both her arms around his neck. He took her head in his hand, and turned it so his lips were right on her ear, and whispered, "I love you too, slut Pat." He felt her shudder slightly at his words.

He picked up Pat's limp body and placed her on the right side of the king bed. He motioned Aimee over to the left side of the bed. He unclipped her wrists and pulled her onto the bed. He had Pat on the right and Aimee on the left. Aimee pulled the covers over top of all of them, Chris then pulled both girls towards him, each of their heads resting on his shoulders, and an arm around each of them.

Chris laid there looking up at the ceiling, a beautiful sleeping girl in each arm, fantasizing how he'd take their virginity. These girls were very special to him, and he'd need to come up with a special way to take their virginity, one that focused on their submissive nature.