The Claiming of Aimee and Patricia Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the other side of the room there were two metal cages, one upright, and one horizontal, both bolted to the floor and wall. They would be just barely large enough for a short person to squeeze into. But thankfully, there was no one in the cages or the room. Chris went out to the hallway and worked his way through the other nine rooms and found no one. The one difference he saw amongst the ten rooms was the size of the cages, they ranged from short to tall, to fit a range of sizes.

Chris looked at his watch -- 7:25 now. He had to get back to the girls. Relieved at not finding anyone left behind, he went back upstairs in a good mood. When he got to the top of the stairs, he slowly pushed the door closed, and felt it latch. He pushed the moulding firmly this time, and the door popped open. He then firmly pressed the door shut, and it latched. Satisfied with the door's operation, Chris started back to the south kitchen.

A New Dining Experience

Chris walked into the kitchen just as Pat was finishing plating the steaks. Each plate had a steak and one potato on it. She had sprinkled some parsley onto the lone potato doing her best to make the plate appealing.

"Aimee," he said pausing for a second, "Move the two end chairs away from the table."

When Aimee was done, he said to both, "Each of you on opposite ends," pointing at the table, "We have some unfinished business."

"Face the table, bend over, place your elbows on the table, and spread your legs," he said commandingly.

Both girls quickly moved into position. The table was long enough that once bent over the table with their elbows on, they were only inches apart from each other.

Chris had his belt removed and doubled up in his hand, ready to use. "We'll get the five strokes I owe you out of the way before we have dinner," he said smiling. "I don't like eating with unfinished work on my mind."

Chris continued, "No need to count this time, but I don't want to hear any loud noises. Keep your lips together, that'll keep your mouths closed. If you open your mouth or part your lips, the stroke won't count. Understood?"

"Yes Sir," they both replied.

Chris walked up behind Pat. He could see that the stripes he had left on her ass earlier ass were almost faded out. He quickly raised the belt and brought it down hard onto her rump.

Pat screamed out, "Yeow," not so much at the pain, but at the suddenness and hardness of the stroke.

"So that stroke doesn't count Pat. Let's try again," he said

He again brought the strap down hard on her rump, leaving another stripe. This time Pat kept her lips together, holding the scream inside herself. He repeated the stroke three more times, leaving red welts across Pat's shaking ass. She was sobbing now but kept her lips together.

Pat's legs were spread fairly wide, but he wanted to ensure she knew what was coming next. "Spread your legs Pat," he said firmly. To which Pat moved her feet further apart, and started shaking, anticipating what was coming next. Aimee was also starting to shake seeing what was coming.

Chris reiterated, "lips closed, and legs spread, or it wont count," and with that he firmly struck her on the vulva, laying the strap down from vagina to clit. Pat shuddered at the sharp pain but kept both lips and legs in position. She wasn't chancing another stroke.

"Good girl. You did well Pat. I'm pleased," he said.

When he said those words, she instantly felt her pelvic muscles contract and her pussy getting wet. She also felt much better, knowing she had pleased Mr. Decker.

Chris stood back and watched as his last stroke caused Pat's pussy and ass muscles to start contracting. He saw the telltale signs of arousal as drops of wetness formed on her labia and started running up to her clit.

He walked around the table to stand behind the quivering Aimee. He placed his hand on her lower back which caused her to jump slightly. "Easy Aimee, you know what's coming. It's not that bad -- you've already been through it earlier today. Now relax and take it like a good girl."

"Yes Sir," Aimee replied, "The wait is almost as bad as the stokes themselves, Sir"

"I'm feeling in a charitable mood. Did you want them all together without stopping, or slower, one at a time?"

Aimee thought for a moment. If she got them all together it would probably hurt more, but for a shorter time. "All together please, Sir." she said quietly.

"Okay Aimee, remember if you move your legs, or part your lips, none of them count."

"Yes Sir," she responded.

Without hesitating he gave her four hard strokes on the ass and then another between her legs. Red welts started rising immediately from her ass, and her pussy was bright red. She moaned and squirmed slightly but did not break form.

"Good girl Aimee. You did well. I'm pleased," he said.

Very similar to Pat, his words had a soothing effect on Aimee. Heat radiated from her pussy, and she felt herself getting wet. Aimee thought to herself, "Why would pain feel so good?"

"Aimee, get four bowls on the counter. Pat, bring the plates to me," he said. When the girls left the table he pulled the chair back to the table and sat down. Pat placed both plates in front of him.

"I'll need cutlery Pat,"

She scurried to get it chastising herself. Aimee had placed the four bowls on the counter.

"Bring two here and fill the other two with cold water," he said.

Chris pulled the plate with the smaller steak towards him. He cut the steak into small pieces and divided it between the two bowls Aimee had placed on the table. Using the fork he mashed up the potato and divided it between the two bowls, placing it on top of the steak bits. He then took the bowls and placed them on the floor, either side of the table, forward of his chair. He then took the bowls of water from the counter and placed one beside each of the bowls already on the floor. He then sat back down.

"Kneel in front of the bowls," he said, and watched as they both got down on the floor. "Now Fours," he continued. "Elbows on the floor, forearms flat on the floor," he watched as they got into position. "The leg closest to me should be touching my chair leg, the other spread wide." The girls continued to get into position. He was placing them so that their asses and access to their plugs was just in front of him, so he could see and use their plugged asses.

"Now listen carefully, this is how you eat all your meals. You'll place your bowls on the floor so that you asses are right here," he then reached down on both sides and grabbed each butt plug, giving it a few tugs in and out. "Your face should be right over the bowl of food. You wait in this position until I tell you to start eating. Once I tell you to start you will continue eating until both bowls are empty. I don't care if you like the food or not. It all gets finished, along with whatever is in the drink bowl. Your elbows, arms, and hands will remain on the floor. When you are done cleaning your bowls, you get back into the fours position. Understood?"

Very quietly both responded. "Yes Sir."

"I can't hear you!" he said raising his voice

"Yes Sir," they both chimed in, louder this time.

Chris started eating he steak. He looked at the reddened asses while he chewed. He could see droplets of fluid forming on both pussies. He kept eating for a few minutes until he saw that both girls were dripping pussy cream on the floor.

"Eat," he said, and watched as both girls started eating, using only their tongues. It wasn't long until he heard the slurping sounds they couldn't help but make, trying to clean both bowls. When he finished his meal both girls were still working on their bowls. He reached down and starting lightly stroking each pussy. His fingers, wetted by their cream, made it easy to slip them through their slits, stroking from clit to pussy hole. His efforts were reward by light moaning and the rocking of their hips, but they had stopped eating.

"Keep eating. I want those bowls empty" he said in a raised tone.

Both girls got their faces back to the bowls. He took his wet fingers and wiped the juice onto each of their backs. Aimee was the first to finish, and Pat was only a few moments behind her.

"Stay on fours and backup slowly," he said. When their head were on top of the pussy drool, he said, "Stop. Look down and you'll see the drippings from your pussies. That's dessert. Get down and lick the floor clean of your drippings." Both went back down on their elbows and cleaned the floor.

He looked at their bowls, and both were spotless. They were back in the fours position, indicating the floor was clean. "Kneel," he said, and they both moved up into position.

Aimee was kneeling beside Mr. Decker's chair. Her mind reeling at what had transpired during the past twenty minutes. She had been harshly spanked, and it aroused her. She eaten and drank from bowls on the floor, like a dog, and it excited her. She had licked up her own pussy drippings, which just made her wetter and she dripped more. All this with a very large butt plug in her ass, that kept shifting to remind her it was there.

Pat was shaking ever so slightly thinking what she had done in the past twenty minutes. Her ass and pussy sore from the spanking. She'd been face down on the floor, eating like a dog, licking her own juices of the floor. She thought it disgusting, not at what she had done, but the excitement and arousal it brought her. Pain and humiliation had made her pussy so wet it was dripping on the floor. She thought of Mr. Decker's promise to give her a coming out. The thought that it may happen tonight made her shudder with anticipation.

Chris pushed his chair back and said, "Face each other." He could see bits of food and steak drippings on both their faces. "Aimee, I want you to clean up Pats face using only your tongue. Be quick," he said. Aimee quickly licked Pat's face and cleaned off all the bits, swallowing them herself. When she was done and back in kneel, Chris said, "Pat, show me your teeth," which the young woman did, "Now open your mouth, and hold it there. Aimee, use your tongue and make sure her teeth and inside her mouth are all clean. Not bits of food floating around." Aimee moved in probed every nook and cranny of Pat's mouth and teeth, ensuring she got it all clean.

When Aimee was done and back in kneel, Chris said, "Pat, you do the same for Aimee now. Be quick and don't waste time," to which Pat moved in quickly and completed her task. When Pat was done, he said, "Clean up, do the dishes and put them away. When you're done go and kneel in front of the chair in the living room. Quickly now."

Chris went to the north master bedroom. He wanted to see how the stocks on Pat's bed worked, and if they were usable. On his way through the common room, he looked at the hidden door and wondered how many women had been taken down those stairs and trained. He was certain the videos he'd seen were just the tip of the iceberg.

He examined the latch holding the two halves together, and it was sturdy. The hinge was of high quality and didn't bind. The three holes were lined with sheep skin, allowing for long times in the stocks without creating too much stress on the neck and wrists.

He went to the left side night table and rummaged through looking at the cuffs. He selected several cuffs that he thought would fit Aimee's wrists, ankles, and thighs. He also found a small collar, and matching leash, that should fit her neck. He laid them out on the bed and returned to the south side living room.

Evening Routine

As he entered the south living room both girls rose from sit to kneel. He sat down in the chair and was again mesmerized by his good fortune. Two gorgeous blonds, naked, on their knees', waiting to do what ever he told them to. He'd fucked Aimee in her tight little ass earlier today, and he was going to ass fuck Pat shortly.

Chris started speaking, "Listen carefully girls, I'm not going to repeat myself. Every evening after dinner we will sit together for reflection time. This is when I go over the day with you both, and you are allowed to ask questions. I will expect you each to tell me what you did well and where you failed or didn't do as well as you should have. If you had any failings, you best tell me. If I find that you've withheld anything from me, I will be sorely disappointed, and you will be severely punished, and not like today, where you were secretly enjoying it. You will come prepared with your notebook and pen, not pencil."

Chris reached into the duffel bag he had earlier moved beside his chair and retrieved two 3-ring binders filled with lined paper -- These were the girls' notebooks. He'd made them up after the girls had left. The covers read "This Notebook Belongs to Master Decker," across the top. In the middle of the cover was a picture of each girl in stand position. The photos were from the video his security system had captured earlier that day. At the bottom of the page was written, "This holds the notes made by slut", and then their name. He also retrieved two pens with large barrels which had "Only for sluts," written across the length, on two sides.

He handed Aimee her notebook and said, "Read the cover to me. Pat, follow along."

Aimee looked up and took the notebook from his hands. She sucked in her breath when she saw the large picture of her, naked, in the stand position on the cover. She started reading out loud, "This book belongs to Master Decker." Her eyes went to the bottom of the page, below her picture, and started reading again, "This holds the notes made by slut aimee."

"Aimee," he started, "I want you to notice that the 'a' in your name is not capitalized. Sluts use all lower case for their name, and they always use the prefix 'slut'. So, where a regular person would write, 'Pat and I went to the store,' you would write, 'slut pat and this slut went to the store.'

He handed Pat her notebook, and said, "Read it to me Pat"

Pat looked at her picture. Same as Aimee she was naked in the stand position. She started reading out loud, "This book belongs to Master Decker. This holds the notes made by slut pat."

He handed each girl a pen and said, "These are the only pens you will use. If you make a mistake in the notebook, you will cross out the text you wanted to delete with a single line though the centre, so it is still readable. You will only write in the book when I tell you too. No doodles or other artwork, for now.

"Pat, what is rule one?"

"Do as you tell me to do, Sir" she replied.

"We will get more specific now," he said. "Rule one is 'Do as Master Decker tells me to do.' Aimee, repeat the rule to me."

"Rule One," she started, "Do as Master Decker tells me to do."

"Now both of you write that on the first page of your notebooks. Do it neatly, penmanship counts," he added.

Both girls leaned over and placed the notebooks the floor and started to write. Chris could see they were being very careful to be neat. Pat made her notes in very neat cursive, and Aimee printed her letters, both very neatly. They both sat back into kneel when they were done.

"Aimee, what is rule number two?" he asked

Slowly and deliberately, Aimee responded, "Rule two. Carry out rule number one quickly, efficiently, and without hesitation."

"Good girl Aimee!" he said approvingly.

Aimee's pelvic muscles contracted and released twice at his words. 'Why does his praise affect me like that,' she thought, trying to stifle a grin.

Chris saw the momentary smile, or was it a grin, that flashed across Aimee's face at his praise. His cock twitched at her micro expression.

"Now write rule two, verbatim, in your notebooks," he said.

When they had finished and returned to kneel position, he said, "Rule three. No touching yourself anywhere between your navel and knees, or anywhere on your breasts. So, you would write this rule as, 'No touching myself, anywhere, between my navel and knees, and no touching my breasts, anywhere.'" He paused for a few moments and the said, "Pat, repeat rule three to me," which she did. "Now write rule three in your books." Both girls went back to the floor and wrote in their books.

When they were back in kneel, he started again, "Last rule for tonight, 'Rule four. This slut will not orgasm without Master Decker's permission.' Aimee, repeat the rule to me."

Aimee started, "Thi... This.. This slu... slut..."

"Start over Aimee and get it right, he said sternly.

Aimee was trembling inside. How could she refer to herself as a slut? It was so awful, and she felt so dirty. But her body betrayed her -- she could feel her pussy getting wetter again.

Slowly Aimee said, "This slut will not orgasm without Master Decker's permission," Her pelvic muscles contracted again, making her twitch. 'Maybe I am a slut,' she thought.

"Pat, now you," he said

Pat knew what she was becoming and embraced it. She responded to Mr. Decker in a firm voice, saying, "This slut will not orgasm without Master Decker's permission."

Again, with an approving tone he said, "Excellent Pat. Good girl. I'm pleased."

He saw the quick smile flash across Pat's face. She knew she had done better than Aimee and had pleased him. "Now write rule four in your books."

When they finished, he said, "Put your books and pens on the coffee table and pay attention to me." He waited while they turned around and placed the books and pens on the table. "Aimee, what's your understanding of a slut"

Hesitantly she said, "A slut is a girl that lets anyone have sex with her. She never says no to anyone, and she'll do whatever a boy wants her to. Sluts are dirty girls."

He looked at Pat and asked, "Do you agree Pat?"

"Yes, Master Decker," she responded.

"Yes, Sir, will do Pat. We'll leave the formalities to when you are trained in them," he said.

"Yes, Sir," she responded.

"Aimee, you are partially correct. An uncontrolled, or out of control slut, is as you described. A slut is someone who's common senses is overtaken by their sexual needs. Let's look at you Aimee. You've only known me for a few hours and yet you've sucked my cock, shared my cum with your cousin, and taken my cock deep your ass, with another load of cum. Sounds like a slut to me. What do you think Pat?"

"We are sluts, Sir. I've always felt like this," Pat blurted out.

"Aimee, what do you think," he said.

Aimee's ears burned with his words. She was a good girl. She felt her pelvic muscles staring to twitch again. He was right though, she'd sucked his cock and took his cock in her ass, and it felt so good. Another twitch. She though of his cum in her mouth, how silky smooth it felt. How dirty, and good it felt to share it with Pat. Another twitch. She was slut. Yes definitely.

"I am a slut, Sir." She shouted loud enough to startle herself. She kept her head down, eyes closed. She twitched a few more times.

Chris sat back in the chair and looked at the two before him. He'd gotten them farther into submission that most others in a month of training. They had definitely been groomed into submission by their parents, mainly their fathers. He wondered why Pat's father hadn't taken her when she turned eighteen. That's a question for another day.

"I am pleased that you have both realized you are sluts. Sluts need a controlled environment to flourish in. Sluts need to serve, and to be recognized for what they do, whether through pleasure, or pain. We'll find that out in the coming weeks. Your focus is pleasing me. When you follow the rules, it pleases me. Aimee, do you want to please me?"

"Oh yes Sir. I do." She said without hesitation, her pussy twitching.

Before he could ask Pat the question, she blurted out, "Me too Sir. All I want is to please you."

"Well Pat and Aimee, for the next two weeks I will take you under my wing. You will be my sluts. You belong to me. You will do as I say. Your job is to please me. Do you understand?" he said firmly.