The Clan Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His response was instinctive and immediate. Without hesitation he knelt before her and parted the front of her robe at the waist with a hand on each of her hips. His nose was buried in the narrow, tightly curled mound of pubic hair, his lips poised over her clitoral hood. He breathed slowly and with purpose. Inhaling through nose and gently exhaling by mouth, bathing her mound in his warming breath.

His heartrate and excitement gradually increased, unconsciously responding to her intoxicating scent and the gentle coaxing of her whispers and sighs. In her increasing ardour her labia, softened and bedewed, beckoned him irresistibly.

And so, it began, the virtuous cycle of arousal taking hold. Sofie positioned herself, his hair in both hands, nudging his lips closer to the butterfly of her centre. He licked his lips and in so doing brushed gently the against her swelling clitoris with the tip of his tongue. She twitched in the lightning bolt of pleasure that resulted. Beginning slowly, he licked her now exposed inner lips from bottom to top, ending each pass with a flick of his tongue across her swollen and gently protruding clitoris.

Sofie tossed her head back and howled with pleasure- a sound that instantly engorged Nick. He rose in front of her and lifted her onto the kitchen counter, grasping each of her ankles and raised her legs up and apart, gaining unfettered access to Sofie's pussy. Now he was alternately sucking and licking her clitoris in a steady rhythm. As she struggled to hold on to him, her ass barely on the edge of the counter she felt the muscles in her legs, straining with tension, and beginning to vibrate.

Filled suddenly with uncontrollable lust, Nick wrapped his arms under her thighs and placing his hands in the small of her back, gently raised her up bodily and carried her across the kitchen to the peninsula counter top, laying her down on her back. She raised her knees to her shoulders, on either side of her ample breasts, holding them in place, gripping her shins, exposing her vulva in readiness for Nick's impending penetration.

He placed the swollen tip of his penis at the opening to her pussy and moved it up and down, spreading her moisture and lubricating the tip. "Oh my God that feels so good Nick!" she groaned.

"Matron, may I?" he asked, exerting just the slightest thrust against her.

"Please do Nicholas," she said, "fill me Lover. Make me cum."

Breakfast was forgotten. Most of the morning was spent in bed or in the large walk in shower. By ten AM they had decided that they were leaving the clan behind and by eleven had a rough exit strategy in place. Where to settle was a more difficult question. By noon, they'd narrowed it down to either the Faroe Islands or the isle of Unst in Shetland.

End Part 2


12