The Clan Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What we need to kickstart his reputation as a father of 'superkids' is a collection of ova that type as well- no genetic disease genes, high intelligence, great looks, longevity, athleticism as well. I can fertilize top quality eggs in vitro then implant them into a recipient who thinks she's getting semen only. She conceives a healthy super baby, thinking its hers, and the clinic's reputation is secured." Cam took a breath, sitting back in her chair, and looked at Zara with a Cheshire cat smile.

"Sounds like you have it all worked out Cam," she said smiling back at her, "So what had you upset when you first came out here?"

"Its what you were doing with that model and Nick. You do realize the guy is as gay as pink ink, don't you? "

"What of it? "asked Zara showing a rare defensive posture in her manner.

"It looked like you planned on having Nicholas perform fellatio on him for your little photo-shoot."

"I may have considered it. What of it?" she said with a smirk, "I think it's kinda hot when my men suck each other's dick. That would be an awesome image printed life size on mylar and mounted on a light box." replied Zara.

"Are you kidding me? Camelia was incredulous, "Are you in a relationship with Vincent?"

"Not my type no. And you're right, I think he's gay" Zara was making sport of Cam's prudish nature.

"Listen Lady Zara!" Camelia was getting upset, "Both you and Nicholas have been tested clean for sexually transmitted diseases, which means you can have intercourse with each other without concern.

"Nicholas is physically incapable of disobeying his instructions from his Matron, or you, his Lady, due a millenium of selective breeding by the clan. He would never expose himself to sexual misconduct willingly, without your consent. His sexual health, and who his partnets are, is entirely yours to control and you need to take responsibility!

"I don't know Vincent, I've not tested him; he may be carrying HIV for all we know. As a gay model he is in a very high-risk group. You have no business exposing Nicholas to sexually transmissible infection like that. That is a super irresponsible attitude, that puts at risk, not only yours and his sexual health, but also the success of our little enterprise."

Camelia sat back having said her piece not wanting to push the Lady Juno too hard. Zara paused briefly before replying. It stung, but Cam was right. It was a highly irresponsible thing she had nearly done. There was no defence. She therefore decided to leave the field to Camelia with dignity.

"You are totally correct Cam. I see that now. I will never let it happen again." She said in a conciliatory tone, ending with, "I'm sorry. Can I prevail upon you to share a pitcher of Sangria with us and enjoy the sunset? Nick will be back shortly."

"I would love that Lady Zara." she said accepting the capitulation with grace. Deciding to change the subject he asked, "So who are these photos for?"

"Oh these? I'll have to look through them in the morning while Nicholas does his workout. They're for an advertising campaign for a new line of sunglasses manufactured by a clan optical lens manufacturer. One of my corporate law practice clients as it happens."

"Before we leave the subject of sexual health behind, can I ask a question?" asked Zara

"Are you in a serious relationship? Do you have a regular sexual partner."

"That's really kind of- um no. I'm between partners at the moment." replied Cam, clearing her throat, wondering which direction the conversation was headed.

"How long may I ask?" Zara pressed.

"Its been almost a year.' Cam volunteered sheepishly.

"Camelia we both know it's been closer to two! Hi Nicholas!" she said turning to the newly arrived Nick bearing a tray with three red wine glasses and a large pitcher of Sangria, half full of sliced strawberries and citrus fruits.

"Now Cam," continued Zara, "Chef is preparing a meal for three. No idea what's on offer but I'm guessing lamb. Please stay and join us for dinner. I know you work so hard, why not be pampered this evening rather than go home. What's Chef making Nick?"

"It's a crown roast of lamb. It smells pretty good in the kitchen, I have to say," he laughed.

Zara leaned forward and placed her hand on Camelia's lap, "Please stay Cam, its such a lovely evening. We'll eat outside I think."

Camelia paused for a moment before answering. She didn't want to appear too eager. Besides, she realized, it's a good opportunity to study Nicholas in an informal environment to get a better sense of his natural demeanour and wit.

"Of course, Lady Zara, I'd be honoured to join you." she finally replied

"Great," said Zara, picking up her cell she scrolled to the keypad and pressed the number five twice.

A moment later a middle-aged woman emerged from the living room and approached Zara.

"Cornelia, please set the blue table for three and let Chef know we will be dining on the patio and that Camelia has agreed to join us." With that the woman was gone.

The three had consumed the pitcher of Sangria and were well into the second by the time dinner was served and they moved over to the other table. The conversation had been filled with laughter and was gradually getting louder. Zara, ever the consummate hostess, chaired the evening with the skill of an orchestral conductor. She had decided Camelia would spend the night, and that by morning, would have learned to never, under any circumstance, question Zara's judgement again.

Amber

She arrived at the Craigs and knocked, flipping the bird in front of the sight glass on the door. Danny opened it immediately and bid her welcome.

"Hi Danny, it's nice to see you. How have you been?" she asked in her usual cheerful manner.

"Oh my God! Amber! How long ha-"he was instantly cut off.

"Honestly, I really don't give a fuck, Daniel how you've been or what you've been up to. Enough pleasantries, Get your dirty little ass into the shower immediately and you better be naked by the time you get there!"

Daniel, laughing, turned immediately and headed for the shower in the master bedroom ensuite, pulling his T-shirt over his head as he marched at the quickstep. Amber was right behind him.

"Have fun kids!" came Kendra's' voice from the kitchen filled with laughter, "And don't leave my bedroom in a mess! Clean up after yourselves, you little pigs. And no nasty visible marks! We have a social thing on the weekend."

Kendra briefly considered joining them but decided it wiser to let Amber blow off that huge head of steam she burst into the apartment with. She enjoyed a glass of wine instead, pondering the possibilities that come to light with Amber's discovery of a suitable breeding male.

End Part 4


12