The Clean Tutor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she did so, she took her left hand and squeezed her own breast. And she took her right hand and shoved it down to her swollen, wet pussy.

The fire was quickly turning into a firestorm.

Getting up, still clutching Rianti by her hot titties, Rooster pushed the girl down onto her own desk. With a snap of her arms, Rianti pushed the rest of the extra books and materials out of the way, clearing a clean space for her to lay on.

"Mmm, what are you going to do to me?" Rianti cooed, looking behind her shoulder. Rooster began by lifting up the frills of her skirt and groping her nice, plump little ass. Kneeling down, he took a deep inhale from her soaked black panties and crotch, shoving his nose deep in there. Her scent was intoxicating, a spicy, ginger aroma. Sticking out his slightly long tongue, he took a nice big lick against her soaked panties, as if her crotch was a scoop of his favorite flavor of ice cream.

"Mwah!" was the sound Rooster made.

"Oooh!" Rianti chirpped. "I like what you're doing so far," she said, biting her lip in pleasure.

"You like that?" Rooster asked before taking his teeth and pulling Rianti's panties down, revealing her treasure to the world. Rooster's sight was filled with the beauty of it; it was as perfect and smooth as he remembered it being. "God you're pussy's so fucking beautiful."

"Ahh!" gasped Rianti, as Rooster finished pulling her panties down her toned legs. Standing up, he gave her ass a nice spank, which made a loud mwack!

"Oh my! Keep it down, we might still get caught," Rianti reminded him. "What would my mom or sister do if they caught us now?"

"We may never know," Rooster replied, before shoving his two fingers into her slick, fine and spicy pussy.

"Hahhh," was all Rianti could happily sound. As for Rooster, he payed attention to her movements, knowing when to slow down and when to blast her. Frankly though, he knew that fingering wasn't always the most pleasurable thing for girls, and so he really didn't finger her for too long. Nah, he wanted other things more.

Frankly, he wanted another taste.

He knelt back down again and shoved his face into her snatch, burrowing his tongue into her. Taking his hands to help lift her waist up a bit more, he violently lashed his tongue against her delicious pussy. He licked between her lips and up to her clitty, swirling the the tip and body of his tongue up to and through her hole, tongue fucking her with all his might, over and over and over again. He loved eating out girls, and loved it when they came on his face while he did so.

"Oowagh," Rianti groaned, as she felt her first big orgasm of the day hit her like a truck. Her pussy spasmed, and she distantly thought, as she lost control, that she felt sorry for poor Rooster, who was trying to be accurate with his gourmet dining despite her vivid shaking. "Oooh! Oh, guru Rooster, please give me that dick!"

"Oh fuck yes, I won't make you beg, I'm gonna fucking give you this dick. You fucking whore, you think you can just explode on my face like that while I'm eating you out? Just make my life difficult like that?" Rooster said while unzipping and taking off his bulging pants. His big cock practically shot out of his pants, like a cobra striking at it's prey. He spat on his dick, rubbing his cock down, and simultaneously spitting on her hot, still quivering ass cheeks. "You fucking slut, I'll teach you to fucking cum like that. Fucking dumb harlot, if you're gonna explode on anything, you better explode on my fucking cock!" he harshly hissed before slamming his cock up her pretty twat.

"Yesh!" Rianti panted, now biting her finger, while Rooster just plowed on up into her. His meat was fat and very hard, diving deep into her. Slam after slam after beefy slam came his big cock up into her heavenbound pussy, and Rianti couldn't help but feel like a bit of an overachiever. She felt muscles in her pussy she didn't even know she had just keep spasming on his dick. Her mouth felt dry, yet drool was freely running down her chin.

Rooster himself felt a bristle of anger running up his spine. All this talk of finishing the trilogy of books he once poured his heart in, of talking with his friend who was just a little bit better than him, and three years of being a good boyfriend to a woman he still felt deep down inside that he still genuinely loved.

Callie.

And somehow, through forces he didn't entirely understand, and as this panting, sweating, orgasming Indonesian schoolgirl violently came on his dick, drenching his own thighs with her own incredible elixer, Rooster managed to achieve a sense of clarity about something that had been bothering him. About that balancing act he had been maintaining, between being a laid back man, but one that still felt an invisible anger in his chest. Like time and space had suddenly become this white, blank void, empty of sound, as his brain replaced a blown fuse.

He and Callie should have been married by now.

Rooster's head fell back as he felt himself drain his balls deep into Rianti's victorious, uncontrollable pussy. He just kept cumming and cumming up into her gorgeous, wonderful heat, flooding it with his seed. Until he had finished cumming, he had no idea when he would finish drenching her womb with his potent cream. For her part, Rianti had been practically unable to stop orgasming, until in her own haze of lust, she felt Rooster's cock stop twitching inside her hot, hot pussy.

They rested a moment, and as Rooster looked down, he saw that Rianti had lost her shirt and bra, revealing her firm, sweaty and hot back. Rooster vaguely remembered reaching down and pulling her upper clothes off. Had he really blanked out that badly?

Rianti looked over her right shoulder, having seemingly regained her breath.

"Baik-baik saja," she weakly said through a sincere smile. Rooster smiled at her as well, leaning down to give her a gentle but passionate Frenching. At the same time, he pulled his cock out of her. He looked down and saw a torrent of cum running down her sweaty legs. Her ass cheeks were wet with spit and sweat, and Rooster decided it would be best to rest his cock upon her booty, adding cum to the mixture.

"Sweet," he hoarsely whispered, as Rianti, still wearing her skirt, slid off her desk and back onto her chair. She looked up at him, smiling, her lovely and full chest still heaving.

And then, inexplicably, Rooster felt his still sensitive member suddenly give one more violent spasm.

"Argh!" Rooster hissed through gritted teeth, gripping his shaft as he somehow managed to spurt another volley of hot, luscious cum onto Rianti's beautiful chest. Her tits were splattered with his sauce, drops running down the curves of her breasts, onto her sexy, perky nipples.

"Oh wow!" Rianti chuckled, just as surprised as Rooster was by this violent display of extra energy. "Ooh! That reminds me, I was going to ask for your autograph!" she said with a shock of joy. Reaching back to her desk, she grabbed her copy of Rooster's book, and opened it to a random page. Rooster was only slowly catching on, as she grabbed his still dripping erection, placed it's head on that page, and smeared it all over his words. Finally, she wrapped it all up by taking his sloppy dick and giving him a quick blowjob, licking his dick a few times, running it against her face. But again, this was just a quick blow job, one that was focused and concise.

"There, I hope that helped clean it a bit," she giggled, while swallowing all that she had flavored.

"Yeah, thanks, that felt good."

"Anyways, I think it's time for you to take off; mom said she had a lot of phone calls to make today, and she usually makes them in the privacy of her room. I think you'll be lucky and can walk right on out. But go now, you need to hurry!"

"Yeah, alright," he said, doing his best to gather his clothes. He managed to give Rianti a quick but sweet kiss, as he effectively left the house, he presumed, unnoticed.

Rooster knew it was a good idea to bring an extra towel and pair of clothes, putting them in his car. He had no idea how he was able to finish the rest of the tutoring sessions he had for the day, but somehow he managed (though he caught a few strange looks from some of the parents).

When he got home, he showered and crashed hard, only to wake up in the middle of the night. He had missed a few texts from Callie, but he responded to them as sweetly and earnestly as he could.

She was very good to him.

But rather than try to go back to bed, he found himself awake, replaying the events of the day again. They kept him up and awake.

He found himself catching a second wind.

Walking over to his computer, he opened up a document he hadn't opened in a very long time. It was the full first draft of the second novel of his series. A solid, full, densely written book. But it had sat unedited for three years now.

Until the break of dawn, Rooster did nothing but stay up and edit his book.

It was ready for publishing in the morning.

12