The Cleaner Helps

Story Info
It is an important meeting and I am over-stressed.
1.7k words
4.11
3.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must admit that I am a bit nervous today. I have my important interview that, if it goes ahead well, will be worth quite a bit of money for not only a client of mine, but for me as well. I am sure of my case, sure of my abilities to negotiate any terms, I am just still nervous for how important todays interview is. What can I do to help myself relax? Thankfully, this is an interview over a webcam, so I don't have to do anything but talk and sit down in front of my computer.

Still, I have to think about what I might do to make myself feel better, make myself smile more and be more comfortable. I am at home after all, I should feel relaxed. I suppose, my only concern should be that the cleaner is coming in today. I have left a little note for her that I would prefer she didn't use the vacuum cleaner straight away, just so I can hear a bit better, so I am sure she will not create a problem.

What can I do to take that little bit of stress off? It takes me a moment to figure out what might help. The person on the other camera won't see me from the chest down. I have heard the running joke that news reporters don't wear any pants because nobody can see them from the shoulders down. While I won't just strip down to underwear, how about I try just wearing board shorts? It only takes a minute to switch from my suit pants to the bright blue shorts. I chuckle. Feeling better already.

___

You come to my house for the regular cleaning job that you know I really appreciate your efforts with. You go to open my front door but see there is a piece of paper with something written in big block letters on it. I have left a note for you saying, "Please Leave Vacuuming Until Last, Important Meeting". You understand, it is not going to be much of a problem. I have meetings like this occasionally and you certainly don't want to disrupt me.

You walk in and begin unpacking your gear as per the normal routine. I keep my house more or less clean anyway, but I leave it up to the professionals to put in some extra effort. You have been working for me for years and certainly have a great deal of respect for my abilities. You do hope I do well in whatever meeting I have today.

You start with the usual, simple cleaning of surfaces. Doesn't take long. You go to the kitchen get all the little nooks and crannies, followed by the lounge and the laundry. You go quietly towards my office, partly to see if my meeting is over yet so you can start the vacuuming. You are a little surprised by the fact that I am wearing blue board shorts instead of suit pants.

You notice that I am looking a bit stressed about this meeting. I am certainly smiling still and look presentable, but you really hope that stress doesn't get the best of me. You do want this meeting to go well for me. If only there was some way you might be able to help. A brief thought crosses your mind, followed by a snicker as you consider that maybe you could help me that way.

___

My meeting is going alright though I really hope I am doing all this properly. I see my office door crack open slightly and see you walking in as quietly as possible. I try to give you a little wave as you walk in, but I am not sure that you see it. I am sure you understand that this is an important meeting and that my attention is focused elsewhere at the moment. I continue talking about the projections for next year and the stats to back it up. This is the bit I really hope I got right.

I see out of the corner of my eye that you are doing your usual routine around the office. You are certainly a good cleaner and I admire your contribution to my home. You approach my desk and slowly reach for the bin, careful to not make too much noise. I notice that a scrap of paper falls from the bin as you go to move it. You crouch down to pick it up as it rolls near my feet. I see you get on all fours. I start making my next statement in the meeting.

I am certainly surprised though by what happens next. I feel something against my knees, softly touching me. I try not to devote to much attention to it, whatever it is. Whatever it is, is certainly pressing harder though. My eyes glance down to notice your hands, one on each knee, softly touching my bare skin. You begin to slide each hand across my legs and grip my thighs. What is happening here?

___

You look down my legs as you crawl a little closer to me. You don't look up, as you know my attention is directed elsewhere, you don't need my attention to do what you have in mind. You let your hands run up my leg in a soft massage kind of way, up and down, up and down. Each time you go upwards, you go a little further. Each time you go downwards, you don't go quite as far. Your fingers find themselves just below my hips. You grip my boardshorts and softly, quietly pull them down.

My shorts fall on the ground at my ankles. There is nothing but my underwear in your way now. You let your hands return to my thighs, this time rubbing in circles close to my penis. You see that I am slowly growing harder for you. I am certainly enjoying the feeling. You softly grip my underwear and gently pull them from my legs, letting them fall on top of my shorts. My cock, growing harder, is simply left bare in front of you.

You hold your face close to me as I seem to grow harder for you. You stick out your tongue and softly, slowly, slide it across my balls. You can feel them twitch below your tongue. You draw little circles with your tongue as you let your fingers grip my thighs. You have no doubt I am enjoying myself here. You slowly let your tongue slide up my cock from balls to shaft, from shaft to head, slowly making sure you keep your tongue pressed gently against me.

Your tongue reaches the head of my cock. I twitch in anticipation. This makes me part from your tongue momentarily. I come back down and bounce my cock against your outstretched tongue. You remove one hand from my thigh and gently wrap your fingers around my shaft. You don't want to let my cock escape again. Your fingers softly hold me where you want me and begin to carefully rub up and down. Your mouth returns to my balls. You are sure I am growing a big load for you.

___

The desire for this experience is mixed with my ability to do this presentation. I want both; I cannot resist the feelings under my desk, but I can't ignore what is happening above it. I feel your fingers wrap around me as you suck my balls gently. I seem to be losing my ability to breath as your mouth works wonders. I feel your tongue press softly against my balls. I cannot help but look down momentarily. You are not looking back at me, just focused on my balls.

Your gentle rubbing of my shaft feels so amazing, especially those brief moments where your fingers fondle the tip of my head. It is so difficult to pay attention to what the others in our meeting are saying, though I am beginning to not care. I feel your mouth slide back up my cock. You wrap your lips around the head of my penis, just playing gently with the tip against your tongue. The sensation is unbelievable, it just feels so good.

Your lips press a bit harder against the tip of my cock as you grip me harder with your fingers. You seem to pull my cock closer to you. I try so desperately to answer the question posed to me in the meeting. I hope I got it right. I feel you lips push further down my shaft and begin to feel the sucking of your mouth. You seem to be utilizing your lungs well; each subtle suck is strong and seems to pull my cock closer to you.

___

You let your lips go further down around my shaft. You hear me still talking in my meeting; I am doing well. You feel my cock twitching inside your mouth against your tongue as you let it explore the head of my penis. You never knew I had so much cock to taste. Your fingers continue rubbing up and down my shaft gently, slowly. You place your other hand against my ass and grip the cheeks of my butt, hoping that will help.

Your mouth slowly moves up and down, up and down, lips wrapped hard against my skin to keep as tight against me as possible. You try to keep your pace slow, to make as little noise as possible. You push your lips further down my shaft and suck me as hard as possible. You feel my cock is pulsing in joy. I am trying to hold my emotions back. You feel the movement in my balls and in my shaft as a load of cum is thrust deep into your throat.

My cock quivers and shakes as my cum seems to pour from within me. You continue sucking, trying to get every last drop of me into your mouth. You even squeeze my balls a little to try your best to make sure you get every little drop. Your tongue licks around the head of my dick, getting every last drop of my cum. You swallow all that I have given you, enjoying the taste. You can't have that going anywhere else; you are here to clean after all.