The Clearing

Story Info
She had a dream but she felt the ache as if it had happened.
2.1k words
3.91
4.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I awoke this morning, I fondly remembered the dream I'd been having before the soft tones of my alarm woke me up. Lazily, I rolled over and silenced the alarm and as I did, I felt a twinge of pain and that 'I've had sex' feeling in my bits below.

I grabbed the pen and paper I kept on the nightstand and began to jot down the memory before it faded into the abyss of the breaking dawn...

***

I opened my eyes; I was tied to a tree! The area was thick with trees; a boreal forest somewhere in the eastern slopes of the Rocky Mountains, I guessed. The familiar pine and spruce trees soared above me; the wind trembled the leaves of the odd Aspen. Looking up, I realized I was tied to the bright green leafed tree.

My arms were secured, tied behind the tree. My legs were spread further apart each wrapped with rope at the ankles and tied to different trees to my left and to my right. I tugged the bindings, they were tight.

I was wearing a soft peach baby doll nighty with sheer cups, slender straps and ruching at the waste as it flowed into soft rippling pleats that danced softly with the cool spring breeze. I was wearing white stockings with peach bows that ended just above my knees. I knew I wasn't wearing panties as they were stuffed in my mouth.

Standing splayed and confused, I was unsure how I got there. My eyes looked around and tried to spot someone to help me. I noticed the truck before I saw him; black, lifted Dodge Ram which made me giggle when I saw him come around from the side. He had a feather teaser in his left hand and a black riding crop in his right. As he walked toward me, I was struck by how handsome he was. He was familiar but I didn't know him by name. A blind date of sorts arranged through a BDSM lifestyle website.

As he approached, I wondered how far he would go. I closed my eyes thinking of the conversations we'd had when I felt the soft tickle of the feathers between my legs. Up one thigh, across my pussy and down the other. The *snap*, the crop slapped my nipple, first the right: then the left. He slapped my nipples until they were erect.

The tickler moved up to tickle my neck and behind my ears, The soft touch of the feathers taking my attention away from his other hand which raised the crop and brought it down square on my cunt, leaving a stinging burning pain to radiate through me.

It was a very confusing set of sensations. From behind me, he wrapped a soft cloth around my eyes and secured it behind my head, catching fine hairs from my head, which prompted me to let an "ow!" escape my lips.

"Shhhh now, that didn't hurt compared to what I'm going to do... A blindfold so you can feel and experience everything far more deeply as you'll be using all your other senses to feel." He whispered in my ear. "You'd be far too nervous to relax otherwise."

I felt his breath on my neck and his fingers laced around my throat.

"Stand still, girl." He told me as his right hand closed tightly around my neck, ever so slightly constricting my breath. Stand still, girl," he tells me as his hand closes tightly around my neck, ever so slightly constricting my breath.

I stop wiggling for a minute before my wetness gets the best of me.

"Uh uh, girl. I told you to stop wiggling." He hissed in my ear. "Lean forward." He pulled the panties from my mouth and thrusted something phallic into my mouth. He slapped my ass, warming it up from the kiss of the spring morning air.

"You know what's coming, don't you? Good girls who listen and don't wiggle do not get punished. Naughty sluts like you, well... You best get that plug wet."

He flipped the back part of my baby doll over my back. He slapped me again, three times and he popped the plug from my mouth.

In one swift movement, he parted my ass just enough to press the plug against me.

"Now, you naughty little slut... I'm going to teach you a lesson about how to be good. I told you to stand still, and you did not." He pressed it firmer against me and I felt it slide in just a bit, opening me up.

"I'm going to force this in you because you've given me no choice. Perhaps this will serve as a reminder."

I felt him press on the plug and it forced its way into me. It opened me up and it hurt; forcing it in so quickly.

I cried out and his hand immediately went to my throat; "Quiet, slut. My girls don't squawk. You broke the rules; you pay the price."

His hands closed around my throat, choking me. With gentle pressure, he took away my ability to breathe.

He hissed in my ear what a nasty little cunt I was and just when I felt like I was starting to go slack, he released my throat and slapped me across the face. He placed his lips on mine, kissing me softly as his hand wandered between my legs, opening my slit and letting him feel just how very excited I was. He slipped one finger inside me and brought it to my lips, forcing me to taste myself.

"My, my girl... Look at the mess you've made. You best clean it up."

I murmured something softly, but he didn't hear me.

"Mmmm... Girl, when and if I allow you to speak, you speak so I can hear you." He demanded.

I asked if I could please suck his cock so I could beg forgiveness for being so poorly behaved. I wriggled down, awkwardly, still tied to the tree as I was desperate to have him in my mouth.

"Oh, please, Sir... I want you in my mouth." I looked up at him, my eyes pleading with him to allow me the opportunity to please him. He untied my legs but left my hands bound. He freed himself and grabbed me by the hair and he rammed his cock into my mouth and claimed it as his.

His next thrust bounced my head back and it bumped against the tree.

I didn't cry out and his hand touched my cheek, "good girl." And he fucked my throat deeply. I felt him growing firmer in my mouth, his pace quickened, and my wetness grew as I realized I was almost good enough to please him.

He pulled himself from my mouth, leaving me drooling down my front.

"Such a dirty little whore! Look at the mess you've made over the pretty outfit I bought you!" he unbound my hands from the tree but left them trussed together behind me.

He pulled me across the ground by my hair, I scrambled to my knees so that I could keep up. We arrived at his truck where he pulled me to my feet and pushed my face forward down onto the tailgate. I felt his hand brush my bottom before he hit it. "Call them out, slut. Thank me for each one. I will make a proper girl out of you yet."

Slap... 'one, thank you Sir'

Slap... 'two, thank you Sir'

Slap... 'three, thank you Sir'

Each spank grew firmer.

Slap... 'four, thank you Sir'

He landed five and I squirmed with the pain.

Slap... 'five, ow, thank you Sir'

His hand grabbed me by the back of my hair and yanked me up.

"Such a naughty little slut. You just don't learn..."

He pushed me, forcefully, back down onto the tailgate. He kicked my legs apart and I felt him spit on me.

His fingers found my clit and he pinched it. I squirmed and wetness escaped my pussy again.

He popped the plug out and he dragged my wetness up.

"I'm going to take you now. It will hurt but that's how lessons are taught. Not a word or I will leave you tied to the tree and put a note out on website about the slut tied to the tree who I'm giving permission to use since I've no use for a slut who cant keep still or keep her mouth shut."

I felt him spit on me again and then just the forceful pressure of having my ass taken.

The pain was like a bright light in my head, but I remained still, and I made not a sound.

I felt my wetness running down my leg and my cunt was swollen with hunger.

He stretched my ass and made it his own. The pain was gone, and the rise of warmth was escaping. I felt my clit swell and I ground my hips slightly, trying to ease the pressure on my clit by rubbing myself on the tailgate.

"You dirty little whore! So horny you're fucking my truck? Silly little slut..."

He pulled out, grabbed me by the hair and forced me to my knees. He aimed his cock into my mouth.

"That's right, slut. Clean me up."

I felt him grow stiff, his moment was coming...

But he yanked me off his cock. "Up," he ordered, "hop up and show me your cunt," gesturing me to climb onto the tailgate and bare my cunt to him.

"I'm going to fuck you, slut. I'm going to fuck you hard and although I don't want to hurt you, I do not want a sound from you. I will allow you to cum and I'm going to play with your pretty little clit."

I felt him slip inside, and at first, he was gentle with me. Supporting my legs, his rhythm was tender. His right hand took my swollen clit between two fingers and rolled it back and forth. My pussy tightened around his cock and his pace was steady. Then he took a deep plunge.

It hurt but I keep my lips sealed.

"You are very, very wet, slut... tighten those muscles up, you loose fucking cunt. Grab my cock with your cunt and squeeze it tight while I fuck you." He demanded.

I clenched my pussy tight on his cock but as he rolled my clit, I felt my cum building up and I lost track as my pleasure rolled forward.

He abruptly pinched my clit and pulled out...

"You did very well... I'm pleased but I can't resist your ass. And I do believe that's how I'm going to teach you best what I like." He said.

He had me roll over and scrunch my knees up and off to the side, so my ass opened for him. High enough to fuck with ease and not get his knees dirty fucking his whore in the dirt. His cock was wet from my extra wet pussy so sliding in my already opened ass was easy. My orgasm started building immediately.

His hand was on my clit, like a sixth sense, he rubbed and twisted it. Pinched it and pulled it.

I knew I was going to go over the edge... Being pounded in my ass was more than I could wish for. I knew I wouldn't quiet... I couldn't when I'm cumming with a cock in my ass.

I try to focus on his rhythm... The way he drew in and out. Widening it, using it; pounding it.

He was fucking me so hard and fast, I didn't even notice my head was being banged against the bed of the truck. I also didn't notice the pretty blonde girl and her boyfriend walk into the clearing.

But neither did he...

I climbed the hill, his deft fingers toyed with my clit... A moan escaped my lips... He fucked me harder, pounding me... rocking me... with such force and power, I bounced back onto his cock as he withdrew.

I was going over; I couldn't hold it in anymore... My quiet moan rose into a full squeal and I cried out in absolute pleasure.

I rode the wave, bucking against him, moaning and crying out in pleasure... But he did nothing as he rammed in me one more time and I felt the burn of him unloading deep inside me.

He slapped me on the ass, "You broke the rules again, you silly little slut!"

The pretty little blonde and her boyfriend walked up and she said, "she's a pretty naughty slut... can we have a go at her?"