The Client

Story Info
My first little story and maybe not my last.
1.1k words
4.12
10.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's really easy for me to ignore the fact that I'm blowing and getting fucked by guys for money. To me, it's about the sex and pleasure. Fifty dollars to let a guy blow me? Easiest money I could ever make. Though I suppose most don't have the ability to lead such a life.

Last night I had a client near my inner city. A middle aged burly man around six foot. He asked through my DM if I was open to bottom. I gave him my price and he asked to meet in a hotel. He told me that he's a very aggressive top (which I don't mind) and to be ready. I knew this was all talk to hype himself up and set the mood.

Bottoming is very easy for me because I know how to enjoy it. Since the majority of my clients look to be a top, I work on being the best bottom. I always practice with a massive 10 inch dildo on my own time as well as before sessions. Though I never expect anyone to actually bring something of that caliber.

I pull up to an old rinky-dink hotel and went to the room he bought out. As I said, I am about the sex and pleasure and can get into the mood fairly easily. I open the door and the man is already handling himself, breathing heavily while watching me come in the front door.

"You want me to fuck that cock of yours old man?" I ask him. I can tell he was already hot and flush as he kept swallowing and breathing through his nose.

"Bring me that little piece of ass!" He got up from the bed fully naked and made his way towards me. His dick was around 7 inches and thick, a nice size. I turn around and pull my pants down just enough to let him inside. With no hesitation he slid right into my already lubed ass and began fucking me right at the doorway.

He pushed me against the door as he pounded me from behind, breathing all over the back of my head. I squeezed my ass on his cock as he was sliding in and out and he began to moan pretty loud. My cock finally began to swell up in my pants and was starting to enjoy him hitting my prostate. I let out a little moan and he grabbed my arms from behind.

"Oh you fucking like how that feels huh? Here!"

He angled his dick towards my stomach and started to fuck me with deep strokes. He was hitting my prostate directly. I bit my lower lip and started to feel my dick leaking pre-cum. It usually takes me a few minutes, but I started to get into the groove of things.

I pushed myself off of him and he gave me a confused look. I grabbed his cock and pulled him towards the bed; he followed like the dog he was. I took of my pants completely, leaving only my tank top and proceeded to grab and stroke his cock again. He was a little over six foot definitely. I pulled myself against his chest and looked up as I was still jerking him.

"You want to get inside me huh you nasty fucker you want to fuck this tight little ass huh?"

He finally got the memo and got nice grip of me from behind with his big hands. He was a little hairy all over and his beard was quite long.

"I'm gonna quiet that mouth of yours little bitch!" He pushed my head towards his cock and I took him all the way in.

"Yeah suck that fucking cock get it nice and wet all over for the fucking little ass!"

I pushed him back on the bed and kept bobbing my head. I slid my tongue under his dick like a cushion and sucked in as I went down on him. I must've almost made him bust right then and there since his whole body was tensing up. He let go of my head and grabbed the sheets on both sides as he watched me with his head raised.

"Forgot about the fuckin bottom keep sucking that dick alright ahhhuhhh!"

"Mmmhmm." I mumbled, cock still in mouth.

I pulled my mouth off and began to lick his dick from base to tip. I put pressure against it with my tongue as I went up and down. He was starting to leak a lot of pre-cum.

"Fuck! Uhhh uhhhh." His moans were starting to turn me on made me more in the mood. I went back on him and started to suck faster and faster and could start to feel him slowly thrust in my mouth: he was about to cum. Although I had planned to be bottoming tonight, I didn't really mind that I started to suck him off. His warm dick in my mouth and silky pre-cum were the only thing on my mind.

"Oh shit I'm about to fuckin cum! I'm going to fuckin cum uhhh!"

I slid my arms under him and bear hugged him from the waist and buried myself deep into his pubes. He put both his hands on the back of my head and raised his ass from the bed to thrust deeper into my mouth. Then, his cock began to twitch uncontrollably.

Rope after rope of cum went into my throat. I stared directly into his eyes as he drained himself into me. His eyes were really low and his panting was starting to slow. He still had his hands on my head pushing me against his cock with his ass raised off the bed.

"Oh shit! Jesus fucking christ you know how to suck a fucking cock!"

I gripped him at the base with my lips once I felt him stop twitching in my mouth and slowly milked whatever he had left as I came up from him. His eyes rolled back and he let out one final moan before I finally removed myself.

I made my swallow as deep and obvious as I could to turn him on one last time and make him more likely to be a future client. He laid there on the bed, breathless and defeated. As he watched me get back into my clothes.

"The $250?"

He pointed to his pants hanging on the chair. I pulled out three bills: two Ben Franklin's and a Grant. I took the money, and made my way towards the door.

"I'm still going to fuck the shit out of that nice little ass, don't you forget."

I gave him one last smirk. "As long as you cough up the cash you can have this ass boss."

I know I'll be seeing him again.