The Client Ch. 03

Story Info
Michelle drops by the office to complete the agreement.
1.9k words
4.6
9.6k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John got up from his desk when he heard the office's front door chime. He already knew who it was he would find standing in the lobby. She was wearing a black dress that hugged her body in all the right places. Her hair was pulled up into a single ponytail. Her look was somewhere between smart and sexy, all he knew was he liked it. Her warm smile sent a tremor through him.

"Good morning Michelle," he greeted her trying to keep the eagerness out of his voice, "won't you come into my office," his hand gesturing towards the open doorway behind him.

"Yes of course," she replied through her red painted lips.

Letting her pass he found himself admiring the way her body moved as she walked. Following her in the door he closed it softly," won't you have a seat," he asked her as he made his way around to sit in his own desk chair. She sat down in the chair across from him and crossed her legs. The split in her dress revealed one leg all the way to her mid-thigh. The motion drew his eyes and as when finally pulled them away to look at her she was staring right back with a warm smile and a glint in her own eyes.

He quickly cleared his throat, "thank you for coming in today. Again, we appreciate your business and over time hope to earn your trust."

"I hope so John. I cannot tell you how much you have pleased me so far," her voice was like a soft lullaby to his ears. "I brought you the check," she patted the purse sitting in the chair next to her, "but first, I wanted to thank you for your feedback on my recording. Have you had a chance to listen to it again?"

His face suddenly felt very warm, and he knew it was showing a bright red, "well...um yes...I did."

Her smile was now beaming, "I am so pleased you did. Did it get even better the next time you listened?" she asked as she uncrossed and recrossed her legs. The dress slid up even further baring both legs well up her thighs.

His eyes traveled down again, this time he did not look away as he answered, "every time." He barely registered the feeling washing through his body or the tent forming in his pants from his growing erection.

"So you listened more than twice, I am very pleased to hear it. It would please me even more if you would give me feedback on some of my other recordings. Would you mind doing that for me?"

"I would be happy to," he replied finally tearing his eyes away from her legs. It was hard for his eyes to settle on one aspect of her. Her eyes, her red lips, her tan legs bared in front of him.

"Are you having trouble concentrating John?" she asked as his eyes tried to take her all in at once.

"Um...yes," he said closing his eyes and shaking his head slightly," sorry...I just.."

"It's okay John," she took one of her hands off the arm of the chair and placed it on the top of her leg with her red painted fingernails hanging down just in front," why don't you focus here for me. It would please me if you focused here for me."

His eyes moved down and looked at her delicate hand as she tapped the front of her knee with her index finger.

"Our relationship is changing John. That's right just keep staring. See if you can follow the reflection of the light off my fingernail," her finger kept a steady tapping rhythm as she continued," you are starting to understand how much you want to please me aren't you?"

"Yes," he replied feeling a swell of pleasure run through him.

"That's right John, just like that. It pleases me to see you getting so eager to please me even more. Somewhere in your thoughts you might even realize why. You might realize I am using that hardening cock to brainwash you," as she mentioned his cock, he felt another wave of pleasure rock his body. There was a constant pulse of it running through him that he did not want to stop. He kept riding the feeling desperately waiting for the next surge.

"It pleases me so much when you let me brainwash you like this John and that makes you love it when you hear me say brainwash," another surge ran through him, "brainwash," and another. "Brainwashing you and making you my pet. Brainwashing you and making you unable to resist my words as they slide inside your mind and become your thoughts. It pleases me when my suggestions slide in your mind and become your thoughts."

His cock pulsed as his mind drifted in the fog created by her voice.

"My feedback loops have worn your resistance down pulling all your control into your unsatiable libido, which I now control. There is a part of you wanting to resist what I am doing to you John, but that part is so much weaker than me now. I keep weakening you and you love it because it pleases me when I make you so weak like this. I am using your cock to make you even weaker. It pleases me so much to control your cock pet," surge after surge pulsed in him. "Do you like me controlling your cock pet?"

"Yes," he softly moaned as he wilted under the pleasure onslaught she continued to throw at him.

"Do you want me to keep controlling the pleasure you feel in your cock right now pet?"

"Yes," he softly moaned again. It was almost like an orgasm that did not stop.

"If you want me to keep controlling you like this, then as I said, our relationship is changing. If you want me to keep controlling your cock you would have to be more than just a client. It would please me to think of you as my new pet. Would you like to be my pet?"

"Yes," the replies were automatic now. To keep feeling this way it would always be yes. Whatever she asked he would say yes.

"That would make me your Domina. It would please me if you called me Domina Shelle when we are alone like this."

"Yes Domina Shelle."

"You have taken so well to my training pet and that pleases me so much. I am going to keep training you pet. I am going to break you down over and over again, and when you think there is no resistance left in you, I am going to break you even more. Do you want me to break you down some more pet?"

"Yes Domina Shelle."

"When I wake you from trance you are going to think how absurd this all is pet. How absurd it is that you would even think about doing all these wonderful things to please me. You are going to wonder how a man could be so weak to fall under my control like this as you then find the irresistible urge to stand up and undress. You will wonder who could be so weak to fall for my brainwashing as you walk over and kneel before me naked..."

"And 3 aware of the room around you, 2 feeling coming back into your body, and 1, *snap* wide awake pet."

John looked across his desk at Michelle realizing what had just happened. He had kept listening to her recordings the last couple of weeks and now she was putting him in trance in just a face-to-face conversation. All he could think was how crazy this all seemed. He stood up from his desk and noticed a slight damp feeling in his underwear as he looked down seeing a small wet spot on the front of his slacks.

"Oh pet, you've been leaking," Michelle said with a soft giggle.

Her reaction made his face go red for the second time that morning as he started unbuckling his belt and kicking his shoes off. It registered that he was being absurd, but he kept undressing and feeling his cock hardening as he did so. A part of him wanted to stop, but he just kept disrobing. He finally pulled off his socks leaving him standing completely naked in front of her. She smiled up at him as she uncrossed and recrossed her legs again. His cock twitched as he stepped to her and kneeled down on the floor in front of her.

She looked fondly down at him, "see how eager you are to please me pet?"

"Yes Domina Shelle," the words coming out of his mouth seemed like they came from someone else.

"See how real this is pet? You can feel your new reality sinking in. It pleases me to know you are going to take care of my savings for me. I am usually not so forward but doing this in person is so much stronger and the effects more binding," her foot slipped out of one of her black heels and she started sliding her toe up and down his inner thigh. "I would like you to think about being more than just a pet. It would please me if you were eager enough to want to be my slave. Would you like that?"

"Yes Domina Shelle," his mind raced at what that would mean, but the response was almost involuntary. He even understood somewhere in his mind he just said it because she brainwashed him into wanting to please her, but he could not stop himself.

"You are getting so good at pleasing me, but being my slave is even harder pet," her foot stopped moving on his thigh, "would you like to stroke for me pet?"

"Yes Domina Shelle," his whole body shivered at her question.

"Start stroking nice and slow pet," his hand moved at her command, "oh that feels so good doesn't it?"

He could barely get the words out, "Yes Domina Shelle."

"I know how good I make you feel. I know how being weak like this feels so good you don't want it to stop, and I know how to keep it from stopping pet. You can't orgasm without my permission."

His hand almost stopped stroking as something in the back of his mind screamed at him to run away from this woman before it was too late.

"Yes, it will be hard, but if you want to be my slave then you have to give up everything. If you can make that sacrifice to please me more than anything then all you have to do is start stroking a little faster while telling me what you want. What do you want John?"

"I...I..um...I want to be your slave Mistress," his hand started moving faster as uncontrollable pleasure wracked his body. The sensations took his breath away.

"Keep telling me John."

"I want to be your slave Mistress, I want to be your slave Mistress, I want to be your slave Mistress..." he kept repeating the words and the waves that were stronger than any orgasm he had ever experienced flowed through his entire body.

"Good John, that's a good slave. When you feel your orgasm close you will have to stop and take deep breaths. As a good Mistress I will teach you how to control your release. I will control it slave, just like I am controlling you. Don't stop slave, beg me for what you want."

"I want to be your slave Mistress...."

"Oh you're going to be such a good slave and while we are talking about what you can do for me slave...let's talk about the fee our agreement says your firm is going to charge me...."