The Client Ch. 04

Story Info
John makes a house call and gets a new tie.
1.5k words
4.84
5.8k
10
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached out and gently pressed the doorbell with his finger. The nervous energy running through his body was more than just a mild distraction. She had requested this meeting be at her house which caused his imagination to run wild. For the last two weeks she had only responded to two of his emails with links to recordings for him to listen to. She encouraged daily listening to strengthen his 'training'. A voice inside always told him he was crazy for going along with this, but he ignored it and kept doing as she asked. He was taking care of all her savings at no charge and yet he felt himself wanting to do more for her.

The door opened and there she stood before him with a bright smile on her face. During the last two visits she had dressed smart and sexy, today she simply wore a blue t-shirt and cotton pink shorts that fit snuggly on her body. He found it even more attractive.

As his eyes took her in, she laughed softly, "did you miss me slave?"

At the word slave he felt a pleasure wave run through him, "yes Domina," came the reply he was growing accustomed to saying. It was not just a reflex anymore, he looked forward to using the title which he knew was only to be used in private.

"I'm so pleased to hear it," she replied as she motioned him through the doorway.

He stepped inside and waited for her to close the door before following her out of the entryway into the next room that had a white couch at one end. The couch drew his attention because he had heard her speak of it in the recordings she had sent him.

"What's wrong my baby?" she looked to where his eyes had travelled. "Recognize it? Does it excite you to know that it really exists?"

Taking a deep breath he replied, "yes Domina."

"Are you forgetting something slave?" she asked looking at him with one hand on her hip. She looked him up and down as if in askance.

Suddenly he realized she wanted him undressed and he slowly started disrobing, "that's right slave, you'll feel so much more comfortable when you have nothing on...well except for one thing," she walked over to a small end table by the couch and picked up what appeared to be a tie. "Now this is a business meeting and since you are performing professional services in worship to me, I thought a more professional collar would do."

As he finished taking off the last of his clothes, he noticed the black tie she held had purple writing all over it. He could make out the letters 'PODS' all over it in a diagonal pattern. She stepped up to him and placed it around his neck as she started to tie it, "this is your new collar for when we are together like this. You are now Property Of Domina Shelle slave." She gently pushed the knot up to the base of his neck, "feel that snug collar of my control wrap around you," he had hardly realized the steady flow of tingles throughout his body until her words caused a sudden rush through him. His cock had started to harden as soon as he saw her, but now it twitched as he stood naked in front of her.

"Now that you are properly collared, it is time to thank you for all the work you have been doing for me," he felt the pull of the tie around his neck as she led him towards the white leather couch. "Now lay down pet as I reward you with my brainwashing," his cock jumped again as another pleasure wave hit him. "You get so excited when I brainwash you slave. Lay down and let me brainwash you further in obedience to me," he lowered himself down onto the couch as she guided him down. She took a seat next to him as he laid back.

"Now look into my eyes as I guide you even further down. The pleasure you are feeling is your obedience to me. Your obedience in giving up your orgasms to me will be rewarded today," the thrill that went through him caused a gasp to escape his lips. "Poor baby, you didn't know it would be this hard. I've kept you on edge for over two weeks now. Using my cock to further your obedience to me, that's it slave, falling deeper now for me as my words take you deeper. Your eyes falling closed as my words drag you down into obedience. Obedience is pleasure and the deeper you go the stronger the feelings become."

His eyes closed and the pleasure kept building. It had been sixteen days since he had orgasmed last to her. The recording she sent brought him pleasure, the work he was doing for her brought him pleasure, simply thinking of her brought him pleasure, and now she was going to reward him for his discipline. Or was it her discipline that he was following? Random thoughts wandered into his mind as she spoke to him.

"Today slave you will have a choice to make. You can orgasm and leave control of your cock to me, or if you can manage to abstain while with me today, then you can have control of your cock back for an entire month. That's right slave, I will let you have all the orgasms you want for a whole month. All you have to do is keep from coming today."

His mind raced at the thought. He wanted to release so badly with her today. He knew how good it would feel, but...could he hold off for a month of freedom?

"Remember, your obedience is pleasure slave. It feels so good being obedient to me, doesn't it?"

"Yes Domina," words whispered from deep in his trance state.

"Yes, it feels so much better when you are obedient. You know how pleased I am when you are obedient to me. That's right slave, feel all the pleasure that comes from serving me," her words sending waves of pleasure crashing down on him. "Knowing you belong to me makes you feel so good. The pleasure you get from obedience is so strong you cannot resist giving me what I want slave. You always give me what I want because it brings you pleasure to do it. Isn't that right slave?"

"Yes Domina."

"You obey me so well slave. You love me brainwashing you into being an even better slave, giving me what I want without thought. It feels too good that you cannot help but give me what I want. The pleasure of obedience is the reward you seek from your owner. Doesn't it feel incredible to have me control you through my cock slave?"

"Yes Domina," the pleasure running through him had gone from periodic waves to a continuous spiral.

"I love controlling you through my cock slave. Brainwashing you into being my mindless obedient slave brings me pleasure. You love pleasing me like this don't you slave?"

"Yes Domina."

"I know there's more resistance in you slave, but today I am going to show how weak that resistance really is. I am going to show you how much stronger my will is than yours. That voice that tells you it is crazy to serve me without question has no power over you slave, because I control your cock and that means I have all your power now. Feel how good obedience to me is as my brainwashing brings you even more pleasure."

There was nothing but her voice driving the feelings he never wanted to end as they pulsed in him.

"You want so badly to give me what I want slave. Your mind will know what to do when I tell you that I always want control of your cock slave..."

The orgasm suddenly flooded his body as his cock pulsed over and over. He was not aware of the moans he was making or the semen that was shooting all over his stomach and chest. There was only the pleasure.

"Now sleep my baby, breathe deeply and sleep for me..."

"And 3 awareness of the room coming back to you, 2 hearing the soothing sound of my voice as your eyes start to flutter open, and 1, wide awake."

He looked at her standing over him as he lay on the couch and he felt the warmth of a wet towel laid onto his chest.

"Now clean yourself up slave. I knew you wouldn't disappoint me. We still have some time together. When we finish going over my accounts you can serve me some more while I get some work done."

He cleaned himself up with the towel she gave him thinking about his inability to get control of his orgasms back. She had proved her point, she was in control. The thought made him start to get horny all over again. His cock was already starting to stiffen.

The sound of her soft giggle even made it twitch, "that's right slave. It's my cock."