The Client Ch. 06

Story Info
John runs into Michelle at a bar.
1.2k words
4.7
4.5k
11
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeb22
jeb22
863 Followers

John stared down swirling the ice in his drink before taking another sip. He had stopped in for a quick drink on his way home after a long day at the office. The bar was a part of a high-end steak house and had the dark, quiet feel he liked. It was still a bit early, and the crowd was light.

"Fancy seeing you here," the unmistakable voice sent shiver through him as he turned to see Michelle in a blue, form fitting dress that he tried to take his eyes off to look her in the eyes.

"Ummm....hello Do...umm Michelle," his stammering elicited a soft giggle from her. "Can I buy you a drink?"

"I have to meet someone for dinner in a little bit, but I think I have time to have a drink with you," her eyes searched around briefly, "why don't you order it and meet me over at that table," she said, indicating a dark corner booth.

"What would you like?"

"I would love a martini with two olives," she smiled up at him.

"I will be there in a minute," he replied before she walked over to the booth. His eyes followed the sway of her hips in the black high heels as she made her way across the floor. It took him a few moments to remember he was supposed to be buying her a drink. It did not take long for him to get the attention of one of the bartender and before he knew it he was eagerly making his way over to sit down with her.

The booth had a bench that wrapped al the way around the table. The lighting was dark, the only illumination a small candle in the middle of the table. Michell had taken a seat on the left side and John moved to sit down on the opposite side.

"Thank you for the drink John, but it would make me happier if you would move a little closer so we don't have to shout," at her suggestion he found himself sliding around to her side until they were only separated by inches.

She looked straight into his eyes, "now doesn't that feel better?" she asked as his body started tingling. Her scent filled his nostrils, her presence was starting to overwhelm just like their last meeting, and he almost forgot she asked a question.

"Um...yes," he finally replied.

"You've been begging a lot lately slave," her smile made her whole visage light up, "and I want you to know how much that pleases me," her felt her hand come to rest on his thigh as she spoke to him. The feeling it caused to rush through him was electric.

"Knowing how well your training is coming along makes me so happy. I can see how weak and helpless I make you already. Your thoughts are already shutting down as your mind waits for my suggestions."

He had not even thought to respond. The only thing he wanted to do was be in her presence and hear her voice. The touch of her hand on him as she inched a little closer was so intoxicating, he felt paralyzed.

"You're already in a trance slave. You are taking such good care of my money. It pleases me so much that you work so hard for me." The triggers she loved to use felt so good to him. In his spare time he had started reading more about hypnosis in an attempt to find out what she had been doing to him. A part of him registered some of the triggers she had implanted in him, but the only good it did was to understand the pleasurable sensations she had conditioned in him. He did not want her to stop.

"You've been edging and I know how much it makes you ache for me and it pleases me to know you get achy for me all the time," her hand started to slowly rub gently up and down his thigh.

"When you are achy like this you are weak and helpless to my suggestions and that makes the pleasurable feelings you have grow stronger. The pleasure makes you go deeper and the deeper you go the more pleasure you feel which makes you even more defenseless for me. You want to make me happy by going deep for me. You want to feel the pleasure of making me happy and it all makes you so very weak and helpless."

The bar no longer existed to him. There was nothing but her voice, her touch, the beauty of staring into her eyes. He only felt the instincts of desire pulsing through his body. His desires were flamed by his need to please her.

"I have created all the desires within you to make you a perfect slave for me. I am going to make you so weak for me right now there will be nothing left. You have not control over your actions, no control over your thoughts, and no control over your body. Your cock is mine which is why you have been begging me for permission to cum. Isn't that right slave?"

The word yes floated across him mind and he might have even heard it escape his lips.

"If you could control your body then you could keep from orgasming in a bar with me. Orgasming and making a big mess in your pants that you will have to try and hide in order to make it back to your car. You're going to drive home with cum all over you and it is going to make you horny all over again slave."

The pleasure was so strong through his body and he did not want it to stop. His cock pulsed as her hand gently rubbed his thigh in a steady rhythm. His balls ached for more of her words, more of her touch, more of her.

"All you desire is to please me slave. All you want is to satisfy my ultimate pleasure and right now slave my ultimate pleasure is to see you cum as you stare into my eyes. For you to quietly cum and feel my presence breaking you down once again."

Lost in the depths of her eyes he felt the surge begin. His balls tightened up before the cum started to flow out of his cock. Hel felt the surge through his cock again and again. His voice cracked as the soft moans escaped his lips.

"That's right my slave. Just as your Domina commands. You love my suggestions and obey them as commands now. Such a good slave for your Domina. I have to go now but wanted to reward your for all you do for me. I know I will be hearing from you soon."

His eyes followed her as she got up from the booth and walked away. He sat there for a while not moving at all. He was not sure at what point the thoughts started to become clearer in his head and he felt the wetness in his pants which caused his cock to start to stir again. Quickly he untucked his shirt to try and hide the wet area on the front of his pants that he hoped did not tent up too much before he could make it out to his car for his drive home...

jeb22
jeb22
863 Followers