The Client Ch. 07

Story Info
John gets new edging instruction.
1.1k words
4.43
3.7k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeb22
jeb22
864 Followers

John woke and stretched in bed. His first thought was of her, just as it had been for months. He again woke with a hard cock and a slight ache in his balls. It had been over a week since Michelle had last let him release. Each day he looked forward to the edging sessions she encouraged him to go through.

He reached over and pulled his phone from his nightstand to check the time, 6:20am. There was ample time for him to edge and maybe even listen to the latest recording she had sent him before work. Checking his emails on his phone he felt a surge of pleasure and excitement rush through his body as he saw an email from Michelle. He opened it with great anticipation and as he read his excitement grew even more. Two new recordings, one a video for morning edging sessions and the other a recording with instructions to loop as edging was done before bed.

Rolling out of bed he made his way to his desktop. Sitting in front of the computer he quickly navigated to Michelle's website and found the video for morning edging. As he stood up, he pushed the chair back before sliding off his boxer briefs freeing his hard cock. He was slightly shaking from the excitement he felt coursing through his body. Anticipation of new recordings always had this effect on him. Kneeling in front of the computer he clicked play on the video.

The video started and he saw her sitting in a chair with a black dress, maybe even the one she had worn to one of her appointments with him, legs crossed so the split in the dress revealed one leg up to mid-thigh. "Hello slave," her voice sounded so sweet, "it's time for you to worship your Domina. Each morning you should kneel and worship with your mantra as I have instructed. Remember now, no cumming unless I tell you," she softly giggled. "Now start stroking and let my voice guide you as you begin to repeat your mantra. Let the pleasure run through your body. The pleasure that you are starting to crave so much you don't want it to end."

His were eyes fixated on her leg slowly swinging in a steady rhythm as quietly repeated, "slave serves Domina Shelle". Lately he found he could go longer and longer without having to stop. He was learning to drag out the wonderful feelings while holding back orgasm.

"That's right my slave. The pleasure you enjoy more than anything. The pleasure you are going to look forward to all day as you think of me. Every time your balls ache and you think of me you will crave this feeling you can only get by pleasing me, by obeying my commands and following my suggestions. That's right, it's too late to try and resist the urge to obey. Too late to resist the urge to please me. You ache so much to please and obey me, feel it pulsing through you slave."

His hand left his cock as he fought off the first edge of orgasm. Only deep, slow breaths could bring the shaking in his body under control. As he fought to control himself her words kept finding their way in, "you want this feeling so much you almost dread the time when you will be allowed to cum. Dread the time I stop this feeling by pulling your orgasm from my cock. You may find yourself starting to beg for me to not make you cum. Beg me to keep you chaste and allow you to edge even more. You might beg me to let you edge at different times throughout the day to satisfy your urges to please and obey me."

He started to slowly stroke again and began to repeat his mantra as he listened to her voice. The words were clear and yet, he seemed to forget some of what she was saying right after he heard it.

"Cumming makes you weak and susceptible to thoughts of not pleasing me. You want to be strong in your worship and dedication to your Domina because it pleases me and that is how you get to keep feeling this way. That is how you can beg me to allow you to keep yourself chaste and on edge. Aching and filled with desire to make me happy. Aching and wanting to please me so you can edge for me again."

Again his hand left his cock to keep from cumming. The first time was always the longest he could go without stopping. The next two times the feelings always came much faster and it took him even longer to bring himself back from the edge.

"So strong for your Domina slave. My will broke you down in your weakness and now I have built you back into a strong slave. Strong and unwilling to let outside words and thoughts disturb or distract you from your desire to please and obey me. Your resolve to please and obey me has never been stronger. Worship me as you stroke and repeat your mantra."

Quicker than the last he stopped. Breathing heavily as his cock twitched. His gaze was locked on her as the words kept flowing.

"That's right, slave serves Domina Shelle. You can't help yourself now. The feeling pulsing through you is so strong. Strong like your resolve to please and obey your Domina. No one can stop you from pleasing and obeying me slave. No one can stop your desire to stay chaste for me, dreading the time when I tell you to cum for your Domina. You don't want to go back to the weak man you were before you became my slave. Just listen to my words as they bring you more pleasure as you go deeper and deeper, edging for me over and over...."

The swing of her leg captured his gaze, the way her red painted toenails looked in the black, open toed heels or seeing her red painted nails trace along her partially exposed thigh, he just could not stop staring. Her image and voice drowned out everything else in the room. That was all he could see, feel, think about, or desire.

"Time to wake up now slave and start your day. Let the room come back to you. That's right you're waking up feeling so good. Your balls are so nice and achy for me. Doesn't that feel so wonderful? Ache for me because it pleases me. Ache for me as you obey my commands. Feels so good to please and obey me. See you tomorrow my slave."

jeb22
jeb22
864 Followers