The Client Ch. 05

Story Info
John learns his new mantra.
1.3k words
4.72
4k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After he cleaned himself up, John followed Michelle into her office. The room had a bookcase along one wall, white carpet and a large desk with a computer. Set up next to the computer was a microphone. Looking at it all he could think of was the recordings she had sent him and knowing the fact that this is where she recorded them caused deep stirrings of eroticism in him.

"Make yourself comfortable slave," Shelle told him as she pulled out the chair and took a seat at the desk. His instincts, or was is programming, took over and he kneeled on the floor next to where she sat. She gazed down at him with a smile, "now slave, why don't you tell me how my money is doing."

Looking up at the computer he saw she had her account logged in on the screen, "well as you can see Domina, it is just as we talked about," her scent filled his nostrils as he spoke and his eyes kept sneaking looks at her tanned legs and then down to her feet with her red painted toe nails. "Your account is...well it's set up...just..." his mind kept fumbling to find the words he had spoken a thousand times with clients over the years.

Michelle giggled softly, "aww is my baby having trouble focusing?" Her teasing hardly registered in his cloudy mind. "Perhaps my presence is too much for you to do anything but what I ask? Don't worry slave, I am not upset. I trained you to be responsive to me. I like making you so horny that you can't think. That's right...horny...so hard and horny. Now I am going to teach you how to worship your Domina."

His whole body tingled from head to toe, his mind was foggy and all he could do was stare at her legs stretched out in front of him.

"Now I am going to want you to stroke yourself to the point of orgasm every morning and every evening 3 times each. You will likely be shaking with pleasure, but just take deep breaths until the shaking stops and you can touch your self again. Go ahead and start to slowly stroke for me now slave."

His hand found his rigid cock and he slowly began to move it up and down.

"Good slave, that's right. Now I want you to pull up an image of me when you do this every morning when you wake up and every evening about an hour before bed. I want my image to be burned into your mind as the pleasure I am allowing you overwhelms your senses."

He felt his balls begin to tighten as the orgasm started to build deep within him and he let go of his cock, drawing in deep breaths as his body started to shake.

"Oh that's so good baby, just like that. I could take everything you own right now slave," the thought of what she said horrified him somewhere deep inside, but that feeling was muted by the woman sitting above him, "but I don't want that. I want your undying worship and service to me. There, you've calmed yourself so well. Now start again, with even slower strokes this time."

When his hand touched his cock, a jolt ran through him and his body shook again, but he was able to begin slowly stroking.

"So horny for me. I want your balls tight and aching for me all the time. You will ache for your Domina because I bring you so much pleasure. You're mine forever now slave. When you are alone edging for me you will repeat, 'slave serves Domina Shelle' over and over. You will ingrain the thought into your mind as you worship me."

His whole body was trembling as he stroked. Being so close to her was intoxicating. Her smell, the smoothness of her skin, and the soft sound of her voice were like a drug. The madness of what he was doing not enough to overcome the feelings that ran through his body.

"I overwhelm you constantly and your aching will remind you of your need to please me. You know your obedience to me is your pleasure. You're doing exactly as I command you and that obedience feels so good. Don't forget to stop when it gets to be too much."

His hand released his cock again. He wondered if he was about to cum again but was not sure. Just the ecstasy of his own hand rubbing the skin of his cock gently up and down was more pleasurable than most orgasms he had ever experienced.

"Oh that's good slave. You are going to look forward to edging for me every day. It will be like a drug you cannot quit. That's right start again, slowly my baby, go slow and make it last. That's right. Just like that. So horny for me. Horny and suggestible. My words just slip into your mind as you embrace obedience to me because it feels too good to do anything else."

He could hear her voice but did not always remember what she was saying. His thoughts would drift from one thing to the next as he stroked and she kept speaking. Suddenly he felt the orgasm start to build and stopped stroking as a tremor ran through him. His cock jumped and a small stream of cum squirted out. His breathing was ragged as he tried to calm the trembling.

"Oh my slave," she said before giggling, "you almost had a big accident. Well this time we will let it pass as I know you tried to stop yourself. In the future should you cum without my permission you will owe me a cum tax and it may be longer in between orgasms for you the next time."

She stood up in front of him and bent down taking his chin in her hand pulling it up until their eyes met, "from now on you will ask me permission to cum. For now, you must wait at least seven days before asking. I won't always allow it but do not think you are bothering me by asking again. I want you to beg. It lets me know how much you need me. It lets me know how much I make your balls ache for more of my control."

She reached down and pulled on his tie until he got to his feet and began to lead him out of the room. They walked back into the living room where had left his clothes. "Get dressed for me slave."

He did as she asked and slowly pulled his underwear back on feeling the wetness of the semen that had leaked down the underside of his cock. It soaked through the front of his boxer briefs leaving a large wet spot, "just a reminder of our time together today," she said with another soft giggle.

Once he finished dressing she walked up to stand in front of him again and looked up into his eyes, "just remember to edge every day and repeat your new mantra." She reached down and pulled him by the front of his belt towards the front door. Once there she stopped and turned to face him gain, "now I want you to stay achy for me," the feeling of her fingernails sliding over his tight balls made him gasp. His cocked started twitching again and it was all he could do to keep from dropping to his knees.

"Yes slave...just like this. Horny and on edge for me." Her hand came away from his pants that felt a little wetter than before. "You are going to be horny and leaky for my as your balls stay full of cum. It will make you so much more obedient and that excites you, doesn't it slave?"

"Yes Domina."