The Client Ch. 08

Story Info
Michelle stops by the office to thank John.
1.4k words
4.67
3.8k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The front door chime sounded as John sat working at his desk. He got up from his chair and walked out to the front lobby and was greeted by Michelle. She was wearing a gray dress that hugged her body perfectly. Her appearance distracting him momentarily until he remembered to say something, "Michelle, I..um didn't expect you. Is something wrong with the planning link I sent you?"

"Not at all John. I thought the work you did so wonderful I wanted to come by and thank you in person," her smile and voice were so distracting. A part of him was frustrated that her very presence put him in trance and he was unable to perform his job for her so he had to do some things for her strictly through email. He had even tried a review through video conference but that resulted in him looking up at a blank computer screen from his knees in the nude.

"Yes...um yes I have been trying...well trying to get it together for you but you make things so hard...I mean difficult for me to finish in person."

"Awe...I'm sorry. Why don't we talk about it in your office," she walked past him down the hall to his office and he obediently followed. Her hips swayed tantalizingly in front of him outlined by the dress she wore. Once inside his office she took one of the chairs in front of his desk as he shut the door. Turning from the door he looked and his eyes were drawn immediately to her legs. They were crossed and the split in the side of her dress allowed a good view while black heels helped sculpt her lovely calves.

"You did so well slave, why don't you make yourself more comfortable," the subconscious reaction resulted in him slowly stripping off his clothes and kneeling in front of the chair she occupied. "That's better. While I appreciate the work you have been doing for me you have not been your usual begging self..." she studied him for a moment with her eyes, slightly tilting her head, "have you been using the edging programs I posted?"

"Yes Domina." He had not missed a morning or night in almost a month. While the video was tantalizing the night recording had him edging while lying in bed each night. Leaving the program looping he would wake hours later, sometimes not until morning.

"Oh that pleases me so much," she slowly uncrossed and recrossed her legs causing his eyes to move from her face to look again at her legs, "you love my legs don't you slave?"

"Yes Domina," if his affirmation did not let her know his hardening cock certainly did.

"You are coming along so nicely John. You are making such a great slave. When I first came into meet with you would you have believed me if I told you I could make you into a perfect slave for me?"

"No Domina."

"So honest too. That's what I love about you. Would you believe I could make you beg me one day not to make you cum?"

"Domina?" the response coming out as a question.

"Well that hasn't exactly happened yet...but it's about to," Michelle stood up and reached down and taking him gently by the chin guided his eyes up to hers. "You don't ask me to let you cum anymore slave because you love how I fuck your mind so hard. It feels so good you don't want it to stop. Today I am going to show you that I fuck your mind and control your body so well you can't resist cumming for me."

She slowly released his chin, "kiss my foot slave," he bent over and gently kissed her right foot as she placed it in front of him, "yes that feels so good doesn't it. Kiss the other one and feel twice as much pleasure," he obeyed as she moved the other foot forward. When his lips touched her foot his cock started twitching and he tightened up the muscles in his hips, holding back the bubbling orgasm.

"Good slave, your edging has helped strengthen you through my control of your cock and orgasm. I know you might think it is you holding back your orgasm, but it is really me. Let the lesson continue."

She started tracing her nails along the sides of his face, "just look into my eyes and feel how strong my will is slave. I have helped you get strong in your obedience by fucking your mind over and over. You're so excited and eager to please me aren't you slave?"

"Yes Domina."

"Do you want me to stop fucking your mind slave?" she asked as he gazed up at her. His body was numb from the trance, but his mind reacted instantly, supplying the word no which he was unaware of evening saying. "That's because you love the way I fuck your mind over and over. You love it when I brainwash you. You want me to brainwash you even more. To fuck your mind so hard you can't help but to please and obey me. I know if feels so good to please and obey me because fucking is supposed to feel good and me fucking your mind feels ten times better."

She slowly walked around him, her red painted nails tracing lightly over his skin causing his body to shiver, "you always serve me so well, but I am going to show you how much I control you as I disappoint you by making you cum for me today. I know that would mean this mind fucking would end...at least for a short while. You might even have enough will left to escape me. Do you want me to stop fucking your mind slave?"

"No," this time he did register the word as he spoke it. There was no reason left. Somewhere a thought that this was madness may have flitted through his conscious mind, but he could not grab onto it.

"Oh my precious slave, you make me so happy," she bent down and softly spoke into his ear, "because I love fucking you. I have your cock all wrapped up inside me and you can't get away. Feel it all wrapped up in me. Unable to pull away. Unable to stop the feeling I create. It's too late to stop me. I own your cock. I control your cock John and it's too late to stop what's coming," the warmth of her breath sent tingles on top of the waves of pleasure and his cock started to pulse. He tried to stop himself but the cum started to pump out of his cock and shoot on the floor in front of him.

Michelle was still speaking right next to his ear, "oh my baby, I am just too much for you. I know, just enjoy it while it lasts. I fuck you so good you can't help yourself. I control all your orgasms. You can't resist me."

As his orgasm subsided he started to feel relief that the pressure was gone and then he opened his eyes and saw Michelle who had sat back down in the chair in front of him. Her legs again on full display in front of him, "my poor slave, time to get you achy all over again. Why don't you start edging for me," his hand found his half erect cock and slowly started rubbing it, "that's better, yes slave keep repeating your mantra to distract you as my words slip inside your mind. Enjoy my brainwashing as it helps you get all achy and desperate the way you want to be. So easy to please and obey me when you're like this."

She kept speaking to him as he repeatedly said "slave serves Domina Shelle", "unable to hear all my words, but your subconscious absorbs them all. The weakness overcame you again but now we are going to make you strong. Strong in your obedience to me. Strong in your desire to please me. The achy feeling makes it so easy to obey me. The achy feeling makes you want to please me so much. That's right slave keep stroking. I have to leave you now, but I command you to edge for me five time right here on the floor in your office. When you have obeyed my command you may dress and clean up your mess. You have done so well for me slave. Remember...slave serves Domina Shelle..."

As he slowly clamed himself from an impending orgasm he looked at the empty chair in front of him realizing Michelle had left at some point during their meeting. As he dressed himself and went to the bathroom to get something to clean up the mess he made on the floor in his office he resigned himself to the truth that he could not get away from Michelle.