The Closer in Cairo Caper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Climbing onto her knees and elbows, Carmen arched her back and presented her rear. She started to breathe slowly and deeply, preparing herself for what lay ahead. She almost laughed at herself, thinking that she sounded as though she were about to give birth. Soon she felt the touch of cool liquid between her cheeks, as Anton poured a stream of oil into the crease of her ass. Next came the touch of his fingertips upon her anus, as he worked the slick fluid into her narrow ring of muscle. Gently she began to gyrate her hips, swaying her butt from side to side in invitation. Then there was the shift to something more substantial, as the broad head of his cock started to press against her sphincter. The pressure grew ever more intense, her asshole finally beginning to give way before the head of his cock popped inside her. She yelped aloud.

"Aaah!"

Anton fell still, letting her asshole adjust to the invasion. Carmen reached down between her thighs and began to rub her pussy, the waves of pleasure emanating from her clitoris helping her to relax.

"Are you okay-?" he enquired.

"More!" she cut him off, demanding that he continue. He took a firm hold of her hips as he pressed forward, sliding deeper inside her. She felt his dick working its way up her butt inch-by-inch, her little hole slowly stretching to accommodate him. Soon his full length was inside her, his balls now resting against her pussy, and he came to a halt once again. From within her rectum she could feel his cock pressing upon the back of her cunt, creating the first stirrings of delectable pleasure.

"Okay," she panted. "I'm good. Fuck me now. Fuck my ass..."

He did as she commanded, and began to slide his dick in and out of her tight, firm rear. The first withdrawal was just as painful as his entry had been, but it swiftly grew easier with repeated motion. For Anton, the feel of her lubricated asshole gripping his shaft was incredible, and he soon began to move faster, longing to experience the full gratification of her magnificent ass. Carmen held still as her lover's quickening thrusts loosened her up. When the pleasure started to overtake the pain, she began to meet his movements with her own, throwing herself back against him as he fucked her. The bedroom filled with loud slapping sounds each time his hips collided with her butt. Soon the discomfort faded into the background entirely as she focused upon the thrill. She leaned lower, her nipples rubbing on the silk sheets as her breasts rocked back and forth. His hand delved into her long hair, seizing a fistful and gripping tight.

"Oh... oh, I love it!"

Carmen began to masturbate once more, dipping two fingers into her pussy and fucking herself hard. By now Anton was hammering her asshole, his cock impaling her without mercy, but Carmen was just as consumed by exhilaration as he was, and the pain was nothing next to the erotic delight. As she worked her fingers, the wall between her pussy and ass was being stroked from both directions at once, and she could feel the sensation catapulting her relentlessly towards orgasm. Her fingertips reached for her G-spot, touching upon the hypersensitive ridge, and moments later her whole body began to shake. Her mouth opened wide and she screamed loudly, not caring who might hear. Her climax crashed through her like a tidal wave, her muscles thrumming. Her pussy spasmed around her fingers and her ass clenched tightly, squeezing Anton's cock between her cheeks. With that he lost all hope of holding back any longer. His dick began to twitch in her butt, and Carmen felt a warm sensation in her bowels as he pumped spurt after spurt of cum into her. She slumped down on the bed as he kept on cumming, and she distantly thought that her ass must be milking every last drop of semen from his balls. Finally he collapsed on top of her, exhausted and spent.

For a time the two of them lay, breathing hard and entirely adrift in sensory bliss. Carmen felt her lover's cock begin to shrink and grow soft inside her. When he finally pulled out and rolled off of her, her asshole was still gaping wide from the fucking it had received. She rolled onto her back and lay beside him, feeling his hand reach for hers, his fingers entwining with her own. Strands of her hair were stuck to her body with sweat, and to the body of her lover.

"That was..." Anton gasped, searching for the words.

"It was amazing," she finished for him with a smile.

"I'm glad you liked it."

"I loved it. But I can feel your cum flowing out of me. My ass is going to be stuck to the bedsheets in the morning."

He began to laugh softly, and Carmen soon joined in. The two of them held hands and giggled together like a pair of lovestruck teenagers. Eventually they cuddled together, naked bodies pressed in tight, and drifted towards unconsciousness.

"I hope there'll be time for an encore in the morning," Anton mumbled as his eyelids slowly fell closed.

"You can join me in the shower," Carmen whispered, just before sleep claimed them both. "I'm sure by then I'll be ready for another round."

Four hours later, Anton was still deep in slumber. He still had one arm around her when Carmen had awoken, but she was more than dextrous enough to slip out of his embrace without waking him. It was morning in Cairo, and while the westerners in the city were sleeping off the effects of last night's celebrations, most of the population was getting on with their day. The Hijri New Year was still months away after all, and January 1st was not a public holiday in Egypt. Carmen extracted herself from the sheets that were stuck to her skin, crept out of bed and made her way to the en suite bathroom, taking a welcome shower. Once she was feeling clean again, she threw on some practical clothes; a black T-shirt and shorts, sneakers and her favourite red hoodie. Last night's dress and gloves were rolled up and tucked away in her travel bag, along with her shoes. As much as she would have preferred to stay here, she still had a schedule to keep. What was left of V.I.L.E. would not be taking the day off, and neither could she.

She did feel a little bad for leaving Anton, however. She took comfort in that they had both come away from last night with some very pleasant memories, even if she couldn't follow through on her offer of shower sex. Before leaving, she grabbed a notebook from her bag and tore off a sheet, scribbling a very brief goodbye letter.

Thanks for a wonderful evening. I promise we'll have that shower next time.

Carmen applied some fresh lipstick and pressed her lips to the corner of the page, leaving the glossy imprint of a kiss. She left the farewell note upon the bedside table along with the hotel suite's key card, and whispered "Sweet dreams" to last night's lover. With that she made her departure, the door silently closing behind her. She had a flight to catch, and soon a new caper would be afoot.

12