The Clown Army

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear Zombozo's calming voice echo through my head, "This is the commander of the clown army. Treat him with the same respect you would treat me." I reach out my hand and shake hands with the clown commander, loving the feel of his blocky hand on mine. "Now I think it is time we truly meet, Zayne." I hear his voice echo through my head as the commander steps to the side. I walk into the inner chamber and my eyes are quickly drawn to the center of the cavern. Inside a ring of purple markings on the ground is a floating body of black particles, moving around on its own.

"This is the form I was reduced to when we were pulled into this dimension. I am nothing more than an essence who can inhabit bodies. What you saw in your mind was what I used to look like. When I sit in the body of a clown, like the commander, their color blackens and that version of myself becomes apparent. Sadly, the sages took a precaution to seal me away in an ever deeper trap."

I look, horrified, and say, "This is terrible. You lost your home, your color, and your body and when you tried to help the people of this world, you were locked away. I cannot believe I thought you were demons all my life. The sages were the demons." I say angrily.

"I think even the sages deserve forgiveness, they did what they thought was right." Zombozo said directly into my mind.

"How can you forgive them after what they did to you!"

He calms me down, "They are long dead and were simply trying to protect their people. I would have done the same if I perceived a threat to the clown army."

I sighed "I will forgive them, but only because you think it is right."

"Good, now to bequeath you some of my power." the clown cooed.

"Wait, what?"

"Well, as a member of the clown army, it is only fitting that I give you some magical ability." I felt energy coursing through my fingers like electricity. At that moment I knew I had vast magic accessible to me.

"Thank you Zombozo, I will not let you down. I will have the key inside this vault in no time. Soon the clown army will be rightfully free."

"Be careful, Zayne. I want the best for my people, and now you are one of my people. You are one of the clown army now." Zombozo called cautiously. Those words made me feel truly welcomed, something Avalon had never given me.

As I left the clown chamber, I brandished my blade, Harim as my goal. I immediately appeared in front of the two Lizal generals and froze them in place with a wave of my hand. I cut off their heads and moved on. I used my connection to the key to guide me towards Harim, following my instincts to a back corner of the castle. I felt one of the castle walls giving off the same energy as the chain in the Mountain of the Lost, so I reached out to it.

As I did so, the wall crumbled, revealing Harim, with the key around his neck. "That is mine" I growled as I lifted my blade instinctively, cutting his immobilization spell to ribbons. I then reached my hand, pinning him to the wall as he had done to me.

I lifted the clown blade to his neck, using it to unclasp the key and drop it into my hand. I then swiftly stabbed him in the throat, severing his head from his body. "How did you do that?" Aaron exclaims from behind me.

"Don't worry about it. Let us go report to the Queen." I say while hiding the key from view.

We arrive at the queen's chamber, having cleared up the Lizal threat. "Did you find anything wrong with the vault, Zayne?" the queen demanded.

"No Your Majesty, but sadly I did not find the key on Harim, he must have hid it somewhere. Shall I go check on the vault once again to ensure none of his henchmen did anything with it?" I asked.

"Yes, that sounds like a great idea. Be quick, Zayne." As she orders me away I think to myself how the Queen never wished me luck or told me to be safe, but the one time I went away for Zombozo, he called me one of his people. The clown army was truly where I belonged, as they actually cared about me, unlike the people of my old life. Luckily, my new life was about to begin in full, I thought as the key rested in my pocket.

I quickly made my way down to the vault and phased through the door. "I have returned, Zombozo. The time is now for the clowns to finally be free of their unjust imprisonment." I exclaim while grinning from ear to ear.

Zombozo's ever soothing voice echoes through my head, "Come to my chamber Zayne, we must talk." I rush to the central cavern where Zombozo rests and enter past the commander.

Zombozo begins to speak: "I am sorry Zayn, but it is time I told you the whole truth." I immediately staggered backwards, the thought of Zombozo, the one person I put my faith in over all others, lying was the worst possible reality. "I may not have lied, but I left out an important detail about the clown army's paradise. The way to achieve it, is to turn every living person on this planet into a clown, making this world a mirror of my home. That is why the sages locked me away, because my paradise would only come at the end of humanity. Peace and happiness come at the cost of making the world one of clowns and clowns alone."

Thoughts racing through my head like lightning, I eventually came to one conclusion. "I still want to help you achieve your goal. Clowns are a higher species and despite not being in the clown army very long, I know that your paradise would be heaven on earth. I still believe this is the right thing to do. By telling me this, you have earned my undying loyalty. You told me the darkest phase of your plan, revealing the ultimate truth. I want to help you Zombzo. I want to help you create a world of clowns. I want to help you end humanity."

"You have no idea how much that means to me Zayne. Now there is much to attend to. First, is to free me from the inner chamber, then to free the clowns, and then to save the world. In order to do the first, the impossible is required. The sages made this ring with two layers, a spiritual one and a physical one. They can only be broken simultaneously, by one hand, but the layers require mutually exclusive events. The spiritual layer requires a clown soul, but the physical one requires a human hand. However, you have shown that the impossible is possible. Zayne, would you like to receive a clown soul?"

I never had known the answer to a question more than right now. Without a second's hesitation I immediately answered: "Yes. More than anything in the world."

"This is big. You will not be human, and you will never be able to return to being human." Zombozo warned.

"Humans are evil and manipulative. Clowns are happy and honest. Humanity would be better off as clowns. I would be better off as a clown. I am sure about this. I want to become a clown" I say resolutely, as I reach my hand forward and feel as Zombozo begins a spell.

I felt my body begin to tingle, and my memories started to warp. Zombozo began to change in my mind. I knew I was a part of the clown army, but this was an entirely new level. Zombozo began to fill my mind in new ways. I felt a desire to serve him and to do his bidding.

I started to disassociate with human standards. Noses were big and round, feet were large and floppy, and Zombozo was a god. As these changes started to permeate, I did not resist. The idea of Zombozo as an object of worship was fitting, and I did not resist. I let clowns become my new normal, and humans as something to be saved. On all levels except physical, I was a clown. I belonged to Zombozo and to the clown army. I was filled with the feeling I had when standing in the sea of clowns, the feeling of belonging. I was born in the wrong body. I was a clown and I was finally becoming one. A mantra echoed through my head,

I am a clown, I am a clown, I am a clown. I am a clown, I am a clown, I am a clown.

"Thank you, Master. This is the greatest gift anyone has ever given me." I say in complete awe of how perfect I feel.

"There is no need to call me master, Zayne. It's still just me. I'm just Zombozo," he said.

I protested "That is not true. You aren't 'just' Zombozo. You are the leader of the clown army. You are the ruler of the clowns. I am a clown, so you are my ruler." I say vehemently.

"How very kind of you, my clown." Hearing Zombozo call me his clown felt so perfect.

I immediately responded "Thank you Master. Now let us be free to save this world." I reach down and use my finger to break the circle surrounding Zombozo and watch as his essence rushes out. I see it fly out and merge with the commander, turning him pitch black.

For the first time, I truly see Zombozo, and he is magnificent and perfect. I hear his voice, not in my head, but with my ears, say "Come Zayne. I have a gift for you."

Zombozo reveals his large penis and I stare in awe. I immediately get on my knees and start to kiss and suck. "Oh how good it feels to have a physical host. It seems you are liking your reward. Now go down on your master, and show your devotion."

Zombozo urges. I run my tongue over my masters penis, before putting it into my mouth and starting to bob up and down. Being able to suck my master is a truly perfect gift, and a perfect way to demonstrate my servitude to my new Master. I feel Zombozo's blocky hand grab the back of my hand and start to push my head up and down his cock.

Being used like a toy by my master is heavenly and I give into his rhythm. He starts to push my head faster and faster pushing me all the way down his massive cock. I continue to lick his dick and I am facefucked for what seemed like a blissful eternity. Eventually Zombozo slows down as black cum shoots out and fills my throat. The taste of his cum fills me with joy and I eagerly swallow all of it. I look up at my master, a huge smile on my face. "Thank you for letting me serve you master."

"You are quite the good boy, Zayne, now come, we have work to do." Zombozo says with a smile as he leaves the commander's body and attaches to my neck. Being a vessel for Zombozo is electrifying, being this close to my master is heaven.

I walk up to the vault door and push the key into the lock. As the door clicks and swings open, I smile, as the clowns are finally free.

Avalon

Clowns poured out of the basement, filling the halls of the castle from end to end. I led in front of the clown army as they marched down the castle, effortlessly killing anyone that got in our way. Watching the pathetic humans fail to harm the clowns fills me with glee, and I relish watching them fall under the weight of the clowns.

"Wait! He is to be offered unto Zombozo." I say as Aaron appears before me. Clowns filter around us, continuing their sweep of the castle as I begin to engage with Aaron.

"What are you doing Zayne? Why are you leading an army of clowns? What is happening? Are you betraying us, are you betraying me?" He questions, almost screaming.

"I am a clown now. We are going to bring paradise to the world. Soon Zombozo will rightfully rule, as he deserves to do so. You betrayed me from the start, you never wanted me. But now I have somewhere where I am wanted, and I will never turn my back on them. I am part of the clown army, and you will soon know peace, Aaron."

He runs at me screaming, blade drawn. I lift my hand and throw him against the wall with magic. "You are lucky, Aaron. You will get to bask in the glory of our master for all eternity. He needs servants after he ascends, and you will be one of them." I say as I reach out and touch my hand to the side of his hand, Zombozo sliding across my hand and onto his head.

(Aaron's perspective). As Zayne touches my head, my whole world fades away and I recede into the blankness of my mind. Inside there is nothing but me, and Zombozo, fabled ruler of the clown army. "Well hello, Aaron" he says with his smooth, almost hypnotic, voice, "Everything will be so much nicer if you just look into my nose."

I immediately look away, but find difficulty resisting his command. Zombozo coos "Don't be shy, I won't hurt you. Just look into my big, black nose. You want to stare into its deep, dark depths soo badly. Just take one peek at my nose. Look at my nose, Aaron."

I try and try to resist, but his voice seeps into my head, echoing through my skull. His words are so seductive, so smooth, I find myself irresistibly compelled to listen. I hold out for as long as I can before his cooing overtakes me and I peek at nose. The second I looked into it, I could not look at anything else. It was just so deep and the more I looked at it, the deeper I went. Zombozo's voice began to echo once again, "The blackness feels so good. It feels so good to just keep staring into the nose. Keep going, deeper and deeper. Let yourself be completely consumed by the nose. You just want to keep staring at the nose."

He was right. All I wanted to do was fall deeper and deeper into the clown's black nose. I willingly started to let myself fall deeper into its darkness. It felt like I was drowning in his nose, but I felt so good to suffocate on it. I eagerly listened as Zombozo's elegant voice filled my mind, "All you want to do is drown in the nose. You belong to its depths. You belong to the nose. You belong to Zombozo. You belong to Zombozo. You want to serve Zombozo, and to worship him. The nose is your reason for living. Zombozo is your reason for living."

I felt his words echo consuming me and happily let them take over. I belong to Zombozo. I exist to worship and obey him. I love him and he is my reason for being.

(Zayne's Perspective). I remove my hand from Aaron's head and watch as he succumbs to my master, accepting his role in life. "All hail Zombozo. All hail the clown army." Aaron exclaims as his eyes shoot open.

"I am glad you have accepted Zombozo as your master, Aaron." I smile, happy that another has been pulled into the clown army. I force my tongue down his throat a little, before leaving him with some clowns that he so desperately wished to serve. Next, I make my way up to my sister, Angela's, chamber.

There I see her, held by two clowns, struggling to escape. "Help me brother!" She begs as I motion to the clowns to let her go. She immediately runs into my open arms and into my embrace.

"You are safe now, your big brother is here to save you. Here to save you from your feeble human existence and guide you to servitude for the clowns." She looks up at me with horror, as I force her into a deep kiss. She tries and fails to resist as I force my tongue down her throat. I hold her in a tight embrace, limiting her motion as I kiss her.

I motion for the clowns to help me as we push her onto her knees. I position myself behind her and one of the clowns puts himself in front of her. We take out our dicks and as I fuck her from behind, the clown shoves his dick down her throat. As she is stuffed from both sides, she slowly stops resisting and starts to get into it. She eagerly begins to suck on the clown's cock and starts to buck her hips as I thrust against her.

Me and the clown fill her with semen in unison, and she moans loudly as her eyes roll back into her head. "All hail Zombozo" she moans as we remove ourselves from her body. The two clowns start to grope her breasts and ass, and she happily lets herself be used. She starts to suck on the clown's big red nose as he gropes and fondles her boobs. Seeing my sister being a slut for clowns pleases me, as I know she has accepted Zombozo as her saviour.

Now that I had shown the chosen the joys of obedience, I went to the throne room to give one more gift. I concentrated the energy Zombozo was giving me to create a big, black clown nose. Clowns held the queen in place as she struggled. "Rejoice, knowing you will be the new host of our Clown God." I congratulated as I pulled the clown nose close to her head. I forced the nose onto her face, and watched as her body morphed into a perfect replica of Zombozo.

I felt Zombozo's essence leave me and pour into the new vessel. "A good temporary vessel, Zayne, but I have a surprise for you. You shall become my permanent vessel after we have conquered the world." Zombozo speaks through his new mouth.

I immediately dropped to my knees and put my hands on the floor, "Thank you master. You are infinitely benevolent, Clown God Zombozo. I shall not fail you." I pray.

I am a slave. I have no free will. I am completely utterly under the power of Zombozo. Every action I make is watched and controlled by him. I can only do as he desires. I can only think of him. He has consumed every aspect of my life. I am nothing. I am a toy for my master to use how he pleases. I will never escape his infinite grasp. I will never be free. Even my soul belongs to him. I love him. I do not have a choice. I do not want a choice. Being a slave is heaven. I do not want anything except eternal servitude. I am a slave. All hail Zombozo. All hail Zombozo. All hail Zombozo.

Corinia

Now that Castle Avalon was taken by the clown army, Zombozo's conquest could begin and the entire world could feel the joy of my clown god. As I sat near the feet of my master's throne, he asked me to explain the geography of the land.

"Well master, our world is not so complicated. The globe is almost entirely covered with water, with only two major islands on it. The island we stand on, forming a massive crescent shape, and Ellesmere Island. The ends of the mainland crescent, one of which houses Avalon, are virtually impossible to access by sea due to towering cliffs, deadly rocks, and dangerous whirlpools. Some say that a spell was cast around them in order to make them harder to access. Ellesmere Island is an incredibly small island located in the center of the ocean in the middle of the crescent. It's said to receive incredible amounts of sunlight, sometimes even being sunny for the entire day. However, Ellesmere Island is rumored to be surrounded by impenetrable waves and rocks, making it impossible to access. People believe the same magical barrier around the ends of the mainland guards Ellesmere Island, although it's believed that the protections around it are far more advanced" I answer.

"How interesting. Now, what else do you know about Ellesmere Island, or how to get there?" Zombozo questions.

"Well Master, there is a legend that Zinora, the kingdom on the other tip of the mainland, possesses magical abilities. It is believed that Avalon has an aura that weakens magic being cast and that Zinora has one amplifying it. If that is true, Zinora could be the location of the people who created the spell around Ellesmere and they could have the key to getting there. Of course, to get to Zinora, which is isolated by a mountain range, we would have to trek across the entire mainland."

"Well then I guess our course is clear. When I arrived here, I arrived on Ellesmere, and I think it is safe to assume it because of the magical energy around it. I was able to escape the island, ending up in the plains of what I assume is now Zinora. The sages held me back and locked me in Avalon, using its aura to dampen my abilities and hold me down. With this in mind, Ellesmere Island will be able to amplify my powers and we can begin to remake Paradise. On the way to Zinora, we can expand our dominion, as virtually all of humanity appears to be somewhere along that path. We will leave some clown slaves here to guard the castle and we shall leave at dawn."

When dawn arrived, Zombozo began to lead almost the entire clown army out of Avalon Castle and onto the long trek to Zinora. The clowns move along the trail, eventually leaving past the boundary of Avalon and into its neighboring kingdom, Corinia. After about a seven days journey, we began to near the Corinian capital.

As the Corinian gate came into view, Zombozo turned to me: "Wait. For what we are going to do in Corinia, I will need to leave this form and amplify your powers, Zayne. "