The Clown Army

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For extra fun, I decided to call some parents over with their children, so mothers and fathers joined the crowd. I commanded them to the back of the square while I quickly clownified their children. The parents looked on in horror as their kids' bodies were transformed into the spitting image of those subjugating and destroying their city. Relishing the sight before me, I decided to take it a step further. Each of the former children went to what used to be their parental figure and began to impose Zombozo's will upon them.

Watching the new clowns rape their parents was a gleeful sight and got me incredibly aroused. For the rest of the day I enjoyed my time in the square, watching the clowns, getting sucked off, and fucking anybody I desired. One particularly enjoyable experience was with one of the men being forced to suck on a clown's feet.

While the man was still working on the clown's feet, I went over and frenched with the clown for a while, enjoying his huge tongue. That got me especially horny, so I took the man at our feet and decided to really use him. I wanted to break this man down to nothing and truly show him the light. I started out simply groping his ass, holding it tightly against his squirming. I then pressed his body tight in between mine and the clown slave. My tongue pushed my way into his mouth as the clown licked and groped the back of his body.

Next, I reached into his mind, navigating through its seething depths. I slowly started to break his ability to resist. I didn't simply overtake him right then and there. I wanted him to feel like he wanted to submit. I wanted him to hate the way he felt and slowly come to accept that he was nothing more than a slut and a slave, gifted with obedience to Zombozo.

After a short period of time, I pulled off of him and let the slut fall to the floor. "Now suck" I demanded, pulling out my cock. While initially unable to resist the command, the more he sucked on my dick, the less he resisted the command. When I shot all over his face, I could feel the delicious mix of shame and pleasure. He loved my cum on his face, but he hated how aroused he was. Right where I wanted him.

I then turned him around and had him start sucking off the clown. As he began sucking off the clown slave, I grabbed his ass and started to fuck him. It seemed that spitroasting was the last thing it took to finally shatter the man's resistance. With every thrust, the last vestiges of shame were expunged from his psyche, leaving nothing but unrelenting pleasure. He could have stayed there forever out of pure sexual bliss, but soon something started to replace the space in his head that used to be filled with shame. That thing was obedience.

It started with a name. Zombozo echoed through his head over and over, pounding into every recess of his mind, filling him entirely. That name then took shape, forming into the object of his focus. Then that object began to consume him. His love, his lust, his everything became dedicated to Zombozo. Obedience was his only purpose, his only thought. And so my work was done.

Once he was enlightened, we finished, covering him in our semen, and then I moved on to some of the others in the square. I left some minds intact and broke some others, and overall, I had quite an enjoyable night. When the dawn broke, we prepared to set out through the Steorran Desert. We left some clowns in the city to keep things in order and took some locals as our guide through the desert.

When we set out, we immediately realized that many of the harms of the deserts would not be an issue for us. The blistering heat and lack of water was of no concern to the clowns, who derived energy from Zombozo and nothing more. With constant worship and sexual pleasure being collected, the clowns effectively couldn't be pushed to exhaustion, starvation, or thirst. While I didn't derive energy in the same way, I could simply convert magic to energy to stave off my human deficiencies. What proved slightly more relevant, however was the sand, and what lurked beneath it.

The Steorran Desert was notably difficult to cross because the sand itself constantly moved, just like ocean currents. The ground shifting beneath us made navigating through the desert significantly more time consuming. With the help of the locals we took along and a strong magic sense, we were able to move at a swift enough pace, although the size of the army certainly did not help. The other main challenge came in the form of the desert creatures; from giant sand wyrms to gargantuan buzzards.

The creatures could not cause significant harm to the battalion, but they were able to slow us down. The wyrms could collapse the few paths that helped us avoid currents, and their armor made them annoyingly difficult to kill. The buzzards distracted our attention from the wyrms and navigation, although they were really more of an annoyance than a proper setback.

As the days dragged on, I wondered more and more why Zombozo would ever willingly take us through the desert when we had clear access to the teleportal. However, about three days into the journey, I began to realize why Zombozo wanted to trek through the desert. He wanted to see the Aglacian Mirror, the magical glass that powers and chains the teleportals.

When we arrived at the Aglacian Mirror, Zombozo immediately reached out and placed his hand against the towering, prismatic, glass pillar. "Come feel its energy Zayne. This monument is more than just a collector for the star's energy. It converts magical energy into something specialized. No power in this world seems to function like this."

On his command, I reached out and felt it, on physical and magical levels. The energy

felt entirely foreign, brimming with a totally unique print. "Teleportation comes from here. Only here" I realized, "this pillar seems to convert energy into the power that enables teleportation. The twin cities don't use it to store the magical energy needed to teleport, it literally creates the ability to teleport. That means that if we could control the mechanism by which it converts energy..."

"We could gain the ability to teleport ourselves, given we have enough magical power to do so. Quick thinking Zayne."

"Thank you Master."

"Now Zayne, I will attempt to see if I can wrangle this pillar, so step back if you will."

"Yes Master"

I step back and look on with amazement as Zombozo reaches his energy out into the pillar. Just like when I conquer minds, blackness flows into the fluorescent pillar, slowly tainting its color. Once it turns completely black, the pillar starts to melt from the top, dripping down the sides. Minutes later and nothing is left of the Aglacian Mirror but a puddle of blackness at Zombozo's feet. Finally, the pool of blackness starts to flow into Zombozo, being completely absorbed through his skin. "It is done. It seems that the clowns have one more skill in their arsenal." Zombozo said with a smirk, "Now let us leave this desert and head to Aretrus."

Zombozo snapped his finger and the world started to blur around us, and when it became clear, we were in Aretrus. "That was certainly better than trekking through the desert. It seems the next course of action is then to take over Aretrus." Zombozo smirked.

As Zombozo and I walked towards the palace, we noticed that no guards were coming to stop us. The civilians were fleeing as usual, but the palace guard simply let us waltz on up, without any interruption. When we got to the throne room, we found Queen Eleanara sitting in her throne with her head bowed.

"I know what happened to the Aglacian Mirror and to our sister city. The Seven Sages are long gone and the vast majority of the world has fallen to your army. It is clear that you are nothing short of gods and that resistance is futile. So we surrender. Aretrus is yours" the queen admits, a broken look in her eye.

"It seems that cowardice is common in the desert. Regardless, it is quite refreshing to have someone accept our dominance and willingly surrender to us. This will be better for you all in the long-run, so do not worry." Zombozo walks over and strokes Eleanara on the cheek, "Now be a good girl and declare me, Zombozo the Clown God, the rightful ruler of Aretrus and then this will be all over."

"I officially surrender. You, Zombozo, are the ruler and lord of Aretrus." Eleanara utters.

"Thank you my dear. Now why don't I give you a gift in return?" Zombozo coos before starting to rub his tongue over Eleanara's face and neck. His hands ripped off her clothes and cupped her breasts while he licked her face, before eventually shoving his tongue into her mouth. While Zombozo tongued Eleanara, he started to graze her inner thigh lightly with his blocky white fingers.

Eventually, he pulls out of her mouth and starts licking on her tits, simultaneously rubbing his fingers against her clitoris. By the time Zombozo had started to put his fingers deep into her pussy, he was full-on motorboating the former queen with his big, black, clown nose. Once he pulled his hand out of her vagina, he kneeled down and started working on it with his tongue, gently rubbing her clitoris, pushing her closer and closer to an orgasm.

When she finally exploded, Zombozo lapped up the juices that came out of her and then stood up, positioning his cock in front of her wet vagina. "My turn, dear." Zombozo started to slowly fuck Eleanara, groping her breasts as he pushed his dick into her wet, tight vagina. Eleanara couldn't help but moan as Zombozo forced himself on her, pushing deeper and deeper into her. She could barely handle him using her body with complete abandon, and coupled with the orgasm she just had, she was quickly reduced to a moaning, ecstatic mess.

After about an hour of constant fucking, Zombozo started to orgasm, filling her with his semen. He pulled about in the middle of his climax, covering her from head to chest with his cum, as even more leaked out of her vagina. Zombozo then threw her over to me, letting me enjoy her for the rest of the night. After some time, I left her to the clown slaves and went to clownify the people of the city.

Just as in the cities prior, I went to the largest open area and called the children to me. Their weak minds bended to my will and within a few minutes they had completely transformed into clown slaves. Aretrus was the quickest city we overtook, due to the teleportation and the instantaneous surrender. We all had our fun with the rest of the people in the city until dawn eventually came. It was time to head to our final destination: Zinora, city of mages.

Zinora

Zombozo, myself, and a large group of clowns gathered nearby the front gate and prepared to leave for Zinora. However, as Zombozo was about to teleport, he paused: "It seems I am not able to take us all the way into the Spellbound Mountains. I can feel quite distinctly where Zinora is due to its magical potency, but the mages there have established extensive barriers to stop us. I can teleport nearby, but it seems they intend to use the terrain to try and slow us down. We will have to fight our way into the city limits, and the mages shall put up far more of a fight than any others before us. Prepare for the final gauntlet. Once we get through this, victory is ours and paradise can be regained."

With that, the world blurred around us and when it reformed we were no longer in the desert, we were at the foot of the Spellbound Mountains. I immediately realized why the Zinorans forced us to enter here: there was only one path ahead and it would completely bottleneck our forces. The ability to simply overwhelm the enemy would not be nearly as applicable here, however we did have the advantage of the near indestructibility of our army.

We set out along the tight mountain path, packed close together and unable to fan out in either direction. Our first obstacle came when continuous blasts of fire shot at us. The attack was easy to deflect, but the difficulty came in locating the attackers. I slipped away from the rest of the group to try and feel out the location of the hidden mages, and with Zombozo's help, I was able to follow the traces of their magic. Then it was simply a matter of sneaking up behind the mages and eliminating them.

This back and forth continued for a while, with varying attacks being lobbed at us as we neared closer to Zinora. The amount of attackers did increase as we got closer to the city, making it slightly more arduous to continue. Soon, I could no longer single handedly take out the hidden mages, so the clowns had to get involved. Whenever an attack was levied at us, the clowns immediately stopped it midair and then launched it right back where it came from.

Precision and focus were abandoned in favor of full on reckless assault. We weren't aiming for targets, we were giving them no room to fight. This strategy was far more taxing, but it worked. We were able to deflect the huge number of hidden attackers and soon we arrived at the gate to Zinora.

Once the clowns entered the city, they were able to fan out and fight far more effectively. Almost every Zinoran immediately mobilized to try and stop the oncoming tide, utilizing magical offensives, but the clowns overpowering magic and near-indestructibility made their attempts futile. While the clowns began subjugating the city, Zombozo and I went to the palace to win the confrontation.

Upon entering the palace, the guards immediately attempted to stop us, but were unable to defeat the clowns. Throughout the confrontation, King Korinus sat on his throne silently casting incantations around himself. "It seems the king is trying to stop me from having him give me the throne. It seems I'll have to pull out all the stops to make him see the light then." Zombozo said as he approached the king.

The king opened his eyes to look at Zombozo, but did not stop casting protections. Zombozo just smiled and put his hands on Korinus' temples. "Look into my nose. Let its darkness consume you. Just give in. It would feel so good to just look into the infinite blackness and let go. You know you can't resist. You don't want to resist. Give in to the darkness."

Korinus visibly struggled, but continued to resist Zombozo's commands. Zombozo moved closer to Korinus, until their faces were almost touching, and continued to lull Korinus, slowly tearing down his defenses. "Think of everything you have ever wanted and feel all of it fading into my voice. All you want is more. Let yourself be completely enveloped by it all. The sound of my voice. The feel of my hands. The magic completely surrounding you. You want more. You need more. It's all you want. Nothing else matters. Your mind, your body, your soul. They all just want to give in. You don't want to resist anymore. You don't have to anymore. Don't worry. Just let yourself be consumed. You don't have to fight it. Look into the nose and let it all be over."

Korinus started to breathe heavily and a tear formed in the corner of his eye as his gaze started to drift upwards. A resigned, almost peaceful look formed on his face as he looked directly into the nose. You could see his mind being completely consumed by Zombozo.

A peaceful smile drifted across his face as he submitted his entirety to the Clown God; his identity erased and his soul dedicated to his new master. Korinus started to speak, "I exist to serve almighty Clown God. Obedience is my only purpose. I grant you complete control over myself and over Zinora. I give all of my magical energy to you, including the key to Ellesmere Island that lies within it. All Hail Zombozo."

"Good boy" Zombozo coos as Zinora falls under his control. "Now Zayne, come with me. Paradise awaits."

Paradise

I follow Zombozo as he leads me to a door in the back of the castle. We follow the path through it to a large gate with no doors at the mountain peak, overlooking the ocean. "It seems this is the path to Ellesmere Island. I can feel it. It requires the magic of the Zinoran king, and now that I have it, we can journey to the center of magic. Come Zayne."

Zombozo reaches out his hand and the space underneath the gate starts to shimmer. The images stabilize into a circular island with ruins on it. Zombozo gestures for me to follow him as he walks through the gate and into the picture.

"Welcome to Ellesmere Island. The wellspring of magic. The core of this planet" Zombozo announces. I look around: the island is a small, circular piece of land. Ruined gray stone pillars line the side of the mossy altar upon which we stand. At the center of the altar is a glowing, purple orb embedded in the ground. I can feel waves of magic flowing off of it, and the atmosphere is dense, almost suffocating, with huge amounts of energy. It's similar to the energy of the Aglacian Mirror or The Altar Of The Forgotten, but hundreds of times more powerful.

"It's amazing, isn't it?" Zombozo asks me.

"Truly, Master. The energy is almost physical in its density. I can feel it in the air, buzzing around us."

"Yes, it is truly incredible. It is the energy of the entire planet, breathing in and out directly beneath our feet. Soon we can tap it to it, and rewrite the entire world. Paradise shall be achieved and the world will be saved completely. There is only one thing left to do before that can be achieved."

"What is that Master?"

"Well Zayne, I need a new host. This body has served me well, but it's only temporary. I need something permanent, something that can last an eternity. I need a body that is perfectly attuned to my energy. One that since the day of its birth was destined to fit perfectly with my soul. It is time for you to become my host Zayne."

"Is this really happening Master?!" I almost scream with joy, "Thank you Master. You are endlessly benevolent. To give my body to you, to become completely one with perfection is a fate that I do not deserve. To simply be touched by you is something I do not deserve. Thank you Master for this gift."

"No, thank you Zayne. With your body, the world can be saved and paradise can be earned. It is you who will bring the glory of clowns to the entire world. Now, are you ready for the ritual of transference."

"I do not deserve your thanks Master. But I am ready, Master."

"That is good Zayne. Thank you for bringing Paradise to the world. Now the ritual is simple. I shall press my nose against your face and take over your mind, body, and soul. You will cease to exist and every aspect of your self will be excised. Your body shall morph into your mine and your thoughts will be completely overtaken. You will effectively cease to exist, your body used to complete mine. Are you still sure you want to do this?"

"Yes, a thousand times yes, Master. I would give my life to you a million times over if I could."

"Good. Then let us begin."

Zombozo walks over to me and presses his nose against mine. It starts to fuse to my skin and I can feel my body start to give in to his. As this physical rush starts to overtake me, I feel him sweeping through my mind. Every thought and experience I have ever had fades away. Everything I had ever achieved and every action I had ever made was consumed by the endless tide of Zombozo's mind.

New thoughts started to fill my head: Sitting on a pillar with clown slaves worshipping me as far as the eye can see, being brought to this dimension, being trapped under Castle Avalon. Quickly, my ability to acknowledge these changing memories starts to fade. I can no longer think. I can longer feel. I no longer exist. I only feel Zombozo. New thoughts start to fill my head. I am Zombozo. I am the Clown God. Zayne fades away forever, and only Zombozo exists now. Only I exist now. I am Zombozo.

My body starts to change in turn, forming into my proper self, that of a clown. My hands turn blocky and white, my feet into black floppy shoes, and my nose truly becomes the one that was pressed against my face. I look at my body, pleased to see it looking as it should. The ritual is complete. I am Zombozo, and now it is time to bring Paradise.