The Clown Army

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk over to the glowing purple orb at the center of the altar and start to tap into its magic. I can feel the energy of the entire world flowing through me as I connect with the orb, routing the energy of the earth itself through me, tainting it with my power. I begin to consume the energy, draining it out of the earth and converting it into my own. I grin as I become a conduit for near infinite magical energy, sucking out every last drop of energy from the wellspring in the center of energy. The power of the entire planet bends to my will. I am truly its God.

The planet belongs to me, entirely and completely. With the energy flowing through me, I begin to reshape the world in my image. First, all of the clowns, tainted with color, have their color turned pitch black. The clown slaves are now my spitting image. Next, I begin to change all other life on the planet. Any sentient life bends to me, their bodies changing and their minds enslaved. Within seconds, all the people, bar five specific ones, on the planet were transformed into mindless clown slaves. Third, I start to change the physical landscape. Beneath my feet, I lift a cylindrical obsidian pillar out of the ground, and create a throne atop it.

From my throne I call the five people who were not enslaved to me: Aaron, Angela, King Varin, Queen Kara, and Queen Eleanara. "Congratulations. The five of you have been chosen to be my attendants for all eternity. You will serve me sexually atop the obsidian pillar for all time." I then continue reshaping the physical landscape. I turn the surface of the planet into a flat, gray plain, flattening all mountains, filling in the oceans, and reshaping the very nature of the ground itself. I then call the clown slaves to me, having them form concentric circles around me.

I can feel the power of their worship feeding me, increasing my power exponentially. With the huge amount of energy I possess, and its constant growth, I start to reach outwards past the limits of the planet's atmosphere. I begin to consume the energy of the nearby planets and stars and start absorbing their energy. As my power increases, the rate at which it grows increases as well. I reach out further and further, devouring everything in my way.

I continue to absorb anything and everything, quickly reaching the bounds of the universe itself, bending all of this reality to my limitless energy. When my power reaches the boundaries of the universe, it expands alongside it, cementing the fact that now all reality belongs to me. I use the virtually infinite amount of energy I have accrued to begin creating clown slaves. In every direction more and more concentric rings are formed and the clown slaves stretch on infinitely. The entire universe consists of a flat, endless, gray plain, with every inch of it covered by clown slaves, shoulder to shoulder in rings of worship, with me at the center. All reality is mine. Everything belongs to and is geared towards me.

The clown slaves experience nothing but endless joy at the ability to worship their master for all eternity. Their worship feeds me, making my power truly infinite. My sexual slaves serve me endlessly as I sit peacefully looking out at the paradise before me. There is nothing but eternal happiness and constant worship. A universe of clowns has been created. Paradise is achieved.

For all eternity, only one thought echoes on repeat: All Hail Zombozo, the Clown God.