The Clown Army

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why would I do anything you s.. a......y" Kara drones as her eyes are drawn to Zombozo's nose by the hypnotic power of his voice.

"Look deep into the darkness Kara. Dive deep into it. Let it consume you. Give into its blackness. Keep going deeper and deeper until you cannot ever escape. Dive until you do not want to escape. The nose is so deep, so comforting. You want to drown in it forever. You would do anything to let it consume you whole. Embrace the darkness completely. Embrace obedience completely. You belong to the nose. You belong to Zombozo. You exist to obey. You exist to serve."

"I exist to serve Zombozo. My only purpose is to obey."

"Good girl" Zombozo coos, "Now announce me rightful ruler of Toril, and your master shall give you a gift."

"Thank you master. Zombozo, the clown god, is now the rightful ruler of Toril and all its subjects, and all people of Toril are beholden to his laws, as well as the laws of the clown army as a whole" Kara mindlessly drones.

Zombozo smiles and walks up to Kara. He rips the clothes right off her body and begins to grope her chest. He then lifts up her legs, placing them on his shoulders, and starts to fuck her in her exposed vagina. Kara groans, having completely given in to Zombozo, letting herself be used as his personal object.

Seeing Zombozo free someone from humanity so effortlessly was a truly magnificent sight, and one that I hoped certainly would not be my last. I then turned away from Zombozo and began to implement the same laws as the ones in Corinia. Moments later, Toril was officially taken by the Clown Army. Just as in Corinia, clowns flooded the city and began to enjoy the docile population.

I decided to join in the revelry, heading down to the large central cavern of Toril. I explored the homes, looking for an enjoyable plaything. I eventually came across a man huddled in his basement and decided to play a little trick on him before I had my way with him. "I'm Zayne, are you ok? What happened here and why is nobody stopping this!" I exclaimed with fake surprise as I reached out a hand to him.

"Sorin, and I have no idea! I just know I'm scared and that I feel this compulsion hanging over me. The invaders could simply command me to do anything and I intrinsically know I wouldn't be able to resist the order. Wait, why do you not know about the command?"

"I have no idea. I was just visiting Toril for the sights, then the invasion started and I hid out. I just assumed the army was defeated, so I tried to move towards the exit. I ended up here because some of the clowns almost saw me."

"Maybe the command only affects native citizens, and as a tourist you were immune. This could be amazing. With your help, we could get out and tell the nations of the world. We could save the world and survive this madness."

"Then let's go get out of here right now. Come on!"

Sorin leads me up the steps and rushes the door, but as he opens it, he comes face to face with a red nose. The clown slave blocking the door grabs his wrists, turns him around, and holds Sorin tight against his body. "What's going on, Zayne!" Sorin yells, struggling to escape. With a wave of my hand, Sorin stops moving, finding himself completely unable to fight back against the clown holding him back.

"Sorry for the trickery Sorin, but I wanted to have a little fun. I'm assuming you want an explanation and I might as well give you one. My name is Zayne and I am a member of the Clown Army. I am the right hand man and future vessel of our leader, Zombozo the Clown God. Now me and my fellow clown are going to have our way with you. I think it would be better if you didn't say anything, as I've heard it all before."

Sorin tries to scream, but he simply cannot open his mouth. With Sorin pacified, I motion for the clown to let him go and he falls to his knees. I pull out my cock and begin mouthfucking Sorin, ordering him to improve as he goes. While I push my dick further into his mouth, Sorin starts to wrap his tongue around my cock, caressing the head of my penis with it. Deciding to push Sorin to his limits, he is soon licking my balls and then stroking my shaft with his tongue. The whole time, I force him to make direct eye contact, cementing his complete submission.

As I stare into Sorin's eyes, I feel the intoxicating power of dominance and begin to assert my energy over him. Almost instinctively, I start to break down his mental barriers, coding submission into every aspect of his mind. Realizing what is happening, I start to consciously assert my mental energy over him, shattering his defenses slowly but surely.

I grab Sorin by the back of his head and push him all the way down my cock, throatfucking him. When his nose hits my skin, his mind starts to completely give in to me. Rather than piercing the center of his mind, I was able to consume his mind by simply completely surrounding his mind and forcing my way to the center. By the time I near climax his mind is almost completely mine. When I cum into his throat, his mind simultaneously breaks.

"Thank you for freeing me master. All hail Zombozo." Sorin looks up at me from his knees subserviently as those words spill from his mouth.

"Good boy. Now I'm going to leave you with this clown slave. Have fun obeying for the rest of your life."

Sorin smiles as he is led by the clown slave to a nearby seat. The clown slave bends Sorin over it and begins to fuck his ass. I watch for a little bit, enjoying Sorin's moans and smirking at his fear just a short while ago. I then head to the center of the large cavern, calling all the children to me, with one aim in mind: clownifying them without Zombozo's aid.

Once myself and all the children arrive, I seat them out in front of me and begin reaching into their minds. Up until this point, I had altered minds in three ways: situating myself directly in their mind and working inside-out, slowly poisoning their mind and infecting their thoughts with new ones, and unleashing an onslaught of mental attacks from all sides by working outside-in. Zombozo was able to do any and all of those techniques effortlessly, most often using all three simultaneously by using a focal point, his nose, to attack from both outside and inside, while also using virulence to expedite the process. Although there was no way I could do that at my current level of skill, I knew that using simultaneous techniques was my best way to attempt clownification without Zombozo's direct aid.

With this plan of attack in mind, I first reached out to the minds of the kids, lumping them up into a ball. I could already feel the difficulty of doing this without Zombozo, just in the difficulty of collecting the multitudes of thoughts and emotions of the kids.

Despite struggling, I was able to push the mental energies into a single bubble, which I then began to work on. The infection method on its own simply wouldn't be able to work without Zombozo's vast ability to spread his power, so I decided to couple it with an all out external onslaught. Like a coat of film, black energy covered the ball of energy, constricting it as it pushed inwards.

Holding my focus, I chose the weakest link and began to push inwards through that single spot. As energy built I was able to pierce the bubble, leeching infectious magic directly into the minds of the children.

The mental stress was unlike anything I had ever had to deal with before, and I could feel my skin physically burning from the energy. Still, I pushed through, determined to prove my worth as a member of the clown army and as a force of my own. Refusing to let the agony coursing through my veins stop me, I pushed forward, constricting the ball of energy more and more, while a web of infections grew from the inside.

The tendrils on the inside began to meet with the surrounding shell, creating chains and sectioning off the huge ball of energy I was working with. As smaller sections formed and fell, the pain subsided. Every passing second more work was done and less effort was expended and finally the last bastion of defense fell. Using Zombozo's energy resting within me, I linked their minds to my masters, finishing the first phase. Their minds were now Zombozo's.

Now that the first step was finished, I quickly began on the second phase, physical change. Despite the lack of direct contact with the Clown God like I had before, I now had a greater grasp on the essence of what it meant to be a clown then in Corinia. Using that knowledge, I began to sculpt the children's new forms. I shaped their legs, their arms, their hands, their torsos, their noses, every part of their body bended to my will. The vision of my god remained omnipresent in my mind as I shaped the children in his image. The kids began to morph and change, leaving behind their human forms and reaching closer to perfection. When I was finished a group of clown slaves stood before me.

Despite attempting to give them the same darkness of my master, they still possessed colors like the other clown slaves. I silently cursed this world's imperfection, affirming the rightness of our goals; this world needed to be saved. Even though the clowns held color, I still felt slightly jealous of them, for they were able to hold a position so close to Zombozo. I knew that eventually I would be able to become one with my god, but my human emotions continued to get the better way.

Moving past those feelings, I began working on completing clownification and granting the clown souls. This step remained as easy as it was in Corinia. I simply let my inner soul reform the human ones. With their bodies primed to accept the souls and my love for Zombozo uncompromised, it was effortless to grant them the final step in clownification.

Once finished, I leave and head back to the throne room to meet with Zombozo. When I arrive, I see Kara being passed around by some clown slaves in the corner and my master seated on the throne.

"Hello Zayne. Did you have some fun?"

"Yes master I did. If I may ask, dominating with the clowns was divine, but could I serve you for some time before we leave?"

"Oh of course Zayne. Never be afraid to ask something like that, especially after the resounding success our visit to Toril has been. I saw what you clownify those children and I am pleased your progress is coming so well."

"Thank you master. You are too kind." I utter as I get onto my knees and crawl over to my master's throne. I begin to suck and lick on Zombozo's big, black, shoes, running my toes over the smooth surface. Soon, Zombozo took his foot and pushed it up under my chin, lifting my head up. My eyes made direct contact with my master's and I knew exactly what to do. I crawl up onto Zombozo's lap and begin to run my tongue over his nose. Zombozo's hands explored my body, groping my ass while I sucked on his nose.

Zombozo started to tighten his grip on my butt, and in time, he pulled out his cock and pushed it into my ass. I groan, swimming in ecstatic pleasure as my master fills me up. Being this connected to my god fills me with immeasurable joy and time seems to fade away. Every moment feels like a blissful eternity, but eventually it came to an end. "Thank you Master" I pant as I'm released onto the floor.

"It was my pleasure, Zayne. Now get some rest, we will be charting our course for our next destination tomorrow."

"Yes Master. Thank you once again."

The Altar of the Forgotten

I awoke and headed to the throne room, eager to continue our conquest. Zombozo greeted me and I began to explain the location of the next city on our way, before being stopped by Zombozo.

"Zayne, we will be taking a small pit stop before we get to the next city. At the crest of the island upon which we stand, is some sort of energy source. It feels reminiscent of the energy of the sages, and even more interestingly, it feels remarkably similar to the energy you possessed when we first met. I think it will be quite the beneficial stop."

"The crest of the island? Could you be feeling the Altar of the Forgotten? According to the legends, it was the home of the seven sages. When not in their specific homes, they would congregate there, and would even bury their dead there to prevent the bodies from being stolen or tampered with. There are rumored to be incredibly powerful wards protecting it, so only the sages could enter, if I recall correctly. Because the sages have been long dead, it was pretty much assumed to be empty and abandoned, but if you deem it an important stop, we shall of course go."

"I have a growing suspicion that it may not be an empty graveyard, but we shall have to see. I also think that having you with us will be important in discovering if anything truly is within the altar."

"Why so Master?"

"I am unsure on whether or not my prediction is true, so let's not tarry any longer."

"Yes of course. Let us be off."

We journeyed for a while, but it quickly became apparent that the Altar of the Forgotten wouldn't be as easy to find as the major cities we had visited before. Thus, Zombozo suggested that we find a nearby village and work from there. We fanned out and began combing the area for a village that could be of use, soon finding one nearby.

Despite the lack of a formal leader, the village was small enough that we could fairly easily overtake the whole town without much trouble. We asked around and pretty quickly found someone who was willing to trade the towns freedom for information about the Altar of the Forgotten. "The knowledge of the altar's location was known to my family, but we were sworn to secrecy. I will take you to the altar if you agree to leave the village alone." He begged.

"So the deal is that if all of the clowns that currently threaten your village agree to back off, you will willingly guide us to the Altar of the Forgotten. Know that a deal with a magical agent is binding and permanent, for both parties. " I bargain.

"Yes I agree. Please accept my deal. I will willingly come with you"

"I agree to your terms. The deal is made." I say with a smirk.

All of the clowns in the village let go of the villagers and leave the bounds of it. I then walked straight into the village square. "Oh and two small things. Firstly, you agreed that only clowns had to stay away, and despite my soul and allegiance, I still have a human body. Secondly, any clowns created after the deal was created will be completely unaffected by it. You really shouldn't have let me make the terms of the deal."

I call all of the children to the village square, alongside some younger adults to the village square with a magical impulsion. Our guide looks on in horror as he is magically compelled to follow the clowns straight to the village gate, which happened to be directly visible from the square. With the practice acting solo from Toril, I start to begin clownification. The additional scope of my attempt coupled with the higher ages of some of the people made the process difficult, but I refused to let any village slip out of our grasp, and I had made a deal I planned to keep.

I did realize one advantage I had while I began to form the ball of the villager's thoughts: their relatively simple life meant there really wasn't much to have to process. The mundanity and contentment was quite easy to poison and quite easy to force down. Rather than burning pain, I only felt slightly warm, rather than the burning heat of the Torilites. Altering their physical bodies was effectively the same as it was in Toril, meaning it was quite exhausting, but I pushed through.

Our guide looked on in horror as all of the children he had seen grow up had their minds erased and their bodies changed. Before his very eyes, people he held dear began to twist into the spitting image of the same beings that had attacked the village and were now holding him hostage with magical bonds. A few moments later and all of the human children and young adults in the village were gone, replaced with obedient clown slaves.

I quickly gave the clowns their souls, embodying them with the essence of life for a clown: obedience. More than simply in their mind, their very essence was geared towards Zombozo, and thus they were truly clowns. The new clowns immediately began subduing the village using force. No villager was able to escape them, even without a command from a rightful leader.

I turned away from the conquered village and forced the guide, on the verge of sobbing, to lead us to the Altar of the Forgotten. The guide leads us through snaking roads, untamed nature, and offbeat paths, often taking seemingly nonsensical turns and double backs. After about a day of near continuous travel, we finally began to near a small pass leading up a mountain covered in fog. "Wait, since when has there been a mountain here? Why is it so misty? And where is the barrier?" I question.

"For all intents and purposes, there is no mountain here. It was created by the sages to house the altar, but it only appears to people nearing the altar. The mist that guards the pass IS the barrier. Anybody who tries to enter will feel the mist intensify around them and by the time they reach the other side, they will realize they were turned around. There is no other way in than directly through the mist, however."

"Well then how do we get through the mist?"

"I don't know exactly how it was done, but it is believed in my family that a descendant of the sages could pierce the barrier if they accessed the magic of the sage coursing through their bloodline. However, two caveats present themselves: First, the descendant would need enough magical power to amplify the mark hidden in their blood. Only then would the barrier be able to actually recognize it. The second caveat is that it may not be possible to take anyone with you. Theoretically, the sages must have had some way of taking their loved ones in with them, but that would require immense magical ability and I doubt even they could take more than one person at a time."

"I guess I realize why you thought I had the key, master. Well with the power you gave me, I think I might be able to take the two of us through the boundary, but sadly I won't be able to take any other clowns. Luckily, I don't think that should be a problem."

"I truly do believe you will be able to do this Zayne. You've clownified on your own and demonstrated incredible control over your abilities. I have no doubts in you." Zombozo dismissed the guide with a wave as he expressed his belief in me.

"Thank you Master. This means so much to me, and I will not fail you. Let us go."

I take Zombozo's hand and begin to walk towards the mist. When we enter the mist, I feel it actively resisting my presence, and yet simultaneously it accepts part of me. The part of me I most did not want, my human body. Despite this internal division, my desire to fulfill Zombozo's will outweighs my self hatred. I use my magic to amplify the blood coursing through my veins, yet the mist does not clear. I could not utilize my humanity unless I accepted my humanity.

I spent my entire time in the clown army trying to reject my humanity and just be one of the clowns, but that simply was not the truth. However, here in the mist I could not hide behind my allegiance. I had to reconcile my humanity with my connections to the clowns. Then it hit me: my humanity is not a weakness. My eyes glance over to Zombozo and I realize why I still have my human body.

Zombozo does not act without addressing the consequences so there must have been a reason to keep me human. Of course, the obvious idea is that he needed me as a vessel, but my humanity made me versatile. It wasn't something keeping me from being a clown, but something that allowed me to help the clown army in unique ways.

Zombozo could have easily just mentally defeated the guide and overtaken the village, but he chose to let me figure it out. It was only with my humanity that I was able to succeed and overtake the village. Now, it is only with my humanity that we will get past this mist. I am a clown, but I am also a human.