The Clown Army

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean Master?"

"If Corinia is a kingdom, then it has a king. We, more accurately you, are going to take advantage of this. Dominion has more power than what's on the surface, but I'm going to need to inhabit your body to use this to our advantage. This body is simply a vessel, whereas you hold power of your own. I will amplify yours by joining with you and we will take Corinia quickly. Do not worry, this body will simply turn into a clown slave whilst we execute our plan."

"I trust in your plan Master and would be incredibly honored to accept your power." As I say those words, color leaches into Zombozo as a black cloud forms and attaches itself to the back of my neck. I feel a rush of energy and the presence of my master in and around my body.

With Zombozo guiding me from within, I walk the army right up to the gates. Soldiers gather to fight off the army coming their way, but they are no match for the clowns. The clown slaves effortlessly defeated the soldiers as I walked right through the gates, no soldiers able to stop me. Any that got close were either blasted by a flick of my magical energy or overwhelmed by the near indestructible army. Once the soldiers were defeated, clowns began to walk with me straight into the city. I made a beeline for the castle, taking the main road right up to my goal.

Meanwhile, the clown slaves not directly guarding me began to flood the city, subduing the people of the city. The clowns had their way with anyone they could get their hands on, with nobody able to resist their power. While the clowns had their fun, I made my way to the palace, entering to see a frantic king preparing for our encounter.

"Who are you? How do you have this much power? What do you want?" The king virtually screamed at me as the clowns subdued his guards.

"That's no way to say hello to a guest, King Varin." I respond

"You have invaded my city and have begun destroying it and everyone in it. You are a threat and I know I cannot stop you. So I beseech you, what do you want and how can I get you to stop this madness?"

"Oh this isn't madness, Varin. This is salvation. I am here to save your people, as much as I can at this point. The clown army simply wants to help you."

"The clown army? I thought they were a myth! But even then, how is any of this helping me or my people?!" Varin screams

"You will see soon enough, Varin"

I walk over to Varin, freezing him with my magic, and then place my hands on his temples. The black mark on my neck begins to pulsate and Varins eyes glaze over.

Within Varin's mind, the king sees Zombozo, unable to look away. "Look into my nose" Zombozo commands, leaving Varin unable to resist. Just as with Aaron, Varin feels his inhibitions fade away and he begins to give in to the clown. By the time I removed my hand, Varin had fully seen the glory of my master, accepting clowns as perfection.

"Now Varin, I want you to officially crown me as the new king."

"Yes sir" Varin takes off his crown, "I hereby declare you, Zayn of the clown army, the rightful ruler of Corinia"

"Thank you Varin. Now, as I can tell you desire so much, you can go let yourself be used by the clown slaves."

Varin immediately crawls over to the nearby clown slaves, and one drops the soldier they were playing with to use the former king. With the throne empty, I sit down, crossing one leg over the other. As I sat on the throne, I realized exactly what Zombozo meant by the power of dominion.

In the context of a normal, non-magical person, rule only holds power because of collective agreement and the threat of force. In the context of someone with magic, especially that built around domination, power takes on an entirely different meaning.

By accepting the authority of the monarchy for so long, an inherent submission to its power became entrenched in the citizens identity. With Zombozo's vast power, that subconscious identity becomes physical compulsion. In other words, my word truly is law. Anything and everything I command must be obeyed by the Corinians.

Even though I couldn't alter their mental state, sadly preventing me from realizing the gift I was giving them, I still set out to give the Corinians a sense of submission to the perfection of clowns. My first act as king was thus to ensure the Corinians would obey the clowns. As soon as I willed this, the city grew silent. Forced to obey the clowns, the clown slaves had a much easier time with the Corinians.

I sat, content with our work when I heard Zombozo's voice whisper in my head, "We are not done just yet, Zayne. You have an exciting responsibility."

"What do you mean Master?" I question.

"Well Zayne, you have the opportunity to clownify a select group of the Corinians."

"If I may ask, what is clownification?"

"Clownification is the process by which clown slaves are created. The human soul is turned into a clown soul, just as you received, but they undergo some other changes. Because of your destiny, you weren't able to have your body changed, but somebody undergoing clownification will have their body turned into my likeness, although the energy of the world will leave them weakened and without the monochrome coloration. In terms of mental faculty, clownification will erase pointless distractions, allowing the new clown slave to focus the entirety of their being on obedience. They will also be able to feel my, our, commands and execute them in the core of their being. Because of my weakness, we won't be able to clownify most people, but children are uniquely able to change themselves. With this in mind, you will round up the children of Corinia and I will guide you through a modified form of clownification."

"That sounds truly glorious, Master. What a perfect and generous gift you can give. However, how is clownification supposed to truly work and how could we get it to do so?"

"For this situation, we will simply impress power onto those who will be clownified and manually guide them through it. In more normal conditions, I could coalesce my power into a single object, such as a nose, and simply place it onto a willing participant. In fact, you were able to directly channel my power when creating my vessel, which made me realize how truly powerful you were. On the later question, my power is fueled by two main things: worship, as you may recall me telling you, and sexual submission, whether with me or anyone with a clown soul, which includes you and the clown slaves. The only reason I was able to give you the power you have now is because I spent the entire time in my prison accruing power from my clown slaves. As we clownify those who we can in Corinia, we will be more successful in the next town, and then the next, and so on and so forth."

"Thank you for your compliments Master, but will I be able to manually clownify others when the only time I have done anything like it was when I was channeling you directly?"

"Do not worry Zayne. I will guide you through the entire process and feed you the power you need. Now let's meet the children at the town square."

"Yes Master" I respond as I command all of the children in the city limits to come to the town square. I walk through the city with glee in my eyes. Clowns wandering the city and humans rightfully taking a submissive position to their perfection. Corinia had taken huge steps towards paradise and had improved immensely from before we arrived. Once I arrive at the center of town I wait as children pour in from all around, trying and failing to resist my impulsion.

Once all the children arrive, I get them all to sit down quietly in front of me on the ground as I begin to speak to them "Welcome children. I am your king, Zayne, and I am here to give you a gift, clownification. Soon you will be freed from human shackles and you will become closer to Zombozo, the Clown God."

I begin to reach my mental energy out, guided by Zombozo, touching the minds of all of the Corinian youth. For a second I feel overwhelmed by the deluge of external thoughts, memories, desires, personalities, and emotions, but with Zombozo behind me, I begin to take control. I slowly push back the wave, coalescing it into a single mass that I can handle. Using the power supplied to me by Zombozo I wrap up the mental energy and slowly but surely form it into a single ball of energy.

With the energies contained, I begin corrupting and refocusing said thoughts. Like dye in water, the dark energy diffuses through the mass of energy I have formed, infecting and rewriting the essence of the kids' minds. Thoughts fade away, emotions disappear, and desires are rerouted, all in service of the joy of absolute and all-encompassing obedience to Zombozo. As the wave spreads, I break down more and more barriers making it continuously easier to instill the right mindset, complete love for the Clown God.

Eventually, the mass that once held every feeling, thought, desire, memory, and instinct was replaced with a single train of thought: "I exist to obey Zombozo. Zombozo is the essence of perfection and my purpose is to serve him. Serving Zombozo brings me infinite joy and I want nothing more than to dedicate every second of my existence to Zombozo. All Hail Zombozo."

Making the kids obedient to Zombozo was only the first step, however, was to link them to my master, although there would be far less resistance in this stage. I let the state of Zombozo's consciousness form a string of energy and routed it into the ball of thoughts, linking them on an intrinsic level. The thoughts immediately accepted and coveted the connection to their god, making linking them far simpler. Eventually, I pulled Zombozo's consciousness back, with the children's minds being completely and permanently linked to Zombozo's.

Now that I was finished with their mental states, I released my mental wave, causing the mass to dissipate back into the minds of the children. At this point, they would be no different than Varin, although they would be able to feel Zombozo's desires, but I was nowhere near finished. The next step was to transform their bodies.

This would be difficult because I have only ever altered physical matter once, when I turned the Queen into Zombozo's host. Despite this, I began to work on the children's bodies, attempting to recreate Zombozo's perfection. Guided by Zombozo's essence I started to rewrite their physical shape, letting my knowledge of clowns guide my actions almost automatically. As I finished, a field of clown slaves stood before me, but before I could marvel at their perfection, all of the black areas of the clown's started to gain colors. Some clowns became red, some green, some blue, just like the original army. Quickly, the entire group looked just like the rest of the army.

Now, one final step remained. To replace their human souls with clown ones. I was scared this would be nigh impossible for me, but as I reached inwards and felt my own soul, I realized this would be the easiest step. I reached out, feeling the souls of everyone in front of me. I felt my own essence and simply imagined it mirroring onto the clowns. More than anything, it felt natural.

Clowns were a higher state of being and I wielded more than enough power to impress that state upon the new clown slaves. I realize that this step doesn't require that much power, it requires true conviction. More than anything, spreading the love of Zombozo and the perfection of clowns was my purpose, so this step was almost second nature. As the souls morphed to my will, the transformation was complete. I had turned every single child in Corinia into a clown slave.

I was exceptionally pleased that I had given these children the ultimate gift, and as I stared at my success, a clown slave came up to me. It was Zombozo's vessel. Sad to lose such direct contact with my god, but happy to see him in physical form, I reached out and let Zombozo's consciousness seep into the vessel and the coloration fade into deep, dark, black. "You have done well, Zayne." Zombozo praised.

"Thank you Master. I am thankful you allowed me to give the gift of clownification"

"I am thankful to you Zayne for helping me spread paradise. Now we should move on to the next city."

"The next city would be Toril, the city of the mountains. It is said that the city is built into the side of a mountain and one of the most well defended locations in the entire world. Toril prides itself on defending its borders, using the Torilites natural connection with the ground to sense any potential threats from a mile away. Toril will be prepared for our arrival and will no doubt attempt to put up a fight against us."

"Do not worry, Zayne. We are the strongest force this world has ever seen and without the sages to lock us up, we are unstoppable. We will begin our march at noon tomorrow. Until then, why don't we have a little fun around town?"

"That sounds perfect, Master" I say with a grin as we begin wandering around town, looking for some submissives. Eventually we come across a big-breasted woman trying to hide from the clowns. Zombozo walks up behind her, wrapping his hands around her body and groping her chest. While Zombozo groped her body, I got on my knees and started to lick her inner thighs, relishing in her inability to resist. As my tongue neared her clitoris, she started to shake, but was held in place by Zombozo's tight grip around her chest. My tongue started to stroke across her clitoris and Zombozo started to lick her neck with his black tongue.

As juices started to flow down her leg, I backed away and let Zombozo bend her over. We positioned our dicks near her mouth and pussy and began to spit roast her from both sides. Her wet pussy and tongue wrapped around our cocks, making them harder and harder. Soon, we both cummed all over her, covering her in our semen. We pulled out, left her on the street, and commanded some unattended men and women to come with us to the castle. There, we fucked and dominated until morning arrived.

Toril

The clown army gathered near the north gate of the city, with some remaining behind to manage Corinia. We set off to Toril, beginning the long journey to the mountain city. As we near the mountain pass a small group of soldiers begins marching our way, clearly coming to stop us. "So the Torilites have become aware of our presence. It is no matter. They cannot stop us now" Zombozo affirms me. He signals for a party of clowns to subdue the soldiers. Within minutes, the soldiers are on the ground, bound and gagged.

"Now is as good a time as any to practice your mental abilities, Zayne" Zombozo told me as he pulled out one soldiers from the rest, "I want you to probe his mind for his directive and information on Toril. Reach deep into the crevasses of his mind and take any and all information you find useful."

I nod and reach out, touching the soldier on the head. I let my energy reach into his mind, forcing in like a river breaking through a dam. I slide past every vulnerability, penetrating deep into the core of his mind. At its center, I begin to glean his knowledge of Toril's defenses. The entire army has mobilized and barricaded the city, in an attempt to bottleneck and defeat us. Having already assumed this much, I probe deeper, looking for any and all useful information. As I sift through petty childhood spats and sour romances, I finally come to what I was looking for, Queen Kara's escape plan.

Having realized the vulnerability latent in leadership's power, the Torilites readied an escape plan for the queen, a passageway leading directly from the throne room to a maze of tunnels. With the Torilites' ability to feel the earth, only they could navigate the near endless pitch-black caves and escape to the singular exit. Knowing what I need to do, I ready myself to teach him the joy of Zombozo, despite never having done it without Zombozo's direct aid.

Thinking back to the times when I either used Zombozo as a conduit or a support to inflict mental change, I began work on breaking down the soldier's mental faculty. From the inside out, I broke down every mental barrier. Without Zombozo as an anchor, his memories felt like a wave crashing through every wall I broke, threatening to drown me, but I refused to be swept under. With every wall I broke down in his mind, the thoughts became harder to control. Unlike what happened in Corinia where I could poison a neat little ball and simply let it diffuse, here I had to fight my way from the inside out.

Once I had succeeded in breaking the walls of his mind, I fought to stay afloat in the sea of his disorganized mind. With a lot of concentration, I started to tame the waves, slowly turning them to pure black, reprogramming his mind bit by bit. As I infected his thoughts, my interference faced less and less resistance from his mind. By the time my influence had spread to the final edges of his mind, it was practically effortless. With his mind under my control, I begin to alter his desires and goals in service of Zombozo. Instilling an unyielding obsession with obedience and an all consuming love for clowns, my work was soon finished.

"Well done, Zayne" Zombozo complimented "not only have you made great gains, but this will be invaluable in taking Toril easily."

"Thank you Master."

"Now lead the way, Zayne"

"Yes Master"

Before we continued, the soldier explained the mechanism by which the Torilites were able to feel our presence. By feeling both the vibrations in the earth and the energy pressing against it, the Torilites can effectively see things far away. However, a strong enough magical energy could theoretically mask its own presence with a spell that allowed it to match the natural energy of the surrounding area.

This coupled with a simple spell that Torilite children use to mask their weight on the ground, and one can become invisible to their detection. With this in mind, we spent some time masking our presence with the clown's large magical reservoir, before heading to the secret entrance to Toril. Before we set out for our invasion through the passage, we had the majority of the army continue its march towards Toril, acting as a smokescreen for our invasion.

We walked for about a day, with the enslaved soldier leading us to the side of the mountain that Toril rests upon. Guiding us to a seemingly inconspicuous rock, the Torilite twists it three times and then pushes it, opening up a large stone door flush with the wall. With the entrance to the tunnel revealed, the Torilite begins to guide us through the seemingly endless maze of tunnels.

After countless turns, double backs, and twists, we come to a small hallway leading upwards. At the top, is another stone, which the soldier twists and pushes, just like the last. As we flood into the throne room, the guards start to brandish their weapons, with a look of unabated confusion on their faces. While the clowns subdue the guards, Zombozo and I walk around the throne to face the queen.

"I don't know how you got into the hidden passage or how you snuck up on us, but at this point I know I cannot win, so I will not resist. Do whatever you want to me, just... please spare the people of Toril. They have done nothing wrong" Queen Kara begs.

"Your scouting commander was very helpful, Queen Kara, but I sadly must inform you that what happened in Corinia will be happening here. However, do not fret, for your people will be far better off. Obedience will set them free from human tethers and they will find happiness in submission to the clowns. It is better this way" Zombozo responds

"You are psychotic. Please, there has to be something I can offer you to save the Torilites. They have done nothing to deserve any harm. I saw what happened to Corinia, and I cannot let that happen here."

"I am sorry, but there is nothing you can do to stop the clowns, so take solace in knowing they will be better off. Now enough discussion, why don't you take a look at my nose, Kara?"