All Comments on 'The Club'

by VassilisaRose

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Who ARE these weirdos?

Is this some type of odd game they're playing? Seems like a poor excuse to write a lousy sex scene. Not worth the time spent to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Quit reading after the first sentence

It was in present tense.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 6 years ago
Something different.

After reading the previous comments, all I can say is "Welcome to club". Don't be discourage. Continue writing. I enjoyed your story. Thanks for sharing. *****

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
So many angry anons

Just ignore all of the butthurt angry old anons who only come here to bitch about every story that doesn’t include murder, pickaxe handles, and brainless women. This is a pleasant story about a role-playing couple, but it’s a theme we’ve all read many times before. If you’re new to the site, you’d have no way of knowing that.

Next time, try to write in the past tense. Pretend you’re telling your story to a stranger, about something that happened to you a week ago. Thanks for contributing (unlike the anonies who can’t even spell “concentrate” while criticizing someone else’s grammar!)

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 6 years ago
"I love you my beautiful wife."

Your story wasn't to bad but maybe should have in fetish. Two stories today dealing in "Fifty Shades of Gray". Don't let bad comments stop you though.

To all of the Anon's that attacked SwingerJoe, at least he has written stories and has a profile not hiding behind a curtain like you. Show a little courage and come out where everyone can see you if your brave enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I suppose dragonmann72.....

is not anonymous? That's your name? If you havent figured it out every body here is anonymous in one way or another.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Re: Anonymous

Sigh. YES, we are ALL anonymous, but how can we carry on a "conversation" when you are "Anonymous"? With swingerjoe, or dragonman72. I can address my comment to them. How do I address my comment to you when there are a dozen Anonymous comments?

Also, there are people who don't like my comments. Because I have an ID, they can say, "Oh, there's that pompous asshole sbrooks103x, let's skip that one!" I have to read your comment to know if your comment is brilliant or inane.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Funny

The story was funny so I give a 2. but im tired of these stories being one sided. Really why cant you people have it where the husband sets the wife up so he can then go out and have his own fun with out worrying how the wifie will fill.

rightbankrightbankabout 6 years ago
Too trite

To be cute

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Just a husband and wife play a sexy game.

VassilisaRoseVassilisaRoseabout 6 years agoAuthor
Smh

You anons that have nothing better to do than post mean comments can kiss my A** I didn’t post it here for you to be like children in high school. If you don’t like it simply say it wasn’t that great. Don’t call me names. It’s really uncalled for. You think your comments are gonna scare me off from writing then think again. Thank you to the people who have sense enough to give me actual criticism.

Richie4110Richie4110about 6 years ago
Nicely Done

I had a feeling after the first few paragraphs that we were headed this way with a role play session. I think you did a good job making the story interesting and I thank you for taking the chance to share it with us. I hope you will continue to write your ideas and share with us.

Thanks

fisheronefisheroneabout 6 years ago
Seduction

Itis nice to read about a husband seducing wife completely. Not every couple feels the need to slut around outside of marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Might

You might have received the high score this erotic story deserves in "Romance" category. I still rated it a "5" and thank you for the useful oral techniques you described..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fun, Hot

Do you ever try those sorts of role plays with your hubby? My wife has ideas like that she’d like to try. Could be fun. Thanks for the sexy inspiration. Write more please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous