The Club - A New Member

Story Info
Erik's young life suddenly gets more interesting.
18.7k words
4.38
6.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Regnus
Regnus
32 Followers

The Club -- A new member

Author's note:

This is not Arc 2 of the Club, but a story that takes place at a later date, when Nina is a seasoned full member. The workings of the Club are not explained in detail but having read The Club Arc 1 is not required for this story -- it just provides more context.

Anyway -- onto the story.

==========================================================================

Nina sat in the public lounge of the Club and sipped a smoothie. Some other members were sitting around, reading books or chatting quietly. Nina just let her mind drift in no particular direction -- something she found to be a relaxing contrast to her busy and focused life outside.

Maybe that was the reason why she found herself coming here increasingly often just to relax. No cell phone, no tablets, no laptops -- nothing that let the outside world intrude and intermix. Well, the sex helped too of course, but just the digital seclusion by itself was something Nina looked forward to these days.

Her train of thought going nowhere was derailed by Julie walking into the lounge and purposefully striding towards her. She plopped down on the couch next to Nina.

"Hey!" she said and grinned. "Have you checked your phone in the last hour?"

Nina frowned at her. "Of course not! How could I in here? Is something the matter?"

"Well..." she drew out the word. "You remember that cute boy who came up for membership vote a few days ago? Erik?"

Of course Nina remembered -- she had voted for him. At nineteen he was quite young, more a boy than a man, really. Outside the Club, he would have been much too young to catch her interest, but in here... it just mattered to her whether he was hot or not -- and good in the sack obviously, but that could only be determined later.

Erik had scored rather well in the looks department. He had a boyish charm to him. Brown eyes, equally brown hair that almost reached his expressive eyebrows and a face pretty enough to belong to a model.

He had been clothed in the pictures presented to them in the app. Nonetheless, he seemed to be toned yet not bulky. A natural teenage athlete. Naked images would have been better, but they did not demand even partial nudes intentionally, to not scare away potential members. Nina herself would have thought twice if Steve had asked her to undress for pictures in her apartment a year ago. A year? Just a year? It felt like an eternity ago.

"Sure I remember him." She replied.

"He chose you for his introduction."

"Wait, why can he choose the people for his induction?" Nina frowned again.

"Not his induction, dummy! His introduction! His first fuck in the Club! He does not want a full membership yet, which is good, I think. I doubt he'd have the necessary experience to be fun to play with at an orgy..." corrected Julie.

"Oh... well, he'll learn quickly here, if he is not an ass." Nina opined.

"Sure. Especially if it is you who shows him the ropes and stokes his hunger for more..." Julie said and winked.

Nina snorted. "Aight, don't worry. I'll answer him shortly. We'll get him dirty in no time."

__________________________________________________________________

Erik came home and threw his backpack into a corner of his room. He'd been with his uncle who had been his ticket into an organization he had thought impossible. An actual sex club! Here! In walking distance to university! It was entirely too good to be true, but he did not think his uncle would make fun of him like this. Nah... That would just be cruel, and if there was one character trait that did not apply to his uncle it would be cruelty.

Having a health examination and signing a non-disclosure agreement his uncle brought with him this afternoon had hammered home that the entire business might actually be real. But then, then his uncle had installed an app on his phone. A bit of a cross-over between a messenger and a dating app. Once his account was finished, the first thing that popped up was a list of profiles he could scroll through. Profiles of women, almost all of them older than him, ranging from pretty to drop-dead gorgeous.

Then his uncle had dropped the bomb on him. All these girls, all these women had voted for his membership in the Club. And now, for his introduction, he got to pick one to have sex with.

Erik had looked incredulously at his uncle. Pick any of these women to meet and have sex? Just like that?

His uncle had laughed at his face and confirmed that indeed, it would happen just like that.

Erik could certainly not complain about a lack of attention from women -- with his efforts in track and field athletics supplemented by visits to the gym he maintained a physique he was proud of, and many girls just flocked to his looks. But... lately he could not help but feel a bit disappointed by the girls he knew. They weren't... serious enough.

Most just wanted to party and have an easy life and he did not like to go along with that. Still... sex was nice, but having sex with easy-going party girls of his age was not something he felt comfortable doing. He did not desire to catch an STD and condoms could break.

At one point he got talking with his uncle who was just ten years his senior and more like an older brother to him. He had offered a rather unexpected solution to his plight: The Club. Young he might be, his mindset was the right one -- so his uncle had said.

Erik had scrolled though the profiles presented to him and had stopped at the image of a gorgeous blonde woman.

She had bright blue eyes, sensual lips and a dainty nose in an enthralling face and her body... damn, her body! The white crop top she wore in the image revealed a toned stomach, accentuated boobs that had to be firm, and complemented her lean arms. That was a woman after his tastes and hopelessly out of his league. She had to be in her mid-twenties!

His uncle had asked him whether he liked her.

He had snorted and affirmed.

His uncle had just told him to pick her, and he had replied that she'd probably laugh in his face, if he showed up to have sex with her.

His relative had only shaken his head and explained that she was certainly willing to have sex with him if she had voted for him.

Erik thought that she probably would not answer anyway and confirmed his choice. If she did not answer -- nothing gained, nothing lost.

Now back in his room, he fell on his bed and pulled his phone from the pocket. A small icon with a grey C was in the notification bar. His eyes were suddenly glued to the screen and his heart started pumping.

Had she... already written to him?

Eagerly he opened the app and saw the available chat with the girl of his dreams. He tapped the chat and saw her first message.

Nina:

Hey, I am Nina

So you picked me, huh?

He grinned and thought about what to answer. He went with honesty.

Erik:

Hi, I am Erik

Yes, I think you are stunning

Was quite nervous though.

The answer came right away.

Nina:

You are right to be nervous ;)

Erik:

Am I? xD

Nina:

Yeah, I am a full member

You know what that means? ;p

Oh damn. His uncle had mentioned that and said that even if he was interested, he should wait until he had more experience.

Erik:

You... go to wild sex parties?

Nina:

Something like that, yeah

Think you can take me? ;p

Erik laughed out loud at that.

Erik:

Sure I can take a bot ;)

Nina:

You think I am a bot? xD

Erik:

No girl I have ever met writes like this!

Nina:

You have never met one in the Club ;)

The rules are different here.

Erik:

My uncle said something like that...

Nina:

Your uncle? Did he sponsor you?

Erik:

Yeah, he is a great guy.

Nina:

Of course you think that when he gets you laid. ;)

Erik:

Does he though?

I am still sceptical.

Nina:

Are you free tomorrow afternoon?

Then you'll see ;)

Fuck yeah, did he have time tomorrow! Even though he still was not sure that he would actually meet that gorgeous woman...

Erik:

Sure am.

Nina:

Meet me at the Club at 2?

You have the address?

Erik:

Cool

Yeah I have it.

Do you look like in the pictures or are you a neckbeard called Fred in reality? ;P

Nina:

Only one way to find out... ;p

Make sure you are shaved and ready to fuck ;)

His mouth dropped open at the last message and his stomach twisted in excitement. This could not be real, could it?

Just like she said -- only one way to find out. Yeah, he would be at the Club tomorrow.

Erik slept in the next day. He got up around ten and worked out in his room a bit before he ate a light lunch, shaved and showered.

He checked the Club app to see if Nina had written anything else -- she hadn't. Out of curiosity he tapped the profile icon. His heart almost stopped when he saw the points she had listed in 'Preferences': dirty talk, anal, cum games.

What the hell were cum games? He could only speculate but immediately got a hard-on from what his fantasy came up with.

Please don't let her be neckbeard Fred! Please don't let her be neckbeard Fred!...

The time crawled past until finally the moment came to leave for his bus. He put on shorts and a tank top -- it was still quite warm outside. Erik made sure to pocket a few condoms before he left.

During the entire ride he could barely sit still. He got off the bus and walked to the address he'd been given. It was in an industrial area next to the university and the building turned out to be an unassuming grey complex.

He went up to the unmarked door and pressed the bell button at the intercom next to it. This was it. Was Nina real?

A male voice scratched through the intercom. "Yes?"

"Um, this is Erik." He replied. "Am I in the right place? I was told to come here."

"Are you here for Nina?" the voice asked.

"Yeah"

"Alright, leave your phone in a locker and go to the lounge at the end of the corridor."

The door buzzed and Erik pressed it open to step in the tastefully decorated corridor behind. The décor surprised him. Somehow, he had expected something dingier and not an upscale hotel equivalent.

He put his phone into one of the lockers next the door -- felt a bit like his gym. He walked down the corridor lined with numbered doors in regular intervals. Red and green lights seemed to indicate which rooms were available. After a few moments he connected the dots. Were these... bedrooms?

He walked around the corner at the corridor's end and found himself standing at the entrance to a generous lounge. Several people were sitting and relaxing in the sofas, but he only had eyes for the girl with curly blonde hair at the bar.

Erik walked up to Nina with a lump in his throat. Up close it did not get any better. She wore a black sports bra that showed off her toned upper body. Her slight even tan contrasted amazingly with her blonde hair and a black mini skirt matching the bra would cover her butt when she was standing -- but not much more -- and leave her muscular thighs and the rest of her amazing legs exposed.

"Hi, Nina?" he asked hesitantly and felt like a schoolboy.

She turned around and gave him a perfect smile that made his heart jump. She had applied some black eyeliner and red lipstick. God, she was hot.

"Hey, Erik. You may call me Fred." She replied cheekily.

Erik snorted and the knot in his stomach loosened a bit. She had humour. Already a great sign.

In single graceful motion, she got up from the barstool. Nina was shorter than him, but thanks to black heels, they were almost eye to eye. Her gaze wandered up and down along his body and her face took on an expression as if he was snack to nibble at. Erik's mouth dried up.

"You take care of yourself, I like it." She commented.

"Thanks" he replied tersely, not trusting his voice.

"What do you think? Am I to your liking?" She pouted a bit.

"You... you... are so beautiful." He stammered. Damn it! He had not been this flustered in a long time!

__________________________________________________________________

Nina had not gone all out, but she had dressed quite sexily. She wanted to short circuit Erik's brain a bit and until now it worked just as intended. The boy could barely talk, he was so flustered!

She could only just suppress a chuckle. Nina knew that she was attractive, but being able to stun otherwise attractive and confident people like Erik was a treat and a little boost to her confidence.

Nina nodded towards the bar. "Do you want to drink something?" she inquired.

Erik just shook his head.

She gave him a winsome smile. "Would you like to go... into one of the rooms?" she nodded towards the lounge entrance.

He visibly swallowed and nodded.

Aww -- he was so precious! "Great!" she smiled "then come with me."

__________________________________________________________________

Nina took Erik's hand and gently lead him across the lounge. Mind awhirl and body abuzz, he followed her as if in a trance. Was this really happening?

If this was a dream, it would probably end right in the moment before Nina took off her bra.

They got to a door with a green light. "I have reserved the room for the rest of the day -- we have all the time in the world." Nina told him.

He swallowed again and had no idea what to say instead of "Wow". The entire day in a bedroom with this woman and no one to disturb them? How again had he deserved this?

Nina opened the door and sauntered in, Erik right behind her. Inside it really was like an upscale hotel room. A nice double bed, a small table with two chairs, a cabinet at the wall and a bathroom. The only thing missing was a TV.

Nina closed the door behind them and pressed a button next to it -- presumably to mark the room as occupied. She walked past Erik and sat down on the bed, not crossing her legs, allowing him to glimpse a hint of red fabric between her legs. His knees grew weak, but his horniness won out and his penis begin to swell.

He stood awkwardly in the room not really knowing what to do. The idea of being alone in a bedroom with Nina had been exciting before, but now he dearly realized his lack of experience and felt entirely stupid.

She tapped the bed next to her. "Come, sit with me."

He complied and sat down. "What..." he croaked, cleared his throat, and started again. "What happens now?"

She raised an eyebrow and replied. "Well, what do you want to happen?"

Erik wanted to reply, but his mouth was dry again.

"Don't be shy, just say it." She encouraged him.

"I... I want... I would like to have sex with... with you." Erik finally managed to say. He almost expected to be slapped across the face for his insolence, but Nina just grinned at him.

"There you go! Then that's what we'll do." She winked at him. "You have had sex before, right?"

Erik found his voice again. "Yes" he nodded. "But... both girls I had sex with were younger than me and we were just... fooling around. We did not really know what to do and I had known them for years." His face turned red with shame.

"Hey" Nina said. "Inexperience is not shameful." She put her hand on his. "Exploring sex is great fun! Fun we'll share if you want..." Nina smiled warmly.

Erik swallowed again. Even though he felt like a fish on dry land this was a dream come true.

"Exploring? What... what do you want to explore?" he managed to ask.

Nina pursed her lips. "Whatever you want really. Let your fantasy run wild. I doubt we'll reach something I am not comfortable doing. I'd like to be a dirty girl for you..." Nina said in sultry voice that made his breath hitch and him sweat all over. His boner was almost hurting in his bulging pants. She had to have noticed at this point but still did not say anything.

"Oh my god, is this happening?" he mumbled to himself, the list of her preferences suddenly back in his mind, but Nina heard.

"Too much?" she grinned sheepishly and shrugged. "It is a bit fun to watch you almost explode like that."

Nina leaned towards him and said reassuringly: "Don't worry! You'll have fun. Relax! How about we play a game to get you more comfortable?"

Erik cleared his throat nervously.

'Come on! There is a gorgeous woman ready to have sex with you! Get you act together!' he thought.

"Okay... which game?"

Nina smiled. "It's simple, really. We touch each other. I begin and you touch me somewhere equally or slightly more intimate."

'How is this supposed to be relaxing again?' he thought but nodded.

"Great" she grinned and put her hand on his biceps, stroking and squeezing. "Mhh" she said appreciatively. "You have nice arms, you know that?"

He shuddered under her touch. "Thanks. You... you too" he replied lamely.

Damn it! Really? Couldn't he think of anything better? But he was distracted. Her hand gentle but firmly stroking his arm almost sent electric jolts through his body. She was just touching his arm and his pulse was already racing! He closed his eyes, but the hand vanished suddenly.

"Your turn." Nina said.

What had she said? Equally or slightly more intimate? He gulped and raised his right hand to touch her arm. No blemish marked her soft and smooth skin, but the muscles beneath were firm and tight. She worked hard to be in that shape, he was certain. He enjoyed the feeling of her skin under his fingers. Somehow touching her like this made the situation more real for him, pulled it from a dream into reality. No dream had yet been this detailed.

Hesitantly, he pulled his hand back and looked at Nina.

She let her eyes wander. "What to check out next..." she thought out loud and then laid her hand on his stomach, circling and feeling the relief of his abdominal muscles through the thin fabric of the tank top.

Nina raised her eyebrows. "Would you look at that... now those are defined abs if I ever felt some... you are taking care of yourself!"

Erik felt himself blush but could not do anything against it. Her hand was gone quicker than he would have liked. Then again... it was his turn now.

Still hesitant, he reached over and touched her stomach. Gently moving his hand around, he could feel her abs under her warm skin as well. Not as well muscled as his, but he had never seen or felt a defined stomach on a woman before. He concluded that it was tremendously hot.

He looked up at her face and found her pouting at him. Erik's heart froze. Did he do something wrong?

"Is... Is everything alright?" he inquired, dearly hoping that he had not somehow ruined this.

"Hmm... I come to find that you have me at an advantage, mister. You get to touch my bare stomach while I have to feel your abs through your tank top... does that seem fair to you?"

"Umm..." Erik replied, mind empty.

"Do you have an idea how we could reestablish justice?" she looked into his eyes.

His breath hitched and slowly, he reached down and pulled his tank top over his head. Why was his heart pumping so madly? He had walked around topless in public previously and thought nothing of it!

Nina eyed his exposed chest muscles and abs and hummed appreciatively. "Hmm, you are a treat. We'll have so much fun together..." she remarked in a low voice that made him shudder.

She reached over, touched his abs and slowly moved her hand towards his chest until she squeezed his right pectoral muscle and began playing with his nipple. Since when could his nipple feel this good?

Then Nina's hand was gone again, and she gazed at him expectantly. Where should he touch... oh.

Slowly, his heart in his throat, he lifted his right hand and cupped her left boob. Nina's boobs were not large, but firm even though he could only guess their true shape in this sports bra... wait a moment. His chest was naked. Could he ask her to...? Fuck it -- he would ask her.

His mouth was dry, but he still said: "Nina?"

Regnus
Regnus
32 Followers