The Club - A New Member

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I don't mind. Watch closely."

Nina pulled her knees towards her chest as far as they went and let her hand wander to her butthole. Delicately, she grabbed the handle of the plug and slowly began to pull. Erik watched with bated breath, as her sphincter widened gradually, until the thickest part of the plug slipped through, and it popped out fully.

Fascinated, Erik kept staring at her shrinking butthole until just a small black opening remained. This was... where he would put his dick? The thought sent shivers down his spine. His eyes wandered to the plug in Nina's hand. It was only slightly wider than his dick at the thickest point and -- to his mild surprise -- completely clean.

Nina grinned at him... expectantly?

"What shall I do now?" she asked him.

"This is so hot... um... shall I put lube in your ass now?"

"Mhm..." she hummed, but a hint of disappointment seemed to creep onto her face as she put the plug aside. "How do you wanna fuck my ass? Like this, or doggystyle?"

"Uh... doggystyle?" Erik answered. They had not tried doggystyle yet...

"Good choice!" she grinned, turned around and pushed her butt up towards Erik with her chest lying on the mattrass. She looked back up over her shoulder. "Go on" she encouraged him.

Erik licked his lips nervously. "I'll just put on a condom real quick and then..."

"Really?" interrupted Nina. "What did I say about condoms?"

Erik thought back for a moment and stiffened. "That... you'd prefer to not use condoms today... But anal sex without a condom? I mean...?"

"Are you afraid?" she teased him.

"No! But... are you sure? I mean a butt isn't really clean and my dick has lipstick all over it." he protested weakly but could not help being excited by the idea.

"Don't worry, I am prepared. I had an enema before -- my butt is as clean as a butt can get. It will also feel more intense for you without a condom. As to the lipstick on your dick..." she grinned. "I don't mind. Come on and get a bit dirty with me."

Nina wiggled her butt at him, and Erik's last bit of hesitance crumbled. Hands trembling, he opened the bottle of lube and stepped closer to Nina, the tip of his dick hovering centimetres from her butthole.

"Squirt some lube in my ass and spread a drop on your dick." she instructed him.

He placed the narrow opening in her butt and pressed out an amount he considered generous. Then he squeezed a two-centimetre dollop onto his hand and put the bottle aside. Slowly and breathing heavily in anticipation, he spread the lube between his fingers before gently lathering his dick.

Erik knew better than to ask Nina where he should wipe his hands. "Are... are you ready?" he asked with an unintentionally husky voice.

Nina simply nodded and pushed her ass a tiny bit further out.

Erik took a deep breath and placed his cock against the tiny black opening. He grabbed her hip with one hand and kept guiding his dick with the other as he started to push.

Her ass widened as he increased the pressure and slowly, his glans vanished into Nina's butt. She moaned softly and he kept pushing. The letters of her signature were next. First the N, then the I and after taking a break for a few seconds, the second N and A too disappeared.

At this point Erik had closed his eyes and his mouth hung open from the intense experience. Nina was so tight! He was glad to have come twice before, otherwise he would not even have completed a single thrust into Nina's butt. It was less... textured than her vagina, but the pressure and the sight... were almost too much. Almost.

"Oh fuck..." he moaned, holding still and just relishing the feeling of his dick in Nina's ass. Then Nina tightened her glutes and Erik groaned out loud. She relaxed again and softly wiggled her ass backwards until her cheeks pressed against Erik's hips.

"Mm, I knew you had a good cock for anal sex." she hummed.

Erik just made a vague noise of agreement, grabbed onto her hips with both hands and began to withdraw from her butt halfway before he pushed back in.

Very slowly and deliberately, savouring every moment, he began fucking her ass, gasping every time he pressed into her.

Through half closed eyes, he watched Nina's arched back, glimmering in the low light and her stringy blonde locks sticking to it. Her head laid on the side and her cute mouth stood slightly open, releasing soft moans in time with his attentions.

"Harder" she demanded.

Erik gasped and sped up. He pulled back out and thrust back into her as vigorously as he dared, again and again.

"Shit!" he pressed through his teeth, overwhelmed by the sensations. He was not sure if he could come again, even though the stimulation could not really get more intense.

"Yeah! Like that!" Nina shouted and screamed out her pleasure. "Stretch my ass!"

He gasped out loud. Her dirty talk was doing things with him...

For a time, he alternated between fucking her hard for maybe half a minute and relaxing, as the pressure on his dick was simply getting too much. He wiped the sweat from his brow unconsciously and almost laughed when that just replaced the sweat with some oil and lube.

"Fuck!" he shouted, when he stopped pounding her ass for the last time. He had hoped to give her another orgasm, but right now he dearly needed a break.

Erik pulled his dick from Nina's ass, leaving it gaping open.

"Whew!" he breathed. "You have such a tight ass, Nina! Anal sex is amazing! I am sorry, this is so intense -- I need a break."

"I know, right?" she grinned back at him.

He looked down at the mess that was his dick. It was covered in lube and the lipstick letters of Nina's name were smeared, but still readable. He sat down on the bed next to Nina, who turned around and sat next to him on the bedside as well. She bit her lip.

"What do you wanna try next?" she asked.

The question found Erik rather unprepared. He had no real idea in that moment.

"I... don't know." he answered truthfully. "Give me a few minutes and we could have a bit more anal sex. After that I am going to wash my dick and then..." he started but was interrupted by Nina.

"No cleaning up during sex, remember?" she said.

"Yeah sure... but I mean... then we are done, aren't we?" After all, he just had had anal sex for the first time. Without a condom even! What could you follow that up with?

Nina looked at him with a smile that feigned innocence but was as lewd as they came.

"Are we done?" she asked.

Erik's stomach dropped, as the gears in his mind began to turn. She could not mean...

"Wha... you'd... you'd be willing to... do something... with my dick dirty like this?" he asked incredulously.

"I don't know..." Nina said. "Tell me what I should do... what you want to do."

Erik stood up from the bed, his heart pounding. Anal sex without a condom was one thing, but what... She couldn't... Could she mean, what he thought she meant? She had told him that he should let his fantasies run wild. That he was unlikely to come up with something she wasn't willing to do. He thought back on the afternoon.

She had done everything he said or even pushed further then he had dared to ask and when he had suggested to smear a chocolate kiss over her pussy, she had had an expression of pride in her face and said that he was heading in the right direction. She wanted to get filthy, didn't she? But still... there was sweet foam and then there was what he had in mind now. Something seen in hardcore porn.

Erik gulped and gathered his courage as his entire body tingled with anticipation. You couldn't even really call it a fantasy. Not even in his dreams had he thought he'd ask a girl what he'd ask Nina now. But now that the opportunity was in reach... he found it irresistible.

He turned back to Nina and found that she had leaned back on her hands and spread her legs slightly. She looked into his eyes; horniness written across her face. Her hair was still stringy with the oil that made her gleam in the soft light and emphasized the contours of her luxurious body's muscles. Some sweet foam and small pieces of chocolate were still stuck on her boob, around her pussy and in the hair of her landing strip. The lips of her pussy were parted and revealed a moist pink slit.

"Can I... put my dick in... in your pussy?" he asked hesitantly.

"Yeah" Nina said softly and Erik's brain almost ground to a halt. But if she was willing to do this... maybe...

Erik breathed hard, dry-swallowed and asked: "Can I... put it in your mouth?"

He was sure she'd tell him off. This had to be the limit! Surely...

"Mhm." she confirmed, nodding slowly and licking her lips.

Erik's breath grew ragged. "You... you are crazy, you know that?" he asked her and laughed nervously.

"Oh yeah, I am crazy for dirty sex acts." Nina replied with a downright raunchy smile.

Erik's mind was spinning as a new world of possibilities opened up and naughty ideas from the deepest, darkest corners of his imagination came fourth. If Nina was willing, even enthusiastic about doing this... what else might she be ready to do?

For the first time, Erik realised that Nina had been totally serious all along. She'd fulfil his fantasies, even some he had not even dared to admit to himself. He really could tell her whatever he desired, and she'd do it, couldn't he? The feeling of power was heady indeed.

Erik eyed Nina up and down, breathing heavily and considered his two options, one dirtier than the other.

"What's it gonna be, dirty boy? Do you want to slip that mess into my pussy or my mouth?" she asked with still the same grin.

He licked his lips and tried to come up with an answer.

"Mh. A hard choice... very hard." she said with her eyes on his member. "But you know... you don't really have to choose." she almost whispered.

"Huh?" asked Erik.

Nina nodded. "You can just fuck my ass in between again. The only real question is..." she bit her lip and watched him with half closed eyes. "...what you want to defile first. My pussy? Or my tongue?"

Erik gasped and almost came from the images her words created in his mind. He closed his eyes and wrestled himself back under control.

"You were serious all along, weren't you? You really would like to do every dirty thing that I could think of with me?" he asked just to make sure.

Nina pushed the button on the wall that raised the bed and adjusted the height. "Yeah, now you finally get it." she smiled. "You know what's it gonna be? Are you ready to get dirty with me?"

Erik nodded, still barely believing what was going to happen.

He swallowed and asked a final time. "So... if I have a dirty idea, I should simply... do it?"

"Yes, dummy!" Nina laughed.

"I just want to make sure I understood you right..." Erik explained.

"You being careful and considerate is the reason I trust you to do dirty things with me." Nina said. "Don't ever change in that regard."

Erik smiled and nodded. "Alright... Sit up please."

Nina got back up and sat primly at the edge of the bed. She looked at him with anticipation in her eyes and smiled. "What are you gonna do now?"

Trembling with nerves, he reached for the box of chocolate kisses. Three were still there. He took one out -- the chocolate wasn't that cold anymore he noticed -- and gently smashed it onto Nina's head. He smeared the treat to the side over her hair and let the biscuit drop to the bed.

Nina started laughing. "Yeah, make a mess of me!"

Erik drew a shuddering breath. He had no intention of licking the foam from her hair and she knew it. This was just to make her messier... and she loved it. Emboldened, he took another chocolate kiss and smeared it down the other side of her head, where her blonde mane had not yet been stringy with oil. The last treat he left in the box and set it aside.

Erik swallowed whatever spit had accumulated in his mouth and gathered his courage. He looked down at his messy boner -- smeared with lipstick, lathered in lube from Nina's butt -- then back up at Nina again.

"Will you... Would you suck my dick now?" he asked nervously.

"Mhm" hummed Nina. "You want me to taste my ass, huh? You'll have to guide me..."

Erik shuddered and took a moment to register the question. "Huh?"

Nina went down on her knees right in front of Erik.

"Put your hand in my neck and guide me. Tell me -- in detail -- what I should do." Nina flashed him that raunchy grin again.

He gasped and placed his right hand in her neck. His boner dangled in front of her face, and she eyed it briefly before gazing deeply into Erik's eyes with an eager expression on her face.

"Open... open your mouth." commanded Erik.

Nina slowly parted her lips and he pulled her forward gently. The tip of his dick touched her lips and it was as if an electric jolt ran through Erik. They were really doing this!

"Suck it." he whispered.

Nina closed her lips around his glans and slowly, she drew it into her mouth and circled her tongue around without breaking eye contact. She hummed appreciatively and Erik put his head in the neck to gasped out loud before his eyes were glued to Nina's once more.

She sucked more of his dick into her mouth and noisily slurped the lube off, before she began bobbing back and forth.

"Oh... fuck!" Erik shouted, breath going quickly. "This is... so dirty!"

"Uh huh" agreed Nina, dick in mouth.

"Yeah, yeah, keep going, please!" he panted.

Erik had already come twice, but he built up steam again.

"Nina? Could you... ugh... could you deepthroat me again?" he asked breathlessly.

Nina didn't answer but pressed her upper lip into Erik's pubic area once more, enveloped his cock in her throat and repeatedly swallowed to stimulate him.

"Fucking hell! Yes!" he shouted with pleasure.

Nina let Erik's dick pop out of her throat and gasped for a breath before she took it in again. Unconsciously, Erik began to move his hips, adding to Nina's ministrations and gently fucked her mouth.

"Yeah... yeah... yeah" he kept moaning and closed his eyes.

Nina kept going for another few seconds before she grinned up at Erik.

"Mmm, my ass tastes so nice..."

"Ugh" was all Erik could muster, still completely out of his mind.

Nina got up and sat on the bed once again.

"Wasn't there something else you wanted to do?" she asked, laid on her back and spread her legs.

"Oh... ho... holy shit." Erik breathed.

"Mm" Nina moaned softly and pulled her knees towards her chest. Her asshole a small black dot invitingly gaping open.

Erik collected his thoughts as best he could and stepped towards Nina. He guided his cock to her ass and pushed in. There was less resistance now and his breath hitched as he slowly plunged his dick all the way in.

Unhurriedly, he moved his hips back and forth and gently fucked her butt once more. Nina let her hand leisurely slide over her stomach and began to masturbate.

"Yeah... like that..." she whispered.

After a minute, Erik withdrew for the last time and looked up at Nina who still rubbed her pussy and bit her lip.

"Ready to put it some place different?"

Erik nodded and began to laugh. "This is so crazy..."

Then he spotted something - Nina's red lipstick. "No one would ever expect you to be this dirty... I think I need to mark you with a warning, first."

"Oh yeah! Do that!" Nina smiled naughtily at him and put her legs down, spread as wide as she could.

Erik took hold of the lipstick and knelt between her spread thighs.

He opened the cartridge and put the lipstick into contact with her pubic area. Erik framed Nina's messy landing strip with an arrow pointing down to her pussy and then, on the soft skin of her lower stomach, he wrote: Dirty Hole.

Nina smiled down at his writing and seemed to shudder a bit.

"Are you gonna make it a dirty hole now?" she asked him.

"Yeah." Erik replied, as much grit in his young voice as he could muster and stood up.

He guided his dick at the root and put his moon rocket of a boner into contact with Nina's pussy.

"Make me dirty." she demanded.

Erik grabbed her hips and pushed forward, slowly driving his dick into her. He watched breathlessly as centimetre after centimetre of skin soiled with lipstick and lube from her butt vanished into her vagina until he bottomed out.

Holy shit. They had actually done it. Nina evidently relished the feeling of being filled up with his dirty prick.

After a few seconds he withdrew and thrust into her again and began fucking her in earnest.

"Come on, give it to me!" Nina shouted and Erik grabbed onto her hips and pounded away with everything he had.

He panted as if he was sprinting and beads of sweat began to creep over his forehead, accompanied not by the drumbeat of his shoes on hot asphalt, but by the slapping of his hips against Nina's ass.

"Yes!" shouted Nina, moving in rhythm with him. "Just like that!"

Both were breathing hard now, and Nina screamed her pleasure out with his every thrust.

Erik closed his eyes and focused on keeping up the pace. His lungs were burning, his heart hammered in his chest just like he was hammering Nina and his dick felt like it might explode any moment. Never before had he felt so alive.

"Cum in me, Erik!" Nina yelled. „Give it to me!"

This was an order he was only too happy to obey. As he neared his third climax of the day, he let go of a roar and came into Nina's sopping wet pussy. After two meagre spurts it was over, but Erik was surprised that he even had cum left to give.

His thrusts sputtered out and gasping for breath, he collapsed on top of Nina's sweaty body.

She was also breathing heavily, and both took a few moments to regain their bearings.

"Wheew" was all Erik could voice. He was utterly spent.

Nina began chuckling softly. "That was really good!"

Wordlessly, Erik groaned his agreement.

They laid there for a minute or two, before Erik rolled off Nina and his still half erect dick slipped from Nina's pussy. Drops of cum mixed with her own wetness oozed from her pussy.

"I'm going to sleep better tonight than I ever have before...." Erik opined.

"I can imagine... so this is it? There is nothing else you want to try?"

Erik laughed incredulously. "Even if I wanted, I couldn't. I think my dick might fall off if I tried... Seriously, how can you still keep going at this point?"

Nina shrugged. "Exercise, lots of exercise -- your stamina will improve too... With enough time in the Club."

"My stamina is already quite good, I think." Erik got a little defensive.

"Oh, it is -- you have a lot of endurance, but I am talking about sexual stamina."

"Oh..." Yeah, he could see that with training he might get better. What horrible, horrible prospect...

"So, is this it? There is nothing else you want to try now?" Nina inquired.

Erik shook his head, but his eyes caught on something: the tray of chocolate kisses, which still contained the last treat.

Leaving just one in there would really be a pity, Erik thought.

"Actually..." he began, then thought about what to do with it and a small idea germinated in his mind.

"Hmm?"

"Actually - there is one last thing... I'd like you to do."

Nina grinned at him. "What is it?"

Erik picked up the last chocolate kiss and pulled his legs towards his chest. His wet dick laid flat on his stomach, and he placed the treat against his butthole.

Erik hesitated for a moment, but then he applied pressure and smeared the treat there.

He gazed at Nina, who still laid next to him and asked: "Would you... would you lick that off?"

Nina gasped softly, before she laughed out loud and looked at Erik, eyes and grin wide. "You dirty, dirty boy..." she began and nodded slowly. "Yeah, I will."

Slowly, she got off the bed and Erik saw her head emerge between his spread and pulled back legs. He couldn't see his butt, but he held his breath when Nina moved in and felt the wet tip of her tongue softly but insistently drawing wide circles around his butthole, clearing away foam and chocolate.