The Club - A New Member

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nina began to slowly turn in front of Erik and threw her long blonde mane over her shoulder to expose her back for him. Soon, droplets of oil were running down over her butt, her hips, her thighs. Two, three times, she turned and gave Erik ample opportunity to splash every part of her with oil.

She kept throwing her hair around sexily, to get it out of the way, but it caught several drops too and brushed against her oily shoulders and back. In short order, the luscious curls hanging below her neck increasingly stuck together, lending Nina a dishevelled look, which turned on Erik even more. Nina had lowered her arms, exposing them to be splashed with oil as well and let her hands wander all over her body, spreading the oil around. She massaged her boobs and let her mouth fall open when she pinched her nipples and moaned softly.

'Fuck, this is hot!' thought Erik and did not know where to look. The soft lighting of the room catching and shimmering on Nina's boobs? The muscles of her stomach glinting in the light, every line more pronounced? The rivulets of oil collecting in her pubic area, running over and drenching the blonde hair of her landing strip and finally dripping off Nina's pussy, sopping wet with oil.

Nina opened her eyes about halfway. "You wanted to play around with my body, didn't you?" she asked lowly. "I think I need a spot of help... it is so hard to get oiled up good in every little crevice... and you need a bit of oil on you as well."

She turned her back towards Erik again and -- still swaying -- lowered herself down at a glacial pace. His breath caught when he realised what she was doing. Nina's hips touched his thighs, as she took a seat in his lap. Gently she slid back and forth with her butt, covering his thighs in oil. Erik's breath quickened and his dick was rock hard again, as he luxuriated in the feeling of Nina's tight butt against his legs.

Then she slid back further, pinning Erik's penis between her ass and his belly. For a moment, he felt something hard press against his cock -- the butt plug, he concluded after a second's confusion.

He stopped feeling the edge of the plug when Nina slipped a tiny bit forward on the well lubricated slide that were his thighs and leaned back against him, putting her head on his right shoulder. The contact with her tight and oiled body was absolutely amazing and Erik focused on his breathing. He scent filled his entire world and he couldn't get enough of it, as he buried his nose in her hair.

"Would you help me, Erik?" she mumbled, and he remembered that he had hands to touch her.

He dropped the now almost empty bottle of oil and put his hands on her body. First her boobs, which he kneaded gently. Then his hands wandered lower, lower, until they were welcomed by her slowly spreading legs.

One hand stayed on her belly for a moment and then returned to her boobs, but the other rubbed over Nina's landing strip and reached her pussy. Both gasped, when his finger slid over her well-lubricated folds -- both by oil and her own arousal.

Erik circled his fingers over Nina's clit and he felt her warm breath hitting his ear and then a whisper. "Rub it into me."

He hadn't dared, but now he moved his oily hand a tiny bit lower and slowly inserted a finger into Nina.

"Mmm" she moaned into his ear as he masturbated her gently, still questioning whether this was really happening or not.

"Let me turn around." she breathed after a few hot minutes and reluctantly, he let his fingers slide out of her.

Nina got to her feet, turned around and sat back down on Erik's lap facing him. She smiled at him as his eyes took in her body once more. Nina's boobs were almost at this same height as his face, glinting tantalizingly, nipples as hard as they got. He couldn't help himself. He leaned forward and flicked her nipple with his tongue and circled the hard areola of her hard nipple before he sucked it into his mouth. Nina hummed appreciatively. To Erik's surprise, the oil was almost tasteless.

A fine oil film coated his tongue, but apart from that: nothing, except for the slightly salty taste of Nina's sweat. Though it was a pity that there was nothing else he could lick off her chest. He enjoyed her tits for a few more moments, than raised his head again as if waking from a pleasant dream.

Erik deeply gazed into Nina's bright blue eyes. She grinned at him, put her hand to his shoulder and shoved him onto his back. He let go of a surprised yelp, as his back hit the bed.

Nina took the almost empty bottle of oil and pressed the last few spurts onto his abs and chest. She bent down and slipped off her heels.

"Let's get the rest of you oiled up." she announced.

Erik gazed up in anticipation but did not know what to expect. Another massage? His breaths grew shallow and frequent, when Nina slid forward and carefully bent his erect cock down to his abs. Her hips slid over his and Erik felt the warm embrace of Nina's pussy on his cock, as she let her labia be parted by the erection pressing against his stomach. Undulating her lower body, she rubbed her pussy all over his dick.

Then she leaned forward - almost infinitely slow -- until first her chest and then her belly touched his. Their faces were separated by merely two centimetres, their eyes locked, when Nina began to softly slide up and down on him, using her body to spread oil on his.

Instinctively, Erik grabbed Nina's butt and pulled her further onto him. Except for the slow music accentuating their pleasure, they were quiet. Just focused on the feeling of the minute movements their oiled bodies made together.

The songs changed several times, but the type of music stayed the same until the playlist was over altogether. Nina had closed her eyes and opened them slowly when the last song faded.

"Is there another fantasy you want to try out?" she asked him.

"Mm?" he hummed contently. "Do you have something in mind? I almost thought that you were building to something with this oil up session..." he thought out loud.

"Maybe..." began Nina, "or maybe not. Many things are better oiled up and it just fit in the moment."

"Huh... I hope I have spontaneous ideas once that are half as sexy...." Erik mused.

"You aren't on a bad path for that..." Nina remarked, as Erik contemplated what to do. Truthfully, an idea had already formed in his mind when he licked Nina's nipples earlier.

"You know... when I licked your nipples earlier... I thought it was a pity that I could not lick... something off you." he started.

"Go on." Nina encouraged him with a smirk.

"I thought... maybe there is something I could lick off you?" he inquired.

"And I off you?" she asked, and Erik felt himself blush.

"Yeah" he confirmed.

"Something like whipped cream?"

Erik swallowed. "Something like that, yeah."

Nina smiled. "Well then check out the fridge -- maybe we find something suitable."

She rolled off Erik, freeing him to sit up and go to the cabinet. He opened the door and the fridge behind and viewed the contents. Whipped cream... whipped cream... in a spray can ideally... there was none. 'Crap' he thought. Fruit juice and liquor? Not his cup of tea, especially the liquor, and he doubted Nina was fond of liquor. Chocolate? No, didn't work. Then his eyes fell on the chocolate kisses. They were covered in a thin film of crisp chocolate, but filled with sticky, sweet foam.

Erik licked his lips. That would make a mess... but the sheets were already oily, and Nina had said making a mess was alright. Nina... would Nina be alright with it?

"Have you found something?" she asked.

Erik looked back and saw Nina enticingly waiting on the bed. She laid on the side, chest on full display, one leg propped up to show off her pussy. Her entire body glinted and glistened and her hair, stringy with oil, stuck to her neck and shoulders. She looked like a fallen angel, dirtied down and ready to sin. Erik's heart attempted to leap from his chest at the sight and he knew, he just knew she'd be fine with it.

He picked up the box of his chosen treats, closed the door of the fridge and turned around.

Nina laughed when she saw the box in his hands.

"Oh, this is going to be a sticky mess!" she said.

"Is it alright?"

"Sure it is! The greater the mess, the more fun is to be had." Nina grinned at him.

He trembled slightly at her words.

Erik stepped back to the bed, sat down next to Nina, and put the box towards the bottom of the mattress. He opened it and took one of the treats out. The dark chocolate cover was cool to the touch and Erik weighed the chocolate kiss in his hand as he turned over to Nina.

She smiled at him. "Where are you gonna put it, pretty boy?" she asked.

What a question... Erik contemplated for a moment. Slowly, he raised his hand, holding the chocolate kiss at the bottom and held it against Nina's right nipple. She gasped softly as the cold chocolate touched the sensitive spot. Erik placed his fingers on the biscuit bottom and gently pushed down. The chocolate cracked and pressured by his fingers on the biscuit, the sweet foam oozed out. Erik circled his hand and spread the sticky foam over Nina's breast with the biscuit under his fingers. She had closed her eyes and seemed to enjoy the feeling.

He pulled away his fingers and put the biscuit, the only part of the treat left intact, in his mouth and chewed slowly, as he looked at the mess he had made. The foam unevenly stuck to Nina's tit, riddled with small, thin pieces of dark chocolate. Fuck, it was hot.

Erik couldn't contain himself any longer and he pressed his mouth into the foam, enthusiastically licking and sucking it off Nina's skin. All the while, he kneaded the breast not covered in foam.

"Oh yeah! You like that, huh?" Nina laughed and Erik could just moan in agreement.

He licked and sucked until nearly all the foam and chocolate had made its way into his mouth or was smeared around his lips and cheeks.

'This is not in my meal plan...' he thought and enjoyed it even more because of it.

Erik stopped suckling Nina's tit when he began to smear dregs of foam and chocolate from his cheeks back onto her breast. Traces of the chocolate were all over her chest and it was still a bit sticky to the touch -- despite his attentions.

He gazed up into Nina's face and grinned nervously. "This... this is amazing!"

"Hmm, I guess it must be, as enthusiastic as you are.... Can I have a turn?" she asked.

"Do you... of course!", he laid back on the bed and Nina kneeled beside him. She leaned towards the bed end to pick a chocolate kiss from the box and daintily held it in her fingers.

"Where do you want to get all sticky?", she asked cheekily, and he swallowed.

"Put it wherever you want.", he told her with a trembling voice.

"Wherever I want, huh? I have to think about that..." she put the index finger of her free hand on her chin in contemplation.

"Oh, I have it!" she grinned and smeared the kiss over Erik's abs in a smooth motion without further warning. He gasped due to the sudden cold and then again, when the cold was ameliorated by Nina's warm tongue, circling, and licking madly through the foam and chocolate.

At first, she spread it around further before she began to lick up the foam. Erik loved the feeling of her hot tongue speeding over the muscles of his stomach and the sight... she made eye contact with him as she slurped up the sticky treat and once again left streaks of red lipstick amid the smears of dark chocolate.

She took her time, making content noises and gradually cleaned the foam and the chocolate from Erik's abs. Still much too fast for his taste, she was done. He stroked over his stomach with his fingertips and found it to still be sticky amid the smears of chocolate brown and lipstick red.

When Nina lifted herself away from his body, her face was a lot cleaner than his, but a few hints of chocolate and foam were still present on and around her red lips. She refreshed her lipstick -- routine at this point -- and laid down on her side facing Erik and showing off her body.

"I think it's your turn again, Erik."

Oh yeah... his turn... maybe Nina hadn't finished too quickly for his liking after all. His eyes roamed her body in search of his next target. Her belly? Turnabout's fair play after all... no, after her boobs, it didn't seem as exciting. Her back? No, for the same reason. Her beautiful face? Hmm, would certainly be exciting, but... His gaze halted in the delta between her legs. The small landing strip trailing over otherwise smooth skin to her small pink snatch standing invitingly open.

How would she taste like? He had gone down on both his partners before Nina and had quite enjoyed the experience. He found himself suddenly unbearably curious. But then... what if he put a chocolate kiss there and licked it away? His heart seemed to miss a beat at the thought. Smashing the chocolatey treat there... no, sugary and sticky stuff on her pussy? She wouldn't allow that... But what if...

"Oh..." came a knowing sound from Nina who had followed his gaze. "You want to put one between my legs, don't you? Smudge it on my pussy... you naughty boy!"

"No! Well... I mean... yeah, but..." Erik struggled for words.

"You wanna lick foam and chocolate off my pussy?" she asked.

He swallowed and nodded, admitting his desire.

"Then why are you hesitating?" Nina laid back down on the bed and spread her legs wider.

No. way.

"You are fine with that?" he inquired disbelievingly.

"Uh huh" Nina nodded with a devilish smile on her face. "You are getting naughty... and that's the right direction. I am yours to play with, Erik. You don't need to ask permission for every single little thing. Simply say what you'll do, and I'll stop you if it isn't fine."

Holy. Crap. Erik gaped at her. His to play with? Pressing a chocolate kiss onto her pussy a little thing? He couldn't remember ever being this aroused before. It was dizzying, and his dick was so hard it almost hurt.

"O...okay." he managed to get out. As if in slow motion, he reached for the box and took out another chocolate kiss. He lowered his hand between Nina's legs and put the cold chocolate in contact with her clit.

"Yes..." Nina drew out the word like a hiss. "Do it, Erik."

Heart pounding, he pushed on the biscuit, the chocolate cracked and slowly, the sugary foam oozed out, onto Nina's labia glistening with oil and moisture. Following an impulse, he smeared the treat upward, spreading the broken pieces of chocolate and foam into the strip that was her pubic hair.

"Oh yeah! Now lick me good, Erik..." she gasped.

Erik hurried to kneel between Nina's spread legs and bent down towards her pussy. He took a long breath through his nose and her smell was... heady... worth losing one's mind over. For another moment, he simply enjoyed the sight that was in front of him.

Then, slowly, he stuck out his tongue, made contact, and her scent and taste became Erik's entire world. At first, he licked around her soft pussy lips and relished the sweetness of the foam there. Nina's breath quickened as he circled his way in until he had almost, almost crossed over into the moist pink crevice that was key to both their pleasure.

The combination of massage oil, sugary foam and chocolate with her intoxicating scent drove Erik wild. He just had to taste her now. He placed the tip of his tongue right where her labia met -- just above the stone glinting in a variety of colours that adorned the handle of Nina's butt plug, and licked upwards in one smooth movement, parting the lips of her pussy with his tongue.

She gasped out loud as he licked deeply through her pussy and over her clit, removing almost all the foam and chocolate adhering to her pussy in one go. The taste... oily sweetness and cocoa from the chocolate and massage oil and dominating over everything, salty and a bit sour as a contrast: Nina. It was almost too much for him and not in a bad way.

He swallowed what he had recovered from her sex and began licking her pussy and sucking and tonguing her clit as if his life depended on it. His mind went haywire, awash with sensations never felt before in this intensity. Erik had to shift his body to the side, because laying on the stiff rod that was his penis became too painful.

Through it all, he drew gasps and moans from Nina that only motivated him further. He plunged his tongue as deep as he could, burying his nose in the sticky mess still stuck in the hair of her landing strip. He did not care, he welcomed becoming messier, it turned him on even more, especially as Nina just tasted like sex.

He kept licking and sucking and felt Nina's hand slowly snake its way into his hair to grab hold of the back of his head to softly press it against her sex. Erik growled hornily. Nina began undulating her lower body to rub her pussy into Erik's face in addition to his ministrations. He loved being used by her to get off like this and moaned along with her.

Slowly, Nina's noises grew louder and more frantic until she suddenly reached a peak and screamed out her pleasure as she climaxed. She pushed Erik's head harder between her legs in her convulsions, almost suffocation him with her pussy. He did not care, caught up in the moment just like she was and kept licking the slightly sweet viscous fluid that leaked from her pussy.

Nina rode out her orgasm and gradually released her hold on Erik's head. He gasped for air and drew heavy breaths just like Nina, as she came back down to Earth.

"Huh..." she breathed. "You are a natural with your tongue...."

Erik smiled proudly. "I love doing that." Never loved giving oral more than in that moment really.

"I noticed." she laughed and ruffled his hair. "Sorry, I got caught up in the moment. I hope I wasn't too rough?"

Erik shook his head. "No, I loved that, too."

"You are a lot more fun in bed than I expected you to be." Nina said with a grin and Erik couldn't help but smile widely at the compliment.

"Do I get another turn, or you want to try something else?" Nina asked him then.

"I..." he started and broke off, as he had an epiphany, laying in between Nina's spread legs and taking in the view in front of him. Her delicious pussy, her landing strip still sticky with foam and chocolate and the stone of her plug glinting in the dimmed light of the room.

What had she said before? The plug felt nice, but was good for other things? Other things? What was a butt plug good for? It stretched your butt, didn't it? So... something else could be inserted more easily, once it was removed? Erik remembered her list of preferences and what had seemed much too bold before, was not as frightening to ask any longer.

Erik's eyes rested on that butt plug as he said, his voice steady. "I'd like to try anal sex with you." Had he really just said it like that?

Nina's eyes widened for a moment, before a broad smile stole its way onto her face. "I thought you'd never ask... Yeah." she nodded. "Let's do it."

Erik swallowed, his boldness shrivelling in stark contrast to his raging boner. "How... are we doing this?" he asked.

"Well... you'll need a bit of lube. There is neutral lube in the cabinet." Nina explained.

"O...okay."

Again, he got up and opened the doors of the cabinet to retrieve the requested bottle. He looked at several labels before he found the right one and returned to the bed, bottle in hand.

"Why this lube and not the oil?" he asked curiously.

"The oil works too in a pinch, but..." Nina shrugged. "In my experience, using something more viscous works better. Now... you'll have to remove the butt plug, before we can continue..." she replied with a grin.

"Um, I don't want to hurt you..." he said nervously.

"Just pull slowly and carefully, don't worry."

Erik hesitated. "I'd rather watch you pull it out, if you don't mind."