The Club - A New Member

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm?"

"My chest is naked... and yours... isn't. Is that not... unfair?" he asked hesitantly.

Nina grinned broadly "Oh! I did not notice... Of course, this does seem rather unfair... let me amend that."

She pulled the sport bra over her head and turned towards him. "Better?" she asked cheekily.

Erik stared at her chest open mouthed. If his eyes could pop out of their sockets they probably would have. Her boobs were just... perfect. Round and firm -- not the slightest bit of sag. Like in a trance he lifted his hand again. Was it alright if he...? She leaned towards him.

He gently cupped her left breast, then scooted closer to her and put his left hand on her right breast as well. God, this was amazing! Softly, he massaged Nina's boobs and felt her nipples harden. She was turned on, too! So not everything he did was wrong...

After maybe half a minute that felt both like eternity and no time at all, he reluctantly let go of her boobs and looked into Nina's eyes. She smiled at him. "Good... now can you imagine what I'd like to touch now?

Umm... Should he say his dick? Did he dare? "My... thighs?" he replied hesitantly.

"Of course! Your... thighs..." Nina grinned. "You see, I wear this mini skirt that leaves my thighs exposed... I'd like to feel your skin, too..."

Oh boy. He carefully stood up. Trying to hide his erection was pointless. But really: why hide it? Had Nina not said that they'd have sex? Getting and exposing an erection was kind of required for that... But still -- Erik felt self-conscious around a woman this hot, confident, and experienced.

He opened the belt buckle, unbuttoned his pants, carefully lifted them over his erection and dropped them to the floor. The thin fabric of his wide boxer shorts struggled to contain his raging boner. He sat back down again, an erect tent between his thighs.

Nina reached over and gently fondled his right knee. Then her hand moved to the inside of his thigh and stroked towards his penis. Erik's breath hitched, when her hand did not stop once she reached the leg of his boxer shorts but pushed the fabric further upwards. Just before she'd have touched his dick and balls, she stopped and circled her hand on the inside of his thigh.

"So hard and firm..." she said quietly. "You run frequently, don't you?"

He could do nothing but nod wordlessly.

"I am curious what else is hard and firm..." she said shamelessly, making him groan softly. How could she talk like this? This was so hot!

Then her hand was gone again and when he looked at her, she was unclasping her high heels and stood up. Confidently, her hand at her hip, she stood in front of him, wearing just the mini skirt. Erik stared at her and swallowed, taking in her amazing body in all its glory.

"You removed your shorts... and even though my thighs aren't really covered.... It does seem fair to remove my skirt. Will you lend me a hand?" she grinned down at him.

He gulped and raised his hands to the waistband of her skirt. He grabbed hold of it and wiggled it down until the black fabric dropped to the ground and revealed Nina's amazing hips and a red nothing of a thong. It did not cover more than the essentials -- even part of a blonde landing strip laid bare before Erik's eyes.

She swayed her hips which drew him in as if she was the world's best hypnotist. He could not tear his eyes from the red triangle in front of him, but then Nina asked:

"Will you let me sit on your lap?"

"Uhm" he said, not capable of something more coherent at the moment and nodded.

Nina made a small step forward to stand above his thighs, legs apart and then slowly and sexily lowered herself until her butt made contact with his thighs. The touch was dazzling and once she sat comfortably, Nina spread her legs.

Erik did not know where to look first. Nina's angelic face? Her boobs right in front of his face? The red triangle only separated from the erection bulging his pants by a few centimetres of air?

His heart seemed to want to jump out of his chests and then Nina's sultry voice cut through his addled brain. "Your turn, pretty boy."

His heart throbbing, he put his hands on the inside of her thigs and fondled them softly. He moved his hands inwards as far as he dared. Touching the thong seemed out of the question. Her skin was so soft and supple, and he could not get enough of caressing her body. Erik let his hands wander from Nina's thighs to her butt and enthusiastically squeezed that, which elicited a tiny gasp from Nina.

Still adhering to the rules, Erik let go of her butt cheeks and looked up into Nina's eyes.

"Aww, you are such a sweet boy..." she said. "Let's see if we can do something about that today... it's my turn. I think, I am going to touch your lips... but I am not going to use my hands..." Nina smiled and leaned forward, as Erik's breath caught.

She cupped his neck with her hand and drew him into a deep, passionate kiss, plunging her tongue into his mouth. Erics mind almost detonated. Her lips were sweet and savoury -- a note of cherry combined with her intoxicating smell. Nina did things with her tongue Erik had never experienced before and he tried to keep up as best as he could and let their tongues dance together.

His arms were just dangling down, entirely forgotten, until Nina took hold of his hands and put them on her boobs. He started kneading them gently. He lost himself in that kiss, in her touch, that seemed to last forever. After a few minutes, they separated, and Erik panted as if he had run a timed kilometre.

"Wow" he just breathed.

Nina chuckled "Oh, if this already qualifies as wow... but yeah, you are not half-bad as a kisser."

Nina waited until he had somewhat caught his breath, put her finger beneath his chin and lifted it, to solemnly look into his eyes.

"Are you... more comfortable now?" she asked. Erik snorted and swayed his head doubtfully. Comfortable -- not really. But damn him, if he wasn't horny and excited!

"Do you want me to stop?"

He shook his head and managed to say: "No!"

It came out more needy than he had wanted it to.

Nina just smiled. "Good. Because now things are getting interesting. But you need to know something."

She leaned forward, kissed his neck, and nipped his earlobe, before she softly spoke into his ear.

"You seem to be a nice boy and I'm here to welcome you to the Club. You picked me after all. I won't do anything you don't want to be done, but if you allow it to happen, I'll do things you haven't dared to dream about with you."

A shudder ran through Erik's entire body and his voice failed him. Holy. Shit. She was serious, wasn't she?

Nina continued. "If you have fantasies you'd like to live out -- tell me and we'll make them reality."

His mouth was entirely dry. Nina gazed deep into his eyes from up close. "Okay?" she asked, and he nodded.

"Great! I'm looking forward to it! Now let me just refresh my lipstick..."

Erik did not see anything wrong with the shade of Nina's lips but did not say anything. He kept sitting where he was as he tried to wrap his mind around what had happened in the past few minutes and what was going to happen.

Nina smacked her lips a few times to spread the fresh layer of lipstick around, then stepped back to the bed and sat down next to him again. She put her arm around his shoulders.

"Hey Erik, this was a nice game, but now we are going to get serious, alright?"

He nodded, not trusting his voice.

"The thing is... we are still wearing clothes and they are going to get in the way... Would you mind taking of your pants and showing your boner to me?" Nina asked coyly, as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

Erik's breath hitched, but he still got up and fumbled with the waistband of his boxer shorts. Nina was finally focusing on his bulge and seemed to eagerly await the sight of his member.

Finally, he got the waistband over his dick and let the shorts drop to the ground. He tried to recover a sliver of his usual confidence and turned to Nina with his back straight, his breath laboured with excitement.

She eyed his cock and smiled up to him. "Not bad... Not too small, not too large -- just right to play with..."

Erik felt a warm glow spread in his chest. He had never gotten a compliment for his dick before! Her saying that... this already was the best day of his life!

"May I?" she asked and nodded meaningfully towards his dick.

He took a shuddering breath and replied: "Yeah"

Gently, she touched his penis, and he jolted as if electrocuted. Slowly, she pulled his foreskin back and wanked his cock nigh infinitely slow a few times. Erik put his head in the neck and closed his eyes. It felt so good! With all the excitement before he was close to... Nina caressed his balls with her fingertips and almost to quickly to react, he felt them contract and an overwhelming wave of pleasure washed over him.

"No!" he gasped, and he managed to turn away before he blew a load in three spurts past Nina, who began to laugh.

"I am so sorry!", he pressed out, red faced. "This never happened to me before!" But neither had Nina happened to him before...

"Oh wow, no, I am sorry! I did not realize you were this overstimulated!" she laughed. "Just one thing -- why did you turn away?"

"Well..." he replied flustered. "I... I did not want to cum on you! I mean..."

"Why not?" she eyed him innocently.

"I mean, because... wait..." his mind reeled. "You... you'd like me to cum on you?" he asked incredulously.

"Mhm" Nina hummed. "I like cum... Granted, this early is bit unusual, but yes."

"Holy shit..." groaned Erik. "You are...", he was at a loss for words.

"A dirty girl?" she supplied with a grin.

"...amazing" he said.

"That too." Nina conceded magnanimously.

Erik's dick had not even fully softened after he came and was half erect again, fuelled by Nina's remark.

"Well, you are already naked... will you help me get ready, too?" Nina asked.

Erik smiled nervously. "Sure."

"Then come and sit with me again."

Erik sat down next to Nina, who did not break eye contact.

"Now Erik, I want you to touch me. You know where." She said and slowly spread her legs apart.

His heartbeat picked up again as he followed her instruction wordlessly. He reached over and put his fingers on the small triangle of red fabric between her legs. It felt hot and a bit damp under his fingers and he applied a bit of pressure and moved his fingers in small circles.

Nina leaned back and breathed out. "Mm that's good... but there is still this thong between us..."

Erik licked his lips, put his hand on her lower stomach and carefully slid his hand over her landing strip into the thong.

Apart from the thin strip of blonde hair, every centimetre of her supple skin was shaved and smooth. He let his fingers slide up and down, realizing that she was already wet. He circled his fingers and Nina closed her eyes. For a minute, Erik rubbed her gently, his fingertips getting wetter by the second. Then she took hold of his hand and halted his efforts.

"You have a soft touch. Help me remove this thong, okay?"

She got to her feet and turned to face Erik. He made eye contact with her, grabbed the string with both hands and slowly pulled down. The thong held for a moment in her butt crack before it fell to the floor and Nina stood in front of Erik in all her naked glory. His eyes were fixed on the tiny inner labia that barely protruded from her lips that were slightly parted to reveal a small pink slit glistening with moisture.

"Oh wow." He breathed. He had never seen a woman ooze that much confidence and sex appeal as Nina in that moment. She was just made for sex.

"Lie on the bed, Erik. It's time to get hot and sweaty." She commanded in a low voice and stood up.

As if he wasn't hot and a bit sweaty already... he gulped and laid down in the middle of the double bed.

Nina kneeled on the bed's side and crawled to him on all fours, an almost diabolical smile on her face.

So much for regaining a bit of confidence... Erik laid there, eyes fixed onto Nina, arms at his side and dick standing straight to attention, fully erect again.

The tip of Nina's tongue quickly darted over half her upper lip, as she gazed at Erik's body before her, and she snorted amusedly.

"Do you know that your abs are almost like an arrow pointing down to your dick?"

A grin stole its way onto Erik's face and he shrugged self-consciously. Yes, he had noticed too at some point.

Nina had fetched her lipstick, which she had put within reach on the mattress. Gently, she brushed with her fingertips over Erik's upper body, making him shiver. She started at his chest and slowly moved down.

"If you are already giving out directions, who am I not to follow them?" she asked softly, stroked over his belly button, over his shaved pubic area and gently took hold of his cock. Slowly she began to wank him, and Erik gasped and closed his eyes. It felt so good!

Then Nina lowered her head down to Erik's belly and kissed his stomach, still massaging his dick with her left hand. She moved her head sideways towards his chest, keeping her lips in contact with Erik's abs and leaving a red smear across. She lifted her head and grinned up at his face.

"Looks like I made your stomach a bit dirty... let's see what else will be dirty, once we are done..."

Erik groaned. "Fuck... so that's why you have the lipstick."

"Mhm... it is a fun way to track which places my mouth gets to." She fixated his eyes. "I'm gonna ride you now Erik... are you ready for that?"

His mouth suddenly felt dry, but he nodded. Erik's breath grew heavier as he watched Nina get on top of him. She kneeled above him, one knee to the left of his hips, one to his right. Her glistening vagina hovered right above his dick when he suddenly remembered something.

"Nina!" he burst out. "I... I brought condoms! They are in the pocket of my pants. Shall I give you one?"

Nina pursed her lips. "Great that you thought of that! But you did have the full examination, right?"

"Yeah, just yesterday." He replied.

"Then we don't need to use a condom unless you really want to. I am tested as well and on birth control."

"Oh... then... I'd like to do it without" he stammered. Erik had never had sex without a condom before.

"In fact..." Nina grinned naughtily "unless you really want to, I'd prefer to not use a condom for anything we do today."

Erik gulped. What did she mean by that? What else would they need a condom for than for sex?

"Now get ready, pretty boy." Nina told him and slowly lowered herself until the tip of Erik's penis touched her pussy. She took hold of his dick with one hand for guidance, softly pulled back his foreskin and pressed down. His glans parted her labia and was enveloped in Nina's womanhood. That moment, Nina began gyrating her hips, and she pushed down further until she sat on his hips, and he was fully inside her.

Erik gasped and moaned with his eyes closed. Nina's pussy was so soft and warm! He felt friction and pressure in all the right places.

She did not move for a few moments and Erik just enjoyed the feeling of being one with her. Then she began moving her hips back and forth, grinding against his.

Nina's breath quickened, as did Erik's. He grabbed hold of her hips and joined in her motion, but she just said: "Touch me...", grabbed his hands and put them on her breasts.

Dutifully, Erik played with her boobs, especially her hard nipples. What a downright awful task this was...

Over the course of a few minutes, Nina lifted herself ever higher with each undulating movement of her body, until almost the entire length of Erik's dick withdrew from her pussy before she pushed back down.

Nina softly gasped each time his dick vanished within her, and Erik just kept moaning and groaning.

"Fuck! You are good!" he pressed out at one point and Nina smiled, but kept her eyes closed and focused on riding him.

Erik's breath grew increasingly ragged as he closed in on another climax. Apparently, Nina could tell, because she slowed down her dance atop his dick until she came to rest on his hips, his penis inside her. She released a long breath and opened her eyes again.

"Do you like it?" she asked.

The question slowly made its way through the fireworks still going off in Erik's brain. Somewhere he registered that he had been asked a question and focusing all his available brainpower he said "Wha...?", which drew a chuckle from Nina.

"If you can't talk right now than it can't be too bad!"

After a few more seconds, Erik breathed "Hoooo, this is amazing!"

"Thank you" Nina replied coyly. "It's your turn now."

"Hmm?"

"I'd like you to fuck me, Erik."

That got through the fog in his mind. "Yeah" he breathed.

"Move over." she told him and dismounted, letting his dick slowly slip out of her pussy.

He sat up and scooted to the side, leaving the middle of the double bed free for Nina. Slowly, every movement deliberate, Nina sat down there and rolled onto her back.

She made eye contact with Erik, spread her legs, and pulled her thighs almost back to her chest.

"Do me, pretty boy." she said.

Erik got on all fours and crawled in front of Nina. He took in her amazing position, her perky breasts, her pussy -- still wet and parted, but then his eyes got stuck slightly below Nina's vagina. Her butt... was not empty. A small iridescent stone glinted there, framed by a thin rim of metal.

Was this...? "Is this... a butt plug?" Erik asked fascinated.

"It is." Nina confirmed.

"Why are you wearing one?" he continued. Stupid question! Why did he even ask it? Nina did not mind, however.

"It feels really good to have it in, to move around with it. And... it's also good for some other things..." she winked and his throat tightened at her expression.

"What... things?"

She grinned. "Maybe you'll find out later, if you do well."

Erik did not need another invitation. He got on top of Nina and guided his dick towards her awaiting pussy. It took him a few moments to find the right spot and angle, but then he pressed forward and sank his dick into her.

"Oh yeah" he moaned. "Would you... put your arms behind your head?" he asked her.

Nina complied, which lifted her firm, round boobs even a bit more and revealed her clean-shaven armpits.

He revelled in the feeling of being inside her once more then fully laid down on top of her, grabbing hold of her wrists above her head. She had worked up a sheen of sweat, which turned Erik on even more. The feeling of his skin against hers, of their muscular bodies softly sliding over each other was intoxicating. He breathed a few times, just feeling the sensations, before he lowered his head and kissed Nina on her mouth. Erik sank into the kiss and began to softly hump Nina.

Hesitantly, he probed her mouth with his tongue, and she welcomed him with her own, teaching him how to dance. After a few minutes, he interrupted the kiss and gasped for breath. Humping and kissing at the same time was hard work!

He moved his hands down to her breasts, massaged them and put weight on his elbows so he could slightly lift his body from hers. He caught her gaze and withdrew increasingly further until he thrust back inside her. Then he increased his speed and fucked her earnestly. His breath came in gasps, just like hers did and when he lowered his head next to hers and focused on the sinuous movement of his body and the feeling that their bodies joined in motion evoked, he felt her hot breath on his ear. Hot and sweaty indeed...

"Stop before you come." Nina whispered into his ear in between her gasps.

Erik grunted his assent, unable to speak. He nipped at her earlobe and gave his all. He had already blown a load, but it surprised himself how long he endured before he climbed towards another orgasm.