The Club - A New Member

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He let out a relaxed moan and she teased him a bit more, before she stopped circling and licked straight over his butthole and licked away all the foam. The sensation sent a jolt through Erik's entire body, and he shivered. "Woooo..." he groaned.

Nina swallowed, stood up and sat down on the bed again.

"Thank you..." he said emphatically, once he had somewhat calmed down once more. "I mean... really! This is the best day of my life!"

"The best day up to now..." Nina winked at him, but he shook his head.

"I don't think that can be easily topped... I mean... holy shit."

"You are very welcome."

They spent a minute in comfortable silence, both wallowing in the afterglow, when Erik furrowed his brow.

"Will I meet you again? I mean... can we meet again?"

Nina raised an eyebrow. "What? Like this? I hope so... I'd love to have sex with you again... but..."

Erik's heart dropped -- it simply had been too good...

"But?" he inquired hesitantly.

"I'd like you to collect a bit more... experience... before we meet again. Get a taste of the Club. Use our network. Get comfortable. And, when you are ready, meet me again and show me what you have learned."

Well... that certainly wasn't what Erik had expected. A woman telling you to sleep with plenty of other girls before contacting her again -- now he had seen everything. He nodded slowly and sat up.

"Can we keep in contact?" he asked almost shily.

Nina smiled. "Of course!"

He smiled too and got up. "I'll go take a shower... would you... like to join me?"

Nina shook her head. "Thanks for offering, but I'll lay here a bit longer. See you later."

Erik nodded and vanished into the bathroom. He looked into the mirror and had a hard time recognizing himself at first. The oil and streaks of chocolate, foam and lipstick smeared all over him together with a deep flush that he had only seen after reaching for his limits in sports created a view he had never seen before. He took himself in and began to smile. Erik decided he rather liked that look. At least in a very private setting, alone in the bathroom or out there with Nina.

He stepped into the shower and turned the water on as hot as he could bear and let his strained muscles relax. For minutes he stood there, the marks of his earlier excesses washed away by torrents of steaming water, his mind empty. He groaned softly and indulged in the luxury of the shower for a while.

When Erik left the shower and dried off with a towel so fluffy and plush he almost feared to get lost in it, he did not know how much time had passed. More than he had intended. Nina had not joined him in the bathroom and when he opened the door, she was gone, like a pleasant night's dream whisked away by dawn.

But it hadn't been a dream. The dirty bed and his memories remained as proof.

__________________________________________________________________

Julie sat in the lounge for full members and read a book when she heard the elevator doors open. She glanced to the doors, did a double take and began to laugh when she saw Nina walk out.

"What the hell? Aren't you a hot mess?"

"Jup." Nina grinned "It did not take long to get him interested in dirty things. Even so, he really is a sweetheart and already has good stamina. And the abs on him... mmmh."

She posed in front of the couch Julie was laying on and showed off the results of the afternoon's debauchery.

"Dirty hole... I concur -- did Erik write that?"

"Yes -- right before he went ass to pussy."

Julie snorted. "Oh, you really showed off some dirty things..."

"Mhm, sure I did. Writing down the 'warning' for people who wouldn't believe how dirty I am was his idea by the way."

"He is definitely thinking in the right directions."

"I am curious how long it will take until he wants a full membership..." Nina mused.

"You think he'll go for one?"

"Oh definitely -- the only question is how long it will take. I am looking forward to it. He's lots of fun...well... we'll see. I'll go and clean up now."

"You do that..."

"Care to join me?" Nina asked with a broad grin.

"You know... if you ask reeeally nicely... I think I could be convinced." Julie replied and closed her book.

END