The Club - Arc 01 Ch. 03

Story Info
Frustrated student gets more than she bargained for
1.8k words
4.27
7.8k
4
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 07/14/2023
Created 06/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Regnus
Regnus
32 Followers

"You have actual, honest to god orgies in the Club?" Nina asked with eyes wide open.

"Yes, we have." Steve replied. "They do get quite raunchy and dirty."

She shook her head and grinned. "I have no idea how you can talk about these things straight-faced like that. I half expect you to jump up at some point and shout 'Ha, it was all a prank you naïve girl!' or something. This entire thing feels so surreal."

"But you do want it to be true and real, don't you?"

"Yes, yes I do." she smiled. "Why the induction test for the full membership?"

"Why, to avoid that like half of the attending people at a party or orgy quit once things get raunchy and dirty of course. No likes to do hard and dirty stuff all the time, but if you don't have that particular fancy that day, you don't attend an orgy. It is just so that we are all on the same page. If you have fun in the induction, you'll have fun at an orgy. If you don't, then a full membership maybe is not for you." I shrugged.

She asked me with a coy smile: "Are you a full member?"

"Yes I am." he grinned.

"What... dirty things do you at an orgy?" she asked with a broad grin.

"All things in due time." Steve replied sweetly. "You are thinking about going for a full membership, aren't you?"

"Well, I am a dirty girl." she said innocently and with conviction. Steve could not help getting turned on by it.

"Yes, I think I will go for a full membership. I want in. How does this work now?" she fixated him with sparkling blue eyes and a smile promising great things.

"Now, I take a few pictures of you -- clothed, just as you are, don't worry. There will be a vote whether to invite you by your looks -- you'll pass with flying colours. You need a vote of confidence from a full member that you fit our group -- you have mine. You'll get an appointment with our doctor for a full screening. Once our doctor greenlights you, a man and woman are randomly selected from the roster of members who voted yes on your original membership question. With those two, you'll have your induction."

"Holy. Shit. You are a secret order! This has more system to it than our government!" she laughed incredulously. "This feels like dream. Wait -- the induction is a threesome?"

"Yes, oh -- by the way, I should have mentioned this earlier, this is quite important: Most of the women with full membership are bi, or at least bi-curious. Some aren't, but still like to perform sexual acts with women, because it makes them feel dirty -- in a good way. So, most of what we do contains a bisexual program for women and the induction as well. Is that alright?"

"Sex with women... I never had sex with another woman before..." Nina said with a dreamily expression. "My parents would never condone that... I would certainly like to try." she grinned mischievously. "So, I am supposed to have lesbian sex in the induction?"

"Yes, among other things."

"I think... I am looking forward to it!" a beaming smile was now on Nina's face.

"Then let us set everything in motion." Steve said and pulled his phone from his pocket to take pictures.

========================================================================

The vote had passed unanimously she had been told, the appointment with the doctor had been the day before. A charming older woman by the name of Bianca Augustine, who gave her private cell phone number to Nina in case she needed anything -- standard service for full members she had been told. The last four days had passed in a bit of daze. Nina attended her lectures, she even did a presentation and an exam, which went splendidly -- as usual. Yet she did it almost automatically, as an afterthought, because once her thoughts were not bound by something, they immediately drifted towards her coming induction. It was the boldest thing she had ever set out to do and she was still partially convinced that the conversation with Steve that Wednesday afternoon had been a fancy of her imagination. Something like that did not just happen, right?

Steve had never quite caught her attention before that. He was intelligent and always competent and professional. But only on Wednesday had she finally understood why so many of her colleagues went head over heels for him: yes, he was fit and attractive, but it was his quiet assuredness that sealed the deal. Never had she met someone who was so... calm and yet so confident for it, like he had nothing left to prove to anyone and still was not arrogant. She could not help but find that was really, really sexy.

Maybe once she was a full member... opportunities would open up. If she got to be a full member more precisely. She knew that it would be a threesome and that it would get quite dirty. That much was clear. She had been confident on Wednesday, but that confidence had waned a bit. What would happen? Dr. Augustine had not divulged anything either as she went over the results of the screening with Nina -- she was almost insultingly healthy, as it turned out. The doctor had also recommended some preparations for the induction, as she handed her the non-disclosure agreement: Birth control for one thing -- she already was on it. Condoms by themselves were just too insecure and a pregnancy was the last thing she needed. Shave and shower before -- especially her legs, armpits and pubic hair -- not that she wouldn't have done that on her own.

She had also recommended a thorough enema and handed her a small butt plug with the express instruction to insert it at least an hour before coming to the Club -- that had opened another world of possibility that she looked forward to with a delirious mix of anticipation, fright and not the least, horniness.

Now, on an otherwise unremarkable Sunday, Nina stood in front of an unassuming door that granted entrance to a bland building. It was well looked after, but whoever serviced the building did it in a way that involved the most boring shades of grey imaginable to mankind. In other words: a building that you forgot as soon as you saw it, a construction almost aggressively unobtrusive. The perfect headquarters if you liked to avoid attention.

There was just one button for a doorbell and no words next to it to indicate where you rang. But she knew nonetheless.

Nina hesitated and fidgeted in her skimpy clothes -- also recommended by the doctor. As slutty an outfit as she could think of Augustine had said with a grin.

She wore the shortest mini skirt she had gotten ahold of at the mall, a checkered pattern printed on it. That left most of her toned thigs bare. She wore no tights and no socks -- just a pair of high heels Her muscular stomach was bare, too. The tight white T-shirt she had cut off just below her breasts left little to the imagination, even though she still wore a thin bra below it. The sleeves she had also generously cut off, so the T-shirt exposed her shoulders, which were just as toned as the rest of her body. Also visible on her stomach were the strings of her red tanga, matched to the bra, that she had drawn up to sit higher than the skirt and suggested what lay below.

She shivered again. It was almost a bit too chilly for an outfit like hers. An outfit like that... she had never worn anything like it. If her parents could see her now... she had no idea what they'd do. Disown her probably. But in this industrial part of town nobody was on the road on a Sunday, even though it was close to university -- and close to her flat. She could have walked here in maybe thirty minutes, if she had not reddened at the mere thought of that and taken the car, hoping no one had seen her descending the stairs.

On the other hand... the thought of someone seeing her -- judging her -- also aroused her a bit, in a way she had never experienced before. Why, if she dropped something and bent over to pick it up, someone could certainly see her bottom on full display -- including the plug in her butthole, because the tanga just consisted of a red string at that point and hid nothing, as she had realised with a mixture of panic and exhilaration. She was so naughty right now! And she had not even entered the Club yet.... Nina had no idea what would happen once she crossed that door -- but she had a feeling that once she set a foot into that world, and it turned out to be real, leaving would not be something easily done.

She made up her mind and rang the bell.

A voice came from the intercom.

"Yes?"

"Uhm? My name is Nina? I was told to come here at this time for my induction." she said, angry with herself that she was not able to sound more assertive.

"Yes, someone will fetch you in a moment." then the intercom cut out.

Not twenty seconds later, the door was opened by a stunning brunette, maybe five centimetres taller than Nina. She had long, straight, and heavy hair that fell openly over her tanned shoulders. The girl wore a crop top that was little more than an enhanced sports bra and seemingly nothing beneath. And god could she afford it. Her breasts were smaller than Nina's -- an A cup maybe, but certainly very firm. Her skin was evenly cappuccino brown, from sports out in the sun with little fabric covering her body. Beach volleyball maybe -- no, climbing with those arms and lats on her. Sweatpants hugged her legs above the knees and her firm bottom closely, as she stood barefoot in front of Nina and flashed a pearly white smile that looked ever more dazzling in that beautiful, tanned face.

"Wow, you don't do half measures, do you?" she asked and whistled appreciatively. "You look positively... slutty, you know that?" she grinned at Nina, who shrugged awkwardly, a bit self-conscious of standing in front of a stranger dressed as she was.

"That was the point -- the doctor said as slutty as I can think of." she volunteered.

"Oh, it's a good thing! You did a great job! And you'll have lots of fun today, I promise you that! My name is Julie, come in, I'll show you around."

Julie gestured behind her and turned around. With a last moment of contemplation, Nina stepped through the door and followed Julie.

Regnus
Regnus
32 Followers