The Club - Arc 01 Ch. 02

Story Info
Frustrated student gets more than she bargained for
1.7k words
4.36
10.1k
6

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 07/14/2023
Created 06/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Regnus
Regnus
32 Followers

Nina looked at him incredulously. "What? There is?"

"Well -- what if there was? Would you be interested in joining?" Steve inquired seriously.

"Wait, wait, what was that before?" she asked irritatedly. "You made fun of the notion of there being a sex club!"

"You said it yourself. Society at large tends to be rather judgemental if you dare to live out your desires. Is it so hard to fathom that a club like that would like to keep a low profile?"

"Steve, I swear, if you are making fun of me now, you will regret it!" she almost hissed -- quietly, as to not be overheard.

"I don't make fun of you. I am completely serious. If there was such a club, would you like to join?"

Nina looked with an expression that was hard to define. Plenty of emotions were packed into it, hope not the least of them.

"I... think... that I would like to join. At least I'd be interested in what the club is about." she said cautiously. "You are not doing anything illegal, do you?"

Steve smiled. "No, we do not. Then let's talk about it. At a place where no one can listen in. Do you have a place where you are comfortable?"

Nina thought it over for a few moments. She fixated him with an intense gaze before she finally nodded.

"Alright, we can go to my place. I live alone."

"Perfect, as you wish."

He followed her out of the café. The sky had cleared up a bit, a tad of blue was shining through, and the rain fortunately had not picked up again. They didn't exchange a single word as they strode across campus, Nina deep in thought. As seemed to always be the case, eyes followed her -- most of them male, yet not nearly all of them.

Her appartment was just a ten-minute walk from campus -- quite a nice location. It was not large, just about 50 square meters, but generous for a single person. The space was open, filled with light and tastefully modern furniture. Not the home of a poor student by any means. Even if she worked as hard as she did -- she could never have afforded all of this on her own and especially not as close to university as this. Her parents did not let her success go unrewarded.

"Your appartment is really nice." Steve could not help but comment appreciatively.

"Thank you" Nina said absent-mindedly. "It's not hard to take care of it, my parents even pay for someone to come clean the place once a week."

"They must be quite proud of you -- as they should be, there is a lot to proud of, as far as I know."

"Yeah, sure, they are proud... just..." she rubbed her neck, before she shook her head. "That is an entirely different can of worms that should not be opened today. Take a seat, please. You'd like something to drink?"

She pointed towards one of the chairs at the kitchen table.

"Just a glass of water, please." he replied and sat down.

Nina took to glasses from a cupboard and filled them with water. She put one of them in front of him and sat down at the table.

"Now, what is this thing we are talking about? Is there a sex club?" she asked Steve straight away.

"Yes" he replied evenly. "There is a sex club. In general, the members just refer to it as the Club. I am a member, and also really curious how there came to be rumours about that fact. But that is of no concern now. All I am concerned about right now is you."

Nina hesitated for a moment. "What are we doing here? Is this an... interview? For membership in a sex club?"

"All we are having right now is a conversation. Any questions you have, just ask away. The Club is not a secret society, just a group of people that like to have fun together and value their privacy."

Nina nodded. "Alright. How are the members in general like?"

"In general? They are people like you and me. Young, fit, successful people mostly. People like you are looking for. And trust me on this, they have experience and are reliable in bed." he remarked dryly.

"Hmmh, how do you get a number of people like that together? Just young and beautiful people? How do you do that? I mean people age."

"The Club was founded by students for students and is not that old. Just over ten years at this point. Our oldest members are in their mid-thirties. And most of them don't visit frequently as most of them moved away for a job or married and settled down. It was founded as a... place of escape from social networks, from cameras and microphones that tend to document people in incriminating moments. At the venue, there are no cameras or microphones allowed. You leave your phone at the entrance and everything that happens in the Club, stays in the Club. That is why it is so important to carefully pick the members. A single wrong choice and a good thing could turn bad quickly. No one wants that obviously, so we are cautious when approaching new potential members. Honestly, you are a bit of a unicorn in that regard. To my knowledge, it has never happened before that unknowingly, someone just walked up to member and made a near perfect case for their membership in less than ten minutes."

Nina grinned impishly at that. "What shall I say? I know what I want and usually I find a way to get it -- earlier or later." she conceded after a moment.

Steve snorted. "I can imagine. It is an exclusive club we are talking about. Membership strictly invitation only. You are vetted and checked before you can enter the first time. And you must sign a non-disclosure agreement."

Nina looked at Steve in amazement. "Seriously? That does increasingly sound like a secret society!"

"It is just an added layer of security and if you join, you can read it prior to signing of course. Mostly it covers the privacy of the members. That no one should spread anything they learn of another member in the Club anywhere else. Up to now, the legal aspect never had to be invoked. In my opinion, it is good we do it like that. Lends an air of seriousness to the entire endeavour." he smiled.

"And that is it? You are invited, you sign a non-disclosure agreement, then you are a member and then what? You meet up and just... screw around?" Nina asked curiously.

"Well pretty much." Steve laughed. "There certainly is a lot of screwing around in many imaginative variations. But there is still a bit more to it: There are different levels of membership, and you need to undergo a full medical screening. We have a doctor for that. If you are serious about joining, you'll have to bear no costs -- at least the first time."

"What for? To check for STDs? And how can you afford that?"

"Yes mostly. Also allergies and in general stuff that becomes relevant when performing all kinds of fanciful sex acts. And money is less of an issue than you think. Some of the members are quite wealthy. But don't worry. None of this comes with strings attached. You wouldn't owe anything to anyone. Members who donate to the Club know that they don't buy more than the continued existence of the Club with it."

"That makes sense I guess." Nina remarked thoughtfully. "It is quite surreal that something this organised exists at this University and almost no one knows of it." she shook her head. "Hold on, medical check for the first time? How often do you need to undergo one? And different levels of membership? It isn't a matter related to the size of your donation, is it?" she asked a bit suspiciously.

"As a regular member once a year. And those are covered by the Club. There is a lot of unprotected sex happening there -- any kind of birth control is covered as well, by the way. This is just a matter of safety. If you attain membership, you may not have sexual contact with non-members and re-join activities with Club members without another screening. Again, this is for our safety."

Nina nodded appreciatively but said nothing else -- there was still a question unanswered.

"As to the levels of membership: they have nothing to do with money, gender, your ethnicity or whether you are ennobled or not. It is just about what you want and about your mindset." Steve stated purposefully.

"My mindset." Nina repeated. "What do you mean?"

"Well, what you are willing to do, what sexual acts you are ready to perform. How dirty you are, for lack of a better word."

"Oh, um" Nina flushed slightly. "I have been told that I am quite... dirty, but how would you even grade that? And what levels are there? What do you... do in them?" she seemed to be slightly turned on by whatever her fantasy came up with at that point.

"The standard level is basically an enhanced version of a dating app. We have our own app, naturally. You state your preferences in your profile, you match with people for the express purpose to meet up for casual sex and nothing else. You can also put out open requests. Something to the tune of: 'Looking for someone to sleep with me tonight' and people can just answer. You may use rooms in the Clubhouse to meet up for greater ease and privacy, and occasionally there are open parties in the Clubhouse you can attend. Once you are a fresh member you meet up with someone of your choice who matched with you to have sex as an induction. But that's it."

She looked at me with wide eyes. "That's already quite a lot. I mean, ... if that works, ... that's a dream come true."

He had her.

"Oh, it certainly is." Steve confirmed with a smile. "You know there is a reason I am not known to fool around with other students. Why would I? There is nothing I could wish for."

Nina nodded absently. "What... what does the next level entail?"

"A full membership. Well -- a full membership comes with an induction test. If you pass and are accepted as a full member, you can come and go in all areas in the Clubhouse as you please and attend all closed events, parties and -- well frankly -- orgies."

Nina swallowed. "Orgies?"

Regnus
Regnus
32 Followers