The Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TEN

As Bizz Man slouches in a relaxed position on the leather sofa, Nina quickly unties the top of her dress and shimmies it down, so that her wonderfully augmented titty lovelies, with her strawberry nipple pigmentation, are in full view. Dear cousin, it's time to gently touch those boobs, as she unzips and slides your trousers and boxers to the floor.

Nina wraps her beautiful knockers around your engorged cock. It's a turn on to glance down the length of your torso and see her working her magic among your pubic hairs. At that moment, this she-male raises slightly up and places her hands on either side of your thighs. Are you ready for the warmth of her mouth engulfing your glans and then deep throating the full length of your shaft? There's a gentle strength in her up and down movements that you have never experienced with any of the women you have ever screwed. Jeez! Now she's kissing, sucking and teasing your frenulum --and certainly stoking your stiff-on with her rhythmic hand motions.

Nina's mouth cupped on your cock is like a match striking a thousand of your body's most sensitive nerve endings. "Light my fire, Oh! Baby!" are your salacious verbalizations beseeching her. I suspect that, at that moment, my cousin's thoughts were that he didn't want Nina's blowjob ever to end!

"Are you ready?" she breathlessly asks. "Are you ready to see my horny johnson?"

Nina gently backs away from Bizz Man, then completely disrobes, except for her boots. She struts seductive nude poses as enticement to her new client. He is quickly awash in carnal wantonness. This first time full-body view of a she-male orbits my cousin into hormonal ecstasy. In her late twenties, Nina's prick is a healthy six plus incher protruding from lace panties. As she pulls her panties down, Bizz Man witnesses her nest of golden brown, neatly trimmed pubic hair. She's fully erect, with her cock perfectly arched to give pleasure, whether it be oral or anal. It is Bizz Man's move.

This is the moment my cousin has longed mused about. They exchange positions. Now Bizz Man is kneeling on the floor between Nina's spread legs. Nina's right hand is at the base of her penis, pressing her manicured hands firmly against her scrotum, making her cock stand even more erect. Her left hand invitingly maneuvers under her balls.

"I'm so ready when you are," is her come on.

With my Cousin's lips and teeth apart until he has her well inside his mouth, Bizz Man envelopes Nina's rocket with a series of sensuous, slo-mo tongue strokes. She arches up to receive as many of these tonguing delights as he is willing to give. Wowzah! Bizz Man now finds that he is sensing great pleasure in his taste buds licking her flesh. He quickly discovers what rhythms pleasure Nina the most. And, he's seriously being turned on by these acts of mouth fucking. Now he's kissing and sucking her glans, then alternating with tongue flicking and saliva-wet strokes up and down this she-male's shaft. Her groans are guttural.

At the height of her arousal, Nina suggests that they pause their action. It's time to reposition head-to-toe, right there on the parlor floor, for the delicious finale of 69ing. It is truly becoming the private suck fest my cousin had long envisioned. In fact, it's even more delicious than Bizz Man could ever have imagined -- just to savor Nina's fluids and musky crotch scent!

Being positioned in their sideways "69" now allows both Nina and my cousin to rev up fucking rhythms, deep throating each other's prick. Hands and mouths are a flurry of wanton motion. And, those glut muscles work even harder to push dicks deeper inside their partner's mouth. Then, in a breathy, whispered pause in their cock sucking frenzy, all that can be heard is, "I'm gonna cum! Gawd! I'm cumming!" and "I'm shooting! Geez! Sweet Jesus!"

With an almost simultaneous ejaculation of warm semen into each other's mouth -- for both my cousin and Nina, it was the Big O to be tasted, savored, exchanged mouth-to-mouth, and then gently swallowed and kissed away.

EPILOGUE

When my cousin recalled the utmost sensuality of his first she-male experience in the days that followed, he deduced that Nina was the best of both male and female sex worlds. This encounter was the quintessence of erotica!

In his innermost brain, Bizz Man could sense a burgeoning desire beginning to gnaw at him for yet another she-male session. His appetite was -- as they say, whetted! Now he is even contemplating anal play, with Nina as his partner for a taste of butt fucking. I have to say that Nina, the she-male goddess, has certainly grabbed my cousin's imagination right by his balls!

As Procuress of the Menu, it's hard to foresee what next any of my Club's foursome will lust after. But what I can guarantee is that Jameston Hall is now solidly in their sights. Screw the Club and its facilities! Bizz Man, Cyber Man, Legal Man and U-Man have found their sanctum of debauchery.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Club Ch. 02 Previous Part
The Club Series Info

Similar Stories

A Trans Experience Joe meets a gurl who gives the best BJs ever.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Whoops, I Fucked My Boss' Son Trans girl flirting in office leads to sweaty fuck.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Kimmie Cums Over: Again Couples Best Friend only visits for pleasure.in Group Sex
Post Divorce: Another Gang Bang I try another gang bang after the first one.in Group Sex
Milked by My Fiancée’s Mother Ch. 01 Man enters a CFNM family.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories