All Comments on 'The Club: Party Line'

by theMasterBaiter

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
DapperlingDapperlingalmost 3 years ago

I love that you're never afraid to explore the difficult topics; educating while having fun along the way ;) I also love how you've collaborated with other writer to create this metaverse of characters and exploration ... to anyone new to this world - enjoy! - you have some fantastic moments ahead of you ;)

DionysusKDionysusK3 months ago

I love your stories. I particularly loved the character of Alicia in this one: my niece is dating someone like her. What caught my attention in your prologue was the universe building and your collaboration with other authors to create your settings. Keep writing these awesome stories.

lustychimeralustychimera7 days ago

This was very hot!

At the beginning, I thought he was going to be a despicable guy, but you quickly made it clear that the sadism was superficial and that underneath, there was a lot of love and respect to it. That contrast was very hot. He hurt them because he loved them. Super interesting lifestyle.

Felt like I was following "the gang" as they went about their day, just casually fucking in a pile as they went. And I especially like all the bisexual stuff. It feels meta when authors tiptoe around that, going way way out of their way to not make anything gay because readers hate that. It's so much hotter when it feels like anything can happen and there's no meta boundaries.

Alicia's such a great love interest. What interesting anatomy! Lots of possibilities there.

I would love to see a story about him running around putting out all the weird fetish fires that pop up during a party.

Lovely story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertheMasterBaiter@theMasterBaiter
I am 80% heterosexual and 20% flaming gay! I strongly support LGBTQ rights. I am also 100% faithful to my wife. My wife and I are looking for a bi cock mostly for me, but with her involved. Must be single or with s.o. permission (we will check). Not into one night stands, nor...