The Club Pt. 04

Story Info
Pornos are made all over in "The Club" for your amusement.
3k words
3.94
9k
17
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Siswede
Siswede
448 Followers

This might be one of my darkest stories ever, and not for everybody. It contains lots of degradation, some rough BDSM and a couple of other special scenes. If you are not into this, don't read and don't complain about its content since it's clearly not for you.

If you however are into this, and realize this is all a fantasy and not reality I hope you enjoy it and leave a nice comment.

With this warning, let's get into it!

________________________________________________________________

The Club was not only used during the evening but during the day it was used to record different porno movies in the many rooms of the place. Some were more vanilla, but all tastes off porn were recorded in there, some of which was just on the border of being legal even.

Let's for example have a look on what happens in one of the cellar rooms. Marcus (the owner of the place) is recording as he breaks in another white slut for the BNWO. The only difference from the normal is that the slut's husband is tied to a chair nearby. The husband has been given a Viagra giving him a hard on while he watches the defilement of his wife.

The wife is only here because her husband has a big dept to Marcus and the only way to pay it is to allow Marcus to fuck her. Unfortunately for the couple this will forever change them as the wife will never be satisfied by the small white dick of the husband. At the end of the recording she even allows Marcus to fuck her ass, something her husband has never been allowed to do. Marcus decides to cum in her unprotected pussy and having her husband clean her up, still tied to the chair.

The movie did however not end there as Marcus had been paid 30 bucks by four other men for them to fuck a somewhat new pussy and ass. The husband protests but his wife eagerly spread her legs as an invitation for the black men to ravish her holes. By now she was so cock drunk that she begged them to fuck her in all holes at the same time.

The men were happy to comply as they made her air tight for the first time in her life. Before they were done all men had put their cum in her cunt adding their seed to the cum from Marcus. They also got a goodbye present as the wife gives her number and address, as well as an open invitation to use her whenever and however they liked.

Her husband, still with a Viagra induced hard-on, could only look in dismay as she leave with one of the black men when she was promised another gangbang if she came along, leaving him still tied to the chair. There would be no white babies in the future for them as the husband will never be allowed to fuck her again.

____________________

In another part of the building white pig Caroline is being prepared to be gangbanged by five black men. Fat and only wearing pig ears and pig snout with heavy make-up she looks like a disgusting old crack whore. She had recently been pierced in her tits with black barbells and above her pussy there is a fresh tattoo that says "White pig slut" with big letters.

Luckily for the men her young daughter Tina is there to fluff them so when they get too disgusted by Caroline's body she can help them get erect. Not even twenty her daughter is pregnant with her second black child and is happy to help her mother in her porn debut.

Caroline is not allowed to talk, only communicating with oinks and other pig sounds. The men are having their fun spanking her tits, ass and flabby stomach. They also make her lick their sweaty asses while they write degrading words on her stomach such as "stupid piggy", "pig whore" and "disgusting sow". Before they start fucking her they give her a belt and making her spank her pussy hard so that the pussy gets red and swollen.

As they fuck her she grunts like a pig and they even make her drink a bowl of their piss as they have their way with her. Despite all the humiliation she can't stop herself from coming and squirt her juices multiple times.

Finally they bring in her daughter and cum on her cunt before making Caroline clean up her daughter's pussy as a final degradation.

______________________

A different kind of movie is made in another part of the building. Andy used to be a white guy married to a beautiful woman. His boss however has turned him into a sissy and now he only cum from getting fucked by a man in the ass.

Today he is in the club to record his first movie. His wife and boss are there to watch his humiliation as he will be gangbanged by multiple big cocked black men. Although not a stranger to gangbangs, this is the first time he will have his sissy actions put online.

Dressed in sexy underwear and heavy make-up he first confesses his love for black cock to the camera before being surrounded by five black men. The men then start to face fuck him forcing him to take their entire cocks in his mouth and throat. Saliva is pouring out of his throat as each man makes sure to face fuck him roughly.

One of the men goes behind Andy and pulls his thong to the side and pushes his cock into his ass. Although only lubed by Andy's saliva it is still easy to do so since Andy have taken so many cocks in his ass that his anal opens up easily to even the biggest cock.

As the man starts to fuck him one of the camera men starts to focus on the little bulge in the front of Andy's panties. Sure enough, only minutes into the fucking a big wet spot is formed as his locked penis shoot out strands of cum.

Everyone laughs at his humiliating orgasm, but it doesn't stop the men from continuing the ass and throat fucking. Soon they even start to push another cock into his ass making him take three men at once.

By now his makeup is in ruin and it doesn't get any better as man after man decide to cum on his face. In the final scene we see Andy sitting on his knees, a big wet spot in his panties and face covered in cum.

________________________________

Our tour continues in the darkest part of the cellar dungeon where a redheaded white woman is tied to a cross. She tried to steal some drugs from one of Marcus friends and has agreed to do an extreme BDSM movie as part of her punishment since the alternative was much worse. The other part of the punishment is to be a gangbang slut for a gang of drug dealers for two months which of course also will be recorded and sold as a porn movie.

First the woman's ass and back is whipped until its all red. She screams like she has never screamed before as the pain is excruciating for her. She begs and begs for mercy but none is given to her by the black woman that whips her.

Two men then come and turn her around on the cross. By now she is a crying mess and has her head down sobbing. Her head is however soon raised as she screams her lungs out when the evil mistress whips her straight on her hairy cunt.

She continues to scream as her pussy and big juicy tits gets the same treatment as her backside. It's not until her cunt and tits are red that the black mistress takes a break and her male associate's free the white woman from the cross.

It's not the end for her as they shave her pussy until it's bald. Finally the mistress puts on a giant strap-on which she with very little preparation push up the ass of the now fully broken slut. Her punishment today is however not over. Her blonde girlfriend is lead into the room on a chain. She has seen everything from another room and tears can be seen on her cheeks.

"Your innocent girlfriend agreed to the same experience so we wouldn't ship you away for good you stupid redheaded skank."

The broken redheaded woman start to protest and plead for sympathy but once again none is given. As her ass is destroyed by the strap-on the redheaded bitch has to watch her girlfriend get the same treatment she went through. Unlike the redhead she however does not get fucked by the mistress. Instead she gets railed in her ass by the two black men as the black mistress make the redhead lick her black cunt. Before being sent to two different gangs in the town both girls get a tattoo on their asses saying that they are "black cock sluts" and above their cunts they get a tattoo saying "breed me".

After this day the only time they will see each other for the next two months is when they watch recordings of each other getting gangbanged as they moan in pleasure. And when they finally meet each other again they will both carry black babies from an unknown gangster thug. Although still both see themselves as lesbian they have by then been transformed and cannot orgasm without having a big black cock in their cunts.

___________________________

The fifth movie we get to have a sneak peek of is from the popular "Fuck me into labor"-site. Only girls that are in the time frame when they can give birth is ever in these movies. Not all girls really get into labor but a good portion of the movies ends with a trip to the hospital to give birth. Of course it's also females carrying black babies that are in these movies.

Today it's 21 year old Ciara that is getting fucked by her black boyfriend Tommy. There is a big contrast between them, as Ciara is young, blonde, small and although swollen due to pregnancy you can see she had a slim body earlier. Tommy on the other side is at least twice her age with a body that shows that he doesn't exercise much. His dick on the other side is quite huge, measuring at least 11 inches.

The movie starts with some rough face fucking as Tommy really punish Ciara's throat. As she gags and puke saliva Tommy uses his belt to slap her ass. Despite the rough treatment, the camera also catches her pussy drooling pussy juices on the floor.

As Tommy start to fuck her doggy style one of the cameras focus on Ciara's face as the producer gets down to ask her some questions.

"So, Ciara. When did you meet Tommy and is he your only black man?"

"We met in my church group when I was 18 and he took my virginity two weeks later. He doesn't share me often, but I have been used by some of his friends as payment for work they have done for him."

"So you where a good Christian girl before, but I guess not anymore?"

"No, now I belong to BNWO church!"

"And what do your parents say?"

"They don't like it, and don't talk to me anymore..." As she say this a big orgasm shakes her body and she briefly almost faint.

"Now, we should maybe tell you that Tommy wanted some extra cash today so he sold us your asshole for 50 dollars after he is done coming in you. What do you think about that?"

"Mmmhhgg, I didn't realize I was worth that much. But good that master gets some more cash!'

"And your part of the fee for this movie will of course be given to Tommy to, right?"

"Nhhgggh, ooohh yeessss!"

With that the camera zoomed out as Tommy made Ciara ride him with her front towards the camera. Soon her body shook with another orgasm and she squirted all over the floor. Straight after the orgasm she buckled over as the first labor contraction hit her. At the same time Tommy pulled out and came all over her face.

The scene was not over as the three men recording the movie took their turn in her ass flooding it with cum.

Just as the filming was wrapped the contraction was close enough to each other for the couple to go to the hospital. Even before the movie was even started to be edited and put up, Ciara had gave birth to a beautiful little boy.

__________________

Finally, in the big club room upstairs a competition is held. The two twin sisters Mary and Joanna is deciding who can fuck 100 big black cocks the fastest. Fierce competitors the whole life this might be the most important competition as the winner will get the honor of being black bred first.

The loser has to wait until the winner has had two children and also has to babysit the children for the winner as she looks for more black men to fuck her.

The twins are only 18 but determined to give birth to as many black children as possible, playing their role to never let white men get the chance to spread their genes. With black long hair, beautiful faces, a slim body and already surgically enhanced E cups every young boy in their school dreams of being with them, but only black men has the chance.

They have paid Marcus a big sum with their father's credit card to find the men and he has not disappointed them as every man has at least a 10 inch cock and most are above 12 inches. He has even been able to find some real monster cocks even bigger than any of the girls thought was possible.

Helping them getting the men hard is their mother and aunt who both agreed to be fluffers. All the action is being recorded by multiple men; all white and all locked in small chastity devices so that they can't get hard as they film all the sexual action.

To make the competition interesting it's divided into the rounds, each worth more points. Each man will cum in them once in each round meaning that the young twins will have three hundred cum shots in and on them before it's over.

None of the girls start slow, instead opting to take three cocks at once. With a cock in each hole their moans of pleasure is soon heard. Both their mother and aunt have a hard time getting the men ready as the twins quickly make the men cum. Soon the fluffers cannot just use their mouths but instead need to use all their holes to get the men ready for Mary and Joanna.

To not give each other any ideas on how many they gave fucked a temporary wall has been put up. Each girl just has to guess who is in the lead making them even more eager to get the men off quickly. Mary is the first too get to 100 and therefore wins the first round.

In a desperate attempt to not loose Joanna increase the number of men fucking her at the same time in the second round.

Still wanting a tight pussy she risk her assholes integrity allowing two men to fuck her ass at the same time. She might not be able to close her ass fully in a long time but it gives her an edge in the second round and she wins it with some margins.

With cum drenched faces, gaping pussies and prolapsed assholes the young girls are given a short break before the now very important final round. Since they had won one round each it all comes down to who can finish getting the final 100 cum shots first. By now it will take some effort since the men has already had two orgasms in a short time span.

During the break they watch a recording of when their cousins did a similar thing, although they only fucked 30 men each. A couple years older their cousins are now proud parents of multiple black kids. The fathers of the kids are unknown, but both the club owner Marcus and the black mayor are rumored to be fathers of at least some of them.

After the short break Joanna and Mary once again get ready to be fucked. Although extremely sore in all their holes they are both determined to be the winner and are ready to risk the integrity of their holes for the win.

This time Mary also takes two cocks in her ass, even after she saw what it did to her twin sister's asshole. The men don't care above the young girls' wellbeing and continue to fuck them hard. Despite the rough fucking, orgasmic moans can be heard from time to time from the girls.

Their mother and aunt is kept busy, and if there ever is some free time for them they can rest assured to be used as clean up tools for the men when they have put their seed in and on the twin sisters.

As the competition is nearing its end the score (unlike their asses) is very tight. Joanna however starts to take a lead with a couple of guys left and with a big smile she takes the last guy's load on her face. Barely able to walk she goes over to her sister and watches her take care of the last guys.

Although she was the winner she might need to rest for some time before starting her breeding program. It might even be a week before she fucks again which is the longest break she have had from black cocks since she started fucking them.

The movie shoot ends with the girls sharing a passionate kiss as they are getting cleaned up by their mother and aunt. Both mother and aunt is so turned on by what's has happened today that they are determined to have a similar competition, although they might fuck even more guys to do something even better than the twins.

Siswede
Siswede
448 Followers