The Club's Newest Attractions Ch. 01

Story Info
A mysterious envelope follows a trip to a swing club...
1.5k words
4.38
9.4k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/03/2023
Created 07/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
darkride
darkride
258 Followers

1. Morning After / Night Before - Jo

I was dead to the world when our daughter came slowly into our bedroom holding the envelope.

Kelly quietly nudged my hubby Chris til he woke with a loud moan that failed to even make me stir. Bleary eyed and a little confused, he stared at her standing there sheepishly in her yellow nightie, holding the large yellow envelope out toward him. Before accepting it from her outreached hand, he stared at it quizzically, and rubbed his eyes.

Kelly explained in a conspiratorial tone that she had found it under the front door when she had woken up and went to make herself some breakfast. Scratching his head, seeing no markings on the outside, Chris flipped open the unsealed flap on the envelope and peered inside. As he later told me, he then proceeded to turn white as a ghost and feel like vomiting.

Gathering his wits, he thanked Kelly and suggesting she go finish making herself something to eat. As she reached the door to our bedroom, he found enough courage to ask - "Did you look inside?"

He didn't believe her answer.

This was when he gave me a rather hard shove, finally breaking me from my slumber. I opened my eyes to see my white-faced husband holding a bundle of photos, the envelope discarded on the bed, his eyes wide as saucers. "Oh my God!" he exclaimed, as he flipped through them. I didn't need more than a glance to know exactly what had drained the color from Chris' face.

"Oh my God!" I repeated his words. Jumping up to sit with him, my 34c breasts shamelessly exposed, I gasped as I focused on the topmost image - me sucking a rather long, thick cock with a grin on my face. Chris flipped to the next photo, now showing my rather awkward "almost there" face whilst a well built man fucked me from behind. My heart felt like it would thump out of my chest as the previous night's memories now played out in my husband's hands. Chris flipped again to the next photo, with my mouth again at work on a well hung individual, but still being fucked doggy style too.

"You said it was just that one guy..." Chris turned the photo this way and that, the expression on his face making me bite my lip in shame (but only briefly). This hadn't been my idea, even if I had enjoyed the way the night had progressed.

"Three," I finally replied, making him give a little nod of his head, like something suddenly made sense. When Chris revealed the next picture, I bit my lip a little harder, seeing my face pressed between the legs of a woman I didn't even know the name of. "Oh, and her, too."

Chris' eyes poured over that picture for a while before he proceeded further, but when he did the next picture made me gasp, even though I knew by now that it was coming: seeing my husband of nearly twenty years receiving a blowjob from another woman. Her face was full of mischief (as well as full of Chris' cock) as she stared into what he no doubt thought was his eyes, but in fact was a hidden camera. I could remember her so clearly, approaching us with her husband at the bar. Not any bar of course - the bar at a swingers club on the other side of town.

Before we became parents, Chris had talked to me about his fantasy of taking me to swing club. He almost had me ready to try when instead I fell pregnant, and those thoughts flew away with the realities of becoming parents. But once the kids had grown up... he again raised the idea. I really wasn't sure anyone at a swing club would be interested in a middle aged mother with not so perky breasts, even if I could still fit in my wedding dress (well - almost). But he assured me it would be fun, and found a club nearby...

It kind of made sense when we were told we had to check our purses and phones at the entrance to the club - perfectly safe in nicely secure lockers. And we were given free vouchers for drinks, so headed to the bar to help settle the nerves. That's where we soon met Luke and Dianne. They introduced themselves to us; noticed we were newbies and offered to show us around. When we stood up, Luke took my arm, and Dianne took Chris'... straight away it felt like... we were heading down the rabbit hole.

Before our visit to the club, indeed in all of our little dirtytalk sessions whilst making love, we'd always talked of being together, able to see how each other was enjoying themselves with someone else... in case it was too one sided... in case the other needed help... but there I was, suddenly finding myself in a private room with Luke, and whilst he was being a gentleman, making me feel like a princess, he also made me feel like a horny little slut... and soon I couldn't resist... couldn't wait or delay for Chris to find me... I begged him to fuck me!

Up until that moment Chris was the only man I had slept with. I had sucked a couple of cocks in my teens (boyfriends and dares) but had saved myself for the "right" man. I knew he didn't have the biggest tool in his pants, but he made me feel special and I loved him. As Luke started rubbing the head of his cock on my pussy I felt shivers all over my body, just knowing what I was doing, knowing I was officially about to "cheat" on my husband, even if he was no doubt "cheating" on me at the same time with that pretty little Dianne. I couldn't help but moan as he finally began pushing inside, feeling so different to my husband - even though he only looked to be an inch longer than Chris, Luke had a lot more girth that stretched me so tight.

Thoughts of Chris disappeared from my mind as Luke fucked me fast, and slow, moving my body at his will. When he took me from behind, that's when someone else must have entered the room, though I didn't realize until I was so close to coming, begging him to fuck me harder, when instead he pulled all the way out. I mewled in frustration, then confusion as he asked me if I really wanted to be a slut like I kept saying. I said yes, and turned to look at him, gasping in shock as I saw another tall, strong looking man standing next to him. "This is Jake. He heard your moans. Can he join in?" He smiled at me whilst teasing my clit with his cock. This wasn't anything like what I had expected to be doing on our first "let's just go check it out" night at the club... but in the moment... assuming my husband was potentially exploring just as much... I looked at them both, and said "Yes!".

Chris suddenly brought me back to reality, asking me again, "Did you like it?"

I shook my head in confusion. "What?"

"The other woman," he added.

I felt my cheeks flush, as looked at the photos in his hand, seeing one of Dianne sucking his cock.

"It was... nice," I vaguely replied, embarrassed.

"Nice?" came his incredulous reply.

I had never told him about making out with my best friend when we were young, but I figured most kids do silly things like that. Certainly far from what I had done last night. As if having two men at once wasn't enough - taking them both at the same time in different places like a real slut (and neither of them my husband), Luke then invited another couple to join us, as things descended into a slutfest. The other woman barely touched the guys, but she certainly enjoyed me. I almost felt disappointed there was only the one picture of her with me in the pile...

Taking the photos from Chris, I started to turn to the next one. He tried to take them back from me, saying we should call the police or something. Turning over, I dropped the pile in shock as I saw what he was clearly expecting to come up next. Not a picture of him fucking the beautiful woman who had walked him happily away last night. But a picture of him sucking a cock, quite happily by the look of it. I wasn't sure what to say as I tried to process it, looking from the picture, to my husband, and back. I know it was such a double standard - he had just seen a photo of me licking a woman after all, but...

Then came the confession I truly wasn't expecting to hear.

"I knew they had cameras." he slowly stated. "Because they showed me your room." He couldn't look me in the eye. "They made a bet with me, that you would do whatever they asked. I said you wouldn't do anything without me there, because that's what we'd always said... But you did... And each time you agreed... there was a consequence, for me..." came his earnest confession, as my heart ached now knowing what I had done without even knowing.

darkride
darkride
258 Followers