The Club's Newest Attractions Ch. 02

Story Info
Inside the events of the night before at the swing club...
1.4k words
4.06
5.9k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/03/2023
Created 07/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
darkride
darkride
258 Followers

2. Morning After / Night Before - Chris

When Dianne took me on her arm, I felt like a new King being escorted around his empire as she guided me around the club, seeing the dance floor, the hot tub, the dark maze (that sounded intriguing!), a second bar with strippers' pole. I was expecting that she would end the tour by meeting back up with my wife and Luke after their own tour - it was surprising therefore when she instead took me into what could only be described as a bedroom. There was a bed, king sized I noted, and a large television on the wall, no doubt to watch porn in case you needed some help to get in the mood - surely not something many people here would have a problem with - there was so much live action to enjoy!

For a few minutes I still expected Jo and Luke to appear at the door and join us, as we had always said we wanted to be there with each other if we "did anything". This trip was really only meant to be a proof of concept visit - did we both feel comfortable in the setting? But, as Dianne made her intentions clear, I was finding it harder and harder to resist her flirtations, not to mention not wanting to upset this sexy lady who I now found myself hard and horny with. I honestly tried to slow her down, as Dianne knelt and unzipped my pants. I suggested we watch something on the tv when she began sucking my cock. As I grew close to cumming in her very talented mouth, I outright said I think we should wait for the others to join us. Finally Dianne stopped, sliding her lips slowly off my cock with a lovely little pop and slobbery smile...

She briefly checked her watch, then said, "Okay, let's watch something..." She sat on the bed next to me after finding the remote control, her hand finding my cock as she did, slowly stroking, keeping me hard, as she flicked the screen on. The image that appeared made me startle - unmistakably my wife was on the big screen, split across 2 camera angles, laying on a bed not unlike the one I was on, with Luke laying beside her.

"What the fuck?" I muttered as I looked at Dianne, who simply smiled at me, my cock still in her hand, finger rubbing my precum over the crown. "We agreed not to do anything unless we were together," I continued, as hypocritical as it may be for me to say given my current situation.

"Don't you trust your wife?", Dianne asked me, as she stroked my cock.

"Well, yes, but..." I watched on the screen as Luke tried to kiss my wife, surprised by her almost total lack of resistance. I felt Dianne's mouth on my cock again as I saw my wife part her legs for Luke's hand, knowing he would now know she wasn't wearing any panties - something I thought would help put her in the mood. Evidently I was right, gauging by the other camera angle showing how easily his fingers were sliding over her lips. Dianne again slipped her mouth off my cock...

"So, she wasn't supposed to do anything unless you were there, together?" she asked me.

"No... Same-room swapping only. That was the plan. At least, that's what I thought," I replied.

"Don't blame her. Luke can be very persuasive... Do you think she'll..." Dianne stopped, giggled. "Let's make a bet. Whatever she agrees to do, you do too." She smiled at me, her hand teasing the head of my cock with my own precum. Trying not to feel jealous, seeing how Jo was certainly far from being pressured into anything... I nodded my head in agreement... We watched as Luke's hand continued to explore Jo's bare, clearly wet pussy, as they continued to make out, before he stood up, and unzipped in front of my wife. You could see the pink in her cheeks as she saw his long hard cock. "Will she suck his cock without you there?" Dianne asked seductively.

"N-no," was my faltering reply, but I wasn't so sure. Luke teased her, holding back but letting her look at his long, still partly soft cock. Even if Dianne hadn't been stroking my cock, it would have been hard from watching the situation my wife was in, wondering how far she would go before insisting on seeing me...

I hadn't noticed the restraints tucked under the corners of the bed. As I watched my wife on the big screen, Dianne's deft hands bound my left hand to one corner of the bed. I noticed when she did the same to my right. Struggling to take my eyes off the tv, I glanced at her curiously as she slipped a cuff over my hand and secured it. Feeling suddenly vulnerable, I turned back to the screen just in time to see my wife open her mouth and take the head of Luke's cock slowly in her mouth. In the reverse shot, I could see only her head, but also saw Luke smiling right into the camera as his hands rested on my wife's head. It was at that moment that the door to our room opened, and a tall, well defined and barely dressed man walked into the room, a broad smile on his face. He handed a piece of paper to Dianne, and then moved closer to me.

My arousal and sense of wonder at my wife's actions disappeared as I instantly knew our night was going drastically off course from anything I'd intended when bringing my wife to this supposedly reputable swingers club.

Dianne gave me her mischievous smile. "Your wife seems to be enjoying my husband's lovely cock with her mouth, Chris. Now, remember our deal? Whatever she does, you do too..." Dianne smiled at me, as the man walked over to the bed on which I was securely tied, his pants bulging at the seams.

"D-Dianne - let's be reasonable, please?" I stammered as the guy slowly starting pushing his pants down. Dianne simply smiled.

"You can't do this - I am not going to suck his cock - I don't even know who this guy is!"

Dianne's hand squeezed quite tightly on my cock. "And yet you let me suck your cock after barely knowing you 20 minutes..." she raised her eyebrows poignantly at me.

"W-well, okay, but... I'm not gay, or bi, or - anything cock-suckerish."

The guy's cock suddenly sprung out of his pants, almost hitting my face. "What's important is, we had a deal, didn't we? What your wife does, you do." Dianne pointed to the screen, where Luke was now holding Joanne's head and fucking her face like I'd never even thought to try. And although her arms flailed now and then, she seemed to be happily letting him do it, being a slut for his cock.

"And if our little deal isn't enough to convince you..." The guy kept his big fat cock right next to my face, as Dianne started reading a list of names and phone numbers from the piece of paper that had been handed to her. My mouth fell open as she recited the names of my sister, mechanic, dog walker, the kid's school...

"H.. h-how... wh... wha..." was all I could manage to vocalize.

Dianne gave me a wink. "You should use a passcode on your iPhone."

Mr Big Cock took advantage of my open mouth, and pushed his cock inside, his hands either side of my head, thumbs encouraging my jaw to concede to his will. My eyes felt wider than my mouth as I tasted my first ever cock. My tongue automatically tried to push him out, but all it seemed to do was make him leak precum all over my tongue. His hands held my face, just keeping me in place as he stared at me, still grinning as I felt his cock grew.

"In this day and age, there's nothing wrong with a guy sucking another guy's cock..." Dianne continued. "Although... Would your dad agree with that sentiment? Your priest? Your kids teachers?"

The guy was slowly pushing more and more of his cock into my mouth... adjusting the angle of my head as he went... my eyes watering in shock... hearing strange guttural noises coming from my own throat as I struggled to breath.

"Trust me, Chris, it's best not to struggle. You'll enjoy it more if you just surrender."

darkride
darkride
258 Followers