The Cock and Tail Waitress 3

Story Info
He discovers his wife's real job.
1.6k words
4.4
2.5k
6
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/26/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy's birthday was in October during football season. It happened to fall on a Saturday. She couldn't get the night off because an important college game was being played that night, and the bar would be very crowded. I decided to watch the game there and take her out for breakfast, but I didn't tell her in advance because I wanted to surprise her.

The game was being played on the west coast, so it didn't start until nine-thirty our time. I got to the bar and found a seat about five minutes before kickoff. One of the other waitresses brought me a beer. "Where's Cindy?" I asked as I paid for my drink.

"She's in back," she said. "Who should I say is here?"

"I'm her husband."

She hesitated. "Oh. Ah...I'll let her know you're here."

I kept looking around trying to see Cindy. About five minutes after the game started, I saw part of the far wall open, and Cindy and some guy came out through the opening. The opening disappeared as the wall section swung shut. He reached around from behind her and squeezed her tits. She reached back and gave his cock a quick rub, and they parted. She went to the bar. As she picked up a tray, the bartender said something to her and pointed in my direction. She spotted me, came over, and sat down. "Hi, sweetie," she said as she gave me a quick kiss. "What are you doing here? I thought you were going to watch the game tonight." Her erect nipples pressing against her blouse confirmed she wasn't wearing a bra.

"I am." I took a small, gift-wrapped package from my jacket pocket. "Happy birthday," I said as I handed it to her.

She opened the box and took out the amethyst earrings in it. "They're beautiful! Thank you." She took out the small posts she was wearing and put the new ones in their places.

"I thought we could go out for breakfast after you get off."

"That's a great idea," she said as she hugged me. "I love you so much. Thank you, darling. I have to get back to work. Enjoy the game." As she stood up a manager came up to her. "Bob, this is my husband, David. He's taking me out after we close for my birthday."

"You're planning to stick around?" he asked as he shook my hand.

"I thought I'd watch the game here," I said.

"Okay as long you don't interfere with her work. Cindy, see that guy in the yellow shirt at table twenty-three? He's new. He asked for you."

"Okay," she said. "See you later, honey." Cindy came back about ten minutes later with a fresh beer for me. "It's on the house in honor of my birthday." I was still working on my first one.

A few minutes later another manager came to my table. "I'm Carl," he said. "I'm the general manager." I stood up, and we shook hands. "Do you mind if I join you for a couple minutes? My feet are getting sore." I invited him to sit down. "How's the game? I don't get much time to watch it."

"No score yet," I said.

"I hear you and Cindy are going out for her birthday when she gets off. I think that's great. Most of these girls don't even have a steady boyfriend. Evening and night work aren't conducive to a good personal life."

"That's true. We met in college. She did have a day job when we were first married."

"We have a room in the back for special customers. Normally there's a twenty-dollar entrance charge. Since it's Cindy's birthday, I'd like to invite you back as my guest. How about it?"

"Okay. Where is it?"

Carl led me to a room a few feet to the right of the spot Cindy had come out of earlier. It's door wasn't detectable when it was closed. There were chairs and tables facing what appeared to be a window. There was a stench of dried cum and disinfectant. The lights were very dim. I picked a chair near the center of the window. I couldn't see anything through it.

A couple minutes later a light came on on the other side of the window. I was able to see into another room. There was a queen-size bed with a fitted sheet and to pillows in the center and a chair in one corner. On the opposite wall there was a mirror. When I looked at it, I did not see myself, but reflection of another mirror. I was looking through a one-way mirror. There was another mirror on the ceiling and one on the wall opposite the door.

The door opened, and Cindy and the man in the yellow shirt entered. "Wow," I heard him say through a loudspeaker. I looked around, but I couldn't see any microphones in the other room. They were definitely well hidden.

I looked at his crotch and saw he was aroused. She pressed her lips to his as she stroked his engorged penis through his pants. "That feels like a pretty heavy load you're carrying," she said. "Get undressed so I can see it."

"I'm a rather old-fashioned guy," he said. "I believe in ladies first." Cindy looked him straight in the eyes as she slowly removed her blouse and pulled her skirt down while undulating her hips. Her back was to me, but I could see in the opposite mirror she wasn't wearing any panties or a bra. "You're even more beautiful naked."

"Okay, it's your turn." She sat on the end of the bed as he pulled his shirt off to reveal a smooth well-muscled chest. He sat beside her as he removed his shoes and socks. He stood up, and she opened his zipper and pulled out his dick. It was at least eight inches long and six inches around. "You're huge." She licked it from the tip to the base and back up as she unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants down to his ankles. After a brief struggle getting his pecker out of his briefs, he was also naked.

She turned him around and laid him on the bed. My own dick was as stiff as his. I took mine out and slowly stroked it as she knelt on the bed and took his into her mouth. His first four inches disappeared quickly. She wrapped a hand around his shaft as she greedily sucked on him. She leaned forward a bit, and, after a short hesitation, slowly took the rest of him into her throat. I had no idea she knew how to deep-throat. She had never taken all of my seven inches in her mouth. "Oh, baby," he said, "you're the greatest. Nobody has ever swallowed me before." I could easily believe that. Just when he looked like he would blow his wad down her throat, she lifted her head off his lap.

She laid down beside him, and he started to mount her. "Not yet," she said. "Eat me first." As he obediently put his face between her thighs, she looked in my direction. Did she know I was watching her with him? I checked the opposite mirror and saw only the reflection of them in the one-way mirror that I was behind. She held his head and watched as he inserted his tongue into her cleft. He evidently knew what he was doing because he brought her to a screaming climax in two minutes. I continued to fondle myself. My own breathing was becoming deeper. He continued to tongue fuck her as her orgasm subsided, and soon she was cumming again. This time she pressed her thighs against his head. My eyes were only a couple inches higher than the surface of the bed. I could see her juices flowing freely from her hot cunt. "Fuck me now," she demanded and pulled him up by the hair on his head. I held my breath as she guided his monster between her legs to her drenched love hole. She propped her legs on his shoulders, and I saw him enter her. I was astonished she could handle him with such ease. He went in in stages. He slowly moved back and forth going in further with each stroke until he was completely buried in her sloppy pussy. Her expression was one of total fulfillment. She looked briefly in my direction. Her breathing became deeper and more rapid as he pumped with almost the full length of his giant cock. Only the first inch stayed inside her. Suddenly he slammed his full length into her and froze with his back arched. His scrotum rose as he came in my wife's womb. She worked her hips against him milking every drop from him. My loins contracted as I shot my load under the table.

After they caught their breaths, they untangled their limbs and rolled apart. She licked the cum and pussy juice from his cock. He dressed and left the room. She changed the sheet, put her clothes on, and turned off the light. I stuffed my now limp dick into my pants and went to the door.

Just as I pushed on the door to open it, it opened. Cindy put her hand on my chest and pushed me back closing the door behind her. She put her arms around my shoulders and pressed her mouth to mine. I could taste the tang of his cum in her mouth. "Did I get your fantasy right this time?"