The Cock and Tail Waitress 4

Story Info
The show must go on.
3.1k words
4.43
1.7k
5
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/26/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"When we were on vacation, you said your fantasy was to watch me with another man with no one else around."

"Yes, I did say that. I was thinking more like at home or in a motel room. What is this setup anyway?"

"Isn't it obvious? We do live sex shows here. This room is for the audience and the other one is the stage."

"This is part of your job?"

"Yes. Let me explain how it works. The audience pays twenty dollars apiece to watch; the house gets that. The guy in the show pays the girl two hundred which she keeps. I had to give Carl this guy's two hundred so you could be in here alone while I fucked him. The johns have to submit a blood test every six months, and they can't be johns unless they are recommended by others. Carl checks them out to be sure they aren't cops."

"So you're telling me you're a whore."

Her face went livid with rage. "You listen to me, my darling pimp...."

"Who are you calling a pimp?"

"You! Remember that twelve thousand dollars we made on vacation? You lined up the johns and took their money while I fucked them. That's pimping. What did you think you were doing?"

"I saw it as living a fantasy. It was your idea to go for ten thousand. I figured the gangbangs were your fantasy."

"I said that to get you excited. I didn't expect you to go for it. It was still prostitution. We, both of us, took money for sex. Remember that woman who paid you? You are just as much a whore as I am. If I had set you up with her, I'd be a pimp too."

I felt completely deflated. "Is this why you took this job?"

"I took it for the money. I want to buy us a house. I want to pay my parents back for putting me through college. They scrimped and saved every penny they had for me. I owe it to them."

"So you've been doing this all the time you've worked here?"

"All but the first two weeks. I have to get blood tests every month, otherwise, I would be limited to serving drinks. That keeps everybody safe, and the johns can have bareback sex. I make more on one trick than I do in drink tips on a busy Saturday night. I've been averaging six thousand a week."

My eyes widened in shock. "You're talking about three hundred thousand dollars a year. You've been working here for over a year. Where's all the money?"

"I've given some to my parents. I still owe them fifty thousand dollars. Twenty thousand is in the bank. The rest is in stocks and mutual funds which have done very well. We're worth about a quarter million. I haven't completely wasted my education."

"I guess not. Where do we stand now? I mean us, you and me, our marriage?"

"I figure another two years here and we'll be millionaires. We could buy a house and retire before we're thirty."

"That doesn't answer my question."

"David, I love you. If you want a divorce, I understand. If I were you, I probably would. I should have been more honest with you. I was a sex machine before we met. Maybe I'm addicted to sex. I love sex. I can't get enough. I don't mean you're a lousy lover; you're fabulous. You know my body better than anyone else; you give me stronger orgasms than anyone I've ever known; you play me like a violin; I love it. Now I'm scared. If you say quit, I'll do it right now. If you want out, you can have everything. I don't know what I'm saying. I just know I love you."

I was silent for a minute. I certainly had a lot to gain from a divorce. Her income would be gone, but should money be the reason to continue our marriage? I would lose the hottest woman I had ever known. I swallowed hard and cleared my throat before speaking. "I love you too." I paused. "I learned something about myself on our trip. I should have told you sooner. Starting the second night...before I assumed my role as your...your pimp, knowing we had an audience turned me on tremendously."

"I noticed you were a lot hotter. I feel that way, too, when I'm on the stage."

"Are you the only one doing this?"

"No, there are others. The customers seem to prefer me. Maybe it's because I have the biggest tits."

"That makes sense. If you're making six grand a week, then you're fucking thirty guys a week, six a night."

"That's the average. It varies. Weeknights, it's three or four. Weekends are a lot busier. This guy was number eight for tonight."

"I want to be number nine."

"What?"

"I want to be number nine. I want to go in that room with you and screw our brains out. I want everyone here to see how much I love you. It's almost midnight. Closing time is two. I want to spend those two hours between your legs filling your mouth with my cum, eating cum from your pussy, fucking your ass."

"My ass? I didn't think you wanted to do that!"

"You've wanted it?"

"Yes! The johns have done it for me, but I've prayed you'd do it too. I'll talk to Carl. The other girls need time in there, too, so he can't give us two hours, but think he'll give us thirty minutes."

"Fuck Carl! I want you, and I want you now."

"If I have to, you'll be number ten instead." We both laughed. "Right now, we have to get out of here so the next audience can come in. Get your beer and go find a table."

The game was over, and the crowd was thinning out. I sat at an empty table just outside the hidden theater doors. Cindy found me twenty minutes later. She pressed her mouth to mine and pried my lips apart. A wad of cum passed from her mouth to mine. "You're number nine and a half," she said. "We go on at one, and we have the last full hour. The crew is promoting us as a special show at fifty bucks a head. If they get more than fifty in the audience, we'll get half of the take over twenty-five hundred dollars. There are a hundred seats available, so we should make out pretty good. Part of the pitch is that we're doing anal."

"I can't wait," I said. I reached under her skirt and found drops of cum on her pussy lips. I wiped them off and licked my fingers. "Are you sure I'm not number ten and a half?"

"You weren't supposed to find that. I had to do both Carl and Bob."

Two hidden doors opened. Couples came out of the left door, and men only came out the right one. The waitress who greeted me when I first arrived and a man came through the middle one. "I see you two found each other," she said.

"In more ways than you know," I said.

"Spread the word to your audience," Cindy said to her. "We're doing an hour show at one -- fifty dollars a head. No couple discounts."

"I want to see that," she said. "I'm going to see if I can be a doorkeeper."

The next half hour seemed to last forever. Lines started forming ten minutes early. I tried to be invisible by watching the late-night news, but people kept staring at me. They seemed to know who I was. At twelve fifty-five the doors opened again, and a crowd filed out. Several people went directly to the ends of the lines. Carl and Bob came up and started collecting money and ushering the mob in.

As the last person went in, Cindy came and took my hand. "It's showtime," she said. As I stood up, Carl handed her a wad of money. We went through the center door into a dimly lit anteroom. Cindy locked the door behind us. "That's so no one can come in while we're on stage. The audience doors lock also, and there's someone in them keeping them shut. If we are raided, the cops won't find these rooms. She counted the money before placing it on a shelf beside a stack of clean sheets. "Eighteen hundred. We have an overflow crowd. A hundred thirty-two people will be watching us. Are you nervous?"

"A bit, but I'm also very horny," I said. "If we don't get moving, I'm going to fuck you right here."

She flipped a light switch to turn on the stage lights, then flipped another to darken the anteroom. She opened the stage door and led me in closing it behind us. "I love all these mirrors," I said. "We can watch ourselves in them." She took my face in her hands and kissed me gently on the lips. Knowing how many people were watching us had already gotten me excited. I was having trouble controlling my breathing.

She put her arms around my chest. I put my hands on her ass and pressed her loins against mine. My hands roamed around her butt and back as she held me tightly. She laid her head against my chest, and I pulled the back of her skirt up to expose her ass cheeks. My hands kneaded the round globes of her bottom. Her mouth found mine again while she pulled her groin slightly away from mine so I could pull up the front of her skirt to her waist. She ground her exposed pussy against my pants crotch and my hardon underneath. Her eyes locked onto mine as she pushed her skirt down and kicked it aside. Her blouse flew in the direction of the chair but landed on the floor. Slowly she turned around and ground her ass in a circular motion against my crotch. I reached around her hips and traced the edges of her slit with my fingertips, then slowly caressed her tummy and cupped her breasts in my hands. My cock responded in the predictable fashion, and it as soon straining against my fly.

Cindy turned back to face me. She fondled my dick through my trousers as she stared into my eyes. My fly seemed to open on its own. Her loving gaze enthralled me as she extracted my rod. I was totally oblivious to everything but my beloved whore wife. She took me between her teeth. "That's right, whore," I said. "Suck me. Suck your pimp good." I could see the smile in her eyes as her head bobbed back and forth on me. I removed my shirt and threw it toward the chair. Her hands ran up my chest. Her fingertips traced circles around my nipples as she continued her suction. With just a slight change in the position of her head, my entire cock disappeared into her mouth. The beer had dulled my senses just enough to keep me from shooting my wad right then. Her hands came back down, opened my belt buckle, and pulled my pants down to my ankles. She released my manhood from her lips and tripped me face down onto the mattress.

As I rolled over she knelt to remove my shoes and socks. I raised my arm to place it under my head, glancing at my watch as I did so. We still had forty minutes to go. I had to slow her down. I playfully resisted as she tugged at my pants to buy a few extra seconds. She crawled onto the bed. I rolled her over and slowly, gently kissed her lips. As I kissed her cheek, I whispered, "Slow down. We have over half an hour left."

"Okay my darling pimp," she whispered back. I smiled as I traced her shoulders with my fingertips. Two hours prior, the word pimp enraged me. Now it as one of the most endearing terms she could use. My love for her grew stronger as I nipped at her erect tips with my teeth. I kissed her ribs on her left side working my way up from her waist until I encountered her breast. My lips went gently between her boobs and around the left one at the juncture of the chest and breast. I repeated the circle an inch closer to the nipple, then again still further up until my kisses caressed the dark areolae. As I took the hard point into my mouth, she said breathlessly, "Yes, lover, suck my nipple."

My right hand went down over her swollen pussy lips and did the whole routine again. My lips crisscrossed her belly while I fingered her stiff clit. As I began sucking her tiny dick, I swung my legs over her head into a sixty-nine position. She pushed me over onto my side as she sucked on my cock once more, then rolled us again to put her on top. Our oral action did not stop for a second as we completed the flipover. "I need you in me now," she said as she scooted down my chest and sat on my pole with her back to me. We were facing the mirror opposite the door so that the maximum possible people in the audience rooms could see my cock enter her dripping pussy. All we could see were our own reflections which added to our excitement. I placed my hands on her waist as she rocked on my peg and glanced at my watch. We had twenty minutes to go. Could I refrain from cumming for that long?

After a couple minutes, she got off me long enough to turn around to face me, then guided me back inside. My hands kneaded her melons as she slowly rocked back and forth. She knew exactly the right pace to keep me from blasting off prematurely. I ran my hands down her tummy and legs, then back up to her tits. When the time was right, she rolled us over again so she was on her back. As we turned over, we rotated on the bed so our groins faced a different mirror. She raised her legs so my cock could be seen going in and out of her from the sides. "Make me cum, baby," she panted. "I need to cum." An orgasm immediately shook her body. "Now fuck my ass," she said breathlessly. "I want you in my butt." I pulled out of her hot cunt.

She scampered up on all fours rotating on the bed again so that a different section of the audience had the best view. I moved behind her and pressed my cock head against her back door. After a moment her anal muscle relaxed, and I drove myself all the way in. The tightness of her ass was unbelievable. As I humped her I knew I wouldn't last long. "Oh yes, yes!" Cindy cried. "It's wonderful. You're so big. Do it. Shoot your hot cum in my ass!" I was panting and gasping for breath as my nut sac rose. As I felt the first surge of my orgasm, I pulled out of her bottom and let my sperm fly onto her back. Six gobs landed on her before I collapsed on top of her in total exhaustion.

As I lay gasping for breath she pushed herself up rolling me off her and went to the door. She opened it and turned off the lights. I could see dim outlines of people through the mirrors heading for the exits. Cindy crawled back on top of me and kissed me hard. When our lips parted, I started to say something, but she put her hand over my mouth. She put her head down and whispered in my ear, "The mikes are still on. Don't talk until the crowd is gone."

When she was certain the last person was gone, she took her hand away. "That was absolutely wild," I said. "Watching you before hand, the anticipation, the crowd. I thought I'd never be able to hold out. I've gotta know something. How was it for you?"

"I want to take you home and do it all over again," she said.

"I have to ask you something else. Will you be my whore?"

"Only if you will be my pimp."

We dressed and changed the bed sheet. I put the money in my pocket, and we went out to the bar area. As we exited the anteroom, we were greeted with applause from the staff. The men shook my hand and hugged Cindy, then the women hugged both of us. One of the women who only served drinks groped me. Carl invited us to stay for a drink while the rest of the staff went home.

The place looked a lot different with the television sets off and the bright cleaning lights on. Cindy and I sat at the bar while Carl played bartender. "You guys were fantastic," he said. "The johns generally do a good job of fucking her, but the love you two have really made a difference. I'd like to make this a regular feature. How about it, David? Would you like to get paid to fuck your wife?"

"It sounds like every man's dream," I had to admit, "but I do have a day job."

"We close at midnight Sunday to Thursday," Cindy said. "You'd still be able to get plenty of sleep. Since you're usually awake when I get home, you might even get more sleep."

"When was the last time you left me alone when I was awake?" I gave her a quick kiss.

"You're giving away our secrets," she said.

"How much?" I asked.

"A hundred a night," he replied.

"No," Cindy said, "a hundred a fuck. We girls get paid by the show; he should too."

"You get paid by the johns, not the house," he reminded her.

"He don't be paying me, and if we say no, you won't have a show."

"Okay, you win. You guys go have fun. Happy Birthday, Cindy."

"Thanks."

We went outside to our car. "Now who's a pimp," I said.

"We're even now," she said as she put her head on my shoulder. "We're both pimps and we're both whores. I wonder if there are any couples that would pay to be in a show with us."

"That would be interesting. Should we ask Carl?"

"I don't know. Right now I want that breakfast you offered me, but every place is closed. What shall we do?"

"I know a place not too far from here. The chef cooks in the nude, and he makes a fantastic sperm omelet."

"I think I'd better do the cooking."