All Comments on 'The Coffee'

by Bridget707

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 month ago

I would have called the cops and played them the recording of the abuse he’s suffered. Hope she likes prison.

To be honest, it would be a nice change of pace to see the abuser get some comeuppance; but this is Lit where every GD story is the same.

Would it kill you guys to write something different for a change?

bobphil8787bobphil8787about 1 month ago

I enjoyed this very much. I hope you will consider adding elements of bondage to any future updates.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

He should never have let this happen, but he obviously worships you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I love it — she’s in charge: sounds like he wanted a female-led relationship, now he’s got it.

katyn99katyn99about 1 month ago

I find myself enjoying many of the ideas here, and the absolute power displayed by Bridget. Bobbie is being so completely dominated, he’s got to be on the way out of an intimate relationship with Bridget, even if they are married.

It’s good of Debbie to be so helpful a friend — I also find myself wondering how well Bridget and Debbie know each other … lots of threads to think about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I think Bridget will need a proper masculine man as a full time live in boyfriend long before a year is up. You know she has a man already, all as her chaste husband auditions for the new maid’s position. Maid will need a proper uniform next, and a new bedroom too…

Such fun, thanks for sharing, Jackie.

perroCastidadperroCastidad23 days ago

I loved the story, I hope you continue it.

You haven't thought that after the punishment that Miss Debbie gave him, putting him in a small chastity cage and that only Miss Bridget has the key... for now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBridget707@Bridget707
I have to admit I was shocked when my husband confessed to me one weekend that he was a secret cross-dresser and wanted to live a life of complete submission to me. Initially, this put me off him so much that, after discussing it with close girlfriends and my mum, I decided...